[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This time 2 years ago diseny worship was at an all time high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wrath of mickey.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
wrath of mickey.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
This time 2 years ago diseny worship was at an all time high for a few months. do you think thats still the case or are things different (general consensus outside /co/)
>>
also whats it like around in tumblr
>>
I imagine Tumblr loves Disney at the moment because of Marvel, Frozen, Mabel Is Perfect and Dipper Is Shit: The Animated Series, and SJWars: The BBC Unleashed.
>>
>>78029811
whats that last one a reference to?
>>
>>78032668
He's still butthurt that one of the main characters in the new Star Wars movie is a black dude.

God, it feels good to not care about that series besides "Those three movies were pretty good."
>>
>>78032668

There's a black person in the new Star Wars movie so it's automatically SJW Agenda Kekold Propaganda. Get with the program.
>>
>>78032747
>>78032755
my God I used to think that the more left you are the better, but becuase of the last few years of social justice and right wing boycotting I think both sides are terrible, the world will be a different place if we just accept the fact that everybodys retarded
>>
>>78032909
I don't see how pointing out that there's a whole third black guy in Star Wars now prompted that response from you.
>>
>>78032938
That's the problem.
Unplug from the leftist media for your own sanity.
>>
he's talking about frozen

it depends if there are more shills here this year
>>
>>78032909
Yeah I hate how one side hates black people, and the other side acts like there's nothing wrong with putting black people in movies.
>>
>>78033031
op here, not just that film, all of disney products, there seems to be an obsessive fanbase that gets away with things other fanbases don't get away with
>>
>>78033058
How dare you say 'black' you didn't struggle and die to say 'black' you white piece of shit.

~Neil Cicierega
>>
File: homereveryoneisstupidexceptme.jpg (48KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
homereveryoneisstupidexceptme.jpg
48KB, 500x376px
>>78032909
> I think both sides are terrible, the world will be a different place if we just accept the fact that everybodys retarded

i truly believe normality never existed and all humans are autistic as fuck.

i'm autistic myself.
>>
i really think they are harming the entire industry of animation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.