[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's the alleged end of the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21

File: 1449814870045.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1449814870045.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>It's the alleged end of the world
>>
What with all these damn kaffir in my muslim comics?
>>
File: 1449814905706.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1449814905706.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Admit that the feeling is mutual
>>
>>78154766
>I'd better keep repressing my feelings for dumbass reasons
>>
File: 1449814939453.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1449814939453.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>Choose superheroing over him, and tell him to move on with his life
>>
File: 1448333577842.jpg (35KB, 310x424px) Image search: [Google]
1448333577842.jpg
35KB, 310x424px
>He does move on with his life, get pissed off at him
What's wrong with Kamala Khan, /co/?
>>
File: victorypaint.jpg (95KB, 580x309px) Image search: [Google]
victorypaint.jpg
95KB, 580x309px
>>78154788
You got a problem with limes, son?
>>
>>78154879
She is a teenager and took the path that looked easier at the time.
>>
>>78154879
C UCKMALA
U
C
K
M
A
L
A
>>
File: yee haw.png (102KB, 130x249px) Image search: [Google]
yee haw.png
102KB, 130x249px
>>78154879
>What's wrong with Kamala Khan, /co/?

Her problem is normies, REEEEEEEAllahuu Akbar Aashhadu Allaa ilaaha Illal-Laah Aashhadu Aanna Muhammadar rasulul-lah Haiya ‘Alas-salah Aasaalaatu Khaayrum Minan-Nauum Allahuu Akbar Laa ilaaha Illal-Laah!
>>
>>78154879
shes 16 years old and female
>>
>>78155263
She does keep pointing out how nerdy and abnormal she is
>>
>>78155421
does this mean she's going into her Bad Boy phase?
>>
>>78154879
She's a teenage girl. Her reaction is pretty spot-on, which is what's great.
>>
>>78154879
More like what's wrong with Bruno? He went for the whale with blue hair and the rockabilly style? That's a triple threat right there.
>>
OP, keep in mind that the fat chick first showed up in #19 as a background character
>>
>>78156865
What ever happened to him?
>>
Where do I read the rest of these? I got to the end of the world, but then also someo e sotiredtmmed something about her joining the avengers?
>>
>>78157603
>>78090278
>>
>>78157241
Just looked it up. SHe was in the registration line and later on the dance floor, eyeing Bruno.
Could be a hint at the plot yet to come, could be Alphona being a tease.
>>
>>78157770
So she's confirmed evil?
>>
>>78158918
yeah probably
that or shes a spy for some neutral group and using bruno to learn about kamala
>>
>>78158918
No. She is confirmed for being plannened beforehand.
Confirmed for not being a random decision made under severe time constraints.
This tells us nothing except that she is not a native resident of 8/616 if you will, but existed in 7/616.
So she is not some machine, clone, homunculus or anything of the kind that was fabricated in those 8 months.
She lived in their corner of Jersey when the end temporarily (I know the term is meaningless for any state in which time does not exist, but it is so much easier on the brain to just pretend it did) came.
This makes it highly unlikely for her to be an agent sicked on Bruno by outside forces and more likely she is (at least in part) what she pretends to be.
So she is likely the genuine article, a girl that happens to like Bruno because she had an eye on him earlier but never bumped into him.
Then she gets her chance (again, unlikely to fabricate that. Monster frogs are notoriously hard to time and run a risk of just eating Bruno) and they hit it off.
Could somebody outside the picture engineer that kind of stuff to get to Bruno? Yes. But why would anyone do that? He is not a viable target for that level of attention. You could just fucking shoot him like a dog and be done with it. That should get to Kamala, if you wanted that.
>>
File: 1449681277863.png (96KB, 587x337px) Image search: [Google]
1449681277863.png
96KB, 587x337px
>>78159426
But no! None of that! This is not a conspiracy against Bruno. Probably not even against Kamala.
They are getting swept up in that gentrification project that uses Kamala as a diversion.
Gentrification is scary, people won't like it. But there is that face they all know now.
The hapless hero who wants to help them. A much better target that, say Attilan. You could blame the Inhumans, but they are a fucking reconized state and they are an army of super-human warriors that would likely become a threat.
Much better to use that non-threatenening do-gooder in the neighborhood.
The solicitations spoke of brainwashing. Which makes me think they are manipulating people into compliance to protect their project.
It is likely not a very good brainwashing, just a low-level manipulation effect that needs a lot of time to affect the town as a whole. So they need to have that diversion to keep people occupied in the meantime. Until they are all under the spell, or enough of them to facilitate the villains' nebulous goals. Which naturally depends on the villains behind this.
That could be the vampires that have obviously infiltrated the city or those tiny people in hazmat suits. Unless it is some original opposition force, which makes it naturally impossible to predict.

