[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Kelly does it again!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 94

File: 960.jpg (150KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
960.jpg
150KB, 960x672px
Kelly does it again!
>>
>>78005629
Bravo Kelly. Bravo.
>>
so what is the best place to see his collected works? The Onion's website a shit for archiving.
>>
Good to see Kelly's back to his former glory. A whole month of no crying liberty really detracts from the quality. Unless it was intentional.
>>
>>78006236
She's a powerful symbol, you don't want to overuse her.
>>
>>78005629
for real though, why can't these white people understand we have shit we need to watch? Start killing people using a noncontroversial means.
>>
>>78007024
Wasn't white people most recently. We actually have just stopped giving a shit about white people shootings.
>>
again he's not wrong
they could just break in for a few minutes when new information comes up, but instead they spend the whole day cycling the same interviews and speculating
>>
>>78007024
Well akmhed and mohammed shot up the last place in the name of allah, but you won't hear a peep about that
>>
> watching TV
> not streaming everything
>>
>>78007024
Always white people, where's the equal opportunities for minority mass shooters?
>>
>>78007221
lolwut? that's been the entire news cycle for a week
>>
>>78007248
I watched The Wiz last week after not watching TV for about two years. I forgot how annoying commercials were.
>>
>>78007221
Fun fact

In places like Germany and Sweden news sites aren't allowed to release the race of the suspects

>>78007266
It's called gang violence when minorities do it
>>
>>78005629
>sitting ducks

BAH GAWD THAT FAMILY HAD A FAMILY
>>
>>78007248
Streaming is commie tech
>>
File: Kelly.jpg (65KB, 560x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kelly.jpg
65KB, 560x392px
>>78007350
>>
>>78009109
How can one cartoonist be so based?
>>
>>78009754
>cartoonist

He's an artist, senpai.
>>
>>78006182
Seconding this
I need to find the Time Person of the year one.
>>
>>78009843
>artist

More like a sage.
>>
>>78010113
>implying he's not a prophet
>>
File: humility.jpg (174KB, 1400x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
humility.jpg
174KB, 1400x980px
>>78010076
I have two kinds.
>>
File: humility2.jpg (143KB, 1400x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
humility2.jpg
143KB, 1400x980px
>>78010076
Oh, TIME specifically? Then the first was just a bonus.
>>
File: 1398687580208.jpg (297KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398687580208.jpg
297KB, 1462x1462px
>>78010179
This is one I was thinking ok!
Thanks!
>Thats what he says every year
>mfw
>>
>>78007266
>>78007288
>It's called gang violence when minorities do it

It's funny because it's true, 60% of shootings with more than 8 victims (mass shootings) are committed by black people, but no one cares because that's normal
>>
>>78010282
What's the only story everyone in the country hears about from Chicago?

Protip - it isn't the 60+ shootings in September, including an 11-month old boy and a pregnant mother.
http://wgntv.com/2015/09/30/murders-keep-adding-up-for-the-deadliest-september-in-chicago-since-2002/
>>
>>78010232
The funny thing about this is there's a very specific cartoon that it's a direct satire of.
>>
Is Kelly the greatest human being to ever live?
>>
>>78010179
How the fuck am I supposed to know who all these people are without convenient labels?
>>
>>
File: Profits Of Doom.jpg (162KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Profits Of Doom.jpg
162KB, 960x672px
>>
>>78006983

they really need to make more behind the pen videos
>>
>>78015129
They really should.
>>
File: Sun Burned.jpg (174KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sun Burned.jpg
174KB, 960x672px
>>
>>78015308
>cool it
Fucking savage
>>
>>78015308
What is the fuck is this trying to say?
>>
>>78016407
Every motherfucking thread.
>>
>>78016407
>>
File: Final Frontiers.jpg (156KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Final Frontiers.jpg
156KB, 960x672px
>>
>>78010752
Can you link to that cartoon?
>>
>>78017549
I fucking love Kelly's hatred of Abrams.
>>
>>78009109
>DVD library
>Blu-Ray
How can The Onion keep failing this badly?
>>
>>78013823

That's so clearly Anita...

Also is this one cropped?
>>
>>78020045
>implying that isn't part of the joke.
>>
>>78020045
You mixed-up teens of today aren't going to impress the ladies with this level of ignorance.

