[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you hyped, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: Capture-the-Flag-Trailer-19.jpg (50KB, 960x399px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-the-Flag-Trailer-19.jpg
50KB, 960x399px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7h2JFatSk
>>
File: JonTron - It's awful.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
JonTron - It's awful.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>78178729
>>
all those characters literally look like they are from other 3D movies.
>>
>>78178729
There's no way people actually refer to astronauts as "astros"
>>
>>78178729
This was made in Spain
>>
>>78178729
What a convoluted plot.
>>
File: frodo2.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo2.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
If the kids snuck on board, how do they have spacesuits that fit them perfectly?
>>
>>78178729
Lets start off by saying it's terrible.
Now lets state that the trailer is also terrible.
The main theme of the trailer and the title appear to be of some windsurfing game on the beach. This takes up like 3/4 of the trailer. Then they get to the exciting part and it seems like its some kind of side plot to other shit.
Im not sure what they're going for but they somehow expect space to take a backseat to this kids family and windsurfing.
>>
>>78178729
>Are you hyped, /co/?
I can't be, I'm still waiting for The Little Prince
>>
>>78179270
That explains a lot
>>
>>78179337
Also, this trailer just seems to reveal more of the plot than usual, and in a more straightforward fashion.
I'm sure you could make a lot of other movie plots sound this complicated
>>
>>78179460

dude i can but LP on DVD by now.

where do you fucking live?
>>
File: images (10).jpg (18KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
18KB, 300x407px
>>78180471
America

>The film premiered on 22 May 2015 at the 68th Cannes Film Festival in an out-of-competition screening, followed by a wide theatrical release in France on 29 July 2015 by Paramount Pictures. The U.S. theatrical release is scheduled for March 18, 2016.
>>
>>78180508

i could get you this before Christmas, hope you like french with subtitles.
>>
>>78180536
That'd be really cool, I was wanting to see it with my best friend and we both happen speak a little French
>>
File: Planetes_manga_vol_1[1].jpg (170KB, 334x475px) Image search: [Google]
Planetes_manga_vol_1[1].jpg
170KB, 334x475px
Just make Planetes, Disney. You don't need all this "back to the moon" bullshit
>>
>>78180638
is this anime good

asking for a friend
>>
>>78180655
Haven't seen the anime, but the manga is fucking good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-OyT4ivkM
>>
>>78180655
It's pretty good but VERY Japanese. A lot of the plot revolves around the joy of doing the best you can at your shitty job and the dangers of social climbing.
Also has an episode making fun of weeaboos for not bothering to actually understand Japanese culture, which also includes a western family holding a marriage meeting as a plot point.
>>
File: i don't like it.gif (486KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
i don't like it.gif
486KB, 500x375px
>>78178729
>>
>>78178729
>ditches dead weight ginger fatty and runs of to space with his waifu
There's something good to be said.
>>
>>78179434
Also, the lizard. Also the amount of oxygen might become a problem. And other resources. Like I think they wouldn't even have seats in the module for the kids.
>>
>>78180508

Is that a... stuffed toy fox?
>>
>>78180694
I've only seen the anime, but yeah its pretty great. Apparently in the manga Ai only appears midway through the series, which is kind of odd since in the anime she's the main protagonist that the audience is supposed to see the world through. I take it Hachimaki fills that role in the manga?
>>
>>78181529
Over the course of the first two manga volumes Hachimaki becomes an asshole and the 3rd and 4th volumes are about the rest of the crew while Hachi in training basically loses his will to live. Also Kessler syndrome
>>
>>78181727
Yeah that happens during the last five or so episodes of the anime
>>
>>78181354
Yeah I think so
>>
the fat ginger jew was incredibly annoying
>>
>>78178729
Just friends.
RIGHT!
>>
I think this is the first time I honestly couldn't watch a trailer all the way through.
>>
File: back-to-the-jurassic.jpg (35KB, 300x421px) Image search: [Google]
back-to-the-jurassic.jpg
35KB, 300x421px
I can't wait for it to not show and then pop up years later on DVD to cash-in on some other space movie with a knock off title.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.