...This is my brain of caffeine.
>>
Wow i actualy read the whole first "saga" yesterday night.

I tought it was fantastic over all,it s light and give a positive vue on a young girl and all her geekeness and cultural background.

Really enjoyed it i wish comic book were more often like that and less of a macro war of super heroes with huge panels of cluster fuck.
>>
>>78156965
This. Bruno has fucked up
>>
>Maybe the world will end, we can do anything without having to regret!
>The world doesn't end
>She has to regret not doing anything

Oh boy, did Bruno dodge a bullet.
>>
>>78159647
This is the problem with any ongoing series.
Fiction tends towards escalation, towards climax.
To keep on writing, you have to find the next thing to do, a bigger threat, a larger foe.
But if you do this, you will leave the original premise behind eventually. Don't do it and you will be episodic and without aim. Something that will make you spin in circles.
So either you accept you will have to change the character, make them grow to become something else. Or you are caught in the things you do, unable to really progress your story.
So, if you write any story about hero for long enough (without retconning the shit out of it), you will end up in an escalated scenario with some late-stage hero persona.
This happens to any hero eventually. Has to happen. This is why Spider-Man gets shoved around so much. He can't be conceivably escalated further, so you have to move him around now, to hide that you aren't really progressing the story towards an end point.

And we see Kamala get slowly, slowly escalated as well. Right now towards a stage that is good for the character. Something she should reach. But what in five years? Ten?
They will eventually have to stop developing her whenr she reaches a "natural" end-stage for her character. The point beyond which she would be warped beyond recognition. Then she will be in the position so many heroes eventually land.
Status quo. A strange position because it is at the same time economically a good spot. Brand established, character in the public conscious. But it is also inherently the death of natural story telling and the point where you are spinning the story on just to keep going, because you can't end it. This is comics. You don't just end.

And that is why most comics are not like this. Because they aren't beginning. They are in their status quo after a loop of escalations and losing all the people they originally knew, if there were such people to begin with.
Their franchise has swallowed the person.
>>
>>78160137
There's a loss of intimacy in comics nowadays.
>>
File: SPFrowncrop.jpg (22KB, 260x284px) Image search: [Google]
SPFrowncrop.jpg
22KB, 260x284px
>mfw the entire "You can date Kamala because you're white" talk with her brother and Bruno
Makes me wonder if they would have the balls to give that speech if Bruno was black.
>>
>>78160551
There are black Muslims.
>>
>>78160426
I've yet to see a character has a stable relationship. Most of the time they just start fucking stable relationships for the sake of having drama.
>>
>>78160627
Imagine Miles in that situation.
>You can't date Kamala because you're an infidel and a nigger
>>
>>78160551
The whole point is that Kamala is held back by traditional values she doesn't necessarily believe in completely

So

Yeah, they probably would
>>
>>78160551
You misunderstand.
It is not what he is, but what he is not.
It's because he is not a young doctor/lawyer from Karachi.
That would apply to anyone the same.
Well, anyone but that fabled young doctor/lawyer Ammi envisions.
Who would incidentally very likely have just about nothing in common with Kamala.

>>78160632
Yes. All for the status quo. For the convenience of whatever the next writer envisions.
Now there is no end
The wheel will turn, my friend
>>
>>78160551
Kamala&Miles is backed up by both Bendis and Quesada, her family is gonna adora him
>>
>>78161472
Bendis just wants a one issue thing about the Kamala ship. Same as the Nova writer.
>>
>>78161472
Willow and Bendis are friends. He's not messing with her book.
>>
>>78154766
Although I hate Ms. Mohammad's written personality with the whole "squee fangirl!" bullshit, I can at least appreciate them writing a semi realistic Muslim family.
>>
>>78162394
What I really hate is the fact that she admires such a shitty role model.
>>
>>78156965
Maybe in the 616 universe sjws don't exist and haven't ruined chubby girls, dyed hair, and rockabilly style.
>>
File: Go Home, Carol.jpg (235KB, 600x986px) Image search: [Google]
Go Home, Carol.jpg
235KB, 600x986px
>>78162860
How do you think Kamala would react if she knew that Carol was expelled from the Avengers, specifically for hurting Lockjaw while retarded drunk?
>>
>>78162924

>Human nose lockjaw
>>
>>78162860
>>78162924
marvel characters never mention your past. unless you're hank pym.

