[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the best fight in Invincible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Freddy Mercury vs White Pussy.png (610KB, 767x351px) Image search: [Google]
Freddy Mercury vs White Pussy.png
610KB, 767x351px
Was this the best fight in Invincible?
>>
It didn't result in forced impregnation, so the jury is still out.
>>
>>78005926
I don't know some of the insects on the planet must have been impregnated by just seeing the fight.
>>
>>78005750
They killed off Battle Beast so Thragg could have a cool outfit. Until they start making coats out of other dead characters that sounds speciesist.
>>
File: Invincible063Page020_021.jpg (165KB, 1024x777px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible063Page020_021.jpg
165KB, 1024x777px
>>78005750
No. Most of it happened OFF FUCKING PANEL.

My vote still goes to Conquest vs Mark.
>>
>non big 2
yeah, OK
>>
>>78006488
>My vote still goes to Conquest vs Mark.
this, that's the peak of the series, it went to shit after that
>>
>>78006488
This guy was great.
>>
>>78006488
He wasn't even in his prime...
>>
>>78006519
It got good again recently
>>
>>78006644
And he still shat his pants whenever Thragg walked into the room.
>>
>>78006519

The series is still good. Conquest is still the best fight desu
>>
>>78006659
Last I read, Mark woke up and he was back in the past.
Haven't kept up with it since then, did it turn out to be some kind of simulation or is he legitimately in the past?
>>
>>78006644
Viltrumites live for thousands of years.
>>
>>78006659
nah, the reboot thing was promising but Kirkman was able to ruin right on the next issue
>>
>>78006720
And that nigga' was probably pushin' in the late 800's.
>>
>>78006703
Mark got snagged by a subterranean alien plant that has him paralyzed and unconscious in an extended mental loop, reliving an earlier part of his life while the plant is more than likely feeding on him (let's be real here, it CAN'T be up to anything good). Think of it as a variant of the black mercy (I think that was the name) from DC.
>>
File: 1427820601123.jpg (3MB, 3974x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1427820601123.jpg
3MB, 3974x3056px
>>78006488
>>
>>78008333
Except instead of living a wonderful fantasy life where all his desires come true, he gets to not only relive the most awkward and painful parts of his life - but completely fuck them all up again in new and unexpected ways.
>>
>>78006488
Fucking awesome fight.
>>
It's time for based Ottley to work on another book. Would love to see him work on something at Marvel or DC.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.