[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agents of Shield post talkback thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 28

File: 1449624119487.png (2MB, 1024x618px) Image search: [Google]
1449624119487.png
2MB, 1024x618px
Agents of shield Midseason break and finale talkback edition

>"Maveth" [Dec 8th]
A battle between Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D. will change Coulson's world; Fitz and Coulson take a huge risk.

>Where can I watch the episode?
http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/watch-abc-live-abc-channel-online-from-usa-abc-247/
http://tgo-tv.com/watch/channel/3.html
Both of these were recommended in the last thread and should be streaming the episode.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its third season. InHumans, more comics shit, good character development are just a few of the new perks.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:
>http://pastebin.com/RLge8rQH (embed)
There's lots of neat things in there like previous discussions, episode guide and some other goodies. If you're just joining us or missed a previous ep, Netflix has both Season 1 and Season 2 available for watching! If you live in another country, you might be shit out of luck. Sorry bros.
Archive moe is gone, will try to fix up our pastebin a bit, now we'll be getting archives from desustorage
>>
>>78045528
What character is ward now?
>>
Goddamnit, just when we think we're finally rid of Ward, fucker becomes some embodiment of one of the creatures of Hydra
>>
File: wardzombo[1].png (548KB, 1120x624px) Image search: [Google]
wardzombo[1].png
548KB, 1120x624px
>>78045528
>start off Season 1 as boring ass SHIELD agent hottie Eagle Scout with a troubled past.
>end the first half of Season 3 as the Supreme Death God Emperor of HYDRA

Buckle in, buckaroos! Grant Ward's Wild Ride never ends!
>>
>>78045627
>>78045643
>>78045674
I'm kind of curious, the thing will have all of wards memories but it's obviously a lot stronger than ward. What happens to ward? Is ward actually dead? I mean, obviously the thing that took over word was pretty much turned into a worm from the inhuman shit I'm assuming? That controls people once they're dead?

Will wards mind be too driven by emotion and actually take over the inhuman or is ward simply just a husk waiting to be abandoned by the inhuman shit? Because if it's the latter and Ward can't take control of this worm ward is really dead and the wild ride is over. It's no longer ward calling the shots. Just a dude that looks and sounds like ward with wards memories at its disposal.
>>
>>78045711
the "you're Fitz" line kind of gave it away, yes he will
>>
>>78045627
Death Ward.
>>
>>78045711
Frankly, I'm hoping that Ward's strong personality will overtake "It's" control of his body, and can go back to being his old Wardish self.

The better question is how will this all play into Civil War?
>>
>>78045643
Why would you ever want Wards wild ride to end?
>>
>>78045627
Lich King of HYDRA Ward
>>
>>78045528
>buildup to some supreme Hydra Inhuman monster-god
>it's just a yeerk
Boring, but I guess I should know better than to expect anything decent. Especially after razor-nails.
>>
>>78045787
I'm guessing it's just been a really drawn-out way to introduce Inhumans. Although who knows where they go from here.
>>
>>78045762
>Avengers: Infinity War
>Thanos has the gems on his gauntlet
>He's trying to appeal to Death, who is in the shadows
>He snaps his fingers and kills half the universe
>The figure emerges
>It's Ward
>>
>>78045835
ThanosxWard OTP
>>
>>78045787
>The better question is how will this all play into Civil War?
Will it play at all into Civil War? I mean out side of them maybe referencing it in the show I don't think it will have any effect at all.
>>
>>78045734
Those are memories. We're talking ward's figurative soul. I too will be supremely bummed if he's gone gone. I kinda want the next half for Ward to have some split personality arc where he's sharing the same headspace with supreme hydra overlord.[\spoiler]
>>
>>78045842
Pictures of Thanos' large purple dong penetrating Ward's undead boypussy when?
>>
Also, how can simmons keep getting away with it? She literally is directly responsible for the murder of like 12 of those inhumans and daisy doesn't even bat an eye at her. Probably because slutsimmons didn't mention she released lash, just that he helped her escape.

If Daisy knew right there at the moment nazimmons released Lash she'd probably have hurt her out of some emotional fit of rage for her dead inhuman brothers/sisters.
>>
>>78045916
That lingering shot of her reaction when May tells the team all those Inhumans are dead gave me the idea that they're foreshadowing something there. I suspect there's still more fallout to come from Simmons' decision to let Lash out.
>>
>>78045916
It'll probably be a piece of drama once the second half of Season 3 starts. Probably pit Daisy to choose between her friend, and her inhuman boyfriend.

Incidentally, it was nice to see that Malick got out alive, and will stick around for the next half.
>>
>>78045916
cause she's a good guy, just like how coulson is a good guy :^)
>>
Won't bother capping any of Based Brett's puns, but here is a rare Ward
>>
So is Ward's redemption still off the table? I mean he "died" now so they're totally even right?
>>
>>78045643
>not loving the one true ward
Based ward saved this show. No one wants to go back to the dark times of season 1.
>>
>>78046437
Because I'm tired of it, I want SHIELD to start doing SHIELD things.

Anyone remember those Agents of SHIELD comics we drew long before this show was even announced? About agents usually standing around a coffee machine or or water dispenser talking about the day they just had, sometimes while insane shit was going on around them?