>>78159647
>encouraging a positive view of muslims and tumblrites
>ever
>>
>>78160137
Good point.

I ll try to enjoy it while it last.until the next fresh comics gets out.

I wish good and fresh story telling could be ongoing.but alas...
>>
>>78160137
You can keep the ball rolling without destroying the character. Or if you must change or take something away from the character, you have to own that decision and don't go back.
>>
>>78163023
Why the hate and bigotery?

Since when /co/ that kind of comunity?it used to be a place of understanding and discovery.

Now we have sedentery untraveled women hating virgins.it s sad.
>>
>>78162394
I think that's the best thing about her. This is what makes her different from the jaded professionals.
This is what makes her great.
Honest enthusiasm is far too rare in comics.
People just treat their powers as though they were normal, not a big deal.

>>78163059
The sad and beautiful nature of the world is that good and bad things alike do end. Stave off the inevitable for long enough and the exercise will become hollow.

>>78163097
I am talking about eventualities. Like death. Of course you can draw things out, preserve and keep going. For a while.
But eventually you will come to a point where an intellectually honest, brave person with unlimited creative control might pull the plug and call it a good run.
But this is not your novel, not your personal webcomic. This is the American comic industry and we run everything into the ground, given time.
>>
>>78159426
>So she is not some machine, clone, homunculus or anything of the kind that was fabricated in those 8 months.

She's a Doombot, calling it now.
>>
>>78163218
Well it's kinda of our fault too. We don't want to stop seeing our favorite characters. We don't want them to grow old and die.

I mean, look at Spidey. We have a new Spider-man and we still won't stop buying Peter Parker.
>>
>>78157487
he doesnt live in NYC, so he is in limbo
>>
>>78159426
jeez, calm down Alphona.
>>
>>78154848
not even holding hands or even the beginning of a kiss

lame
>>
>>78156965
so true
fucker shoulda gotten a hottie. probably the blonde. that woulda made even more sense, in being that the girl turned over a new leaf/outlook. and causing kamala even more reason to be a bitch.
>>
>>78163187
>Now we have sedentery untraveled women hating virgins.it s sad.

Moushiwake arimasenga, is that some kind of locution I am missing?

Also it's been a few years, I hear the oldfags whisper.

>>78163341
Sure. And the entire industry has adapted to it.
The structures of storytelling are quite unique to the medium. A bit like the medieval stories people made up for popular heroes. Fanfics, really.
But with the complicated logistincs of the Marvel Universe and editorial control they can keep things from going completely bonkers.
And they have made it an art to square the circle of writing.
They are producing a continuum without having time pass in any consequential manner when it's not convenient.
Which makes adapting to the demands of the audience the source of and solution to all of Marvel's problems.

>>78163594
No. Not Alphona. Just a German on too much coffee and Doctor Who.
Thus the rambling. I swear it rubs off.

>>78163690
Have you not read the scene? It was all about how that cannot happen, even though she would like that.
It would in fact undermine Kamala as a character if she immediately gave in to an impulse after declaring her reasons for not doing so.
Not to mention it would make the next arc a bit strange.
>>
>>78163789
it's the end of the world. light shining, not sure what's going to happen and they don't know what will happen?

yeah sure. fuck even touching/holding the person i love hands.
>>
>>78154766
as we know it?
>>
>>78163949
I can't believe Kamala went for that heroing stupid line. I mean, after the apocalypse was resolved I can believe, but not during the fucking event.
>>
>>78163949
They touched seconds ago. What do you want? Them going out so close yet so unbearably far apart is what it was all about.
What you demand is Fight Club ending with them staring into the sunset, not the collapsing financial sector.

