[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Times Animated Short Tom Delonge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Strange times animation Still.jpg (17KB, 640x413px) Image search: [Google]
Strange times animation Still.jpg
17KB, 640x413px
http://en.blink182forever.com/news/3648/strange-times-on-christmas-2015-and-poet-anderson-the-dream-walker-comic-is-coming/

Guys Is this really coming out this Christmas

Tom Delonge said it was!!!
>>
Goodbye Brandon
>>
>>78345859

please tell me if it is because tom said it will be R rated
>>
>>78345926
Tom told me that he didn't like you pestering him on his Twitter so he's going to release it in private

But I'll buy it and send it to you if you give me your email
>>
File: Strange-Time-1er-visuel-2015.jpg (32KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
Strange-Time-1er-visuel-2015.jpg
32KB, 720x450px
>>78345967

ok hold on how do you know hes gonna release it private did you tweet him oh tw my email is [email protected]
>>
>>78346033
Yeah, I tweeted at him. He said he's annoyed at your tweets and won't answer any of them (which I think is really mean and unfair of him!), so I'll send you the product key for the film.
>>
File: Strange times poster.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Strange times poster.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>78346101

Have you seen the short film?

If You have post some screencaps of it? if you did?

oh also to send to product Key for it my Email is [email protected]:)
>>
>>78346150
I saw it at a public screening but we were told not to take pictures. I've sent you the email.
>>
>>78346280

was it at a film Festival

if it was

what Film Festival was it playing at?

and did it won best animation like Poet Anderson Did?
>>
>>78346330
i forget
>>
>>78346348

how was the film actually did have animated Bigfoot and Aliens in it and UFOS?
>>
>>78346384
Yeah, it was totally awesome! The effects are rad

I honestly can't imagine living without it
>>
>>78346348

and also my computer is fast to run the video file i sent you an email that i told you:)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.