Leave it to the Sophisticated Adults, kid.
>>
File: 1368466119877.jpg (161KB, 1400x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368466119877.jpg
161KB, 1400x980px
>Star Whores the Farce Awakens is premiering next week
>nobody is doing anything to stop it

KELLY WARNED YOU
DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED
DON'T CALL IT A GRAVE, CALL IT THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE
>>
>>78020303
It's going to destroy /tv/ and then the cancer will quickly spread and kill 4chan.
>>
>>78020303
Lucas killed SW

I just don't care anymore
>>
File: 1373042616781.jpg (99KB, 630x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373042616781.jpg
99KB, 630x448px
>>78020045
Kelly is like the bible...
>>
File: 1425325888169.jpg (106KB, 630x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425325888169.jpg
106KB, 630x441px
>>78020334
... there are no contradictions....
>>
>>78020334
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK
>>
File: 1401126357136.jpg (127KB, 1400x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401126357136.jpg
127KB, 1400x980px
>>78020344
... Just new revelations.
>>
How is The Onion so consistently funny after all these years? I wish I still had my world book they did that my ex took with her when she left me.

All I can remember is that Nicaragua's entire page was a guide to the first level in Contra.
>>
File: 1425320881305.jpg (333KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425320881305.jpg
333KB, 1280x896px
>>78020326
>destroy /tv/

That which is dead cannot die but rises again danker and stronger.

>>78020328
To be honest, I think the problem is that what the audience wanted out of Star Wars isn't what Lucas thought the series was about. It was supposed to be Buck Rodgers meets The Dambusters, not fucking LotR meets Dune. And I'm not talking about quality, just scale, tone, and depth. A New Hope is campy as fuck, and that's what makes it great. By the time Revenge of the Sith rolls around you just want to commit suicide from the immature "seriousness" and mindless action that the fans demanded.

Sure, Star Wars could have and should have grown into its big boy hard sci-fi pants, but that'd have meant shedding a lot of what the fanboys crave. Hard sci-fi is like eating your vegetables; and Star Wars is like eating sugar donuts for 40 years. The series doesn't need to become darker or more serious, just grounded and with real stakes. Like Empire Strikes Back and unlike Return of the Jedi.
>>
>>78020430
Unlike Cracked, they realized humor is funny and nobody goes to a humor site to read about how bad trannies have it.
>>
>>78020488
I wish it would stay pulpy because Star Wars CANNOT be hard sci-fi

It just fucking needs to be FUN sci-fantasy
>>
File: 1395265668800.jpg (377KB, 1432x709px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395265668800.jpg
377KB, 1432x709px
>>78020512
I completely agree that it's fantasy. Fantasy set in space. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, that's a possibility of the fantasy genre long overlooked. Fuck I'd love a novel series based on Ray Bradbury's conception of Mars and Venus.

What I meant by "hard" though is all these explanations for everything that the fans WANT there to be. We bitch at Lucas for introducing midoclorians, but just look at Wookiepedia and tell me that it wasn't the kind of explanation the fans crave. There's an article for every patron of Mos Eisley, for fuck's sake, all with backstories and names. Before Disney, the canon was a complete mess and the fans sat in that mess happier than a pig in mud.

Fans got the prequels they deserve, and they'll get the sequel trilogy they deserve too, because they miss the point of what Star Wars is supposed to be. We get gritty war movies about wizards with laser swords who are also fighter pilots and have angst issues; not fun adventures in space.
>>
File: 1403539645993.jpg (161KB, 1400x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403539645993.jpg
161KB, 1400x980px
>nobody posted this yet

FOR SHAME
>>
>>78020642
PFFFT FUCKING HELL

11/10 I've never seen this before
>>
>>78020348
This is one of his best yet in terms of the message he's trying to get across.
>>
>>78005629
>>78020642
I just don't understand these comics.
>>
>>78020794
It's in The Onion, dude. They aren't for seriously.
>>
File: Kelly Reminder.jpg (85KB, 500x379px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kelly Reminder.jpg
85KB, 500x379px
>>78020794
Take this
>>
>>78020794
Newfag
>>
>>78020804
I get they're not meant to be seriously, but I still don't get it.
>>78020824
Here's your reply.
>>
>>78020642
I'll look up ebony sometimes when I'm feeling sick of other porn

But I just can't stand black faces.

