[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park Finale discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

Just watched the finale, damn that might have been the best episode of the season. The whole thing with the guns is possibly one of my favorite SP jokes ever now.
Also it looks like South Park showed they're capable of actually building a plot and carrying it through. I hope they continue that in the future, episodic shows get old after a while.
And PC Principal is staying! So glad they didn't kill him off he's the best new character they've added in years.
>>
File: Dove pandering to fat chicks.jpg (21KB, 440x439px) Image search: [Google]
Dove pandering to fat chicks.jpg
21KB, 440x439px
>>78095992
Also the whole "ads using PC culture for their own gain" plot was pretty clever. Because in real life SJWs and Ad companies use each other. Pic-related, feminists use Dove to push fat-acceptance while Dove tells gullible fat chicks that they're somehow beautiful in order to sell their product.
>>
I still like the ninja episode and gay episode the most but the finale was great.

>tfw 9 months til next season
>>
>>78095992
So glad PC Principal is staying, Victoria never really added much
>>
>>78095992
the gun show being treated like a dog show was fucking hilarious
>>
in retrospect, I don't think that Nathan really thought things through. I mean, what was he gonna do, just keep Jimmy a captive in his apartment forever?
>>
File: South Park kids with guns.jpg (25KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
South Park kids with guns.jpg
25KB, 460x259px
>>78096393
>But where could we even get guns?
>>
>>78096412
Yeah, I mean you would have to literally be a retarded child to think that plan would work.

Plus on top of that he was thinking with his dick as much as Jimmy was.
>>
>>78096463
>thinking with his dick
>when it was shown that he was in it for the perks thee ads gave him

...that just makes it sound like Nathan kidnapped Jimmy because he's attracted to him
>>
File: Kilassey.jpg (14KB, 295x165px)
Kilassey.jpg
14KB, 295x165px
>>78096605
> the perks thee ads gave him
perks like pic-related?
>>
Why did Leslie free PC Principal?
>>
>>78096412
>Separate a disabled child from his crutches
>not a genius plan
It would've worked had he kept Claaaaassi in a different room than Jimmy
>>
>>78096665
Because he was going to tell the government about what was going on and possibly collaborate with them.

It was easier to get him out of their custody and lure him into a trap.
>>
>>78096638
well yeah, not to mention the loft, the fancy juice, the elementary school newspaper that the whole town reads...
>>
>>78096681
he incapacitated Jimmy pretty well, but what was he going to do with him? keep him in that chair forever?
>>
>>78096711
The ads could have come and picked Jimmy up
>>
>>78096800
yeah, the ads might want to investigate Jimmy further, find out what those media guys or whoever were up to.

>>78096691
yeah, those too. But when it comes to the Classi perk that was thinking with his dick. And earlier when the computer showed the ad for her, Nathan was basically in love with the computer.
>>
>>78096123
Why have the last few seasons seemed so short? Didn't they used to be longer?
>>
>>78097054
I could have sworn reading there was going to be 3 more episodes after the last episode, and was super bummed this was the finale.

Yeah, the majority of the past season have 14+ episodes, but the last 3 have only been 10 each. Probably because they've streamlined the process to be what it is now.
>>
>>78097054
yeah, they went from 14 episodes to 10
>>
>>78096800
>>78096871
that would...not have gone well for Jimmy at all. I think the kid just beat Craig in the "shittiest Chosen One adventure" category.
>>
I felt like Mackey being the one behind all of it made little sense, same with PC Principal staying on as Principal. It was a good episode, don't get me wrong, but the ending felt lazy and sloppy in how it was thrown together
>>
>>78096011
>Somehow beautiful

Oh, to be this young again.
>>
>>78097377
He wasn't behind it all
>>
>>78097377
the only thing he was behind was Principal Victoria's firing. The ads used that as an opportunity to cause everything else.
>>
>>78097558
>implying all old people think fat chicks are hot
In almost 30, ancient by 4chan standards, and still won't get with a fat girl
>>
>>78097558
>>78096011
Honestly that woman is not exactly at the point of fastness were shes ugly, shes actually rather beautiful and im gay so i can say that without useing my dick so its not subjective i think would be the word.
>>
>>78096463
Was mimsey killed off?
>>
File: 00068.png (408KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
00068.png
408KB, 640x480px
Man, you guys.

