[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Cucumber Quest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: peridotpjbanner.png (39KB, 650x200px) Image search: [Google]
peridotpjbanner.png
39KB, 650x200px
What does /co/ think of Cucumber Quest?
>>
It's alright, though it took me a couple of tries to get into.
>>
/co/ doesn't like it because of squandered potential or something or other.
And I think we dislike the author for cancelling another, better comic.
>>
>>78231382
i liked it at first but it got just... boring and drawn out
>>
it's ok/10
>>
>>78231382
It's very pretty.
>>
>>78231683
>/co/
>we

Speak with your own heart anon.
>>
>>78231683
Eh, I can understand the sentiment, but moving from derivative work to original content shouldn't be something to criticize in my opinion. Especially if you're trying to make a career out of it.
>>78231694
It's been the opposite for me. The beginning stuff where everyone was acting like idiots to progress the plot really grated on me; now that that's past and it flows better I like it more.
That said, the comic is only ok. Nothing really stands out as great, though the new stuff with NK's motivations looks like it could be interesting.
>>
It's very cute. Nice art and fun characters. /co/ hates Gigi for some reason or another. I think it's because she likes to tell people not to go to 4chan, and, as someone who regularly goes on 4chan, I agree.
>>
>>78231927

I don't like Gigi because she goes on idiotic twitter rants about how people who don't realize her characters are gay are secret racists.
>>
>>78231382
I think it's an excellent children's comic; I know I would be in love with it if I was a kid, and considering that this seems to be the artist's goal, I would call it successful in what it sets out to do. At my current age, I can't think much of it besides its success in presenting itself as adorable and inviting, and while that's an accomplishment, it's not enough to merit me actually enjoying it.
>>
>>78232010
links?
>>
>>78232010
Gigi rants about fucking everything. Also she's joking around a good chunk of the time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.