I can't.

They need to be so watered down you can barely call them black (Like Halle Berry) or it's just a boner killer
>>
>>78020842
Fap to black girl hentai? Same anime face, chocolate flavoured!
>>
>>78020815
Unless you agree with what he's saying, in which case the people that disagree are socialist commie bastards who want to see American and its many great freedoms dashed on the shores of our folly.
>>
>>78020859
I do. The dark skin tag feeds into my love of fantastic skin colors (think Asari, Twilek, and adult Midna)

But it seems like half of the animated browns are getting fucked by fat old men and that's ALSO a boner killer.

Especially the last one I saw with some brown delinquent getting railed by the GIGA NIGGA. A black guy so huge and so black he didn't look human.
>>
>>78020892
Yeah, Japan can be really shit with the humiliation aspect of hentai. It's always either old men, fat men, old fat men, black men with mega cocks, or 24 men on 1 woman rape party.
>>
File: Chain Reactions.jpg (194KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chain Reactions.jpg
194KB, 960x672px
>>
File: lingo star.jpg (384KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lingo star.jpg
384KB, 960x672px
>>78006065
>>
>>78010179
Best Kelly's are the self-insert ones.
Especially the DUI one.
>>
>>78021024
But the twin peaks chick has bigger boobs than the hooters chick and therefore is better.
>>
>>78020057
It's probably fanmade.
>>
>>78021081
>She

I know it's an edit, but I lost it anyway
>>
>>78021119
Merry Christmas

>>78021264
It is definitely fanmade. You can tell since the style's off and it's too esoteric.
>>
>>78010282
No one cares because muh tragedy muh statistics. When it becomes common occurrence it isn't news anymore.
>>
>>78021319
Then how come blacks getting gunned down by police is suddenly news again in the last couple years?
>>
File: co.jpg (327KB, 1200x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
co.jpg
327KB, 1200x840px
>>78021295
Cheers.
>their annual tradition
That's what does it for me.

>>78021281
>>
File: Diesel Fool.jpg (179KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Diesel Fool.jpg
179KB, 960x672px
>>
>>78021339
Because maybe it isn't that common.
>>
Fucking hell these are retarded.

>>78009109
>owning dvds makes you sophisticated
>>78015308
>hurrdurr having AC will protect me from climate change!
>>78016453
>Polar bears kill children
>>78020348
>He thinks people will use books in the future and not know what a computer is
Hahahahaha this fucking retard.
>>
>>78021295
>People over the limit shouldn't get a DUI
Please stop posting this guys retarded shit. Not video games for starters.
>>
>>78021492
i think the one who is retarded is you my friend
it is okay
it is nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>78021526
No this guy is a retarded trump voter.
>>
>>78021492
Bait
>>
>>78021492
You seriously can't tell they're satire?
>>
>>78021492
>>78021517
>>78021531
Nobody is this new
>>
>>78021517
You're not on /v/, anon. You should get back there it seems more your speed.
>>
>>78021547
Nothing about them is funny, not satire.

>>78021550
Been here since 06 try again.
>>
>>78021565
You can't be ironically retarded, retard.
>>
File: Wall Or Nothing.jpg (171KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wall Or Nothing.jpg
171KB, 960x672px
>>
>>78021565
It's parodying right wing political comics you toolshed.
>>
File: 1438015851577.jpg (217KB, 1200x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438015851577.jpg
217KB, 1200x840px
>>78020794
What's so confusing about them? It's one man speaking the truth.

Everything Kelly says is right. There is not a single issue Kelly is not 100% right on.
>>
File: c_04172008_520.gif (80KB, 520x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c_04172008_520.gif
80KB, 520x438px
>>78021580
Take your blinders off. It parodies the cartoonist for the Washington Post as well.
>>
>>78021492
A the non.

