[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Pixar failing? Have they stylistically strayed too far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 26

File: The_Good_Dinosaur_01.png (337KB, 782x768px) Image search: [Google]
The_Good_Dinosaur_01.png
337KB, 782x768px
Why is Pixar failing? Have they stylistically strayed too far from their past successes, or has the 3D animation bubble popped the same way the 2D one popped? Do people see Pixar as too "kiddie" these days? If that's the case, is Cars the point at which their decline started? Pixar in general seems to aim for a younger demo than Disney's mainline productions these days, and that may have been a mistake.
>>
>>78027473
Yeah the dino movie looks like shit.
>>
The Good Dinosaur has some of the ugliest fucking designs i have seen in a while.

Also Inside Out was a financial and critical success so.
>>
>asking any of this shit the same year Inside Out came out
>claiming they're skewing to a far younger demographic these days when A) Inside Out and B) Parents were in an uproar over the dark elements in Good Dinosaur
It went through a hellish production that left it a little weak and it had a lot of competition. After 16 movies something was going to have to give for Pixar eventually.
>>
Disney bought them, absorbed all the talent into their own studios.

What's left behind is a bunch of no-talent upper management types who fuck with productions to justify their own paychecks.

Same thing happened with Disney during their "renaissance" in the 90s.
>>
>>78027473
Just look at that dinosaur.

Look at that stupid fucking thing.

FUCK this stupid shit I'm not watching that retarded looking dino mother fucker.

Knobby kneed googly eyed bitch.

Fuck that dirty ass diaper kid too.

"Mom! Take me to the movie with the muddy baby and stupid not cool looking dinosaur!" said no child ever.
>>
File: 1441334791545.png (89KB, 260x263px) Image search: [Google]
1441334791545.png
89KB, 260x263px
>>78027597
Which darker elemets are these?
>>
>>78027703
There was some stupid clickbait article in the Daily Telegraph about parents being upset that the movie scared their kids, and a few retards on /co/ took the bait and felt it was significant.
>>
File: 1448238235372.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448238235372.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>78027473

>Crashing Pixar after a 16 film streak

Absolute madman.
>>
>>78027684
I'm serious. Look at that bitch ass stupid kneed egg eyed looking FUCK.
>>
>>78027684
>>78027854
James Rolfe?
What are you doing on /co/?
>>
>>78027810
>16 film streak
>brave
>monsters inc
>cars 1 and 2
>>
>>78027559
>Arlo was designed so that the audience could identify with him and be able to see the "boy" inside the dinosaur. Sohn explained "When Arlo gets lost in the wilderness, you need to worry that he's out of his element and in danger of getting killed, rather than just thinking 'You're an animal. Why don’t you just turn around and eat some leaves?'" He additionally stated "If you put like a realistic dinosaur in the woods, eat some leaves, you’re fine... But we really wanted to play with that twist of this is a boy out there. A dinosaur boy for sure, but trying to infuse those qualities into him."[
>>
>>78027907
>monsters inc
Here's your (You), good buddy.
>>
>>78027907
all movies that made money and continue to be put on products. Good Dinosaur is their first true bomb that they'll want to sweep under the rug.
>saying Monsters U was bad
>>
>>78027928
>"What if Gumby fucked Littlefoot."
>>
>>78027907
Cars 1 was actually pretty good.
>>
File: just go outside anon WTF.png (102KB, 223x285px) Image search: [Google]
just go outside anon WTF.png
102KB, 223x285px
>>78027907
Waaaaaaaait, around here Monster Inc is considered BAD? Are you insane people or just lacking on intelligence?
>>
>>78027999
I think he's referring to Monsters U
>>
It looked like shit from the get-go, like something you'd see at redbox from a no name company. What made them think this was a good idea?

