[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A girl from our universe is trapped in the Marvel Universe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 22

File: No Pants.jpg (908KB, 800x1235px) Image search: [Google]
No Pants.jpg
908KB, 800x1235px
>A girl from our universe is trapped in the Marvel Universe, so to avoid dying, she deliberately designs herself to be as popular as possible by ripping off the two hottest characters right now
This is Fucking brilliant
>>
>>78402637
This looks cute. I want to stick my dick in it.
>>
Well when you put it that way it doesn't seem like nearly the blatant cash in that it clearly is.
>>
File: The Unbelievable Squirrel Duck.png (58KB, 204x187px) Image search: [Google]
The Unbelievable Squirrel Duck.png
58KB, 204x187px
>>78402637
>>
>>78402637
This sounds beautifully retarded, I must read it.
>>
File: image.png (679KB, 632x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
679KB, 632x640px
>>78402637
I have the sudden urge to ship her with SBP.
>>
>>78402637
Seriously? That's the best redemption of a shit character idea since any character created by Liefeld was written by someone other than Liefeld.
>>
File: excited.png (102KB, 900x881px) Image search: [Google]
excited.png
102KB, 900x881px
>>78402637

Okay. It hit the level of dumb where I must read it, now.
>>
>>78402637
Chris Hastings is a genius.
>>
File: 3059420-5055472056-lobo-.jpg (257KB, 900x1330px) Image search: [Google]
3059420-5055472056-lobo-.jpg
257KB, 900x1330px
>>78402637
That is a brilliant idea you can't deny it... nevertheless, it's also a brilliant idea that could barely fill out an oversized one shot, and instead they're going to milk it in an ongoing until her tits fall off, an the orginal concept is watered down until it means nothing anymore.

I'd like you guys to remember that I dunno, they made Lobo a parody that took the piss out of excessive 90s antiheros, only for him to devolve into a 90s antihero when writers lacking selfawareness tackled him.
>>
>>78403943
Any idea how much work he'll be doing for Marvel as time goes on?
>>
It still reeks of Marvel trying to make their own Harley Quinn, after DC managed to make Harley Quinn their Deadpool.
>>
>>78403984
What exactly would that mean? That they're making another Deadpool? That they're making a Deadpool that they can market specifically to women?

It's all business no matter what, and there's never been anything wrong with targeted pandering to make money.
>>
>>78403984

And Deadpool was just their mock-up version of Deathstroke...

HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO?
>>
>>78403976
I have absolutely no idea, but I hope that is for a long, long, looooooooong time. Dr McNinja is ending which means that Chris is going to be free and Marvel desperately needs some talent. So, it's killing two birds with one stone.
>>
>>78404029
Harley managed to tweak and twist the Deadpool formula in a way that's managed to make her distinct enough from him while still being similar enough in tone to be called "DC's Deadpool".
Marvel just seems to think that a female Deadpool is enough to make "Marvel's Harley Quinn".

>>78404034
If I recall correctly, the Doom Patrol are a remake of the Fantastic Four, who are a remake of the Challengers of the Unknown. I may or may not have that wrong, though.
>>
>>78404133
Think the X-Men are in there somewhere too.
>>
>>78404133
>Marvel just seems to think that a female Deadpool is enough to make "Marvel's Harley Quinn".
I guess. It's fine.
>>
>>78404200
That's what I thought.

I did some quick searching on Wikipedia; it began with COTU in 1957, led to F4 in 1961, then to DP in June 1963, and finally the X-Men in Sept. 1963.
>>
>>78404256
>wikipedia
Shoooo normies......
>>
>>78404329
It was just to look at the dates, yo.
I don't think there's any recorded proof that these comics ripped each other off. It's all hearsay and whatnot.

