[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everything okay for you, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 15

File: 1448826658068.gif (137KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1448826658068.gif
137KB, 245x230px
Is everything okay for you, /co/?
>>
It will be when you tell me what that gif is from.
>>
It's from Bravest Warriors, series made by Penelton Ward, creator of Adventure Time.

No anon, I'm not okay. Just found out I'm being laid off next year and I'm almost completely broke.
>>
>>78427620
It was until you reminded me that we still don't know when season three starts.
>>
File: B--sGWxUsAAPeey.png (302KB, 598x299px) Image search: [Google]
B--sGWxUsAAPeey.png
302KB, 598x299px
>trying to take a shit after a night of heavy drinking
I'll be fine in about 40 minutes
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>78427620
>Dad died, crap life insurance
>Couldn't pay off all his debt
>Lost the last house in the family
>~45% of income goes into rent now
>Still have half my student loans to pay off
>Spent emergency savings on funeral
>Living mouth to mouth
>Not even in a profession for my degree
>Job growth for it projected to be <0%

I'm at that fine age where everything is going to shit and nothing is stable
But everyone else seems to be in the same boat

So I guess it's all OK
>>
>boss surprises me yesterday with a 4 thousand dollar raise

Finally I can afford name brand cereal!
>>
Managed to get time off from my retail job to spend Christmas with my family. University going ok. Spending a year in Hong Kong next year.

Basically +1 girlfriend and life would be grand.
>>
>>78427657
It's from Boku no Pico
>>
I got sick and lost my job.
I can't find employment.
I'm probably going to have to lose my apartment.
I don't know what to do other than frantically look for work.
>>
>>78427657
It's from a webshow called Bravest Warriors. Find it up on Youtube! It's decent.
>>
>>78427620
>had to wake up because of steam fucking up
>open up my account
>You have no payment methods associated with this account.
>Already spent all of money
Pretty good
>>
File: 1437859461925.jpg (32KB, 581x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437859461925.jpg
32KB, 581x480px
My dad had to work on Christmas day, but he's off for the weekend so we'll be celebrating the holiday tomorrow with his side of the family.
>>
Not really. Family is a bit fucked up and I'm scared of losing my gf.
>>
The place I work is going out of business at the beginning of March. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. I mean I should look for another job because I don't exactly have a shitload of savings.
>>
>>78427873
>>78431829
>>78432159
>>78432541
>all this pain

My condolences, guys.
>>
File: 1407816316380.jpg (13KB, 366x368px)
1407816316380.jpg
13KB, 366x368px
>>78427620
Not really.

I think I may be a legit sociopath.
>>
>>78432566
Looking for a new job sounds good. You want to be prepared for when the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>78432587
Good news is: if you're worried about that, you're probably not.
>>
>>78431829
Andrew Hussie, what are you doing on /co/?
>>
File: 1402798733629.jpg (104KB, 438x400px) Image search: [Google]
1402798733629.jpg
104KB, 438x400px
My life is a perpetual monotone of white noise, and I am too lazy and apathetic to want to do anything about it. Like a form of depressive nirvana.
>>
>>78432594
Thanks, anon, yeah, it's probably best if I start now.
>>
>>78431829

If you live in America, whoever told you you inherited your father's debt is a liar who was just taking advantage of your financial inexperience and tragedy. We don't inherit debt from our parents unless we start paying it.
>>
File: 1425235365464.jpg (72KB, 450x426px)
1425235365464.jpg
72KB, 450x426px
I'm pretty good, I got a new bass for Christmas. I'm going to use it to try to convince people to fuck me.
>>
>>78432644
Right here with you, brother.
>>
I expected my birthday to suck and I'm still disappointed.
>>
>>78431829
I'm sorry for your loss anon.
>>
Every year gets worse and worse.
>Suffer from crippling anxiety
>Parents don't give a fuck
>Have a shitty job
>No friends
>Nobody to talk to
>Turned to alcohol to cope
>You guys are all I have
>Tried to kill myself today
>Failed like everything else in my life
I can't take it anymore.
>>
File: manling.jpg (91KB, 511x329px) Image search: [Google]
manling.jpg
91KB, 511x329px
Eh I'm only dead inside.

Outside is still kickin.
>>
>>78432713
You don't inherit his literal debt
You DO inherit his assets
Assets DO have debt on loan/mortgage

I assume a mortgage was on the house
He couldn't keep up on the payments
The bank owning the mortgage takes it

Otherwise everybody on their deathbed would rack up 100,000$ in loans and transfer everything to a relative before they die.
>>
>>78434515
Psychiatrists actually help
Game stores are a great way to make buddies in a place where everybody has anxiety and social awkwardness, get on /tg/
Break up your daily routine doing shit you never normally do, even if it's merely sleeping in a different spot in the house every night or driving to places you've never been (Best depression advice I ever got)
>>
No, because batman year one was on tv and I said "oh this is a good movie we could watch" to my family, they said "ok lets watch that then"
>it starts
"Oh its a cartoon"
>2 minutes in
"This is really bad"
I'm done trying to watch movies with family
>>
File: CK.jpg (30KB, 500x566px)
CK.jpg
30KB, 500x566px
Not so much. I'm in my mid 20's and can't even get my life back on track. I try to move forward, and I just get pushed back every time. Was also alone for the second half of Christmas.
>>
I just don't fucking know anymore
>>
kinda
>>
>>78427873
It would t help, but anything you want me to storytime anon?
>>
When the fuck are we going to get BW season 3 already?