I want THAT show.
>>
>>78046484
Addendum: We drew them shortly after Thor, I think... it was sparked by those agents on the roof seeing the warriors three approach.
>>
*siiiiip*
>>
>>78046484
That's the first half of season 1 you're describing. It sucked, and Ward's heelturn is what ultimately saved it.
>>
>>78046484
The show was nowhere close to the concept of the strip we had.

>>78046514
this anon gets it
>>
>>78046484
you prob should wait for Damage Control. seems more up your alley.
>>
>>78045787
Civil Ward
>>
>>78045528
>“Coulson crossed a line. Some would say that Ward has crossed every line there is, but Coulson now has crossed a line, and I think this season has drawn a whole bunch of parallels between the two,” Dalton observed. “In some ways, this is the conclusion of those parallels. Coulson, in a way, has become Ward … he’s learned to play my game and has crossed over to my side, so did I win that battle? Is that what that means? I left my mark on Coulson just as much as he’s left his mark on me.”

So, did he win?
>>
>>78046397
If anything now that he's dead and being possessed by this "ultimate evil" Inhuman, there's less of a chance for redemption than ever.

And thank god for that. Ward not having a redemption arc is the best thing about the character.
>>
>>78046608
>I left my mark on Coulson just as much as he’s left his mark on me
>as much as he’s left his mark on me

Goddamn, Brett Dalton is a cheeky bastard.
>>
File: 1406178413962.jpg (142KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1406178413962.jpg
142KB, 422x422px
>yfw the chest crush
>>
File: 1410482132443.png (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1410482132443.png
36KB, 300x300px
>>78046664
>>
>>78046608
I don't know. That closure BS was never really played out.
>>
>>78045916

Because her option was release Lash or die.

It's not like she did it out of stupidity or because she wanted those Inhuman's to die. It was a hard choice she needed to make to not get shot by Hydra.

Daisy won't blame her for not being willing to die so 12 Inhuman's could become Hydra slaves.
>>
File: download__2_.gif (2MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
download__2_.gif
2MB, 330x312px
>>78046664
>>78046681
I posted too soon, Dat fucking ending, holy fucking shit!!
>>
>>78046397

It's over. They already established last episode that Ward is just inherently an asshole that threw his brother down the well and then deluded himself into thinking it wasn't his fault.

Ward's dead. Now we have Dark Ward, with Ward's wit and personality but a point to his character and a grander plan beyond fuck with Shield because I was a idiot and shot my waifu and it's Coulson's fault.
>>
>>78046608

I don't know why everyone's all "Coulson went too far" they'd been wanting to kill Ward since the end of last season. Because Ward was defeated and Coulson killed him anyway just to make sure? They'd let him off like 5 times so far and it just let more people die.
>>
>>78046730
This

It's not like they're cops who've arrested a dude and decide "nah fuck it let's just execute him", they're soldiers fighting a war, and sometimes in war you can't give quarter, especially if the enemy is too dangerous

Bin Laden wasn't captured, he was killed. There were no orders to capture him, only to kill him.

Sometimes that's just what it takes.
>>
>>78045711
They gonna fuse personalities unlike Wills be cause he was a true corpse when possessed, but Ward's brain was completely oxygen active and operational.
>>
>>78046684
The closure was that Ward abandoned his silly vendetta, and embraced being the new Ward and Savior of Hydra.
>>
>Simmons walked past Fitz to look for Space Ward

lol
>>
>>78045674
In the beginning there was The Ward
From this Ward, all other Wards were begotten
The Ward was too good for us, and so left us to obtain his true destiny
False Wards arose to claim his position
Mocking Ward, Limey Ward, Xena Ward, and Black Ward
For their arrogance, the power of the gods turned half of the false wards to stone

These are the tales of the Wards.

Ward took taco in hand and said, "Do this, in memory of me."
>>
>>78046553
As the first half of Season 1 really didn't know what it was doing, it ended up being a kind of half-assed Damage control, with "Centipede" plot BS sprinkled in. I wouldn't mind a true Damage Control adaptation, but I'm glad this show decided to actually, you know, have the team do high-action Marvel spy shit.
>>
File: 420 BLAZE OT FAGGOT.png (185KB, 602x581px) Image search: [Google]
420 BLAZE OT FAGGOT.png
185KB, 602x581px
>>78046821
>Ward took taco in hand
>>
>>78046821

Hail Hydra
>>
>>78045787
That's some tvtropes tier spoilering.
>>
One thing I still don't get. Was "It" an alien that was part of an ancient civilization on that planet? I thought they said it was an Inhuman who was banished there.
>>
So just in case Ward wasn't HYDRA enough for you before, he's now the physical embodiment of HYDRA itself.
>>
>>78046808
What a slut.
>>
>>78046484
THAT show sucked. Face it, coulson is about as bland as it comes. Even as he killed Ward, I felt more from Simmon's reaction than Coulson even with the heavy-handed flashbacks he was receiving.
>>
File: triggered[1].png (170KB, 232x366px) Image search: [Google]
triggered[1].png
170KB, 232x366px
Agents of SHIELD official Ward Tier-list

>Elder Death God Tier
Lich King Ward

>God Tier
Season 3 Ward

>Great Tier
Season 2 Ward
Post-WS Season 1 Ward
Limey Ward

>Good Tier
Chocolate Ward
Xena Ward
Mockingward (a.k.a: White May)
Space Ward

>Okay Tier
Senator Ward
Little Brother Ward

>Shit Tier
Season 1 Ward
Electric Ward
>>
>>78047017

Agreed, Coulson's arc the past couple episodes has sucked in my opinion and he almost took Ward down into the vortex with him.
>>
>>78045787
It won't. I'm a huge MCU fan but it won't. Fans need to petition Feige to work harder towards what fans want versus his pissing contest on the quest towards millions.