Well let's hope the next movie is better.
>>
>>78027641
Contrary to popular belief, Disney may own Pixar but they have absolutely no control over their movies. They only just distribute and market them.
>>
File: 4821940_640px.jpg (118KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
4821940_640px.jpg
118KB, 640x853px
>>78027597
The Good Dinosaur is probably failing because of the extreme clash between the character designs and the film's content. Looking at the poster you'd think it's for toddlers, because the character designs are safe shit that has no appeal to adults. That shot does not fly with audiences. The character designs are terrible and they do not fit the movie. Imagine if Land before Time had that balloon animal shit-- that movie was drawn by hand, and it had better, less kiddie character designs than Good Dinosaur.
>>
>>78028235
Wrong, this is Pixar we are talking about. The dinosaurs look fantastic!
>>
>>78028555
>It looks good because it's Pixar
That's a pretty poor argument.
Do you mind giving more reasons for why you like the designs other than "It was made by Pixar"?
>>
>>78028712
Are you autistic?
>>
>>78028017

Monsters U was somewhat satisfactory.
>>
>>78027473
What the fuck is that thing's back left leg doing.

Whoever produced the 3D model render for this single image should be fired.
>>
>>78028772
How is wanting you to expand on your argument make me autistic?
>>
>>78028851
He was being fucking sarcastic you goddamn autist.
>>
>>78028861
Oh my mistake! He did such a FLAWLESS job at it, how could I not tell he was being sarcastic? Truly I am the autist here!
>>
>>78028933
Yes you really are.
>>
>>78027928
Bambi and Simba were like this. Difference? Their character designs were NOT shit.
>>
>>78028976
>Implying we all aren't
Where the fuck do you guys think you are?
>>
>>78029024
They also behaved like animals. Bambi moreso than Simba, but w/e. You knew they were animals.

I haven't seen the film, but from what I've seen from the trailers, the dino is just a quadrupedal, retard human character
>>
It hasn't been 5 minutes since Inside Out was released, slow the fuck down and let the box office breath before it's oversaturated
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 604x453px
>>78027896
C U C K. at least he's got it better than you know who.

>>78027473
Same reason why Dreamworks is failing. They are becoming something they're not. DW stopped making funny comedies so they were replaced by illumination. Meanwhile Pixar started coming out with shitty sequels, and now they're being replaced by Disney. When I was growing up, only fags watched Disney, the cool kids watched Pixar, how things have changed.

>3D bubble pop
I hope to god this happens. It already happened on TV. Back in the 00s, CGI was such a craze in children's tv, Reboot, Jimmy Neutron, etc. most of those shows were bad, Butt Ugly Martians comes to mind. And now CN has ditched Live action and cgi, while Nickelodeon is planing on bringing back old 2D properties.
>>
>>78029151
Where did the "James is a cück" meme come from
>>
>>78029204
The AVGN movie
>>
>>78029204
From reality.
>>
>>78027515
I strongly disagree.

>>78027559
I strongly disagree.

>>78027684
I strongly disagree.

uhg this thread is pretty triggering for me tbhh famm
>>
>>78028136
And if you seriously believe that then you have no concept of what being owned means.

That is called "PR"
So that nobody thinks big bad Disney is doing anything to Pixar. It's the same Pixar it's always been so make sure to go watch the newest movie.
>>
>>78027766
I was in that thread. I loved how it turned into a generic argument about geopolitics towards the end.
>>
>>78029151
what do you mean dreamworks is becoming something they're not?
>>
File: ANGER_Render.png (934KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ANGER_Render.png
934KB, 716x1024px
Oh no.. not this thread again.
>>
>>78027473
>Two decades of solid to great movies
>One poor movie, in the exact same year as an amazing movie, even
>PIXAR IS FAILING!!!!!1
>>
>>78027473
What's wrong with making a light-hearted movie for really young ones (3+) after making something with a complex topic like Inside Out? Not everything has to be for you.

Even the fucking style of the dinosaurs are inspired by kids drawings.

I swear it's Cars all over again.
>>
>>78029825

Btw the movie has some of the most beautiful environment shots I ever seen in a animation movie.
>>
>>78029825
>What's wrong with making a light-hearted movie

That's an inept description of this film. The issue with the film is it's inconsistent tone. It doesn't know what it wants to be.

Does it want to be realistic? Does it want to be cartoony? Does it want to be serious? Does it want to be light hearted?

It's pulled in too many directions.
It's not for anyone. It can't grasp anyone strongly, which is why it's bombing at the box office.

I may despise the Madagascar series, but it at least know it's audience and knows how to firmly grasp their attention and wallets.