fuck you if you get that
>>
File: Bok Dec-6-2015.jpg (43KB, 490x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bok Dec-6-2015.jpg
43KB, 490x371px
Had Kelly parodied this type of comic?
>>
>>78020892
http://exhentai.org/g/869135/090242c5d0/
Please enjoy
>>
>>78021565
You've been on /co since 06 and you've never read a kelly thread? Not only are you a newfag you're an especially stupid newfag.
>>
>>78020642
"we overcame" is probably my favorite kelly corner quip
>>
>>78021081
>moot

who?
>>
>>78021024
Are the wings even any good there?
>>
>>78021565
Satire is not defined by whether you think it's funny.
>>
>>78007088
Unless it's at a school, we love it when white people shoot up schools
>>
>>78021492
I love when this happens
>>
>>78007088
I love how americans only started limiting the access of guns after a couple of darkies did a mass shooting.
>>
>>78021832
>posting LEAF propaganda
>>
>>78007221
>won't hear a peep about that
>it's all any news station is talking about since it happened
No?
>>
>>78007288
They're not allowed to talk about the suspects at all, they have really strict privacy laws.

The United States on the other hand, was born out of the English Revolution and the huge grievances people had against the Star Chamber so arrests are public information to discourage police "disappearances".
>>
>>78024370
>I love how americans only started limiting the access of guns after a couple of darkies did a mass shooting.
The fuck are you talking about? We haven't limited any guns. There's still no chance in hell of that happening.
>>
>>78021492
>literally falling for the bait
Kelly does it again.
>>
>>78021024
>Named Twin Peaks
>Not even themed after the show
>Just a shitty hooters knockoff
Why even bother?
>>
>>78024497
Because it's a grubby ripoff for biker-thugs.
>>
>>78021565
Were you delivering pizzas to an I.C. Wiener by any chance?
>>
File: 1394224604238.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394224604238.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>>78020642
>Clarence Thomas

Every fucking time
>>
File: 1448716600871.jpg (15KB, 276x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448716600871.jpg
15KB, 276x368px
>>78024497
I wonder if a restaurant chain themed after the show would be succesful. Like, with normal people and not only hipsters like myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 282x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 282x282px
>>78021565
>Been here since 06 try again

Being a newfag is not about being here since 06 or two weeks ago.
It's about being able to comprehend 4chan's culture, speech, and humor, and being able to assimilate and behave like anon, instead of obviously showing your lack of understanding, and hence, being recognized as an outsider.

You have failed at this.

You're fucking newfag. Fuck off.
>>
>>78024585
Depends on how good the coffee is, Zach.
>>
>>78013823
Saved.

That is right on the money.
>>
>>78024455
california got its gun laws after some black radicals tried to occupy the state capital building

they were signed into law by then governor ronald reagan
>>
>>78024681
I don't think it counts to go that far back in history. Besides, the most intense gun laws nationwide, the Brady Bill, was passed because a crazy WHITE guy tried to kill Reagan.
>>
>gun deaths way down compared to 20, even 10 years ago

>NOW we should ban guns
>>
>>78024715
People are retarded and don't understand reality, news at 11!
>>
>>78024681
That made for a great photo.
>>
>>78020488

>what the fanboys wanted

This old tired trope? Really? Lucas is an idea man, not a good film maker. A New Hope was saved in editing and the best of the series wasn't directed by him at all.

Don't be a liar about this "what the fanboys wanted" nonsense. That's passing the buck, and you're adult enough to know it.
>>
>>78024822
what a classy looking racists
did they kill anybody?
>>
>>78021582
Now this is really confusing.
Did Kellys father leave him behind or was Kelly himself a father who left his own kids behind?
>>
>>78024888
I would disagree that it was editing that saved A New Hope, but actually because Joseph Campbell held Lucas by the hand as he wrote the script and continually gave him advice.
Once Lucas was successful he didn't even try getting outside help when he wrote the prequels.
check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpiEk42_O_Q
>>
>>78005629
ehhh, I don't really like satirizing the shootings, though I get that Kelly isn't actually making fun of the actual shootings, per say.
>>
>>78024955
No, they were just openly carrying, which the law technically allowed them to do until they banned it.
>>
>>78024955
/fa/ as fuck as far as racially charged movements go.
>>
>>78024969
Both.
>>
>>78024969
Kelly was the father, who never receives fathers day calls from the ungrateful kids he empowered.
>>
>>78020628
I really fucking wish Horizons was still around.
>>
>>78021832
So what you're saying is, Canada is the only safe place on earth.
>>
File: LargeBMICRO.jpg (552KB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LargeBMICRO.jpg
552KB, 2336x3504px
>>78021024
>>78024497
If health code violations weren't an issue I would love to see someone try to open up a restaurant were they are wearing shirts and underwears or a two piece bikini or a top with a thong or something like that.