Look at the recent Russo interview about the Defenders not showing up in IW. Basically the strings have to be pulled by higher powers and that doesn't seem likely, but they appeared to wish it was possible and said there is always hope.
>>
I can feel a ward overtaking me.
>>
>>78047017
>>78047037
Agree with this. When he made Mack director I was hoping they were setting up his death. Would've been lit af.
>>
>>78047029
I don't even know what this list is.
>>
>>78047139

Holy shit, could you imagine if Ward had gotten the drop on Coulson, and then killed him and let the Beast take over. Everyone would've lost their minds
>>
>>78047162
Actually what I was expecting until Coulsoun knocked him down, but was so damn annoyed at how long that lasted. Likely because of how meh that Coulson-Rosalind arc played out.

I think some blame falls on the writers. Coulson was decent in Season 1 iirc, even somewhat in Season 2, but that's where the decline started.
>>
I was really expecting Ward to be killed completely unceremoniously

>Coulson spots Fitz, he now has visual contact and no longer needs Ward
>Just shoots him in the head then and there and starts jogging to catch up to Fitz

Would've been a lot better, and it would make Lich King Ward much more of a surprise.
>>
>>78047221

Yah, I can see that thinking back on it. Coulson's way better as a field operative than a director, and even then, he's only as good a character as the people he can bounce off of.

>>78047240

I thought that too, then it didn't happen. Realized what would happen once Fitz torched the Will-Thing.
>>
I was expecting them both to lose an eye to set up a new old/young nick fury. Im completely expecting Marvel to make Nick Fury a code name/ military position soon
>>
File: ainsley.jpg (59KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.jpg
59KB, 396x396px
>mfw demon-lich-god of Hydra possessing a military guy gets his ass kicked by Fitz

Why are they worried about this thing again?
>>
>>78047392
Fitz just saved all of humanity like nbd
>>
>>78047392
>>78047543
I fucking love seeing flare guns used as weapons
>>
>>78047392
Ward the new host
>>
Here's what I don't get: how did Darth Ward get back to Earth?

After the camera stops showing anything relevent, this would be the sequence of events as far as I can work out:
1) Fitz and Coulson jump through the portal,
2) Mac and Dasiy turn off or blow up the portal,
3) They run for it while telling May to blow up literally everything,
4) They jump in the sky-box and escape.

At no point is there any moment where the portal is on, unobserved, for anything the size of God King Ward to slip through. So how did it happen? And why does everyone in Shield seem not to have noticed?
>>
>>78048223
Maybe Coulson and Fitz came out shouting "It's dead, it's dead" and then they ran for the sky-box without making sure the portal shut down properly? Gives Apophis Ward a window to slip through.
>>
File: 1302206_1384097624008_full.jpg (44KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1302206_1384097624008_full.jpg
44KB, 459x459px
>>78045916
>>78045986
>>78046010
>>78046686

Does this look like the face of mercy?
>>
>>78048266
>Apophis Ward
You. I like you. Though you could also say Anubis Ward and be pretty close.
>>
>>78046954
Inhuman was banished there, then it caused the ancient civilization to collapse. Thanks, Kree Obama.
>>
File: Daisy_Johnson_(Earth-12131).png (707KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Daisy_Johnson_(Earth-12131).png
707KB, 1500x1500px
This fucking show.

Venom "Punished" Coulson
"I saved the goddamned world" Fitz
"I'm Ward's doppelganger" Ward
"Genocide" Lash
Mockingtits doing jack shit.

Based Daisy
>>
>>78048223
They were in a rush to get out of there I don't think they made sure the portal closed behind them and just assumed it would be destroyed in the ensuing explosion before anyone or anything could make it out through the portal. Also, as far as they knew both threats were dead so there was nothing to worry about.
>>
so the inhuman slug thing that's now infected ward is meant to be the shows version of Hive right?
>>
Since Marvel has Fantastic Four rights back, any chance of them incorporating stuff to AOS?
>>
>>78049337
Both Marvel and Fox denied the rumours of Marvel getting FF back. It's still possible they are working out the details of the deal and don't just want it to public yet, but it not happening is more likely based on current information.
>>
>>78045858
LIQUIIIIIIIIDDDDD!
>>
File: sw_12.jpg (59KB, 537x462px) Image search: [Google]
sw_12.jpg
59KB, 537x462px
>>78049260
Seems like. I love how everyone was trying to figure out what Inhuman character it could be, and it was a Hydra character all along.
Wardthulu.
>>
Props to Ward for giving Coulson some trouble even when handcuffed and wounded.
>>
Reminder that Simmons got eight people murdered and her white knight keks are still defending her.
>>
>went out with friends, drank too much
>got home, watched AoS, pass out after the episode finishes
>have dream about getting up to wacky adventures in Hydra with based Ward
>wake up, realise I'll never get up wacky adventures with based Ward
Why even live?
>>
When is Fitz and Mack gonna get it on?
>>
>>78049260
>>78049960
This has been my thought since the moment they introduced the whole hydra sacrifice twist.
>>
File: 1444227624594.jpg (69KB, 599x430px)
1444227624594.jpg
69KB, 599x430px
So we go from...
>STANDING, ON THE EDGE
to
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

