[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like What A Mess? I had a giant crush on Felicia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mess.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mess.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Do you like What A Mess? I had a giant crush on Felicia
>>
>>78380196
Jesus Christ what is that thing?
>>
>>78380254
Do you remember that episode of FMA with the girl and dog being fused?
>>
>>78380196
You have called out to a part of my memory I thought lost. I can't remember anything about this cartoon, but I remember it existed.
>>
File: afghanTeddyEd 015.jpg (51KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
afghanTeddyEd 015.jpg
51KB, 400x300px
>>78380254
It's supposed to be a dog. One of these to be specific.
The thing I remember most about this show is hating the main character's design. Great theme song though.
>>
>>78380196
Yeah I think I liked it. I remember the bird being funny.
>>
>>78380196
>Do you like What A Mess?

No, it was a boring waste of time. Don't try to give the excuse that it was comfy or whatever.
>>
File: garbagio.jpg (131KB, 758x375px) Image search: [Google]
garbagio.jpg
131KB, 758x375px
>>78380563
Found the underaged action cartoon fan

EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM
>>
>>78380587
>Oh no, someone is calling out faggots that cling onto 'comfy' cartoons
>Better make baseless claims instead of just saying no!
>>
>>78380651
>oh no, someone is calling out faggots who actually think kiddy action equals adult action
>better autistically rage!
>>
>>78380587
Lol shrekt. Action cartoon fans are the biggest knuckle dragging dorks on this board, I blame DBZ
>>
>>78380196

That thing scared the living fuck out of me as a kid, I remember having nightmares about it.
>>
>>78380705
Your diaper's leaking shit again, maybe you should spend less time watching shows for toddlers and change.
>>
>>78380731
/a/ is that way fedora faggot, you're on the wrong board
>>
I loved this show, came on at like 5 AM and helped me relax before bed
>>
>>78381102
>Help! I have nothing to argue with so I just spam buzzwords!
Feeling better? Is your booboo gone now, you little baby?
>>
I have more memories of that dog being used for the ABC saturday morning bumpers (specifically the "AND NOWWWWWWW BACK TO THE SHOW" one) than the show itself
>>
i remember this and that british dragon show being on Toon Disney late as hell
>>
>>78380731
>he thinks any cartoons arent for kids
look at him and laugh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.