Oh, I almost forgot: X-Men led to New Mutants with led to Deadpool, which led to Gwenpool (which spins off from Spider-Man and Amazing Fantasy).
>>
>>78404133
Sight better since the only person Gwen Poole has killed so far other than "custom" villians is a dirty cop on the take from Felicia. Unlike Harley who murders people because they annoy her.
>>
>>78404475

Don't forget all those children she murdered when she... reprogrammed a portable video game console to become a bomb? For some reason?
>>
>>78404494
Technically we never saw any dead bodies, so for all we know the kids are safe.
>>
>>78404598
A bunch of kids with missing limbs isn't any better.
>>
File: NextWave01p03.jpg (411KB, 1024x1557px) Image search: [Google]
NextWave01p03.jpg
411KB, 1024x1557px
>>78404040
Here's hoping.
>>
>>78404698
>Nextwave
Shit man, do they even acknowledge it anymore? I know Auntie Monica is fucking around with the Ultimates, and I think Tabitha was with that explosion girl that was from the Ultimate universe. What happened to the rest of them? Elsa? Aaron? The Captain?
>>
>>78404785
>The Captain
He never appeared once outside of Nextwave.
>>
>>78404785
Elsa was hanging with the X-women for a while, Boom-Boom's leading a bunch of rogue X-people under Bendis, I think, and Aaron had a few creepy cameos here and there.
Ewing cemented Nextwave and the Beyond Corporation as canon though.
>>
>>78404785
The last volume of Mighty Avengers confirmed Nextwave as canon, though how much of it really happened is purposely ambiguous.
>>
>>78404475
She knows they are fictional so it's not really killing
>>
>>78404859
Last I saw Aaron, he was in Reed's Ms. Marvel run going full Nextwave.
>>
>>78405286

After that, he was also the headliner in the Marvel Zombies series
>>
>>78404040
Dr. Mcninja is ending just so he has more free time to work for Marvel.

After he adds a little profile to his name he will go back to creator owned, at least part time- that's the single most successful strategy for comics creators there is. Worked for Kirkman, worked for Bendis, worked for Millar, worked for Miller, worked for Moore.
>>
So has Marvel decided that everything needs to be as saccharine and quirky to play into the image normies have of Marvel being the "fun" company and DC being the "gritty" company
>>
>>78405677
Yes, that's how markets work
>>
>>78402663
It's obviously a cash grab. It's just a very self-aware cash grab. And considering that almost everything a company does is a cash grab, i'm more ok with this.
>>
>>78404805
HE FUCKING DID.
ONCE.
Army of Darkness vs Marvel Zombies.

all of nextwave died of panel, it was beautiful.
>>
>>78405407
He was a supporting character in Red She-hulk. Pretty sure that was his last appearance.
>>
>>78404200
And then DC decided to do Teen Titans to capitalize on the New Mutants' popularity.
>>
>>78404256
Doom Patrol and X-Men both came out so close to each other there's no way Lee and Kirby could have ripped off Doom Patrol. By the time Doom Patrol's first issue was out, X-Men issue 1 would have been completed for a month or so. Even if they had had insider info, why would have they taken the risk of ripping off an untested idea? They were both unsuccessful attempts at recreating the success of the Fantastic Four, only becoming truly popular after huge revisions.
>>
>>78405853
How did Monica die? she is literally light.
>>
>>78406977
Wrong, New Teen Titans was published before New Mutants by two years.
>>
>>78407042
Off panel, eaten by a zombie.

Probably power pack.
>>
>>78406977
New Teen Titans was DC's Uncanny X Men.

>some old characters from the 60s version revamped for the 80s
>brand new characters mixed in
>angst everywhere
>all of them being pretty sexy
>writers dumping their fetishes into the book
>>
I don't read Marvel beyond what I see posted here. I thought Gwenpool was "spider-gwen" Gwen Stacy dressed in Deadpool costume.
So this is an entirely different character?
>>
>>78407182
Gwenpool was originally from the Gwen variant cover month.

However when they noticed there were some girls cosplaying as Gwenpool, they decided to make a oneshot and now an ongoing about a girl named Gwen Poole.