This fucking episode, man. The Ward Ride never ends, it simply evolves, or in this case, it transforms into DemiWard can someone please edit Ward's face into DemiFiend from SMT Nocturne?
-----
>the face Jemma made when she got BTFO'd.
Love it.
>>
So is Stand with Ward on suicide watch after the events of last episode?
>>
>>78046730
Because Coulson killed him in cold blood, for revenge. And that directly led to the Evil coming to Earth. Karma.
>>
>>78045528
Heard theories stating that the inhuman was a previous king of the inhumans, some pointing to:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Unspoken_(Earth-616)

Could this still be the case? And was that civilization really an inhuman one, or aliens already living there.
>>
>>78051210
Could be http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hive_(Earth-616)
>>
>>78051210
It was a good theory, but no.

The evil on Maveth looks to have been Hive:
>>78049960
>>
THIS ONE TIME

WHEN KILLING WARD IS NOT A RIGHT CHOICE

AND IT FUCKS UP EVERYTHING

Why Coulson is so bad at being action hero? It's like watching Star Trek Next Generation movies.
>>
>>78048554
Yeah, between the desert planet, the liquid-like portal, and the wormlike parasite, the SG-1 vibes were very heavy.
>>
I hope Ward isn't done, he's been amazing this season tbqh
Hope he's still in there somewhere
>>
Why would they not show them getting out of the portal and making sure it closed before they left?
>>
>>78052249
Hive will at least have access to his memory and personalities. Also Ward's little speech seemed to indicate that he was open to this, so I'm expecting a sort of fusion.
>>
>>78051625
>Why Coulson is so bad at being action hero?
SOMEONE has never seen the short, "The Funny Thing That Happened On The Way To Thor's Hammer".
>>
>>78052460
They weren't worried given they were bombing it. They just dragged out the suspense is all. You don't even know they're back until Mack says "We're coming home" and even then you don't know who all made it until they step off the jet.

Besides, if they showed Coulson and team leaping through the stargate and shouting for Mack to close the iris, there is a good chance they'd get sued.
>>
>>78051625
It's dramatic irony.

This is also why Batman doesn't kill the Joker. Because he'd just come back from Hell as some god of chaotic evil and end everything.
>>
>>78049414
ADMIT IT COULSON
YOU ENJOY KILLING, DON'T YOU
>>
http://www.vox.com/2015/12/8/9874054/agents-of-shield-winter-finale-recap

>The problem Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. faces is that it has to feature Inhumans with spectacular powers but work within the constraints of a television budget (it's Marvel's television budget, but it's a television budget nonetheless). This became painfully evident in the midseason finale, where a lot of action happened off screen. One of the sequences featured the villain Lash — an Inhuman supervillain — killing myriad people outside of the camera's view. Daisy's Inhuman team only had one showcase moment, which featured bullets getting melted. And the action on the distant planet was just another gunfight.

>There just weren't any compelling action sequences in this episode, even though ABC and Marvel promised there would be. Plus, we were supposed to see a giant S.H.I.E.L.D. versus Hydra battle, which made the lack of dazzle even more of a letdown.

>We can forgive Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. for its TV budget, but if there's a battle being hyped and action being promised, there needs to be some kind of payoff.

>The Inhumans have become an endless tease

>Currently, the most frustrating thing about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is how uninterested it seems with regard to exploring Inhumans. Since the start of season three, we've only seen two people added to Daisy's Inhuman team and only one other main Inhuman character, the supervillain Lash. The possibility of more Inhumans is always hinted at, but we rarely if ever see them onscreen because they're only discussed in theory or they're killed before they're shown.

Are they right?
>>
>>78045711
So what you're saying is that Ward is now apart of some kind of Hive mind?
>>
>>78054057
no, the problem is that the cast is overbloatet as fuck
>>
>>78054057
>>The problem Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. faces is that it has to feature Inhumans with spectacular powers but work within the constraints of a television budget (it's Marvel's television budget, but it's a television budget nonetheless). This became painfully evident in the midseason finale, where a lot of action happened off screen. One of the sequences featured the villain Lash — an Inhuman supervillain — killing myriad people outside of the camera's view. Daisy's Inhuman team only had one showcase moment, which featured bullets getting melted. And the action on the distant planet was just another gunfight.

Apparently someone has never heard the theory that the "unknown" is scarier than anything the writers could have come up with.

I thought it was a perfectly acceptable way to convey those ideas on a tv budget. Let the view think up whatever they want. It can be as gruesome and violent as they want. A show/movie doesn't need to hold the viewer's hand the entire time and spell everything out for them.
>>
>>78054081
>the cast is overbloatet as fuck
Except its really not at all.
>>
>>78054142
I agree with you about the Lash stuff. He's a villian who's better when you mostly only see his trail of destruction. But there should have been a bigger showdown between Hydra and Shield at least, and some more stuff on the alien world would have been nice.