Look at this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8gz-jxjCmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzL-vdQ3ObA
>>
>>78098316
>I'm gay so I'm the best judge of how attractive a woman is
She is very fat
She has perfect genetics and is wearing professional model makeup and is photoshopped and has perfect lighting and still far less attractive than an average woman who isn't fat. A few decades ago women that fast were almost non-existent, but now our standards are so low that she seems average.

She's not. She's a whale
>>
>>78098419
Just like an anon to twist words, i didn't say i was the best you can think what you want, i was just saying id be a bit less subjective seen as i wouldent look at the woman just by attraction.
>>
>>78098355
>tfw you always say "sorry" even when there's no need to
It's just a word, I mean it's not like I'm going to say "pardon" that just sound pretentious
>>
File: spl308539_001.jpg (132KB, 350x358px) Image search: [Google]
spl308539_001.jpg
132KB, 350x358px
>>78098419
This is what a true whale looks like anon, maybe you should get out more.
>>
>>78096011
I'd fuck this woman, she's comfortably at the cute chubby side of the line, especially with those tits.

Hamplanet acceptance is quite gross tho imho
>>
>>78098484
>All those baits in the comments
Stupid people really make life worth living.
>>
>>78098538
No no. The first woman is a whale.

Those, are mountains of butter.
>>
>>78098355
Pantene.... "go on ladies, be a total bitch, don't worry, the ads have your back"
>>
>>78096011
>>78098419
All that matters is her perception of herself. feeling bad ones self and ones body is a recipe for unhappyness.
>>
>>78098419

don't worry anon, one day you'll find a woman who likes you.
>>
>>78098355
These are obvious consumer baits but the worst is FCKH8T. Or whatever name the guy behind this stuff goes by because he keeps making these videos but it's often different profiting company that keeps selling crap by "standing up for someone". It's also even worse because they keep using kids and make them say stuff they probably don't even understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw
>>
Yeah I understand being assertive, but there's nothing wrong with saying sorry, it's just polite regardless of gender.

The last girl on the second commercial was just an asshole
>>
File: 1449601119585.jpg (924KB, 680x6153px)
1449601119585.jpg
924KB, 680x6153px
>>78098538
God I fucking hate modern America. You're one of them aren't you? Your a fatty who makes yourself feel better by comparing yourself to even fatter people.
>sure I'm 30 pounds overweight but look at that woman, she's 60 pounds overweight so I must be in good shape!

Also
>telling people to get out more because they understand that obesity isn't healthy or attractive
Sorry, but basement dwellers are the fatties. Why don't you go somewhere other than Walmart or McDonalds when you go out?

>>78098605
No it's a recipe for self-improvement. Being happy with obesity just causes her to stay fat and wonder why she can't get a man. Being healthy and fit is a recipe for happiness

>>78098627
Look I know I'm not on /fit/ but could you people at least try not to be such stereotypical fat nerds? Just because your self esteem is so low that you're willing to settle for any fat girl who talks to you doesn't make it normal. I have found women who love me. Healthy and attractive women, because unlike you i'm not some ham who has to settle for other hams
>>
File: fractured-whole-2.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fractured-whole-2.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>78095992
>NOW BUY OUR FUCKING GAMEâ„¢ PLEASE
>>
>>78098945
>No it's a recipe for self-improvement
Yes, but improvement is also subjective. Some people don't care, or want to look like that. And there are always men out there who will fuck women, no matter what size.
>>
>>78098964
I already pre-ordered it
Sorry Cartman
>>
>>78098971
Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Fat isn't good.
>>
>>78096011
This is fat? Has the "anti-thick" meme shitposting gone too far?
>>
>>78099007
No, you're the one arguing for the sake of arguing. Case in point, everything you wrote here >>78098945
>>
>>78099031
For Eastern European and especially Asian that is most likely overweight. For American, I don't think so.
>>
>>78099117
I'm american
thats shit is fat
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>78098971
Should we stop pic-related because smokers should just be happy being smokers? Should we tell alcoholics and drug addicts to just love themselves? Telling fat people that it's all just natural and they can't change is terrible. Encouraging people to be fat is no better than encouraging them to smoke.

And delusion is never healthy. If fat women are truly comfortable being whales then they can be honest about being fat and unattractive. Stop telling them they're "curvy" and stop acting like it's normal or that they were just made that way.

Not to mention it actually promotes more unrealistic beauty standards. Fat acceptance emphasizes genetics over lifestyle choices. Instead of telling all women that they can be attractive regardless of genetics as long as they're healthy, you tell women that they can only be attractive with perfect genes and heavy makeup, even if they just eat junk every day.

