[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was your reaction when you saw this in the final episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: badge.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
badge.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
So what was your reaction when you saw this in the final episode of King of the Hill? Wouldn't he get kick out for all the shenanigan he done with this friends?
>>
I coulda sworn he was a pilot in that one Thanksgiving episode...
>>
>>78369506
>Wouldn't he get kick out for all the shenanigan he done with this friends?
like what? what have they done so bad that he would be kicked out?
>>
Someone should make a list of all the laws that were broken in each episode.
>>
>>78369622
>His heavy Southern accent sometimes leads to misunderstandings about his mental capacity. In one episode, he was admitted to a mental hospital in downtown Houston after he drifted in on the river in a tube and was found in his Speedo, sunburned, drunk, and dehydrated, while his speech pattern was misinterpreted by a police officer as incoherent babbling.
>>
>>78369574
Nah, he was just picking up stewardesses.

It was hinted that he was an electrician out on workman's comp. This was just a bit of series ending fan service.
>>
>>78369845
That sounds like a really good cover though actually. Do Rangers do undercover shit? I mean obviously there's that time Walker, Texas Ranger went undercover to a prison...
>>
>>78369622
The weather balloon scheme. Dale's guard tower.
>>
>>78369622
>the time when his group almost kill a whooping crane and he admit it
>that time when they tear down a house in storm
>that time when they burn down the fire house
>all those potential sex scandal
>>
>>78369506

You're allowed to break the law if you're undercover. Clearly Hank is connected to Los Zetas
>>
>>78369845

It's also possible the badge is fake and he uses it to get pussy.
>>
>>78369666
Slow down there, satan
>>
>>78370206
He had nothing to do with it and the crane was fine.
Legally justified.
Officially caused by an electrical fire not related to him at all, unofficially still not caused by him.
It's Texas, as long as there's not another dude involved it's fine.
>>
>>78369666
it was easier to make a list of episodes that didn't have a crime committed in them

spoiler alert: there weren't any
>>
>>78369506
I always figured it was the other way around. All the shit that should've landed one of his friends in hot water was swept under the rug by him covering for them.
>>
>>78370314
>You're allowed to break the law if you're undercover.

No, you're not. Well, not the way you think.

Fact is, you're allowed to break the law whoever and wherever you are; you don't receive a "law broken" punishment on top of everything, else, you just get punished for the crime. In a system of courts of law, you go before the court and you argue your case, and if you can argue that you, as an undercover police officer, were required to break the law to maintain your cover and did so in a way that achieved the stated aims of your mission and was in line with the broader aim of law enforcement, you'll get off.

What you don't get is a pass. Plenty of cops found that out the hard way. Even CIA guys. And they're big guys.
>>
>>78372811
for you
>>
>>78372811
For you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.