>>78164025
That's great, it starts with an earthquake
>>
>>78164148
Fear is an irrational thing. If you are 16, love can seem a lot more terrifying than the end of the world. And disappointing your parents can seem worse than a bleeding heart.
It's not like she wasn't regretting her decision in the next issue, either.

Seriously. 16yo girl swamped with her life and facing ultimate helplessness. Don't expect optimum decisionmaking in full awareness of all facts.
What she did was absolutely right for her as a character.
Also anticipation beats fulfillment any day of the week.
They can't just put them together.
>>
>>78155153
Don't be mean to the poor girl, her heart if broken
>>
>>78165416
And whose fault is it? Face it, good guys finish last. Kamala thought that Bruno would still be there when she sorted her superhero life out.
>>
She was clearly more hurt by the fact he didn't tell her about Mike than Mike and Bruno actually happening, she was blindsided by the news everyone else got used to.
>>
>>78163187
>Since when /co/ that kind of comunity?
since forever
john K, kate beaton around 2010, the tripfag Guy, roasted bread, blueberryfag, tom preston, movietheaterlad, bendis, millar, mlp, cybaiotron/susan test/testimar, scansdaily, dave sim, one more day, josh lesnick, W the tripfag, moon over june, mookie, buckley, dave willis, johnny test, family guy, green lantern 2011, etc
if you remember any of these you remember /co/ fucking hating them
if you don't you're a newfag
>>
>>78166450
And then everyone was surprised how she could miss them.
She was just too busy heroing and learning to notice anything else.
I heard the Avengers can be a bit distracting.
Should Bruno write her a detailed mail about how he is fucking Mike?
>>
>>78166516
Jesus christ some of those tripfags I had kinda hoped never to be reminded of.
Fucking asshole
>>
>>78166968
They weren't that bad
>>
>>78163187
Faaaaaaaag
>>
>>78166984
Blueberry guy was the fucking worst, don't deny it.
>>
>>78167015
He was bad, but he had his moments
>>
>>78166516
wait we hate kate bacon now?
>>
>>78167210
She had a little tizzy over a fan saying something fairly innocuous and there was a lot of shit flung around because of it.
>>
>>78167246
yeah, gonna need a link lol
>>
>>78167292
Dude I don't keep archive links for random /co/ drama, jesus christ. Those archives are likely lost regardless.
>>
>>78167292
Lost long ago. But the male fan said to the female comic artist, something along the lines of "I want to have your baby." to which she got all butthurt online. /co/ then got butthurt at her butthurt because it was clearly a joke because males lack ovaries and a uterus to carry a child to term and a vaginal canal to deliver. I could see the butthurt, I've jokingly yelled at my favorite all male band the same thing even though I like the needed reproductive organs and have no desire to have their organs up inside where I poo out of. Once upon a time she darling around here, beloved for her chubby(Many were crushed when she slimmed down) cuteness and funny comics.
https://twitter.com/beatonna/status/189463572206723073
>>
>>78167921
lack not like.
>>
>>78154879
Going by solicits, Bruno's relationship with Mike is not going to last.
>>
>>78168783
What do you mean?
>>
>>78170010
MS. MARVEL #3
G. WILLOW WILSON (W) • TAKESHI MIYAZAWA (A)
Cover by CLIFF CHIANG
VARIANT COVER BY Babs Tarr
• SPOILER ALERT: The agents at HOPE YARDS DEVELOPMENT aren't actually interested in real estate.
• Turns out, the development company that co-opted Ms. Marvel's face has been busy brainwashing the people of Jersey City...including BRUNO!
• Can Kamala find a way to save her city and her best friend from being mindless gentrified automatons?
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

Given how they're emphasizing how Bruno is among the brainwashed masses, odds are pretty good that Mike is involved somehow in the giant gentrification scheme.
>>
>>78170188
So Bruno is doomed to the friendzone?
>>
>>78170969
Give it time. I'm sure in a few years, Kamala and Bruno will realize that they're simply meant to be and will start treating each other like a true couple (because Kamala's traditions be damned, this is true love).
>>
>>78154879
She's a girl.
>>
>>78162906

That is quite the universe
>>
File: hard drive scratched.jpg (216KB, 1593x861px) Image search: [Google]
hard drive scratched.jpg
216KB, 1593x861px
>>78163023
>Hating good shit to fit in on the internet
>Letting memes involving making fun of a few lunatics on the internet influence your actual opinions
How sad.
>>
>>78166516
You forgot Panty & Stocking and Scott Pilgrim.