The Good Dinosaur lacks that and all the inane excuse making and crying about how a movie isn't for you doesn't change that. It also doesn't change if the movie is good or not.
>>
>>78028555
I want to punch that character right in the design.
>>
File: avgn kinema.webm (1MB, 976x418px) Image search: [Google]
avgn kinema.webm
1MB, 976x418px
>>78029204
>>
>>78027473
I personally think the Good Dinosaur failed because it lacked focus.

The central antagonist felt forced in, they literally had no good reason to target the protags other then to be enormous dicks, when small prey was visually shown to be abundantly available after the storm hit.

And to me at least, I felt like there was this enormous build up to plot hook of going to the watering hole on a grand adventure of self discovery and conquering his own fears with the family of long horn herding cowboy T-rexes, but that resolved itself.

And yeah the protag dino did conquer his own fears at the end, but it didn't feel like he accomplished anything when the majority of the movie was spent, building a emotional connection with the human through team work and trust and it was his own fucking fault that he fell into the river or do his job properly, which would have proven to his family that he owned to put his footprint on the family corn silo.
>>
>>78028555
He looks like a c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k t͏͏b͏͏h
>>
They lost their creatives. That's always what it comes down to. It has nothing to do with marketing or changing culture. If you make something worth seeing, people will see it. You'll be the one creating culture.

Pixar just sucks ass at it since they turned into a corporation and lost their best people. Same as any other big name company that used to be good and now sucks. It always comes down to individual talent.
>>
>>78029533
They began making serious works of art like the Prince of Egypt, that is true. But it wouldn't be until Shrek came out that they found they're bread and butter: animated comedies with a shit ton of pop culture references and fart jokes. I hated them, but everyone else seemed to like it, I remember Shrek 2 being in my local movie theater for 6 months straight, it pushed Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz's careers to its apex. Then came films like Guardians and Home. Films with a much more serious tone, audiences get alienated, around the same time Despicable Me comes along, and brings the audience to their side.
>>
>>78028555
These characters look like something a 10 year old would draw.
>>
File: 1443931884751.jpg (75KB, 609x664px) Image search: [Google]
1443931884751.jpg
75KB, 609x664px
>>78028017
What was wrong with Monster's U? Other than the fact they retconned an offhand detail that may or may not have been a joke.
>>
>3D animation bubble popped
I can only hope.
>>
>>78030905
>He thinks the bubble will ever pop now that Disney have realised they can just animate comics without even reading them
>>
>>78027641
Inside Out.

If stupidity and ignorance were emotions, Theyd be the co-runners of your own mind.
>>
File: 1447511807014.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1447511807014.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>>78028235
>A triceratops, a saurolopus and a tyranosaurus among a diplodocus, a pterodactyl and a stegosaurus
Why didn't they include cavemen while they were at it?
>>
>>78031238
Still not as bad as Ice Age.
>>
>>78030784
Seriously fuck you!. How To Train Your Dragon 1 and 2 are the best animated movies that have come out for the past five years.

Kung Fu Pandas awsome too
>>
It's designs are awful, there's no antagonist, and we've seen the same story before. It'd have probably been more interesting if they dropped Spot and made it about predatory dinosaurs instead of yet another grass muncher.
>>
File: 123123123.jpg (49KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
123123123.jpg
49KB, 599x563px
>>78033156
That's been done before too though. Dinosaurs are just done to death. They should have just adapted Dinotopia, that would have been great, though it still wouldn't have been as good as You are Umasou.
>>
>>78033247
there was also a dinotopia adaption and it was pretty bad
>>
>>78033332
Yeah because it was a made for TV series with 30 year old looking CG. Dinotopia the book is great.
>>
>>78030165
>I now pronounce you culturally enriched.

Seriously fuck these characters. The supporting cast should have been Mike and the Guitar Guy.
>>
>>78033504
But Mike is actually prevalent on the internet. I thought it was a general rule that when an internet personality gets too big for their boots they give every single one of their shitty, unfunny, nobody friends a gig on their chosen platform of entertainment.
>>
>>78030903
I thought it was good, but I don't think the school campus was nearly as interesting as the world and business they introduced in the first one, especially since it focused more on them training than the actual school aspect.

