[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gets jealous of Velma and forces Norville to choose between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Nova_and_scooby.png (82KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Nova_and_scooby.png
82KB, 320x180px
>gets jealous of Velma and forces Norville to choose between either a girlfriend or a best friend
>has no problem hooking up with Nova the first chance he gets

Is there a worse bestfriend and wingman in /co/ than Mystery Inc's Scooby Doo?
>>
Dogs don't really have girlfriends, they just kinda fuck wherever they can get it.
I'm sure Scoob would be fine with Shaggy just randomly fucking Velma and the immediately resuming his best friend activities.
>>
>>78032256
The whole point of the show was that the animal was evil and caused the downfall of the group, like the parrot and Ricky. Pay attention
>>
Remember when Scooby wanted to fuck his cousin?
>>
>>78032917
Remember when Shaggy fucked an alien?
>>
>>78032891
If that was true, you'd think they'd address it.

Still, it's the only thing that makes sense.
>>
>>78033322
Well, that donkey did destroy half of the town
>>
>>78033322
It was constantly adressed during the second season.
>>
>>78032965
Refreshment please.
>>
>>78032891
Scooby-Doo was the exception to the rule though. In fact he was the opposite, where's the others went rogue while destroying their teams in the progress, Scooby did everything in his power to keep them together. He never had any sort of malice or animosity towards the group, even if he didn't like his relationship with Velma. Hell, Velma was closer to being the evil one if anything, since she actually considered killing Scooby.
>>
>>78034782
Scooby was extremely divisive and easily the most selfish part of the group. You're not 'evil' if you intensely dislike someone who's close to someone you like but manipulates them away from you out of nothing but jealousy
>>
He did the right thing. Mystery Inc. Velma was so horny she'd have torn his dick clean off.
>>
>>78033897
>>78034633
I meant Scooby being hypocritical about dating being a symptom of him being "evil".
>>
File: 96356844.png (207KB, 473x328px) Image search: [Google]
96356844.png
207KB, 473x328px
>>78032256
I never understood the pet jealousy thing, what was the point?
>>
>>78034744
>>
Every fucking sidecharacter in Mystery Inc ended up in jail. What's up with Crystal Cove?
>>
>>78040926
Residual treasure corruption.

Notice how most of the side characters in the new world weren't in jail. At least, Mr. E, Pericles, Mayor Dad, and those two high school guys weren't.
>>
>>78041017
I can't get over that shitty ending.

It's like.
>Hey, well I guess we saved the day with the power of friendship and kind of lost all the relationships we made outside our group. But that's okay cause mysteries!
>>
>>78032256
>implying it was all scoobs fault when velma was just as much of a cunt

Fuck off velmafags
>>
File: Dandy_Highwayman.png (205KB, 364x285px) Image search: [Google]
Dandy_Highwayman.png
205KB, 364x285px
Remember that time when the villain-of-the-week's MO was to rob and kek?
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>78043483
That same episode that had a Twin Peaks reference?
>>
>>78043483
Remember when scooby got harcore as fuck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTOQOdYKwY
>>
>>78041344
Losing all of those relationships did fuck them up. They were practically living with strangers. They couldn't handle that, and that's why they left.

It honestly felt more bittersweet than anything else.
>>
>>78032256
>implying Scooby wouldn't share his bitch with Shaggy
They could DP dat hoe.
>>
Shaggy should get with Daphne.
The romance between Fred and Daphne got really old very fast when the only thing that came out of Daphne's mouth was about muh Fred, and Fred stopped talking about traps and more about muh Daphne.
>>
>>78043637
I can't help but freak out laughing every time Scooby gets deadpan serious in this show. Its the weirdest shit ever.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.