So technically she isn't Gwen Stacy, but they are trying to hide on the Spider Gwen hype since that hype has died down.
>>
>>78402637
I like meta stuff like this and I like Hasting's writing so I guess I have to read this now
>>
>>78404256
>finally
weren't the Teen Titans inspired by the Xmen though?
>>
>>78402637
>>78407214
I can't believe how not stupid this idea is.
>>
>>78408650
The tone of New Teen Titans, yes. Teen Titans had been around as a team of sidekicks well before X-Men was popular enough to inspire anything.
>>
>>78408774
It's disgustingly clever. They took a character that should have been the worst kind of horrible cash grab gimmick, gave it a great creative team, and somehow turned it into one of the more inspired things coming out of ANAD Marvel.
>>
>>78403943
What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>78411133
Marvel editorial's train of thought seems to have gone like this.

Lots of people are doing fanart and cosplay of this character -> That means many of them would be willing to buy a comic about the character -> We are not currently publishing a comic about this character -> We should grab a suitable creative team and start offering a comic about this character ASAP so that people can buy it, because we're not idiots who hate money.

In other words, they're listening to the market and publishing any book that has enough of an audience to turn a good profit. Which is exactly what they should be doing, both as a business and a creative endeavor. Maybe that audience will dry up quickly and it'll get canned after a year, but so what? It's better to try new things and have some of them fail then to never try anything new and sit there doing the exact same thing for forever.
>>
>>78411133
>>78412169
You might be giving Marvel too much credit. I think they were just lucky with this creative team. Think about it: all they've been doing is throwing books at webcomic artists. Ryan North, Kate Leth... if you keep throwing darts at webcomic people eventually you're going to hit one who knows what he's doing like Chris Hastings.
>>
>>78412210
Speaking of which, where is Brian Clevinger? His all-ages Marvel books were really good, as was Atomic Robo. Surprised he kinda fell off the radar.
>>
>>78412210
Marvel is making a very strong effort to court new creative talent. Not just people coming out of the webcomic scene, but people with successful indie comics like Cullen Bunn. Marvel throws one-shots and minor mini-series at them to give them some experience and gauge their abilities, and then when a suitable major series opens up they give them a chance at the big time.

It's really smart on Marvel's part. Even if some of the series fail, even of some of the creators wash out of the program, in the long run their investment now means the entire next generation of creators is going to be well disposed to Marvel.

>>78412391
He's still doing Atomic Robo. There's a new story arc going on right now, and he's started offering a lot more Atomic Robo material as free web content to build interest further.
>>
>>78412665
>but people with successful indie comics like Cullen Bunn
Except Bunn's done his worst work for them. All they've been courting are people from the webcomic scene. The others(Lemire, King, Rocafort, Sorentino) are just plucked from DC. Marvel needs to hire new blood instead of recycle whoever passed through DC's door.
>>
File: 1447797493204.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447797493204.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>78402663
>This just in! Company decides to do something to maximize profits, in other news, bears shit in the woods and the sky is blue. More at 6

Cheers for pointing that out anon
>>
>>78402637
Is this the actual, literal premise or am I drunk
>>
>>78412731
That's your opinion. They seem happy enough with Bunn's work that he writing the new Uncanny X-Men series that's about to debut. With Greg Land too, which yes we hate Land on /co/ but his stuff sells and they don't put him on series they don't expect to do well.
>>
>>78402705
Marvel should stop being cunts and give us the crossover we deserve

Obviously they would fight and it ends in sex
>>
>>78402637
>our universe
There are literally 3 different Earths that can be considered ours in Marvel.
>>
>>78404785
I'm still crossing my fingers for a Nextwave reunion in the future.
Beyond Corporation's gonna be in Deadpool: The Mercs for Money, Ewing's New Avengers is structure similarly in tone and format, and Contest of Champions is a perfect opportunity for resurrection of obscure characters.
Not a Civil War 2 tie-in
>>
Have they tried courting Ashley Cope?
The woman does great, consistent art and beautiful designs.
>>
>>78412915
>Obviously they would fight and it ends in sex