And the obvious double standard, these fatties aren't going for short ugly guys, they still want the athletic men. I'm 5'11 with visible abs and fat girls flirt with me way more than they do with short fat guys. They don't want body acceptance, they want hot guys to find fat girls more attractive than we find fit girls
>>
>>78098971

>Yes, but improvement is also subjective.

Being healthy is objectively an improvement to one's quality of life.
>>
>>78099031
i mean she looks a little overweight, but certainly not fat
>>
So does PC actually stand for something?
>>
>>78099187
Penis Catcher
>>
File: 1449617210407.png (502KB, 500x2599px) Image search: [Google]
1449617210407.png
502KB, 500x2599px
>>78099031
That is fatter than 99.9% of young women were 50 years ago. The fact that fat anons here think it's normal is a sad statement of how bad the obesity epidemic is.
>>
>>78099166
>Should we stop pic-related because smokers should just be happy being smokers?

Smoking and anti-legal drug campaigns are done because they harm third persons (second hand smoke, drunk driving, and so on). Being fat harms literally no one else.
>>
File: tumblr_m044tsicrl1qlv0fp.jpg (44KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m044tsicrl1qlv0fp.jpg
44KB, 500x468px
>>78099247
Evidence for second hand smoke is weak. Anti smoking campaigns are to teach people that smoking is bad and help then quit. Especially children, were don't want teens taking up smoking. And fat acceptance and fat logic causes parents to raise fat kids, and that's child abuse
>>
>>78099166
>Should we stop pic-related because smokers should just be happy being smokers? Should we tell alcoholics and drug addicts to just love themselves? Telling fat people that it's all just natural and they can't change is terrible. Encouraging people to be fat is no better than encouraging them to smoke.
Yeah we should. You and people like you should stop trying to use the state to control people who live differently.
>>
>>78099216
>>
>>78099031
>>78099170
She is clinically obese. Not overweight, O B E S E.

How have our standards gotten so bad that we don't even call woman like her fat anymore?
>>
>>78099379
>O B E S E
source?
>>
>>78099379

You can't tell from the picture. She happens to have very big tits - but given her height, she could be on the high end of being overweight.
>>
Still think it'd be better if Crab People were behind it all.
>>
>>78099031
dude are you serious? that woman is a good 60-70lbs overweight.
from that pic I would guess 190-210lbs, depending on height.
>>
>>78099170
>>78099117
>>78099031
Pic-related. 32%bf is considered obese, will likely have health pendens later in life if they stay there. 25% is a mensal, healthy level. Don't have a strict diet or workout every day, but aren't pigs either. 18-22% is about ideal.

Woman in >>78096011 is at least 35%.
She's fat. You have to remember that this was a professional shoot with a professional model, they did everything possible to hide fat rolls and make her look as sexy as they could.. If you saw a normal woman like that up close she's look worse
>>
>>78099504
Pendens = problems
Mensal = normal
>autocorrect
>>
>>78099166
Yeah we should because those anti-smoking campaigns like that are cringeworthy as fuck and I don't think they help anyone. I already stopped smoking in bars and and most public places with lot of people, at least let me have my guilty pleasure alone.
>>
>>78099031
In what universe is this considered thick?
Her stomach is actually bulging out, you can't say she has a curvaceous body that kids will mistake for fat because the amount of fat she has actually makes her less curvy, the hips form a straight line with the thighs and the waist.

Don't let >>78098538 make you lose perspective, fat is still fat.
>>
>>78099533
Oh, I thought you were making reference to menses and weight relationship.
http://www.everydayhealth.com/pms/weight-and-your-cycle.aspx
>>
>>78099440
Why?
>>
>>78096011
On the scale of would or wouldn't...

Would.
>>
>>78099624
someone must've created ads and it'd been a nice nod to previous eps.
>>
>>78098355
I don't agree with all of those but the leadership one I do.

Women in a leadership role almost always come off as bitchy or weak, I don't get that from most guys. I prefer to work with a man as my supervisor.
>>
>>78099736
Bullshit, there are much meaner words used for men then "bossy".
And bad bosses have long been a trope.
>>
>>78099945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgUj-WaJ1TM
But not Bossy.
>>
>>78100026
Bossy is the WEAKEST insult for for a boss though.

Who gives a shit?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.