Also not that I particularly like or want sex and drinking college movies, but the fact that it was family-friendly did make the setting feel a tad limited.
>>
>>78033688
The only thing that bothered me about it was that the different races of monster were more clearly defined this time, so they weren't nearly as imaginative.
>>
the movie was good. It felt like a classic 40's Disney movie, the gags were funny and got more emotional highs than Inside Out, even if the narrative leading to it wasn't as perfectly smooth.
>>
Every time I see that lanky ass green faggot I get irrationally angry.
>>
>Pixar
>Failing
I want this meme to stop
>>
>>78029923
So much this! The photorealistic renders are stunning to me.
>>
If there is one thing I've learned from the internet, it's that "dinosaur kids" grew up to be by far the biggest autists...more autistic than sonic kids, more autistic than SU fags...dino fags take the cake

Hell I've had someone yell at me about the fucking Dinobots in Transformers because "ROBO DINOS ARE NOT REAL DINOS FUCK OFF"
>>
>>78028555
Those eyes are the worst eyes in the history of animation
>>
>>78033688
This. One of the biggest immersion-breaking things for me is when they first arrive on campus they show giant monsters playing frisbee.

Now in the first movie the 'giant monster' gag is fine, because it's a commute scene, you don't expect Ted to actually be working in the scare factory. Here though it's a college, students obviously live there, which makes no sense since there's no buildings big enough for giant monsters.
>>
File: 1448754878633.jpg (21KB, 262x278px) Image search: [Google]
1448754878633.jpg
21KB, 262x278px
This movie looks like it was made by Pixar interns while all the adults were busy making Inside Out and having wild orgies in the recording studio.
>>
I'm watching it now. They literally just lifted the death scene straight out of the Lion King.
>>
They aren't really failing, the Good Dinosaur is just shit.

Inside out was pretty good and that was still this year.

The thing that's happened is that Pixar has made the transition from the Early Golden age of classics to the era of some good, some bad.

It's like Disney: from Snow White up until Sleeping Beauty, they were all classics, but then the early steam petered out.
>>
Aside from one movie there will be no more original Pixar IPs until at least 2020.

>Finding Nemo 2
>Cars 3
>Toy Story 4
>Incredibles 2

Say hello to Disney 2.0
>>
>>78037152
Students can commute to college. Just saying.
>>
>Inside out was good

Well will this meme end?
>>
>>78039010
same time the MoS was bad meme ends
>>
They literally just lifted scenes from every other animated dinosaur movie and patched them together. I am serious I have seen every single moment of this movie before distributed across Dinosaur, The Land Before Time, You are Umasou and others.
>>
>>78038987
He's also fucking gigantic and can probably walk a mile in 30 seconds. His house could be 20 miles away for all we know.

>>78037152
>Here though it's a college, students obviously live there
We already know they don't all live on campus, dingus.
>>
>>78039063
And the sad part is, it'll get an Oscar nomination.
>>
>>78038945
>why
>why
>why
>about time
>>
>>78039202
>Money
>Money
>Money
>So that Brad Bird can redeem himself after that catastrophe Tomorrowland
>>
>>78038945
Is Brad Bird still directing Incredibles 2?
>>
>>78039202
Because Pixar is a hollowed out studio that Disney is now squeezing dry for all it's worth.

Frozen was the final nail in the process, because it basically told them that they could make the most money by just making the products how they feel they should be made.

The idea that "Don't meddle too much with Pixar or the magic will be lost" is irrelevant in the face of the MAD CASH that Frozen made.
>>
>>78039303
This is true. I work in a daycare and even this long after the movie at least one little girl brings in a new piece of Frozen merch every week
>>
>>78038945
At least Disney's sequels were never sent to theaters, except Rescuers Down Under, which was great.
>>
>crtl+f
>no matches

pic related is the real reason this movie got BTFO
>>
>>78039303
>Don't meddle too much with Pixar or the magic will be lost
Except that Pixar is ruining itself. lasseter mangled Brave and The Good Dinosaur.
>>
>>78039424
No, if anything, the Success of JW should have made kids super hyped for Dinosaurs again.

The Good Dinosaur came out at the perfect time to capitalize on JW and it failed
>>
File: T5E7qo2NQPFzF1nfNejJ_UpvOWd7X.jpg (13KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
T5E7qo2NQPFzF1nfNejJ_UpvOWd7X.jpg
13KB, 227x222px
>>78039202
I will be 30 years old when Incredible 2 comes out.

When the first one came out I loved it so much I did everything I could to get into animation because I wanted to work at Pixar.