What we got was "Oh no, Hydra has occupied a hundreds year old castle suddenly all our weapons and aircraft can't do jack." Then minites later they blow the place up with missiles from high altitude. Couldn't they have aimed the missiles at the Hydra guys?
>>
So Ward was John Locke all along? We LOST now?
>>
>Thinking they're going to leave Ward in the planet
Cool
>*Crush*
Fuck you, Coulson, doens't matter the actor is still there, he isn't him anymore
>>
Damn.

I miss the chiucklefuck who took down gas station robbers with a pack of twinkies. Coulson of Murder is fucking dark.
>>
>>78045674
>revenge is never the answer

Jesus, they just have to lay it on thick.
>>
I dunno what Fury is up to these day, but when he hears about how Coulson let revenge overrule his rationality and unleashed an unholy ancient god onto the earth, I hope he's fucking upset.
>>
File: 2769741-greedling.jpg (49KB, 505x523px) Image search: [Google]
2769741-greedling.jpg
49KB, 505x523px
>Ward is Greedling
>>
Did I only imagine Zombie Ward saying need a hand?
>>
>>78054909
Did Coulson intentionally leave the hand there?
>>
>>78054057

In this ep yeah. Constantly putting a filter and CGI ruins on the planet, plus the base blowing part left them little money for other special effects or fight scenes, which is why Lash kills entirely off screen, as is Mockingbird and Hunter taking out 13 Hydra agents.

Thankfully, that planet is done and they won't have to juggle like that anymore.
>>
>>78054981

He killed Ward with that hand so I think he wanted to leave it behind
>>
>>78055056

Because of guilt or something.

I don't know why he wouldn't want it as a trophy though and why Coulson and Fitz are all sad about it. They went there from the start to put a cap in Ward's ass and kill him, which is something they'd resolved to do since season 2.

They don't know they gave the thing a brand new body and way home, because they didn't see that yet. Once they find that out, then Coulson can feel bad about it, but right now they should all literally be throwing a party since every single person on the team hated Ward's guts and wanted him dead.
>>
>>78054772
You aren't a true director of SHIELD until you've unleashed an unholy ancient God on Earth.
>>
>>78055043
see: >>78054142
>>
>>78054415
The problem was never that their aircraft's weapons were useless, it was that they had people inside they wanted to get out before they used those weapons.
>>
What a good episode, not as great as the previous one, but still good
>>
>>78055213
Pretty sure a big part of why they were sad and just wanted to leave was the meat puppet of the person they were out to save.
>>
>>78045711
Brett Dalton said this in an interview.

Dalton said he was glad that he got the “opportunity to play another character … even though he looks like me and talks like me and still has the memories, it’s a different entity, so it’s very exciting, actually. I’m very lucky to have a part on a show that is so successful and a part that changes so often and has such a cool story arc.”
>>
>>78054572

>That crush

I really thought he was gonna be leaving him behind alive for a moment, caught me off guard
>>
>>78055213
I think that Fitz wasn't ready for the cold blood part of the killing.

Like he would have been ok with a bullet from far away but no the crush, so now he sees Coulson under a different light.
>>
>>78046608
>Coulson, in a way, has become Ward
Is that a fucking subtle Hive pun? Does Coulson's evil look at Fitz mean that Fitz went through first, then infected Ward infected Coulson?

I feel like we'll get the actual return through the portal scene in a future episode, they're hiding something more than just zombie Ward.
>>
>>78046821
>ward was so powerful he keked himself
truly more than a mere man
>>
>>78056635
Fitz is a little shocked to see Coulson actually do it, although Fitz came close to killing Ward himself and knew that Simmons also attempted it.
>>
>>78047029
>lincoln
>space chad
>wards

The Wards were characters brought in to fill Ward's role on the team/in the show after season 1's twist. They needed tacticool people to be SHIELD agents. Daisy was still Skye, May is best left for occasional badassery to keep her Green Rangeresque, Coulson's too important to be involved in every mission. They needed Action Man, and pre-twist Ward was very much Action Man.

That's where Chocolate, Limey, Mocking, and Xena Wards come from. They're there to shoot the guns and punch the badguys. They need people to go on the action missions.
It's why Black Simmons isn't a Ward, he replaced Simmons for a small arc.

Sparky isn't a Ward for similar reasons that Meltman isn't. They serve different purposes in the show than simply replacing Ward. Not everyone that joins the team will be a Ward. It think the window for new Wards is probably closed. There was something very specific about the role of Chocolate Ward and the subsequent mercenary turned SHIELD group.

Obviously family members are the grey area where they're Wards by name and not function but I can't imagine you wouldn't give them Ward names.
>>
>>78054981
>>78055056
Mark my fucking words, come next half-season, Ward is gonna kill someone from the team and leave the hand with the body. Maybe even kill them WITH the hand.