Canonically the Marvel and DC universes do end up fucking.
>>
>>78412838
Yes, that's the premise. You might also be drunk, but I can't judge that for myself.
>>
File: tumblr_moheruSCYW1ryk39co1_500.jpg (144KB, 428x589px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moheruSCYW1ryk39co1_500.jpg
144KB, 428x589px
>>78402637
I wanna be an obnoxious little shit about this, but that's actually pretty clever.
>>
>>78403943
personally I'm a fan of his earlier work
>>
>>78412665
DC is also courting a bunch of new talent, but I have no idea how they're looking for them. They did find Tom King, though, so whatever the fuck they're doing appears to be working for them.
>>
File: 07db6bd2ccf54cbbde8bd981c3a0bd7f.jpg (399KB, 1024x1562px) Image search: [Google]
07db6bd2ccf54cbbde8bd981c3a0bd7f.jpg
399KB, 1024x1562px
>>78413936
such a good page
>>
>>78402637

>MORE CUTE GIRL BOOKS

In a year everything in Western comics will be moe-tier.
>>
>>78413822
She would never work with Marvel or any other company. She will do her webcomic until she dies and they'll find her corpse 6 months later eaten by her dogs and/or cats.
>>
>>78416061
I'm ok with this
Marvel Madoka Magica when?
>>
>>78418029
Could be this book, when she starts to recognize the people she's killing as people rather than comic book characters. If they go that route.
>>
>>78418029

Of course you are. Your hand hasn't left your dick in years. Try not being in the middle of puberty when you like things.
>>
>>78412731
>Except Bunn's done his worst work for them.

This may be true, but they sold really well for Marvel. Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe seems to sell really well in the bookstore market for some reason.
>>
>>78419203
Not sure how they would even reference that show outside of making an incubator walk through a panel. I don't really see anyone drawing those bizarre papercraft-ish landscapes for Marvel.
>>
>>78420316
its ok, you can fake being mature with DC comics if you want
>>
>>78402637
Her design is cute, bare legs with big boots is good
>>
I'm so happy that everyone in this thread will die someday. I only hope that you'll die from cancer
>>
>>78418029
Madoka was more than just "cute girls"

And you really don't want western comics to go down that route, unless you're some shitter who enjoys shows like K-On I guess. Then its fine to have an industry where 90% of releases each year are just there to pander to obsessive moefags. Actually that would be hilarious. On second thought, I do hope western comic fans get to experience the pain of something like that .
>>
>>78412915
gwenpool x harley

lessbihonest
>>
>>78420872
>wahhh!! stop giving people what they want!
>>
>>78421271
People are notorious for not needing what they want.
>>
>>78421271
Never said those kinds of shows shouldn't be made. Just frustrating when studios in Japan know those shows will make the most money so they decide to make a product that aims to pander to a demographic and sell merchandise instead of trying to create a story with artistic value.

My point isn't that they shouldn't be made, its that when the market becomes oversaturated with them your industry becomes a joke to outsiders and you yourself have to search through so much shit just to find something decent because people who want actual art become the minor demographic. This is more a problem in anime than any other medium I've seen. Michael Bay films make tons of money but if 90% of hollywood films were made by Michael Bay I don't think /tv/ would like it very much. I don't think that would be fun for western comic fans either but like I said it would be funny.
>>
File: gwenpool.jpg (43KB, 590x295px) Image search: [Google]
gwenpool.jpg
43KB, 590x295px
>>
>>78402688

Pic related needs an edit: Spider-Gwen should be replaced by Gwenpool.
>>
>>78402637
Why no pants?
>>
>>78420860
Merry Christmas to you too, anon.
>>
>>78424664
she wants to live
>>
>>78424664
Big Boots = No Pants
>>
>>78420872
>shitter

Fuck you, I hope you die

K-On! is love

>all muh fiction must have a DEEP plot

Just fuck you
>>
>>78421645
>Some people on /a/ like moe
>not all anime is drawn in Jojo style
>therefore all anime is moe

You're a retard
>>
File: kamala is a cutie.png (1MB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
kamala is a cutie.png
1MB, 1280x799px
how old is Gwenpool? Will she win the Kamala bowl?
>>
>>78427334
this art style disgusts me
>>
>>78429141
Your lack of taste disgusts me.
>>
I kind of hope that in true deadpool fashion she eventually dons a classic Shadowcat costume (at least for a variant cover).
>>
>>78402663
>Duh huh huh, Why this company tryna make mone? are they evil??

