[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How will Civil War reflect Ward and the AoS finale changes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (140KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 550x309px
>How will Civil War reflect Ward and the AoS finale changes?

Jesus, really? I'm seeing this sort of shit again? AoS fags are so desperate for validation.

Reality check: Fiege doesn't give a flying fuck about the TV/Netflix stuff from Marvel. There will never be any references to that material from the movie side. Especially after he threw Perlmutter and the rest of Marvel under the bus for Age of Ultron making less than Avengers. You'd think the Russos shooting down speculation that Netflix characters would appear in Infinity War in the most PR way possible would do it, but even that generated "Well they didn't say 'no', so it could still happen!" responses.

Your beloved TV/Netflix shows will never get movie validation. They will always be in a "Let's mention something from the movies to try and draw viewers to think we matter." relationship. It's crap like this where I'm glad DC said their TV properties aren't connected so they can do their own crazy shit like Grodd, King Shark, Legends and now Martian Manhunter.
>>
You mean Whedon, the shows and movies have already referenced each other. Stay mad op.
>>
>>78055225
And that's for the better.
Marvel TV > Marvel films
>>
>>78056029

I know the shows referenced the movies but when did the movies reference the shows?
>>
>>78056029
The movies have not referenced the shows that I know of, honestly it seems like the movie people are ignoring the shows.
>>
>>78055225
Well at least the Netflix actors have contracts that stipulate that if the movie people want them they can have them for a movie and they got that going for them even if they never get used.

Also some of the Agent Carter actors have been on the movies or were in cameos and probably will continue to be in them for the future even if the movies ignore Agent Carter but the beauty of Agent Carter is that it's not as restrained as AoS and they don't need to reference the movies other than TFA and they have a whole period of unexplored Marvel time.

AoS is the one that's fucked because they rely on the movies the most and yeah the movies won't reference them any time soon or ever. If the Inhumans movie happens it's going to ignore EVERYTHING established in AoS about Inhumans and do it's own thing and base it from the Kirby comics or old stuff mainly because it's a more interesting concept than X-Men 2.0 and because it would be stupid to compete with Fox by doing the same shit they are doing.
>>
>>78056577
>it would be stupid to compete with Fox by doing the same shit they are doing.
But that's the whole reason for the big Inhumans push in the first place.
>>
>>78056105
The movies mention Coulson
>>
The MCU movies are crammed enough with cameos and winks and nods. We should also cram in TV-level actors.
>>
There's a lot of crossover to the show from the movies, but I don't expect it to happen the other way around.
Best case scenario is Defenders showing up in the background of Infinity War.
>>
>>78056759
Marvel Entertainment made the push, bot MCU.
>>
>>78055225
>starting your OP with a strawman to shitpost about a tv show you don't like
It's like I'm really on /tv/!

AoS is my guilty pleasure. I know it's one way with the movies affecting tv and not the other way around.
>>
>>78056838
Coulson first appeared in Iron Man movie you fucktruck, that's FIVE FUCKING YEARS before AoS. Did any movie after his death in Avengers and start of AoS started had Coulson in it? Oops, nope.
>>
>>78058363
The helicarrier that appeared out of nowhere in AoU? It didn't appear out of nowhere.
>>
>>78058363
https://youtu.be/Rm8BO_pMiMc
>>
>>78055225
Joss, we get it man, you don't like the show, chill out or we won't be able to spend Christmas togeather this year, again.
>>
>>78058572
No mention was made of where it came from, and Whedon explicitly didn't write it with anything AoS did or would do in mind. The shows are written to fit the movies, but never the reverse.
>>
>>78058572
I know, it says in the movie it was an old one they took out of decommission. The movie has an explanation that doesn't mention Coulson at all.
>>
>>78059491
Basically. Whedon needed a deus ex machina to salvage things. AoS saw an opening to try and look useful and inserted themselves. None of the AoS stuff was planned by the movie side.
>>
>>78055225
I know they'll mostly be separate, that makes sense and I'm fine with it. But don't sell me this "it's all connected" shit and then don't even try to make it a reality.

How hard is it to have a AoS character show up for 5 seconds in a movie? How hard is it for someone at Marvel to pass a note about the general state of the MCU universe so the movies/TV can both feel up to date? And you can't bother to edit in Avengers tower on Netflix shows? Bullshit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.