Also I'm doing alright but I could use a job. That's really the only thing that's not okay in my life right now.
>>
Things aren't great. Had to convince my sister to not possibly kill herself over the phone, which rings hollow since I had a similar thoughts/plans just the day before. The people I've tried to keep above water are just dragging me down, and seeing more successful people come back into town for the holidays just makes me realize how much I've mortgaged my life for ungrateful people.

But for the moment, just watched some Futurama and Big Trouble in Little China, so the world is a better place for the moment.
>>
>>78441631
plese do
>>
>>78442651
Anything specific you want?
>>
>>78427620
my back hurts a little. I think it's the stupid couch.
>>
It's going especially well. I've been suffering from depression for many years, due to me being really unhappy with my living situation. Now this year, I got into university, moved out of my mother's flat, got a well-paying job and even made some friends at university which are great and frequently do things with me. I also moved to a different city that has loads of cool venues.
>>
>>78427620
Just bored. Doing well op, doing well.
>>78432587
Are you antisocial? Because that could just be Aspergers or some other social disorder anon. Unless you lack a conscience you aren't a sociopath. Also I don't think a sociopath would be concerned about being a sociopath in the first place. Maybe you should seek out therapy to put your mind at ease.
>>78442160
Keep moving forward anon. No matter what, I don't think you should kill yourself. I've thought about it myself and I'm happy I never went through with it.
>>78445407
That is good to hear. Glad things are going your way.
>>
Friend knitted me a scarf for Christmas and I got dumped a whole Lotta cash in my lap that's gonna take care of some bills so yeah I think I'm doing alright.

Just wish I wasn't so tired from working so that I could draw comics but life feels good right now
>>
>>78427620
Fuck no it isn't. Long story short, have to deal with the ex I'm still in love with sleeping with my best friend. I've been drunk more often than not Since I found out. I can't even enjoy Secret Wars all that much because of the frickin delays. Also All New All Different Marvel is kind of a waste of time, and has turned me off from the big two.
>>
the air b&b I'm staying at doesn't have hot water and I don't know if it will, but otherwise I'm good
>>
>>78427620
There was blood on my piss this morning, what do you think?
>>
File: 1449748366115.jpg (41KB, 680x518px) Image search: [Google]
1449748366115.jpg
41KB, 680x518px
I think I'm doing ok. spent Christmas with my roommates but I'm not sure if we are moving by next year to a different state.
I'm also trying my best to meet girls. And at least I try to.
>>
Good, finished first semester of grad school and got a mtb helmet and 2 bottles of wine from family yesterday.
>>
File: DjbYHnT.gif (641KB, 500x250px)
DjbYHnT.gif
641KB, 500x250px
I love catbug's philosophy when it comes to solving multiplying problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSIxJLpfFUw

Procrastination? Blocking it off with multiple barriers? Life lessons /co/, life lessons.
>>
File: Thank you God.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you God.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>78427620
Could be better, but it could also be a whole lot worse. So I guess things are okay for me.
>pic unrelated
>>
I am at a party browsing 4chan on my phone. Does it look ok?
>>
Entire family thinks I haven't reached my full potential yet. I suppose I'll finish school eventually. Working a 39 hour a week job at min wage. although sence the money isn't really an issue for me im able to save most of it.

I really want to move out but other than that I'm good and looking forward to the new year. I feel good. Life isn't utter suffering
>>
I feel like a soldier on a failed expedition waiting for evac and wondering if I should buy my own ticket out of here.
>>
your mom said I could have
>>
>>78427620
Everything will be ok, once Christmas is over.
>>
I figure I should stop trying to enjoy things and focus more on planning my suicide.
>>
File: 1386654810814.png (234KB, 668x635px) Image search: [Google]
1386654810814.png
234KB, 668x635px
>making cartoons and comics on my spare time
>live in one of those gay ass liberal artsy cities so art job opportunities abound
>working an 8 to 5 minimum wage job, 7 to 7 for the holidays but at least I'm making my money and living in a nice place with free utilities
>got a hot trap gf and a bunch of videogames

shit's cash, bruv
>>
>>78450983
>a hot trap gf
Do you cuddle after sex?
>>
>>78434515
Join a club. Any club, be it something as simple as bowling or poker. Talk to the people in the club, and try do things outside the club with them. Once you identify two or three people you can be with regularly, try only ever drinking with them, or with family.

Also, go to /fit/ and do everything they say. Except what they say. Actually, ignore /fit/ and go to the /fit/ sticky.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.