[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 7

File: CWp2vw6XIAAz1KT.jpg (95KB, 599x512px) Image search: [Google]
CWp2vw6XIAAz1KT.jpg
95KB, 599x512px
which one?
>>
>>78311778
Chuck Norris, he's a christian pleb.
>>
>>78311778
chuck Norris and Harley are unbelievably overrated
Naruto close
every other character has genuinely great material
>>
Shouldn't it say "who is MOST overrated"?
>>
>>78311814
>>78311839
Is Chuck Norris still meme?
>>
>>78311778
I'm real fucking tired of Deadpool
>>
>>78311778
chuck norris, easily
>>
>>78311778
goku
>>
File: 1436744158234.png (33KB, 133x218px) Image search: [Google]
1436744158234.png
33KB, 133x218px
>>78311839
>Nuruto
>genuinely great material
>>
probably Joker. I'm tired of DC making him out to be some villain in the same league with Darkseid.
>>
>>78311778
Harley
>>
>>78311778
Superman
>>
>>78311884
>having this little reading comprehension
>>
>>78311884
>CQC Bro
>genuinely can't read posts
>>
Does anyone even take Chuck Norris seriously now, for him to be overrated?
>>
One Punch Man
>>
File: 1450327042128.png (178KB, 532x524px) Image search: [Google]
1450327042128.png
178KB, 532x524px
>>78311905
Never mind, i'm clinically retarded, please rape my face.
>>
>>78311778
Naruto was the most overrated pleb garbage back in the day but no one talks about it anymore thankfully.
>>
>>78311839
Harley definitely has some great material, even if I can list it on one hand.
>>
File: badhairday.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
badhairday.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>78311778
overrated? how? we need parameters. from your pic i would guess you mean net worth in $ vs writing quality?
>pic unrelated
>>
TDKR Batman
>>
Harley and then Deadpool, because they have little to back up their hype. Ones like Batman have some great material on paper and in other mediums as well.
>>
>>78311839
>Goku
>Great material
Nice one mate.
>>
Superman
>>
>>78311839
Hey man the first few seasons of Naruto are gold.
>>
>>78311934
>Harlequinaide
>Mad Love
>Gotham City Sirens
>her ass in Arkham Knight

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>78311966
No one today rates Superman outside of comic readers.
>>
>>78311839
Goku has no good material.

>>78311983
The only good Naruto arcs are Chuunin Exams and Rescue Sasuke
>seasons
lol
>>
>>78312000
Zabuza arc was great and the chunin arc is an entire season same with Sasuke rescue arc.
>>
>>78311984
>>Gotham City Sirens
That wasn't good.
>>
>>78311778
Deadpool, god fucking dammit
>AHAHAHAHHAAH CHIMIOCHAGNA!1!!11 UR Madaaadeeeee salty butmadthurt butt mad :) about Deoaplaool not cUNTforming 12 ur sooparharo stereotype 9: dnt be so trolled salty butttroll hurt m8 :) <lenny faggotry here> he brek 54th wal nd this wy he funi n srs at sem tem. He beetbeat suparmam because does supyourmom hav heelfaxter? no nd cucktonite wins hes bamman levl gud nd wud know dnt be salty buttfaghurtfag :))))"

And don't you DARE tell me that fanbase isn't a huge group of lenny-loving, unironic "m8" variant using, borderline autistic retards that think they're something special for liking deadpool and making "anime was a mistake" and corey in the house jokes
>>
>>78311778
Bendis
>>
>>78312012
fite me the Dini run was great
>>
>>78311966
>batcuck detected
>>
>>78312009
Land of Waves sucked and although the Chuunin Exams lasted forever only the 1on1s were something special, and that was a considerably smaller part.

And the
>lol
was for
>watching instead of reading
>>
>>78311778
I'd probably say Chuck once upon a time, but he doesn't see much popularity these days outside of idiots. Joker most definitely. Every writer trying to be deep with him and everyone writing yet another Joker story has made him worse than Wolverine used to be, and he's only in like one fucking comic at most all of the time. Deadpool's got plebs on him like flies to flypaper and Harley's basically DC's Deadpool.