That's how they'll find out about OmegaWard
>>
>>78057151
>Xena Ward
I was wondering who this was referencing

Totally forgot until just now that Lucy Lawless was on SHIELD briefly
>>
>>78056492
No ;_; please Dalton, don't let ward be dead.
>>
Ward is love, Ward is life.
>>
>>78057912
Dead Ward. Deadward.
>>
>>78059068
Ward is Deadward because of a guy from Deadwood.
>>
So, was it Simmons plan to kill all the Inhumans all along?
>>
>>78059068
Undeadward.
>>
>>78059263
SquidWard
>>
File: txeTmpm.jpg (58KB, 630x495px) Image search: [Google]
txeTmpm.jpg
58KB, 630x495px
>>78059089
>>78059263
>>78059610
Deadward Scissorhands.
>>
File: 64616843.gif (613KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
64616843.gif
613KB, 160x160px
>>78059610
I think we have it ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>78059610
ayy
>>
>>78046484
Dude fanfic, at least my side of it has a ton of mundane SHIELD plus baddy beat down followed by gay porn.
>>
I'm happy for Ward. He got over his issues and became part of something bigger just like he wanted.
>>
File: Beautiful.png (214KB, 358x574px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.png
214KB, 358x574px
>>78062307
>>78060014
I'm beautiful right
>>
>>78059610
>Zombie Ward gets more tentacles and evolves into SquidWard.
>He uses his new appendages to do lewd things to May
>Lash joins in

Fund it, Marvel
>>
>>78063794
>>78060014
>>78063937
>>78059610
10/10
>>
So this is all leading to a war between Daisy and her Secret Warriors and Ward and his army of Hydra brainwashed in humans?
>>
>>78064620
Probably, yeah. With Lash as the X-factor (or is it T-factor?) in the middle.
>>
>>78064670
Yeah, Lash is going to be an issue for every inhuman, although so far he has shown restraint towards Daisy. I wonder if that will continue or if Lash brain is too strong now.
>>
File: 1446595988679.jpg (302KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446595988679.jpg
302KB, 1600x1600px
>parasite
>>
File: 1426677524482.gif (76KB, 379x365px) Image search: [Google]
1426677524482.gif
76KB, 379x365px
>>78059610
>>
>>78063794
I think I miss the Ward beard the most
>>
File: 4.jpg (36KB, 196x430px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
36KB, 196x430px
>>78063794
>>
>>78065464
WOL-BACH-IA
>>
>>78068512
The beard always looked good on ward.
>>
>You're now aware Hydra was worshipping the Venom Symbiote of MCU. FFFF
>>
>>78065464
>Syyyyyymmmmbiottteee

It even died to fire... I'd believe it if they pulled that.
>>
>>78047286
Coulson's gunna have two eye patches
https://youtu.be/h1yJCg65rYw
Thanks, Ward.
>>
File: Oh You.jpg (3KB, 126x116px) Image search: [Google]
Oh You.jpg
3KB, 126x116px
>>78057167
>mfw he does it using the lazer finger
>>
>>78059136
Probably not, but she hated and feared Daisy when she first manifested powers, and ony got over it because it was her long time friend and she showed she could control them.

It won't have been intentional murder, just subconscious racism; she'd rather save her own life even if it meant killing all the Inhumans, she wasn't actively considering a "two birds, one stone" scenario
>>
What a damn good episode. This show has gotten so much better over the past 2 seasons.
>>
>>78045528
Stopped keeping up partway through Season 2. Was Coulson's attempt at reforming SHIELD what led to their sudden reformation towards the end of Age of Ultron, or was that a separate effort Coulson didn't even know about?
>>
>>78069811
Throughout S2 Coulson kept mentioning the Theta Protocol, but wouldn't tell anyone what it meant. As it turns out, it meant he and Fury were secretly re-furbishing a helecarrier for use at the end of AoUltron.

Never to be mentioned again in the show, dunno why they even bothered except for a desperate attempt to still remain elevant in the movie universe (that will never mention Inhumans despite being a global superpower phenomenon). Got a 30 second cameo from Maria Hill's head on a screen.
>>
>>78069811
Throughout Season 2, Coulson's implied to be working secretly away from the rest of SHIELD. Turns out he's building the Helicarrier Lego set in his secret basement.
>>
File: 06949.jpg (38KB, 642x641px) Image search: [Google]
06949.jpg
38KB, 642x641px
>>78054057
No, they're right about the budget being noticeable but it's understandable. I'd rather not see it than see at sequence that looks like ass.
Also, the show is called Agents of SHIELD not Inhumans. Just because the cast and plot feature them does not mean it HAS to be dedicated to expanding that portion of the MCU.
>>
File: 1276474487928.jpg (283KB, 906x687px)
1276474487928.jpg
283KB, 906x687px
>>78046664
how can he do that exactly? his whole arm isn't robotic. how can he produce enough force to just push his chest in like that?
>>
>>78070099
Well he probably had to get a whole bunch of implants put into the rest of his arm, just like people who use robotic hands in the real world do. And if you're gonna go through the trouble of getting that surgery, why not give his arm a little more strength to boot.
>>
>>78069698
>Probably not, but she hated and feared Daisy when she first manifested powers

Not really. She hated all powered people as a knee jerk reaction but when she found out Daisy was powered she almost instantly reverted, mostly out of horror that Daisy and Fitz were afraid of her because of it.
>>
Ward's biggest problem all show is that the staff never had any intention of doing anything with his character but to troll the fangirls with.