Just something to stand out from the norm of making the tits the focal point.
>>
>>78021247
They're probably fake.
>>
>>78025502
They have coffee shops like this all over the country.
>>
>>78020794(Confused modern teen)
>>
>>78021855

Nice, thanks senpai.
>>
>>78016453
This needs a "Booty-Thirsty Pedo Bears" edit desu senpai
>>
>>78024300
Yes.
>>
>>78024979
>Once Lucas was successful he didn't even try getting outside help when he wrote the prequels.
There's a point in some of the behind the scenes footage where he says (paraphrased from memory) "I was fighting with an editor a bit on how to cut the films, so I had to let him go". He actively fights against outside help. So everybody just stands around silently while he acts like a retard, because if they point it out they'll get fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVfp23RL7Nk
>>
>>78020642
What does he trying to say? That jungle fever is racist?
>>
>>78020628
>Wookiepedia
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
>>
>>78026335
>>
>>78026513
no you idiot, hes not a racist cuz he masturbates to black chicks. Racism is dead now that you can masturbate to them.
>>
>>78021579
This one is way too true
>>
File: 16885833-mmmain.jpg (33KB, 620x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16885833-mmmain.jpg
33KB, 620x464px
>>78021024
But how is the coffee at the other place?
>>
>>78024969
This:
>>78025200
It's always the most self-absorbed explanation that's the correct one with Kelly.
>>
>>78021024
what the fuck is on that plate? Dead Sweaty Pac-man's?
>>
File: Plorkok.jpg (14KB, 300x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Plorkok.jpg
14KB, 300x244px
Why are so many modern mass shooters 4chan users?

Eliot Rodger, that church guy, and recently Shiv Sharma in Oregon. What's the connection here?
>>
>>78020794
It's more or less simple anon.

Kelly is not a real person, nor is he the alias of the author, he is a character himself.

The jokes are mostly mocking the newspaper's extremist, selfish, and often plain old retrograd views of some political comics authors.


In this case, the joke is the desensibilisation, which is a much too real subject. People tend to stop caring after the first wave of "poor whoever" pass, then comes the funny idea that they "care" but don't want to see it anymore because of "x" reason. Like for example not wanting to see anymore of those sad news.

Of course, that's over analyzing it a bit, it is mostly just how self righteous Kelly is supposed to be that's meant to be funny.


If you want you can say that even "Kelly" has its moments of clarity, in which his opinion don't go as far into the extremes as they tend to be, and that's because his comics themselves aren't a mockery, but rather he is.
>>
File: racismIsDead.jpg (132KB, 1400x984px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racismIsDead.jpg
132KB, 1400x984px
>>78026626
>>78026513
>>
>>78026976
People on 4chan pretend to be contrarian edgy sociopathic assholes. Actual edgy sociopathic assholes think they're in fine company and join into the crowd.
>>
>>78026976
Autism.
>>
>>78026976
didn't two /k/ namefags recently shoot up a black lives matter rally?
>>
>>78021492
calm down it's from the onion
>>
>>78027149
Why can't I find a story about that on a real news site? I can only find blog coverage.
>>
>>78027199
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/26/us/4-arrested-in-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-protest-are-identified.html?_r=0
I think nytimes is a real new site
>>
>>78026976
Did any of those guys actually go here?
>>
>>78027471
Eliott I believe might have went on /r9k/ but I know that the Oregon guy was a rampant shitposter on /vg/ and /biz/ before telling /r9k/ about the shooting
>>
>>78027471
>>78027533
There was also that guy who strangled someone and posted pics to /b/ and was arrested. I believe another person posted a dead person with their eyes cut out on /x/. I never heard what developed from that.
>>
>>78024715

Come on now. If Americans didn't ban guns after Sandy Hook then nothing will make them change their minds.
>>
>>78027309
>SaigaMarine and BlackPowerRanger are also names used by people who posted regularly on the anonymous online forum 4chan.