Go back to the DPRK
>>
>>78420872
>I do hope western comic fans get to experience the pain of something like that
Replace cute girls with grimdark and you get the dark age of comics.

Shit, I bet these years will be remebered as the dark age of anime.
>>
>>78430677
But not because of the dark tone but because of the shitty light novel adaptations.
>>
Kek. I wonder if all those fags who spent $800 on a Spider-Gwen variants are shitting bricks because Gwenpool is taking over as Spider-Gwen hype fades.

Should have spent that dough on a silver age comic.
>>
>>78431176
>$800 on a Spider-Gwen variants
This cannot be a thing. I refuse to live in a world where this is a thing.
>>
spider-gwen isnt even gwen

shes just a blonde girl version of peter parker
>>
>>78431242
$800 is nothing. Her debut issue was going for thousands.
>>
>>78421297
No shit?

That's why it's called a WANT and not a NEED
>>
>>78402637
There is some serious potential for something like this to become an almost depressing deconstruction of comic super heroes.

Imagine: she ends up becoming so popular that she inevitably gets her own villain (who may also be a mash up of other, popular villains) who ends up killing her. An issue or two later she comes back to life, but is traumatized by the fact that she, you know, *died*.

We then proceed to see that while being popular keeps you alive, it also makes a magnet for some of the worst tragedies, gimmicks and retcons known to comics. Pretty soon there'll be an issue "revealing" she was always part of the Marvel verse, and she'll never know for sure if it's just "Marvel being Marvel" or if it's actually the truth, and her entire past is a complete fabrication.
>>
>>78431792
See, the problem is that with a bit of tweaking, that could be a good idea.
But now that you've expressed the idea out loud, it'll most certainly NEVER come into fruition.

Enjoy Gwenquinn. Harleypool. Gwenley?
>>
>>78431902
Harley Gwen sounds best to me.
>>
so she's hiding in plain sight?
>>
>>78431942
That'll probably be what sticks, though personally I find it a bit weird.
>>
File: 1835268-hazmat_mettle00.jpg (163KB, 976x457px) Image search: [Google]
1835268-hazmat_mettle00.jpg
163KB, 976x457px
>>78431972
Not hiding, just trying to manipulate plot armor to her advantage.
Her issue is however she'll never know how popular she really is.
She might think she's the MC but really she's a supporting character in a bigger hero's cast, in fact she's likable and plucky enough that her death might be cheap emotional manipulation.
She tried to be Ms. Marvel but she made herself Mettle.
Best strategy is to surround yourself with characters who are too light hearted to have a shock death.
>>
>>78432068
>Best strategy is to surround yourself with characters who are too light hearted to have a shock death.
But they're the characters they always go for first.
>>
File: Wolverine actual height.png (936KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine actual height.png
936KB, 623x623px
>>78432123
Nonsense, Glob is still around. maybe they keep him around for a small shock value
>>
>>78432123
It's a small category but I'd imagine so long as Kamala and Squirrel Girl have their own books, they'll be safe from tragedy porn, in those books.
But I guess it's a dangerous tight rope, she'll never know if she's a supporting member in their solos or if she crossed over into a team book.
Maybe she should just babysit the Powerpack.
>>
>>78432199
Wait no shit they're grown up in 616 aren't they? I know atleast Julie is.
This bitch is screwed.
>>
>>78432199
>It's a small category but I'd imagine so long as Kamala and Squirrel Girl have their own books, they'll be safe from tragedy porn, in those books.
Barring unforeseen cancellations, you are correct in your assumption that those with ongoing titles—more so if they have solo titles and aren't only in a team book— are generally safe from shock-value genocide.

You're safe so long as your name is in the title.
>>
>>78432123
She knows who is actually historic and will always be around in some fashion.
And she knows to keep the fuck away from Wade Wilson because weird things happen in his proximity.
THe safest bet for now might be staying in Jersey and profiting from Kamala's lighthearted book and weaksauce opponents.
Staying around the building where She-Hulk and Howard work would also be a good idea as an early warning system for when authors change.