As a result he was basically a useless comically over the top asshole who failed in every way at life and died worthless and alone on an alien planet, rejected by all that knew him.

Now he's finally gone and we can get Dalton as a proper villain. About time.
>>
>>78070099
His robot hand lets him lift grown men up off the ground with one the one arm.
>>
>>78069844
>>78069877
And he managed to lure all those people back from the private sector while in his basement?
>>
>>78069844
>tfw Stan Lee had a cameo in S1
>tfw he'll probably not have another one again

Any chance he'll be in Season 2 of Agent Cowtits?
>>
>>78070245
Not gonna say it didn't devolve into that by this season, but anon pls. Maybe you forget the feeling of watching him take out Hand to end the Hydra reveal episode. That was completely unexpected at the time.

He served a P good purpose, but they beat the dead horse too long. Now at least said dead horse is a host for a greater villain role.
>>
>>78045528
Will didn't deserve to be killed by the Space Nazgul and have his body taken over.
>>
File: bold_and_brash[1].png (310KB, 357x574px)
bold_and_brash[1].png
310KB, 357x574px
>>78063794
I made an improvement, senpai.
>>
>build up Ward to be a villain of his own creation
>master of his own destiny
>making his own brand of HYDRA
>no more working under the shadows of father figures
>ends up getting manipulated every step of the way by malick to serve some higher purpose

Feels bad man. I didn't want Ward to end up being just a meatsuit to Big Bad 2.0.
>>
Almost everyone who is around simmons, gets close to simmons, or fucks simmons dies/gets hurt.

Everyone minus the main cast and even then Fittz fucking got hurt because of her.

Will died.
Trip died.

All those inhumans died.

How many deaths are at the hands of Gemma?
Too many.

Fuck, anyone who dies from deathward is also directly related to the hands of Gemma because she got on the planet and Fittz being madly in love with her brought her back spurring all this shit that brought him back.

Simmons is literally death.
>>
File: thanos.png (252KB, 635x288px)
thanos.png
252KB, 635x288px
>>78071266
>Simmons is literally death.
>>
>>78071266
Given that Daisy was the one responsible for introducing Terrigen into the ecosystem, and Coulson gave the inhuman parasite god a new vessel, you could say that Ward's crimes are paltry compared to them.
>>
File: CGB5xilUIAAVgcr[1].jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CGB5xilUIAAVgcr[1].jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>78071351
>yfw Fitz gets keked by Thanos next.
>>
File: E10YOhP.jpg (121KB, 936x1401px)
E10YOhP.jpg
121KB, 936x1401px
Anyone exciting for Agent Tits S2? Just me?

I enjoyed season 1 quite a bit
>>
>>78071690
I don't know if I'd say I'm excited necessarily but season 1 was surprisingly good and I plan to watch it.
>>
>one of the worst characters becomes the best character of the show
>gets upgraded to DeathWard

I want the Ward ride to go on forever!
>>
>>78071690
I'll watch it, but it won't fill the void that AoS leaves.

Flash and Gotham do a good job of that, though
>>
>>78072198
>The Ward Ride Never Ends
>>
>>78072221
I think I'll actually enjoy it more than AoS S3. I feel AoS has really been all over the place lately. Whereas Carter is pretty straightforward, I know what I'm getting - in a good way.
>>
When are we going to get the gay kissing/story with Joey?

Whose heart will he melt.
>>
>>78073089
May's gonna train the gay out of him just like how she made Daisy a man.
>>
>>78068930
Nah, it is not Venom, it' s Stargate space worm. Venom should give cool spandex costume. Even in mcu.
>>
Do you think DeadWard will have some sort of confrontation with Daisy? I don't ship them at all, but I do enjoy any scene with the two of them.
>>
>>78054142
>Apparently someone has never heard the theory that the "unknown" is scarier than anything the writers could have come up with.
THIS.

>>78055043
>In this ep yeah. Constantly putting a filter and CGI ruins on the planet
The filter was to simulate night time. It's night time for all of 2mins on the planet for at least 6 months or longer at a time.
>>
>>78069844
>Never to be mentioned again in the show, dunno why they even bothered except for a desperate attempt to still remain elevant in the movie universe
The helicarrier and it being a side project was a tie-in to AoU, but it also gives Fury command of something again in the movies and the Avengers have a limited SHIELD support crew they are now aware of. Meanwhile Coulson can run the true SHIELD in the shadows like it was in the comics for the longest time.
>>
>>78071690
I'm not really sure where they go with her story now. Unless she ends up being Iron Man's mom.

S2 needs more lesbianism at any rate.
>>
So who from the comics is "It"?
>>
>>78076294
The Death-creature-worm-thing? It's an alternate-origin story for Hive, a Hydra-experiment who got promoted to head. He possesses people with horrible worms.

This guy here:
>>78049960
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hive_(Earth-616)
>>
>>78076389
Neet
>>
>>78050613
well Inhumans aren't people and nobody cares about the Hydra goons.
>>
>>78050613
There were 12 Inhumans, which 8 were her?
>>
I seriously can't be the only one who is fucking sick and tired of Ward, right? Every time he's on screen doing something, he's written like he's a literal spoiled child throwing a tantrum in an adult man's body. Why the fuck can't they kill him and have him stay dead? Is this a fucking anime?

