[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: south-park-yelp.jpg (129KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-yelp.jpg
129KB, 1200x630px
How do you rank the last season? I liked that they tried to make it more ambitious and dramatic, but at some particular points it seemed poorly executed and got old quickly. I'm sure how much I feel about it as a whole. What do you guys think about it?
>>
i started with south park when it debuted my 3rd grade of elementary school. i rank this last season as top 3 of all time, maybe number 1
>>
>>78389282
>>
i really liked the yelp episode. yelp is not a site that should have fucking ever become as big as it is. how the fuck did that even happen? do people really read food reviews from random strangers and base their decisions on this?
>>
>>78389423
Literally the only time I've ever used Yelp is when looking for a good sushi restaurant because I've never had sushi before. I don't understand how someone can go there every time they ever go to a non chain fast food restaurant.
>>
I only use Yelp to see photos of the food, so I can tell if the picture matches what I have in my head, and to see if the place has Pepsi.
>>
>>78389601
dude, pepsi is an undeniably essential part of every growing boy's diet, but you really can't go one meal without it? also photos never match the actual food, even when the food is good
>>
>>78389282
Its was boring an unfunny like the past 10 seasons
>>
>>78389668

>finds South Park boring and unfunny
>still watched 10 seasons

I think the joke is on you.
>>
>>78389282
As someone that practically grew on the series, the season lives up to my expectations. It's just good - has some excellent episodes - but is not great.

It's rather hard for south park to be great unless you identify with one of the season's targets or find the rare 1 in 50 episode that's non-stop hilarious.
>>
File: PC_Principal.png (120KB, 246x307px) Image search: [Google]
PC_Principal.png
120KB, 246x307px
I liked it, I liked the overarching story between the whole season. Also, is he a rogue ad?
>>
>>78389796
Find out Next season
>>
>>78389282
it's really good shit
unfortunately when you do a "omg what are they gonna do next?" storyline, it makes the season all but unrewatchable. I've never had any desire to rewatch the game of thrones black friday thing
>>
>>78389601
>>78389649
you guys get your crystal pepsi?
>>
For CraigxTweek alone it was a classic season- they got it down. The ending wasn't as hyped as the episodes leading to the finale but I have a feeling elements to the story will spill into next season so we'll see. Ranked pretty high for me though.
>>
File: 1446210614267.jpg (54KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446210614267.jpg
54KB, 700x800px
It wasn't particular funnier than the other seasons. However the continuation was something fresh. I also wish the boys had a bigger role.
>>
>>78389282
well, i ship craig x tweek now
>>
Well they must have been doing something right because I was more hyped for new episodes than I have been in about 9 years. It all kind of fizzled out at the end though. It feels like they wrote themselves in to a corner.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what they do with this storyline next season.
>>
The finale was lackluster
PC wins in the end
>>
>>78389282
this season was way better than the last few
still not great, but it's getting better

i just wish they took the drawn together route & went all out
>>
>>78389601
that's odd
>>
I hate this continuity bullshit
>>
>>78389282
I liked it a lot, it was preachy but for the right reasons considering this show's history with censorship and political correctness, UNTIL the end which seemed hamfisted to say "Look we're neutral" and lead to it being anti-climatic.

That being said, PC Principle not being just a strawman by the end was rewarding and does make me wonder where they'll go with it if they choose too.
>>
I don't think I laughed once. The show became pretty bad once the number of seasons went into the double digits.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.