[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawn Together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Drawn Together.jpg (81KB, 590x325px) Image search: [Google]
Drawn Together.jpg
81KB, 590x325px
Why was it so perfect /co/? I loved its characters and humor, it could have went on forever without going stale yet it still got cancelled.

They were cartoon characters from different shows yet somehow Drawn Together.
>>
There's more Swiss in this thread than a list of nazi collaborators
>>
>>78179324
Because it legitimately didn't give a fuck.
Unlike the likes of Family guy and South Park, they weren't shitting in the street at the dead of night and then finding a place to hide and watch everyone's reactions; they shat in the street in broad daylight and wandered off without a word.
In a good way
>>
>>78179324
They should bring it back with some twists, like replace Princess Clara with a Twilight Sparkle ripoff that serves the exact same function as Clara. Works especially well considering Tara uses Clara's voice to do her already.

There should also be a GRRRL power character making fun of Korra/AT/SU

The biggest question is "Which characters have become too irrelevent?"
>>
>>78179958
Get out with your pony faggotry ! the original cast it's the good shit !

Personally i want some spin-off with Foxxy, Toot & Clara ( and also Ling-Ling and Wooldoor being their mascots ) resolving mysteries and parodying the shitty hanna-barbera mysteries shows of the 70s
>>
>>78179958
Foxxy and Toot were irrelevant from the start. That doesn't matter.
>>
>>78179958

>Which characters have become too irrelevent

Ling-Ling, though pokemon may not be popular, but he could still be used to mack asians.

And I would love if they made Spanky mock e-celebs instead of le pig that farts
>>
>>78180048

I say they are the most relevant ones nowadays what with the black lives matter movement, and how men are now more open to dating thicker women and not too mention the fat right activist.
>>
>>78180110
I loves Toot mainly because she's a funny character with good episodes, I loves Foxxy because she's funny and stereotypical too

not because of your SJW bullshit...
>>
>>78180082
>Spanky 2.0 update?
His site updating from a newgrounds clone to a youtube clone maybe?
>>
>>78180180

That's what I had in mind. Love to see an ep where he becomes a Lp'er and does nothing but follow Xandir with a camera.
>>
Well here, some dude imagine what's the season 4 of Drawn Together might look like... http://drawntogether.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Boyariffic/Drawn_Together_Season_4

what does you thinks about the plots ?
>>
>>78181285

>No Toot gets mistaken for an animal or a senior citizen episode

Wouldn't watch it m8.
>>
File: 1255725059370.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1255725059370.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
Ok everyone, you have 10 seconds to name your favourite Drawn Together moment, OR THE BITCH GETS IT
>>
>>78183792
Too many to count
>>
File: 1255725059331.jpg (34KB, 478x358px) Image search: [Google]
1255725059331.jpg
34KB, 478x358px
>>78183946
I'M NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN
>>
File: Unexpected Gorilla.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Unexpected Gorilla.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>78184071
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

unexpected gorilla
>>
File: 1427545246295.jpg (53KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1427545246295.jpg
53KB, 500x383px
>>78184274
>>
>>78184274
>>>/v/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.