>WARD-KUN! WE ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS
>AH! WARD-KUN WAS EVIL! SO SHOCKING THE TWIST!
>WARD-KUN! WE KNOW YOU ARE REALLY GOOD INSIDE!
>SHOCKING DISCOVERY! HE WAS NOT A GOOD PERSON! HE WAS EVIL ALL ALONG!
>WHY WARD-KUN? WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH EVIL RAGE?
>OH! FAMILY! YES! WE UNDERSTAND THAT ALL EVIL STEMS FROM ABUSIVE FAMILY SASUK--- I MEAN WARD-KUN!
>BUT WAIT! WARD-KUN WAS EVIL ALL ALONG! IT WASN'T HIS FAMILIES FAULT, IT WAS HIS OWN! SHOCKING!
>I WILL KILL YOU NOW WARD-KUN, FOR YOUR REVENGE IS WRONG BUT MINE IS NOT!
>WHY CAN'T YOU DIE EVEN WHEN YOU ARE KILLED?

Fuck this show.
>>
>>78076585
>AH! WARD-KUN WAS EVIL! SO SHOCKING THE TWIST!

fuck you, there is no way you saw evil Ward coming
>>
>>78076585
Don't worry, he's now a new character.
>>
>>78076615
Of course not, he was just a boring as shit character before they forced LOLSOEBINEVIL on him. Even fucking May had more depth than Ward did S1. How many fucking times do we have to go through the "Oh! You're evil but it's not your fault but you're evil so it is your fault but not really but really it is!" song and dance?

Ward is the Felicity of Marvel. Constantly forced to be relevant when no one fucking wants them to be.

>>78076649
Except he isn't because the stupid hydra worm retains the memories of the host they inhabit, so now we'll get petty revenge ward with super powers instead of petty revenge ward with a stick up his ass.
>>
>>78076710
>no one fucking wants them to be
Everyone but you and tumblr loves ward.
>>
>>78076096
I don't know what they'll do with her, but at least we still have Black Widow, Leviathan, Secret Empire, Madame Masque, Darkforce, Blackwing and the Unseen (Jason Wilkes) to look for.
>>
>>78077795
>Agent Carter vs. loli Natasha

>wrongest boner.jpg
>>
File: rightest boner.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px)
rightest boner.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
>>78077841
The other Black Widow, anon.
>>
>>78077917
Oh.

I did't want it, but now that it's gone I'm sad
>>
>>78075346
SHIELD was originally never in the shadows. They were flying with jetpacks around blowing up HYDRA bases with laser beams on behalf of the UN. Hell, in one of the Steranko issues an issue of the Daily Bugle is plastered with the headline "SHIELD defeats HYDRA", or something like it.

Since then they've switched from "Here to Save the Day, Fuck Yeah!!!" to government spooks. Marvel writers can't even keep the continuity straight on whether they work for the UN or the USA. It's jumped back and forth like ten times.
>>
>>78075023
I assume they will. Daisy may have dropped her personal vendetta against Ward to focus on helping other Inhumans, but now that he's possessed by an Inhuman that is apparently a direct threat to other Inhumans it's something she'll have to take on anyway. It being Ward too just makes it more personal.
>>
>>78078639
>They were flying with jetpacks around blowing up HYDRA bases with laser beams on behalf of the UN.
G.I. Joe?
https://youtu.be/4Ah2I166f_U
>>
>>78049960
>show uses a bunch of characters and plot points from Secret Warriors
Really shouldn't have been a surprise that it was going to be one of the HYDRA Council from Secret Warriors. They already used Kraken and I have a feeling Gorgon is under the X-men rights.
>>
>>78078724
>that opening

Would Hydra be able to take on Cobra? They're basically the same
>>
>>78078724
Cobra is basically Hydra under a different name, with slightly less competence.
>>
>COBRa

British OUT!!!
>>
>>78045528
So they spent half a season trying to find inhumans who were killed off panel, Simmons let the guy loose they spent several episodes hunting, Ward didn't even stay dead for 3 fucking minutes, and the Big Bad somehow got through the portal without being seen. The ONLY thing they succeeded at was not dying.
>>
>>78079522
They killed a bunch of Hydra goons and saved Fitz and Simmons. Letting SquidWard get home was the huge failure, and that's on Coulson for giving in to revenge.
>>
>>78076710
>Except he isn't because the stupid hydra worm retains the memories of the host they inhabit,

That's assuming it gives a fuck about Ward's stupid vendetta instead of just saying "This body let it's parental issues and self rightousness ruin it's life. Hah funny. Ok onto my evil plan for world domination then."
>>
>>78076585

Nope. As someone said above Ward never have a chance because their whole goal with his was to troll Tumblr fangirls by making him the hearttrob hero then evil then constantly dance around wether he was really evil only to keep going "hah he was you stupid shallow people" over and over.

Every line he had in seasons 2 and 3 might as well be "Hah we fooled you!"
>>
>>78078828
>>78078724
GIJoe was originally going to be SHIELD. They just changed the names around.
>>
>>78076710
>>78079809
Yeah, the doom-worm has Wards memories, but not his personality. Brett Dalton said so himself in an interview that "he was getting a chance to play a new character".
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.