[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I just watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: shed17.png (358KB, 931x522px) Image search: [Google]
shed17.png
358KB, 931x522px
What did I just watch?
>>
A genuinely good "creepypasta".

The faux-documentary style really helped it.
>>
this shit made my year, honestly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHev8bnNdKQ

Happy Christmas Day
>>
Goddamn that thing was messed up. My only complaint was the vomit gag and that didn't last long
he still had bones and guts and shit holy fuck bud
>>
A really good video. Perfect mix of humour and spooky. It helps that I'm a sucker for the documentary format.
>>
>>78402609
The vomit gag was drawn out and a bit out of place, but that fucking ending.
>>
I actually when out to see this and when I type up Shed 17 there was a stupid red OC horse "reviewer" talking about it. But besides that it is a great thing to see.
>>
I laughed when they mentioned the Fat Controller making them clean up the sawdust after the guy shot himself.
>>
Thought it was pretty boring, to be honest. I guess if you're some kind of pussywhipped faggot, you'd find the poorly animated CGI trains scary, but it did absolutely nothing for me.
>>
I lost my shit at most of the "scary" scenes. Skeleton penis Thomas had me rolling.
>>
I don't understand why anyone would WANT to be a train
>>
>>78403008
Autists really like trains!

Also immortality I guess?
>>
>>78403008
You do not understand just how obsessed a typical anorak is.
>>
I still don't get why people think it's creepy, it was clearly meant to be comedy and I laughed my ass off the entire way through.

Even at the end, it immediately made me think of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer is passing a kidney stone and he lets out that huge unending scream, I was just cracking the fuck up through that whole sequence.
>>
>>78401311
One of the best examples of setting tone and developing backstory done this entire year.
>>
Why does Thomas rip his own face off?
>>
Sodor :)
>>
>>78403465
Was that supposed to be a reference to something?
>>
>>78403552
There's a retard character in game of thrones called Hodor, he can only say his name
>>
>>78403575
Ah.
>>
File: bigguy.jpg (353KB, 593x900px) Image search: [Google]
bigguy.jpg
353KB, 593x900px
>>78401311
I mean... it's cool but really not all THAT scary. The work done in Shed 17 greatly contributed to humanity. Pic related
>>
>>78404562
pretty sure thats not how that works
>>
>Nazi Biofusion
>>
>>78401311

It's a very nicely done way of applying real world rules to the fairytale thing of sentient living trains, like how their biology could be and what problems that would bring, like with the rotor of the helicopter which are ripe for some gruesome moments and packing it in a nicely done origin story.
Which again raises the question what is the real Thomas canon? I mean they have an operator and a fireman, but if they have their own will, what are these two really doing? Can the trains move maybe slower by themselves when not under fire?
>>
Bertha had a better climax.
>>
>>78407613
Oh shit dude, I thought I was the only one who remembered that shit.
>>
Shed 17 is probably the most effective type of modern horror. You laugh at how ridiculous it is while you watch it, but it sticks with you. Then later when you're in bed and everything's quiet, you're left imagining just how terrifying being stuck in that scenario would be.
>>
If it was done with actual models and dioramas so the cronenberg shit looked like it was coming directly from the source material of the show I'd have probably been creeped out. But because it's done with that cheapo stock clipart-tier CGI it never feels like it's actually Thomas the Tank Engine and it doesn't affect me at all
>>
>>78407613
What's Bertha?
>>
>>78408579
That just shows the quality of the actual work. Despite it's limitations, you still thought it was good.
>>
Parts of this are genius and while not that scary it sure is creative.
>Sir Topham Hat was never brought to justice
That fat fuck
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.