Thank God I wasn't any good and landed in IT instead, because holy shit I wouldn't want to work there anymore.
>>
>>78039425
Because Lasseter is in the pocket of Disney deeper than anyone else.

He's ringing Pixar for all he can get out of it for Disney and making the movies he wants under the Disney name.
>>
>>78039424
It failed because it was boring and in true Pixar style was filled with as much forced sap as possible.
>>
>>78039467
you wouldn't want to work there originally since they were outted along with other companies in a wage fixing scam.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (276KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
276KB, 1000x963px
>>78039634
I wouldn't want to work in California, period.
0% state tax ftw.
>>
>>78039466
>No, if anything, the Success of JW should have made kids super hyped for Dinosaurs again.

The success of JW established what kids think of dinosaurs. Imagine releasing Raimi Spider-Man right after The Dark Knight.
>>
>>78033545
The black kid was literally a main character on The Bernie Mac Show for 5 years.
>>
>>78039771
>Any character on the Bernie Mac show but Bernie Mac
>Prevalent
>>
>>78039803
Jordan is the only good character besides Bernie
>>
I honestly didn't think Cars was that bad. Sure it wasn't Pixar's greatest, but it had a few decent gags and the whole Route 66 atmosphere was pretty comfy. Cars 2 was undeniably shit though.
>>
>>78040041
It astounds me that during the pitch for Cars 2 at no point did anybody go "hold on, this is stupid, what are we doing? We can do better".
>>
>>78040041
I agree, I really kinda liked it
The Good Dinosaur was better then it though
>>
What the fuck is going on with this movie? Why is it Little House on the Prairie now?
>>
>>78027473
>must blame Cars
Cars is one of the least Kiddie Pixar films. Cars 1 is good, I do not understand the hate it gets.
>>
>>78030903
holy fuck my sides. Indians are some of the biggest autists of the internet.
>>
>>78027473
That is seriously the worst looking dinosaur I've ever seen.

Like it's straight from one of those bargain bin Brazilian movies you'd see for less than five bucks at Walmart.
>>
>>78040041
This. Cars was so fucking comfy.
>>
>>78040041
LIFE IS A HIGHWAY!
>>
>>78040573
I guess if you like cars. I have a few car homo friends that talk about nothing but car things and they loved it. I fucking hate car faggots so much, they're so boring.
>>
>Have a movie about dinosaurs
>The story element about dinosaurs eating other dinosaurs is mostly a non-issue
>Still make the protagonist a herbivore

Fact : The kid dinosaur should have been a Utahraptor (and not a shitty joke feather one) or T-Rex.

From a marketing standpoint it's obvious. Do the kids want to watch the boring herbivore dinosaur who isn't really cool or the awesome death machine.
>>
File: 1229919438559.jpg (44KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1229919438559.jpg
44KB, 400x533px
>>78039467
>I will be 30 years old when Incredible 2 comes out.
Same here man.
>That feel when I was 14 when I first started fapping to Helen and Violet.
>>
File: don't shoot her.png (243KB, 485x309px) Image search: [Google]
don't shoot her.png
243KB, 485x309px
>>78039424
It was also the movie with the best new QT of 2015.
>>
>>78040947
>>
>flip a shit over Rio having a similar plot to Newt, cancel Newt
>copy Ice Age
>>
>>78040041
I watched cars with a deadly fever and fucking hated it because it made no sense
I watched it the other day and realized my fever really wasn't as bad as I thought
>>
>>78041071
This was way worse. The dad's death was literally the Lion King. The human child plot was literally Ice Age and the rest of the movie was just Pixar going "COME ON GUYS, IT'S SAD SEE HOW IT'S SAD? GIB OSCAR PLS"
>>
File: 1434492549600.jpg (417KB, 853x700px) Image search: [Google]
1434492549600.jpg
417KB, 853x700px
>>78041040
>>
File: 1434856998509.jpg (30KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
1434856998509.jpg
30KB, 480x455px
Didn't mean to spoil that last picture. Not that it matters.
>>
>B-BUT MUH INSIDE OUT
Pixarfags are pathetic.
>>
File: cnlvv0xgfznb31nyok0t.jpg (4MB, 4096x1715px) Image search: [Google]
cnlvv0xgfznb31nyok0t.jpg
4MB, 4096x1715px
>>
>>78027473
>Pixar releases 1 meh movie and Cars sequels for buck$
>upcoming Finding Dory, Toy Story 4, and Incredibles 2
>why is Pixar failing

