[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li ve-feed/nickelodeon-gree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bunsenpromo_v6.0.jpg (54KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
bunsenpromo_v6.0.jpg
54KB, 768x433px
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nickelodeon-greenlights-animated-series-oddparents-848666
>The Viacom-owned cable network has greenlight a new series from the animation veteran.
>Bunsen Is a Beast! centers on the adventures of Bunsen, the first beast to attend a human grade school. On his first day, Bunsen befriends a classmate name Mikey, who comes to guide him through the ups and downs of life as a human. Bunsen also introduces Mikey to the wild and wacky world of monsters, which turns out to be a lot more fun and a lot less scary than expected. Twenty episodes of the new series have been ordered.
>Said Hartman: “I’ve always wanted to create a show like Bunsen, because a monster as a main character is the perfect opportunity for endless creative opportunities and absolutely no rules. I think kids are going to really relate to the range of emotions and adventures that Bunsen experiences at his new school and how his friendship with Mikey develops.”
>>
>>78234288
SO basically My Gym Partner's a Monkey, except with a monster

I thought we were past trite school cartoons. Why would ANY kid want to watch a cartoon about school. School sucks.
>>
>>78234288
Looks like a humanized Spongebob
>>
>>78234466
Or Teacher's Pet.
I remember the song made for the movie being quite good.
>>
>>78234466
>Why would ANY kid want to watch a cartoon about school.
Because things like Harry Potter is still popular as all fucking hell.

Kids spend all their time in school and they hate it. Thats why so many kids stories take place in it, because they try to add an element of "fun" to it that allow a kid to daydream that they can have imaginary monster friends who will burst in and drag them out of class for fun adventures.
>>
>>78234288
I'm surprised they keep greenlighting shows from this guy when only one of them has been a hit AND he's already made an app to distribute his independent work.
>>
>>78234618
to be honest, all the songs for that movie were weirdly good. i'm a twenty year old man, i haven't seen the film in at least a decade, and I get the soundtrack stuck in my head on the semi-reg. Especially Small But Mighty and the end credits song.
>>
I'll say this, at least the artstyle is SLIGHTY different for Hartman
>>
>>78234288
seems like he's upgraded to pressure lines

good for him too bad it's looks like a john k ripoff
>>
Good grief, ow many flops will this guy have to make before Nick kicks his ass to the curb?
>>
>>78237367
Looks closer to modern spongebob more than anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.