Wolverine's overusage was a bit bad for awhile there but I grew to like a lot of his appearances until he died.
>>
>>78312065
>Every writer trying to be deep with him
Then why is he even more shallow than ever nowadays?
>>
>>78312000
Rescue Sasuke is actually when things went to shit (though shades of this were present as early as the Tsunade Arc) and then this was taken to another level after Pain, to the point that even the manga became nigh unreadable. Zabuza and Chunin Exam were great, and the Boruto movie, as well as the recent Naruto Gaiden are a return to form. Boruto is the best movie to come out of Shounen Jump.
>>
>>78312045
>supecuck located
>>
>>78312028
Deadpool has a really, really, really shitty "fanbase" but 99% of them haven't read any of the comics. There is genuine GOAT Deadpool stuff but just like any other character he's had bad writers as well. Unfortunately, the general public is more aware and taken with the garbage stuff of him rather than the good stuff.
>>
>>78312079
Because no one has anything new to say so it comes off as sterile and trying too hard.
>>
>>78312085
Rescue Sasuke is BattleWizards™ featuring a whole lot of people that aren't Naruto and Sasuke, and even when it's Naruto's turn to fight he gets his ass beat. Then you stop reading when Naruto starts fighting Emo Kid.
>>
>>78312085
its telling how many people like the movie when it was a rehashing of the chuunin exams, complete with secret invasion
also
>Naruto publicly humiliating his son and stripping him of his rank, for cheating, in a ninja exam that has always been about cheating, that he himself cheated at back in the day
>>
The joker.

He is shoved into the most needless shit, and he is overused way too much.

I lost all will to play arkham origins as soon as he was revealed to be the enemy.

Hes in suicide squad and BvS when he shouldnt be in either it seems.

Hes boring now, but people just want more and more.
>>
Gonna say Batman or Son Goku. They're the kind of characters with fans so atrocious they are just obsessed with asserting them over everything, particularly versus scenarios. Chuck Norris is just a meme, shouldn't really be on the list.
>>
>>78311778
In the present day, probably Harley Quinn. Joker's up there too though.

Naruto or Chuck Norris would have taken the prize easily in their day, but no one cares about them anymore. Deadpool's in a somewhat similar boat, but he has had good material, unlike Norris and Naruto.

Quinn's had good stuff, but no where near enough to justify her current status, and the reverence she's placed in is often highly misplaced. People treat her as this great anti-hero and model of feminism when she's really anything but.
>>
>>78311839
Came here to say this. The other characters at least have some noteworthy aspects. Even Naruto and Goku

Chuck is a retarded meme started by Texans who actually believe it and Harley was fapbait that girls clung to because "lol I'm so random not like other girls"! Which is also why Harley is now a lesbian, because girls are into lesbian shit now
>>
Fun fact: Chuck Norris is 75 years old.
>>
>>78312099
Nice dubs, but nah. I'm a lanternfaggot if anything, you spergs are just so easy to spot because you're practically the only ones ever bitching about Superman because >muh bandwagon
>>
>>78311778
Where's Skworl Grrl?
>>
Chuck Norris the Dragon Slayer !!!
>>
>>78312181
No one gives a shit about her outside of /co/.
>>78311778
it's got to be between chuck norris and batman.
>>
>>78312174
>now
the only time girls stopped being into lesbians was the aids crisis
>>
>>78312115
Any recommendations on good stuff from DP?
>>
File: evilpepe.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
evilpepe.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>78311847
Oooh Yeah !
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UL_YLi0yAo
>>
>>78312226
No but now it's the hip and rebellious thing that teenage girls do because it's empowering
>>
>>78312231
>just imagine one turbulence happening
>Roger, Roger, we lost Chuck!
>>
>>78311839
I'm not sure what Norris even has to do with a /co thread.

>>78311885
>>78311850
>>78312065
>>78312162

But yeah, they are overrated, however, the fact that four of the other characters have good books doesn't discount the fact that they also have plenty of dross and that they can be highly overrated in some respects, some of them (Batman and especially Joker) in MANY respects. Deadpool and Wolverine do share one distinct problem with Bats and that's that the IP owners really whored out the property for the cash it brought it irrespective of what they put out for the public to consume.
>>
>>78311778
It has to be a toss-up between the bottom four. But, gun to my head I would say....Harley Quinn.
>>
OP how old are you?

I mean, I used to get mad at Haruhi when I was young...
>>
>>78311884
Naruto was fine until about half way through when the power of friendship solved all your ninja battles for you!
>>
>>78311778
>which one?
One Punch Man
>>
File: atheism.webm (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
atheism.webm
3MB, 500x281px
>>78311814
>>
File: Ib9sYx3.jpg (42KB, 480x523px) Image search: [Google]
Ib9sYx3.jpg
42KB, 480x523px
Batman fluctuates
Chuck Norris as a meme is expired
Wolverine is in recession
Joker is divisive in terms of characterization
Deadpool already has the meme stigma that makes it hard for the general populace to get into him
Harley will always be torn between being Mistah J's and a feminist icon amongst her fanbase
Naruto is on his way out
But Goku will always be overrated
>>
>>78312000
>Goku has no good material.
Dragon Ball recreated the adventure/action genre in manga. You may not like it but its influence it's still there to this day.