/co/ became a bigger mess during those two than even the ponies ever managed.
>>
>>78156956
This.
>>
>>78162924

Carol has Kree biology that filters out poisons and such.

How can she even GET drunk?
>>
>>78172907
IT JUST WORKS
>>
>>78172907
>Carol has Kree biology that filters out poisons and such.
>How can she even GET drunk?

Funny, that's what she kept saying to the other avengers when they accused her of being an alcoholic.
>>
>>78173298
sauce?
>>
>>78162924
She only admires her for having cool powers, wearing big boots, and being tall/white/blonde.
>>
>>78174770
Why yes. She never met her pre-multiple-mindwipe.
Kamala only knows postergirl Carol, not drunk fuckup Carol.
And only briefly met her twice so far. Which shows that Carol has no friends more than anything.
>>
>>78167210
The Kate Beaton incident was the very first sign of the horrible future that awaited /co/.
>>
>>78171186
I think they'll make Bruno into a hero and that will make things click between them.
>>
>>78154879
1. She's in a super-hero comic.

2. She's Spader-Man basically. RESPONSIBILITY.

3. She just had a very negative romantic experience and is probably kinda skittish about the whole thing now.

It's a really realistic response, especially the getting jelly part.
>>
>>78176074
>She's Spader-Man basically
She's meant to be constantly miserable?
>>
Kamala Khan?
More like Kamala Khuck ;_;
She was probably expecting someday it would work out with Bruno then reality just hit her hard
>>
File: dy3bqb.jpg (178KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dy3bqb.jpg
178KB, 650x1000px
>>78172624
oh yeah, scott fucking pilgrim
"pretentious hipster bullshit" was our "sjw" back in the day
brian lee o'malley used to be as reviled as john k, now no one ever talks about him on /co/

>>78172602
>ms meme
>good shit
good joke anon, funnier than anything in ms marvel
>>
>>78170188
lazy
>>
>>78170188
So Mike's an ad?
>>
File: tumblr_n8zxfmt2x21qbiee7o1_500.png (471KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8zxfmt2x21qbiee7o1_500.png
471KB, 500x749px
Heh
>>
>>78170188
>Kamala and Mike cat fight over Bruno
make it so
>>
>>78174805

Actually since the universal reset thingie the postergirl carol is now the one true carol and has always been so.
>>
>>78178858
And she doesn't even remember being anything but thanks to her most recent mindwipe.

However, I think Kamala may be the type of fangirl who outright denies any knowledge of Carol being a drunk or a government stooge.
>>
>>78178913
so a typical fangirl/fanboy?
nothing wrong with that kind of characterization I mean she is literally using her name
>>
I wonder what the girls that read it think about it, like what side do they take

Do they blame Bruno, or do they sympathize with him?
>>
>>78159426
>So she is not some machine, clone, homunculus or anything of the kind that was fabricated in those 8 months.
Unless she's replacing a real person.
>>
>>78157241
>>78157770
>>78159440
>They are getting swept up in that gentrification project that uses Kamala as a diversion.

Does she know she's an ad?
>>
File: 1447566926824.png (140KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447566926824.png
140KB, 267x400px
>>78171186
>By the time it happens Kamala will still be a virgin, while Bruno is a certified man-whore
>>
>>78166516

>movietheaterlad

Who /stillfapstothescoutstory/ here?
>>
>>78160137
It's actually one of the reasons I enjoy reading solo stories than the actual ongoing. This is why adaptations can sometimes feel more fulfilling because they cut the fat and get to the essence of what made these comics good to begin with.

On that note, oddly enough I feel that X-men has always done a really good job on not getting stuck with feeling episodic or forgetting its premise. Like it or not, House of M changed things and added a new dynamic to that world that made things feel exciting, and even though they sorta went back on it by reviving mutants, that also still felt fine because we were getting new mutants (granted, with the same boring ass powers)

I've never felt that way with other superhero comics. They always felt too 1-dimensional to me. Don't get me wrong, sometimes they have really good stories, but I struggle with reading an ongoing of them.
>>
>>78159440
We were given a sneak peek of #2 recently. Apparently, the brainwashing is being caused by some kind of drink that Hope Yards is pushing.
>>
>>78164152
>That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds snakes and aeroplanes?
>>
>>78180254
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
>>
>>78180107
Pretty wise.

