[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of ending do you think Alex Hirsh will write for them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: giphy.gif (263KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
263KB, 500x278px
What sort of ending do you think Alex Hirsh will write for them?
>>
>>78354383
cliche happy ending
>>
>>78354383
they either go home or stay in gravity falls
>>
No matter what it is, we'll find some way to bitch about it.
>>
They stop Bill, save Gravity Falls.

Time Skip to adult mabel and dipper, who both have happy lives.
>>
>>78354383
Just like those twins from Jessica Jones
>>
TIME SKIP ! 7 years from now and Mable is preggers! But who is the father!?
>>
File: 2015-11-23-jessica-jones01.jpg (111KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23-jessica-jones01.jpg
111KB, 950x534px
>>78354421
jesus christ
>>
>>78354422
>you dip shit!
>>
>>78354422
Soos
>>
>>78354383
they save the world
go home
decide to go back every summer with a montage of adventures with them growing up eventually leading to Mabel running the shack and dipper being a super scientist
>>
As long as Dipper and Pacifica get together I don't care.
>>
>>78354617
Daaaaaayyyyuuummmmm
>>
File: 1447729212438.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1447729212438.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
>End of finale
>Time Baby grants D+M one wish
>"I wish we could do it all over again"
>"I know we're going to grow up, and I'm okay with that now. Whaddya say Dip? Wanna have one last summer?"
>Dipper smiles and nods slightly
>"Very well then"
>Fade to white
>"Ahh, summer break!"
>Black
>Credits montage with scenes from intro photos not explored in previous episodes

yfw they pull a Futurama
>>
>>78354495
Get this to the drawthread right now
>>
File: 1448330103278.jpg (137KB, 649x683px) Image search: [Google]
1448330103278.jpg
137KB, 649x683px
disappointment
>>
>>78354842
kek
>>
Neon Genesis End of Evangelion tier ending.
>>
Has the third part STILL not come out? Jesus. They're trying to hold onto that forever, aren't they?
>>
>>78354383
Time skip to fifty years forward where Dipper's grandkids are going to meet and stay with Great Aunt Mabel for the summer. Linda Cardinelli can be heard in the background wishing them farewell

Nah, that's too contrived.

Fuck, maybe he'll do a Butch Cassidy.
>>
Whatever it is Dipper is gonna end up fucked over
>>
>>78354411
This. The fact that its not airing till 2016 doesn't help.
>>
They accept that the stigma of incest is merely a social construct and go on the live a happy and healthy life together.
>>
>>78357547
comes out February, but will be double-length
>>
>>78354383
Are they finally going to make out in the finale?
>>
>>78357502
Complete with Dipper masturbating over a comatose Wendy whose tits are out.
>>
>>78354663
stop it
>>
>>78354663
Now that just sounds retarded
>>
>>78354422
>>78354585
Time skip Dipper and Pacifica are adults living in an upscale house. Not a mansion but doing well for themselves. Wendy is their maid.
>>
>>78354585
You do realize that won't happen. Not because there's no chemistry, but because MABEL would not approve. Mabel would order Dipper to stop seeing Pacifica and he being a doormat for Mabel will comply. Mabel has to get her way. She considers Dipper ruining her own romantic expectations for HIS life to be Dipper being a "betrayer."

Mabel a shit. Also may Alex Hirsch get falsely accused of rape one day and he's put through the legal wringer.
>>
>>78354383
Mabel gets more undeserved praise, everyone apologizes to her for no reason, everyone admits they were wrong over nothing, they all give up on their lives to make sure she gets everything she wants, and people then defend her for it.
>>
They defeat Bill. To celebrate Mabel's tight prepubescent asshole is savagely violated by Soos's engorged cock.
>>
>>78354383
One of them dies.
>>
>>78360788
>Mabel gets Dipper killed
>She acts like she is the victim
>The show takes her side
>>
>>78354383
A cliffhanger
>>
>>78354383
Mable is dead, Dipper gets to pursue his dreams
>>
>>78354383
I'm hoping it's as underwhelming as possible.

>Dipper sneaks behind Bill with a deus ex machina
>"Hey Bill! You suck!!"
>Bill gets sucked into an alternate dimension
>everything returns to normal in a cloud of dust
>everyone returns to whatever they were doing like nothing ever happened
>Ford drives off to explore more mysteries
>Stan moves to some fictional country with a silly name because "the law caught up with him"
>Wendy gets uncomfortably romantic with Dipper but he's finally moved on
>Mabel says something annoying and shrill

>Fast forward ten years
>Dipper & Pacifica are married
>Mabel has an annoying quirky haircut and an equally shrill girlfriend
>Wendy turned into a giant hairy lumberjack
>Soos still lives with his Abuela and talks daily with his Skype girlfriend, talking about moving in together
>they visit the Mystery Shack one last time
>Dipper finds an old photo of everyone together that he doesn't remember being taken
>he looks at the back of the photo
>it's some GPS coordinates and a cipher code
>"Hm... Maybe Stan left us with one last mystery..."
>zoom out of the Shack showing all of Gravity Falls
>suddenly zoom out of a TV screen
>some gnomes tearfully comment on how happy the ending was
>then one of them changes the channel to watch the annual championship eggplant farming competition
>>
File: 553.jpg (117KB, 876x719px) Image search: [Google]
553.jpg
117KB, 876x719px
Mabel has to choose between condemning Dipper to a lifetime of suffering in hell where he gets torn apart by hooks and rebuilt again and a Pig

She picks the pig. All the characters compliment her on having the courage to be selfless enough to be selfish

The ending shot is Dipper screaming MABEL IS RIGHT I DESERVE THIS I DESERVE THIS as he gets torn into tiny pieces
>>
>>78354383
It will end with Mabel finally being wrong
>>
>>78354383
Bill kills Mabel in response to Dipper after giving some cliche speech about love & friendship
>>
>Mabel accidentally saves the day through some contrived bullshit and is revered like a god
>Dipper is shat on for being useless despite doing all the work
>We're supposed to side with Mabel
>>
>>78354383
Mabel causes the apocalypse and never apologizes for it, in fact others are meant to feel bad and take the blame.

Oh wait that literally already happened.
>>
>Mabel saves the day because fuck Dipper
>they leave Gravity Falls on a bus
That's it, it will be unsatisfying garbage because Hirsch can't satisfy a woman
>>
If everything goes back to normal, will Stan still have to leave the shack?
>>
>>78364506
I doubt it, the Stans will make up and become a great team again because kids show
>>
>>78364532
Yup.

It ends with Grunkle Stan staying at an apartment near where the twins live
>>
At last, Dipper and Mabel are reunited, and by combining the power of their friends, Team Pines creates the galaxy-sized Tengen Toppa Mystery Shack, and engage the Bill Cipher threat in a decisive battle to determine the fate of the universe.
>>
>>78363066
This is the best outcome.
>>
>>78364532
Maybe not if Stanford dies
>>
File: grunkle stan thumbs up.gif (2MB, 390x294px) Image search: [Google]
grunkle stan thumbs up.gif
2MB, 390x294px
>>78364532
>>78365679

I have a feeling Stan will save the day and Ford will at least thank him for it and let him stay in the shack.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.