Chuck Norris is the most overrated of all. He has just a bunch of bad from the 80s.
>>
>>78311778
kitty Pryde and Khamala
>>
Norris has hardly been a thing the last 5 years. Dead Pool is way to over rated.

Naruto is over rated in the sense that, it might not have as big a following as those other characters, but Naruto having any following at all makes it over rated
>>
what if we bring norris back, to show the internet that /co/ still has some powers
>>
>>78311778
Batman, then Joker, then Deadpool.
>>
>>78311778
One Punch Man.
>>
>>78312052
Land of Waves was dope.
>Getting tricked to take on a mission
>Showing Naruto's Fox Powers for the first time
>Fuck it, showing Naruto has the potential to top literally his entire squad by kicking Haku's ass
>Kakashi's Sharingan

You suck
>>
This thread is nothing but crowd pleasing pleb crap. All of those characters are hated on /co/, and /co/ pretends to like the ones who aren't popular like Superman and Aquaman. If you want to pretend to be a rebel at least do it right.

Also anime isn't /co/ fuck off
>>
>>78312137
Yeah but he didn't cheat with his abilities, he just slapped on a gameshark to his body
>>
>>78311839
deadpool and joker are shit. you must be one of those con people that smell and dress up like these shit tier characters and because they closely "resemble your personality" but in reality you suffer from autism and its the only way for you to tis' out without your parent dying inside.
>>
>>78311983
you probably smell and run like a faggot.
>>
Joker.

I am so sick of people who go on and on about how great he is.
>>
>>78311778
>Spider-Man isn't even an option
Peterfags lack any sort of self-awareness.
>>
>>78312137
How exactly did he cheat? Because if he cheated using his influence as the Hokage's son to get the answers ahead of time, that'd be fair.
>>
>>78313477
>Ill take all in the left
>is on the right
well the image itself is retarded
>>
>>78316714
They're not even talking about cheating in the exam, he cheated in the actual matches.
>>
>>78311778
None of them are even real stop arguing
>>
>>78316883

>chuck norris
>not rea-

Oh this is bait.
>>
>>78311778
Well, let's thing about it:

Chuck is not actually overrated. People like him and spread bullshit about it but everyone knows they are jokes, they don't actually believe he is god and probably haven't even watched any of his films or know of his martial career.

But the rest? Ooh boy, are they overrated. Your question should be who is the ·most· overrated.

For me it comes down to Batman, Wolverine or Goku. The rest are incredibly overrated but come in fads that eventually die out or remain within their fanbase such as narutards.

But people actually think Batman is an ubergod unbeatable fuck who has a plan for everything. They complain about Superman having no challenges and don't realize the irony of "muh batgod". These bastards claim he's beaten Supes time and time again without having read anything, just watched the DKR cartoon.

Goku is pretty much the same. Trendy bastards really believe there is no greater character in fiction, no matter how many times you show them that there are. Guy got destroyed by a tiny laser and those fags still won't get it. They don't care much about the character itself, only his vaulted invincibility.

Wolverine's fad is dying out. I've hated that bastard with a passion before. Out of the three finalists, he's the least offensive, as normal people don't think Wolverine can beat Galactus (though some of his worst fans do). He's just popular and obscures much better X characters from getting proper attention and development in media. He's still overrated trash though.

I think I'll probably go with Batman with Goku very close.
>>
>>78312177
Nice dubs yourself. Not who you were responding too but you are absolutely right.
Which lantern do you like the most btw?
I'm an irredeemable Jordanfag.
>>
Would you say the people who have read their source material vs the people who haven't read their source material but still hype them up to be the second coming of Christ are worst than the other?
>>
>>78320411
People that have actually read stuff are worse, because they actually KNOW. For example they turn a blind eye on the fact that Hush has Batman clearly losing even with a green K ring and he flat-out saying that Clark could kill him at any moment. I've seen batfags saying that Hush was a win for Batman.
>>
>>78312227
Kelly's stuff is a great starting place, Deadpool and Cable is considered some of the best stuff he's in after the beginning, Poshen and Duggan starts kinda dumb but gets really, really good, Remender's X-Force has a good rendition of him. That's what I've read but there's probably some more out there.
>>
>>78312099
>>78312045

You guys are my otp
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.