[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Marvel Studios have the balls to kill off Cap, Tony and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Marvel-Cinematic-Universe-Cover.jpg (373KB, 2269x839px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-Cinematic-Universe-Cover.jpg
373KB, 2269x839px
Will Marvel Studios have the balls to kill off Cap, Tony and Thor in Infinity Wars Part 2? I mean, all those actors contracts will run dry, and it would be a big way to do a finale.
>>
>>78074958
I think all deaths in Infinity War should be considered temporary until the very end of the film
>>
>>78075018
I think the deaths in IW needs to actually happens. People would riot if after 20 films, the big climax they were building towards just went "Time travel undid it all!"
>>
>>78075018
exactly. It'd be more impactful for him to die in Civil War
>>
>>78075048
Even said he was gonna be in for the 9 months shoot for Infinity Wars, so I doubt he'll die in CW.
>>
>>78075033
they jizzed all over X-Men 7: Wibbley-Wobbley Timey-Wimey and that was total crap

besides which the point of the Infinity Gauntlet thing originally was that Thanos, despite being a villain, was a reasonable being: he achieved his mad goal, realised it was not beneficial to his aims, and stepped back from the brink

it wasn't power armour or magic or gamma muscle or trick arrows or even a shield that made him step back, it was the power of reason, and Cap was a huge part of that, and in this setting - where you've got Blonsky running around as the personification of everything the super soldier program was trying to avoid - the choice of Rogers is all the more poignant

>>78074958
they won't kill all of them at once
>>
>yfw they kill of that useless falcon.
>>
>>78074958
>Feige being a complete faggot for not letting the Defenders in.
>>
>>78074958
They will kill whoever doesn't want to renew their contract. Most of Thor's cast wants out after 2.
>>
>>78075440
X-Men 7 was different as they weren't building up that film the whole franchise and most of the future stuff was minor in the story.

Infinity Wars is the BIG film they've been teasing since Avengers. It has to have some ramifications or else it would make the MCU stagnant.
>>
>>78074958
cap will have already died. tony will die, but not before going full ultron and backing up his brain in cloud storage. So Marvel will just find someone that sounds kinda similar to him and filter it through a synthesizer. All the Norse gods will die, but Don Blake will find Mjolnir and set about reviving them. They'll just happened to look different afterwards.
>>
File: 1449603689203.jpg (236KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449603689203.jpg
236KB, 1000x1000px
>>78074958
>Marvel Studios
>have balls
>>
>>78075510
Think that might have to do with why they worked out a deal for Spider-man?
>>
>>78074958
Cap is going to be killed in CW, but he won't die until IW
>>
>>78074958
They're going to end Thanos in IW the way Rich/Quill did it, except with Cap, Tony and Thor in their place.

Statue/monument at Avengers Mansion after.
>>
>>78075535
Shit, this is a good way to bring back the Don Blake turning into Thor thing. Thor is dead, but needs Blake as a conduit, yadda yadda yadda.

Just not sure if they're still using Hemsworth as Thor. Probably since he's the one who doesn't have anything else.
>>
Looking forward to them being replaced with Cho Hulk, Whor and Captain Falcon for the reboot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.