Although, why not just move somewhere Marvel stuff doesn't happen?
Wouldn't that keep her factually safe because to the writers she just isn't there?
The German coast or rural Portugal, for example.
>>
>>78432068
There's a lot of fun potential. It's basically the equivalent of trying to manipulate "Narrativium" in Discworld, where million-to-one occurrences happen 100% of the time, and being the last son to fight a monster means you should succeed--assuming, of course, the "story" isn't in fact about the peaceful monster who's just defending itself from these prick hunters who keep coming after it.

Basically, if she bases her decisions based on how the "story" *should* go, she could make things a whole lot worse than they would have otherwise.
>>
>>78432243
>move somewhere Marvel stuff doesn't happen?
Anon, this isn't how it works in Marvel. You are either living in a popular tourist place (London, Rome, Paris) or comic book important place (Savage Land, Latveria, Wakanda)otherwise you go with the default option like everybody else and live in NY, this is where all the action happen.
>>
>>78432243
Moving to some other country would have the risk of being fodder for an event big bad's opening massacre of civilians to show that he's a big threat. Remember all the people in Paris who were turned to stone and smashed in Fear Itself? She needs to be too popular to get rid of.
>>
>>78432383
But "action" is what kills people.
In a place where nothing ever happened you are safe from most ills that befall Marvel characters.

>>78432396
Yes, Paris. Tourist traps are exactly that. Traps.
Tiny Indian village? Oh, you bet there is some story beginning here when some kid dies or something. Yay, exoticism!
You need to be in an unattractive, hardly known place. Like Andorra. It's tiny, it's hardly known to Americans and it played no role in any war.
Or Bhutan. If Americans don't know it exists, you can assume to be safe there.
Has anything terrible ever befallen 616 Denmark?
I think most European genocides happen in conveniently fictional vaguely Eastern-European shitholes.
>>
File: squirrel and coconut.jpg (166KB, 729x1090px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel and coconut.jpg
166KB, 729x1090px
>>78432542
>hardly known place
Trouble is that in order to keep her plot armour high she will need to keep up will all the popular stuff as time goes she need to stat doing stuff outside her book: super team-up, yearly crossover even shit etc (you can bet your ass she will meet SpiderGwen within 12 issues). Sure they could stick her in middle of some random Mexican village and deal with all mexican related character (a dozen or two of them) and keep away from ig stuff as long as possible.
Trouble is that limiting character interaction with the rest of Marvel world is going to make the book stellar which in return makes her unneeded by the editorial and quite even kill-able.
>>
>>78432542
But that's the problem anon, at any time these places could be called upon to be senselessly wiped off the map as means of setting a story up.
Maybe the remote Portuguese Village you're crashing in is the test site for some evil scientists flesh eating nanovirus.
Maybe the Bible Belt Small Town you lived in is where the bitter supervillain gains his nigh impotent ability and wipes the place out. Maybe the Alaskan boondocks suddenly gets jumped by a pack of migrating Wenedigos...wait can WEnedigos go into Alaska? Nowhere is actually safe in Marvel
>>
>>78402637
>I told Marvel to make a Gwenpool ongoing and they actually did it!
>>
>>78402637
Wonder how Spider-Man would react to this if she ever met her?

Plot-twist. She is a clone of Gwen mixed with some of Deadpool's DNA. Then the incursion happen and got stuck in the multiverse and experience shit wondering how old is she
>>
>>78432825
>Absolute madmen!
>>
>>78432818
>Maybe the remote Portuguese Village you're crashing in is the test site for some evil scientists flesh eating nanovirus
Resident Evil 4

>Maybe the Bible Belt Small Town you lived in is where the bitter supervillain gains his nigh impotent ability and wipes the place out.
Preacher

>Maybe the Alaskan boondocks suddenly gets jumped by a pack of migrating Wenedigos
Drax the Destroyer: Earthfall
>>
File: BibleBelt.png (16KB, 572x371px) Image search: [Google]
BibleBelt.png
16KB, 572x371px
>>78432887
Does Texas count as the Bible Belt?
Oh shit, I expected it to be more a literal line across America, that's more a Bible Block.
One only knows the godless horseshit happening in South Louisana.
>>
>>78432818
This is precisely what my plan is about.
Let's not kid ourselves, most places hit are in the US and/or famous.
But based on how aware Americans are of them, some places are never mentioned.
The authors simply never think to target them.
We could probably start statistics about this and some places will never be in a blast radius, never raided, sacked, or otherwise hit.
Places where Americans never went in any number, with a white, non English-speaking population (neither home ground nor exotic) and absolutely no significance for the American perception could slip through.