Yeah, you're retarded. Pixar isn't failing at all. They are just taking a page out of the Gisnep book and releasing a few shit movies and sequels for cash, because staking your business on producing original movies year after year is creatively draining and hella risky.
>>
>>78027473
>Inside Out gets praise and box office success
>everyone jumps out to say "Pixar is back! They have returned to form"
>Good Dinosaur releases, gets mediocre reviews and box office returns
>"Pixar is doomed! They're failing!"

What is wrong with you people
>>
>>78043554
not only will good dinosaur break even anyway in the long run, but I thought it was hella better than overrated Inside out which had no stakes, lazy writing, and literally one dimensional characters. Good Dinosaur was intense, and the weird western tone and GORGEOUS visuals that surpass Inside Out in every way make this way better than the pixar shit from earlier this year
>>
File: barney_rubble.jpg (47KB, 423x428px) Image search: [Google]
barney_rubble.jpg
47KB, 423x428px
>>78043651
They were both shit.
>>
>>78041071
I'm still mad Newt will never see the day of light, it looked promising. Fuck Rio.
>>
>there will never be an adaptation of Age of Reptiles
>>
>>78030233
I disagree that the flying dudes (Not gonna bother with the actual name of the species) weren't central antagonists. The vast majority of the conflict in the film was Arlo and Spot vs. nature.

I really don't understand the hate for this movie; I thought it was very enjoyable.
>>
>>78044039
*were

I'm dumb
>>
>>78027473
This movie was surprisingly boring as hell. The mom is pretty fuckable though.
>>
>>78027473
I'd watch that if the dinosaur didn't look so terrifyingly disturbing.
>>
>>78043126
>releasing a few shit movies and sequels for cash
>not failing

This is what happens when the film industry is run by businessmen and not auteurs. Pixar might not be failing economically, but churning out a bunch of shitty sequels is hardly a "winning" movie (particularly in an industry based almost entirely around sequels and adaptations). This is the kind of shit that's ruining mass entertainment.
>>
>>78038945
Disney has only put out a single theatrical sequel. This is pretty different from Disney.

Not saying it doesn't fucking suck, but you know.

>>78040664
>joke feather Utahraptor
You mean like actual dinosaurs actually had? Acknowledging a fact sure is hilarious.

Actually, it kind of is hilarious, considering how in the face of scientific fact the rest of the movie flies, and how Jurassic World (ie the more "realistic" dinosaur film this year) failed to produce a feathered dinosaur.

Anyway, if you can't tell, I liked The Good Dinosaur. It was a charming, albeit modest film, and beautifully rendered. It reminded me of watching an older movie in terms of its slower, more contemplative pacing. It's a nice change from the "throwing everything at the wall ridiculously fast" mantra that stuff like The Lego Movie and even, to an extent, Inside Out lean on (not that I don't like those movies, but I don't want every movie to be like them).
>>
>>78040111
They did, they just couldn't say anything because John Lassetter was creaming his pants and their jobs were on the line.
>>
File: LA Noire witness interrogation.gif (2MB, 180x205px) Image search: [Google]
LA Noire witness interrogation.gif
2MB, 180x205px
>>78046755
>Disney has only put out a single theatrical sequel.
Actually I'm pretty sure that Return to Neverland was released in theaters, I know because I went to see it when I was 11 years old. It'd be more accurate to say that Walt Disney Animation Studios specifically has only put out a single theatrical sequel. DisneyToon Studios on the other hand have put out at least several.
>>
>>78027684
Hey fuck you buddy, Spot is cute as fuck.
>>
>>78027907
> shitting in Monsters Inc
> shitting in Cars

You are beyond wrong even for bait standards
>>
>>78046755
>Disney has only put out a single theatrical sequel.
REscuers Down Under, Jungle Book 2, Return to Neverland, Three Caballeros (debateable), Planes Fire & Rescue, The Piglet Movie, The Heffalump Movie, The TIGGER Movie, Winnie the Pooh, Fantasia 2000.

An oversaturation of crappy sequels is part of why Disney fell from grace in the first place.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.