Kamala has ensured that when she loses her virginity, it won't be a confused inexperienced mess.
>>
>>78181342
I'm not clear on how spending time not getting experience in doing a thing makes you experienced when you finally do it
>>
>>78181420
...Bruno will have experience.
>>
>>78181420
Because one of them will have experience?

Basically, Kamala gets the best of both worlds. She gets to have her first time be with the guy she wants to stay with forever, and, because he's managed to get into that blue-haired cream puff's oversized pants first, she gets someone that knows what they're doing down there.
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (520KB, 626x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
520KB, 626x1523px
>>78162924
>>
>>78180874
Eyeofahurricanelistentoyourselfchurnworldservesitsownneedsdontmisserveyourownneedsfeeditupaknockspeedgruntnostrengththeladderstartstoclatterwithafearofheightdownheight
>>
File: 1446181775810.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1446181775810.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>78180107
>Bruno turns out to be a 10-incher
>Kamala has to use her powers to be able to take him
>>
>>78185144
Stretching or regen?
>>
>>78185199
Stretch for the vag, regen for the butt
>>
>>78180090

Yes, the second #1 issue actually focused on that I think... or was it the second #2 issues...

>>78180079
>Unless she's replacing a real person.

Oh god, an Earth B replacement maybe? fucking hell I'd forgotten about that entire cul de sac of a background thing marvel crammed into the mess of skrulls, doombots and multiverses that was the post-civil war 616 universe.

>>78178913
>However, I think Kamala may be the type of fangirl who outright denies any knowledge of Carol being a drunk or a government stooge.

Oh god, what if Kamala has a "demon in the bottle" type alchoholism storyline and when Carol confronts her and tries to get her to stop drinking Kamala's all "why shud I eh? You didn't!" and it's this reference to her old continuity that causes carol to remember her old continuity and freak out?
>>
>>78186512
They're not going to let their most prominent Muslim character drink.
>>
>>78186512
Just a "Carol remember her old fuck ups, freaks out and then try to be less shit" storyline would already be pretty good.
>>
why is the writing for this comic so fucking good?
>>
>>78186666
because its not written by bendis you master of quads
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 540x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 540x792px
>>
How come nobody ever brings up that Kamala broke some poor girl's neck?
>>
>>78187374
TEENAGER OF MURDER
>>
>>78187374
Because she was fine in a week.
>>
>>78187633
Hell, not even. Kaboom was back on her feet in a day. Say what you will about Lineage, but he has one heck of a medical plan.
>>
>>78187067
my otp
>>
NovaMarvel superior
>>
File: 1439687710903.jpg (278KB, 1265x801px) Image search: [Google]
1439687710903.jpg
278KB, 1265x801px
>>78188265
Nah, Dustmala is the only halal option.
>>
>>78188573
I'd personally pick Mercury over Dust. Shapeshifters have to stick together, y'know.
>>
File: why did i save this.jpg (209KB, 1243x1224px) Image search: [Google]
why did i save this.jpg
209KB, 1243x1224px
>>78180134
You goddamn right.
>>
File: kamala qt 003.png (441KB, 318x465px) Image search: [Google]
kamala qt 003.png
441KB, 318x465px
>>78187374

Because a) it was just a slipped vertebrae and b) she was inhuman so had fair robust healing powers like all inhumans do.

>>78186590

Literally happens in the first issue though.

>>78186764
>satan quads
>the master of quads
>>
>>78191828
And Kamala immediately spat it out the moment they told her that there was alcohol in the juice.
>>
The damn Captain Marvel movie better feature Kamala playing World of Warcraft or some D&D
>>
>>78187374
Kaboom is for bullying
>>
>>78186623
Because that worked oh so great for Tony.
>>
>>78192501
I wonder how that movie will span out anyway, since it appears between Infinity War 1 and 2.
Also I wonder if Carol and Rhodey will fuck.
>>
>>78186623
Except there's no way in hell that Marvel's going to let Carol relapse back to her past of being a fuck-up, not when they've got a movie to market.
>>
>>78192843
>Carol getting a movie

You're an optimistic one
>>
>>78187067
no, i'm pretty sure it's marvel.jpg
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.