Now the real problem could be that she finds some places that should exist don't. There could be just no ways to get into Andorra, Graz or Krk.
Landesbergen, Uchte or Biberach simply don't exist. There is just nothing there and no "there" to begin with.
Austria consists possibly of Vienna and Linz, because that is next to Braunau where Hitler was born.
>>
>>78433051

Just ask Inspector Legrasse.
>>
>>78431792
a>>78431942
>>78432055
The surreal ness of being a real person trapped in a fictional world you know is fiction is interesting, especially when you metagame it.

Gwenpool is probably a great fighter because she knows how to work plot beats and shit.

Genre Savvy weapon
>>
>>78432199
>>78432214
>>78432238
>The moment she hears about a superhero conflict she nopes the fuck out to avoid being canon fodder
>>
>>78434253
She will wield Chekov gun, won't she?
>>
How much you want to bet they will do a Spider-Gwen/Gwenpool book like Spider-Man/Deadpool?
>>
>>78402637
So if you were trapped in Marvel, what would you do to survive?
Also remember the whole existential nightmare of knowing every thought feeling and action you have is being controlled by some under paid nerd just to rip off Morrison.
>>
>>78427334
>self-insert fangirl talking to self-insert fangirl
the amount of cancer is depressing
>>
>>78427334
The amount of Circlejerking going on here is disgusting.
>>
>>78434374
With the odds I'm assuming, I'm going all in.

>>78434419
Sit around and jerk off, probably.

>>78434440
I kind of wonder how editorially driven the "Gwenpool" book will be. You know, like "She has to meet up with X character, she can't talk to Y characters, and she can't bring up Z topics that would otherwise cast a bad light on Marvel Comics™."
>>
>>78434480
Christmas special. What do you expect?
It's a hub story with a few little stories around and a festive mood. If course it's cheese.
>>
File: PATSY2015002_cover.jpg (577KB, 1294x2000px) Image search: [Google]
PATSY2015002_cover.jpg
577KB, 1294x2000px
>>78427334
You know, when is Marvel gonna pop their "cute girl" bubble? It seems like all they do is fawn over the same females and it's kind of tedious. Look at this fucking picture? Outside Monica and somewhat Patsy, this is the circle of characters that the same internet fad readers just go on and fucking on about, and only one of them has any real character development (Kamala). When is Marvel gonna start breaking eggs? I feel like they're too terrified to put any of these characters in a serious situation or face the wrath of fangirls calling them sexist.

It's a fucking never ending Safe Space!
>>
>>78434617
I hope they kill them and bring them back 6 months later. But they wont do that. Violence agaisnt women in fiction is rape
>>
>>78434549
They probably won't let her tell characters of ongoing plots and will have lists of available characters.
Her interactions with heroes will be very sensitive due to her chaotic and spoiler-spewing nature.
She could spill the beans on secrets or play to weaknesses to impact their stories.
That is potentially breaking arcs and stories.
They need close oversight.
>>
>>78434617
When they get the X-men and Fantastic 4 licenses back from Fox?
>>
>>78434617
And you want to know the most painful part of this? Most of these characters vocal fanbases don't even read the comics! They just see panels posted online!
>>
>>78434705
Well, if I understand her backstory correctly, she only just recently came into the Marvel Universe, with a knowledge of the universe's backstory, so it isn't as if she'll be aware of current events (like Deadpool is himself).
>>
>>78434739
>just see panels posted online
so /co/ is to blame for this, makes sense I suppose
>>
File: newmodelarmy1.jpg (186KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
newmodelarmy1.jpg
186KB, 760x596px
>>78424664
>>
>>78434617
>predatory lesbian Carol Danvers
>>
>>78435161
So... Carol Danvers?
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.