[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this show basically gonna be that Justice League episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: legends.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
legends.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
So is this show basically gonna be that Justice League episode 'The Savage Time', but with a bunch of C-Listers instead and spread out over 16+ episodes?
>>
no it's the first arc of Time Masters with Rip having different friends
>>
File: Justice-League_Adolf-Hitler.png (133KB, 359x269px) Image search: [Google]
Justice-League_Adolf-Hitler.png
133KB, 359x269px
Will LOT have Hitler?
>>
8 Episodes. Similar to how Agent Carter is a short series in-between Agents of Shield.
>>
>>78285120
I would love to see a WW2 episode, if this means we get fucking Sargent rock and Black hawks
>>
>>78285182
>Blackhawks
PLEASE
>>
File: latest[2].png (88KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
88KB, 333x250px
>>78285223
>Tfw we may relieve those glorious DCAU days
Life is good
>>
>>78285180

It's not meant as a "filler" series like Carter, but just a straight up spring series, probably because Reign is on the way out.
>>
>>78285180
16 episodes.
>>
>>78285180
It was originally gonna be that, but they decided to make it a 16 episode show instead. it's gonna start airing the same week as Flash and Arrow's returns
>>
>>78285024
I kind of enjoy all the C-listers for some reason. It adds to the "group of misfits saving the world" angle.
>>
Watching this Fatman/Batman with Kreisberg heres what got in relations to LoT:
If theres a season 2, hells yea WW2 DC
They're set with the characters they have now, they don't wanna add them as fast as they did this season but they do want to keep expansion
Was gonna be a Hawkpeople show until they realized the Hawks could never "top" the Flash. They said they always want the top three shows on CW to be Arrow, Flash, LoT/a third spinoff.
>>
>>78288708
They want season 2 to be in WW2 or season 2 to be more time travel?
>>
>>78288760
They didn't original pitch it as this, but the idea that went around the offices was Doctor Who with superheroes
But i think most episodes are in a different time period, each of them separate
But Kreisberg said he would love to go to that era, and not necessarily do Hitler but show the characters that we know and love from WW2 like the BlackHawks and GI Robot and Creature Commandos
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.