[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel villain teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (139KB, 518x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 518x780px
If you were able to study how to do what your favorite Marvel villains does and learn it perfectly, who would you learn from, assuming they wouldn't just kill you for fun or refuse. I would choose Bullseye, simply because I have a liking for perfect accuracy and precision, and in my daily life that would be so much fun.
>>
Black Manta, so I could learn how to be single mindedly obsessed with my nemesis hero to the point of insanity. It would probably be a similar course to what Bullseye would teach, just less manic
>>
File: Taskmaster.jpg (167KB, 550x777px) Image search: [Google]
Taskmaster.jpg
167KB, 550x777px
Taskmaster, because then I'd learn to do everything instead of just one thing, why the fuck would I pick anyone else.
>>
>>78044643
Fred Myers. I can't do shit and am un/fit/ so I'd prefer to stick to simple things.
>>
>>78044745
/thread
>>
>>78044719
marvel...marvel... MARVEL
>>
>>78044643
Doom, so I can learn to speak in ALL CAPS
>>
>>78044745
He's also canon an extremely successful instructor, so you'd actually learn, unlike OP who would be being taught by a character that is literally more insane than the Joker, and probably wouldn't be able to convey how to become an expert marksman at all.
>>
File: 1408404493335.jpg (229KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1408404493335.jpg
229KB, 790x1200px
Gotta choose the Hobgoblin.
I'd be able to learn how to throw others in my shoes with negligible if any differences, know how to make money and keep that money without ever getting caught and if it's AXIS Hobgoblin that's even better since I'll be able to learn who to be so charismatic, people overlook how much of an asshole I am and I'll be able to run a franchise.

Until Hobgoblin until stuffs me in his shoes and gets me caught instead of him, but it'll be a wild ride up until that point.
>>
>>78044840
Well that's why I'm operating under the assumption that he would teach the skills without killing me for fun. Who cares how crazy he is if the technique works?
>>
>>78044787
Not to mention become alpha as fuck and speak in the third person
>>
>>78044866
yeah
seems foolish to throw in with a guy known for using associate as dupes at the last moment
>>
>>78045158
Even if he doesn't kill you it would probably take Bullseye years to adequately teach you.
>>
>>78044786
Why limit it?
I'd easily choose lex luthor over any marvel villian.
>>
File: Batroc.jpg (4KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
Batroc.jpg
4KB, 399x600px
Batroc the Leaper.

I know he wont knife me in the back at some point like most other super villains and I'll end up a pretty swole savate parkour dude.
>>
>>78046261
Well from what I understand, Bullseye had to train himself for several years to achieve his skill level, so that's not a bad trade to learn how to be deadly accurate and always hit the target
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.