[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. McNinja: The End

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (305KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 792x1152px
Should have thought things through edition
>>
>>78339828
This whole thing is so stupid, summoning sparklelord was never even necessary.
>>
Dr McNinja should've ended like five years ago when it was still decent.
>>
>>78339828
All his enemies gunning right for him? What a finale.
>>
>>78339995
We knew this was coming, when Doc accidentally skipped into the future for a moment while lost in time and found himself injured in a warehouse that was surrounded by police who were coming for him and he didn't recognize what was going on.
>>
>>78339965
If Doc hadn't summoned him, then King Radical would've already killed most of the people on Earth with the time portal he brought back with him.

While the situation is not optimal, this is still better than almost everyone being dead.
>>
So, is Dracula going to use his laser against Sparklelord? Now would probably be a good time to use the laser.
>>
>>78340050
I don't remember this. What arc was it?
>>
>>78340113
It's been mentioned but he could have just summoned Radical from space and killed him before the NASAghast managed to reach them
>>
>>78340113
He could have summoned Radical by using the device. Ask for Radical and cut him in half when he shows up. Then Ghostbusters theme the Nasaghast back to death.

Patrick is just stupid when it comes to Radical.
>>
So how long until we see Patrick's face? We know damn well he's going to remove his mask to "disappear".
>>
Wow this is still going?
Is it still worth reading or did it turn to shit?
>>
>>78340171
Its rolling to a close but the latest plot twist is a bit off
>>
>>78340171
It's been good the whole time.
>>
>>78340171
Its maintained the same level of quality, and is currently doing the final arc.
>>
File: 2011-03-02-21p05.jpg (288KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2011-03-02-21p05.jpg
288KB, 792x1152px
>>78340136
Beginning to Futures Trading.
>>78340120
I don't think he has a moonbase anymore, since he had to run back through his teleporter.
>>
>>78340142

Ron Wizard
>>
>>78340291
Ron Wizard wasn't with him at the time.
>>
>>78340332

He's a magic plot device
McNinja believed Sparklelord's words that he couldn't stop Radical without him, and so did Radical for that matter
>>
>>78340387
Radical said that long before Ron Wizard was in the 'boring' world with him, you are talking rubbish.

Also Radical is an asshole who talks smack, he's been blindsided before like with the dinosaurs he wasn't able to beat on his own.
>>
>>78340113
>killed most of the people on Earth
The objectively worst people on Earth. It would have been an improvement.
>>
>>78339828
Jesus Christ, Chris. Did you have to hit us with this?
>>
>>78340849
You should have stuck around to see if the original was still alive instead of running away like a pussy
>>
>>78340710
Tell that to Mr. Andrews.
>>
>>78340710
Are you retarded or do you just have poor reading comprehension?

The only reason Radical's gangbangers would have been the first to get killed last time is because they would have been physically closest to him, after they were burned up to fuel the teleportation it would have then moved onto all the completely innocent mundane people that were slightly further away from the epicenter than his own men.
>>
what are the odds Pat takes off his mask and runs away and Old takes the heat?
>>
>>78339828
I love how this comic is ending and counting the number of times Gordito acted as a normal sidekick outside of a cold open would only need two hands.
>>
>>78341113
How the hell should a "normal" sidekick even act?
>>
>>78341196
I supposed he's talking like how Doc wants a spunky friendly "Robin" to his brooding "Batman" due to his fanboyism and instead has a gunwielding bandito who has to put up his his bullshit.
>>
>>78341253
Oh yeah, the "cheerful innocence" to Doc's "dark and troubled soul".
>>
>>78340710

Boring people. Not evil ones. Nevermind that many of Radical's followers had actually reformed and believed they were doing good with their lives for once. And he still wanted to throw them out because they were boring.
>>
I actually like where this is going. Franz Rayner and McBonalds going for Patrick, as well as Radical, and probably Hortense and Old McNinja.

Then on Doc's side, his family, Gordito, Yoshi and Judy.

That'd be sweet, I'd just like to see Martin make a final appearance.
>>
>>78341615
Don't forget the ghost wizard he just freed.
>>
>>78341615
Honestly, his family would probably side against him. They really don't like him very much. They like Old much more. Crazy monologuing notwithstanding.
>>
radical was a cunt anyways, going that far into space will just agitate the giant tentacle space monsters that NASA developed the surplus space suits for the zombie defense system for.
>>
>>78339828
That is incredibly dickish of Sparklelord.

I love it.
>>
>>78339828
This just keeps getting better and better.
You done fucked up, Patrick.
>>
File: bizcat.jpg (20KB, 850x299px) Image search: [Google]
bizcat.jpg
20KB, 850x299px
>>78339828

Patrick, good name, very Irish. One of my cats was named Patrick.
>>
>>78342930
it was pretty obvious, really
>>
>>78340925
>The only reason Radical's gangbangers would have been the first to get killed last time is because they would have been physically closest to him,

No, they were changed first because they were the most uncool people on the planet. Radical specifically surrounded himself with boring and awful people, cause he knew that they would change first.

There was also that really really awful dude that he sent the Doc/McLuchador to monitor - he changed too, and he wasn't nowhere near Radical.
>>
>>78341615
Out of all of those he'd only really need to kill Franz, maybe find a way to silence Knickerbockers and Mongo, and then run away - then pull his mask off, and live under an alias.

Only thing to worry after that would be the ghost wizard.

And maybe Sparklelord, if he can magically home-in on him.
>>
>>78341095
Frans knows what he looks like.
>>
>>78341253
Also the fact that Gordito actually playing the role of a tagalong is pretty seldom, and he mostly does things by himself.
>>
>>78344665
I hope we get a Gordito and Doc teamup properly by the end.
>>78341772
Doc's family are such cunts. I hope they really do side with him at the end.

Is Dracula a wild card?
>>
>>78345992
Mitzi's hot as fuck so her cuntishness is excused. Dan is hilarious even when being deadly serious, so likewise. Dark Smoke Puncher...fuck him, the nerd.
>>
>>78346246
>Dark Smoke Puncher...fuck him, the nerd.

He's pretty cool when push comes to shove. Has a ton of robots, can hack into NASA at a moments notice, and so on.
>>
>>78344665
>Also the fact that Gordito actually playing the role of a tagalong is pretty seldom, and he mostly does things by himself.

The part where Doc's family forgot about him at the pirate raid, and he ended up taking out everyone in the ship (then crashing it cause he doesn't know how to fly an airship), that was hilarious.
>>
>>78346246
Don't get me wrong, they're awesome, but they're also cunts. It'd be nice if they showed like...just a moments of allegiance to their eldest son....
>>
So wait, this is the final page?

I haven't been keeping track lately, is it finally over?
>>
want to know how it all ends /co/?
Just remember sometimes people need to die
>>
>>78351076
this is not the final page
this is the final chapter
>>78351610
when you're a ninja, your job is to make sure that those people are not you
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.