Truly namefags are the worst. I bet they even used trips.
>>
File: 1447670874255.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447670874255.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>But I don't get iiiiiiiiiiiiit
>But what's he trying to saaaaaaaaaaaayyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn what's he trying to SSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Leave. It's not for you and that's fine now go away.
>>
File: 960.jpg (173KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
960.jpg
173KB, 960x672px
>>
File: 3.jpg (168KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
168KB, 960x672px
>>
>>78027842
Fuck off
>>
File: 10.jpg (174KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10.jpg
174KB, 960x672px
>>
File: 1.jpg (182KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
182KB, 960x672px
>>
>>78027309
It is. I couldn't find it there. Thanks.
>>
>>78027842
I bet you don't even get Heathcliff.
>>
>>78028306
>Slim Jim
>Tofu Tycoons
every time
>>
File: pirates.jpg (185KB, 1400x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pirates.jpg
185KB, 1400x980px
>>78028306
>>78020642
People looking down from Heaven is always the best part. I dare say I like it more than Crying Liberty.
I can't find Levar Burton.
>>
File: Ludroth hheheheheh.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ludroth hheheheheh.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>78028306
>Slim Jim
>>
>>78027309
Not to sound insensitive but it's pretty funny that 4 fucking /k/ommandos only managed to injure 5 people by shooting at them.
Not only are they asswipes, they're also incompetent.

Also
>all this 4chan groups talk
What the fuck. Was that person too affraid to even visit the site and see how that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>78028182
That's not really farfetched. Terrorist groups do use social sites freely.
>>
File: jamon-iberico[1].jpg (20KB, 500x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jamon-iberico[1].jpg
20KB, 500x402px
>>78028306
>probably europeans
nah fuck you Kelly, you're wrong on this one
Europe has ben hit pretty hard too
>>
>>78028570
It will never not be funny how the shooting in Garland, Texas was stopped by one lone traffic cop.
>>
File: viandedesgrisons1.jpg (131KB, 500x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
viandedesgrisons1.jpg
131KB, 500x366px
>>78028662
>headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland
>>
File: 1400695855472[1].gif (577KB, 533x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400695855472[1].gif
577KB, 533x300px
>>78027309
>“We are going to make the fire rise,” he said.
>>
>>78009109
I actually read somewhere recently that having physical libraries of music and video is beneficial for children so they can 'discover' their parents tastes more easily.
>>
>>78027533
>Elliot
Every now and then, when I need a good laugh, I watch some of his videos.

https://youtu.be/7KP62TE1prs?t=77

What a fucking shitpit /r9k/ is.
>>
>>78021339
Because Occupy Wall-street failed miserably so instead of focusing on the rich/poor divide, people have fallen back comfortably on racial issues.
>>
>>78027309
>They planned to go to the protest to "make the fire rise".
It will never decrease in its ability to be funny. Ever.
>>
>>78010537
heyjackass.com
that's why
>>
>>78030413
Huh. Good site.

But I meant that it's bullshit that there's a federal investigation into the police given the fucking numbers.
>>
>>78030141
Yeah how the fuck did Occupy Wallstreet get infected by identity politics?
>>
>>78031150
It was a bunch of retarded 20 somethings who had no goal, no plan, and had no idea what they even wanted. Bitching about words and labels is a fuckload easier than trying to develop and prove a viable economic theory.
>>
>>78020303
Star Wars was never good.
>>
>>78031195
I guess you're right

And it's easier to get a company to pay lipservice to diversity than it is to actually affect real change.
>>
>>78024955
The original black panthers weren't racists. They were anti-establishment communists.
>>
File: 1426603647764.jpg (139KB, 700x490px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426603647764.jpg
139KB, 700x490px
>>78024888
It was certainly Lucas's fault as well, but don't act like the fans are completely innocent in all this. There was two decades of EU before the Prequels and that's the mess the fans encouraged and loved. It's not just that the Prequels are bad on a technical level, it's that the fans wanted the prequels to happen. They wanted to see the Clone Wars and Anakin's fall, even if that story isn't even worth making three movies about. Clone Wars the cartoon series was good, but that's because it benefited from being episodic and having a large diverse cast. A movie needs to be a singular story, not about an entire fucking time period in the lore. The result was Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith becoming a bunch of clones fighting a bunch of drones, and none of it fucking matters since they're all clones and robots. But it's "cool" and what the fanboys want.

The Force Awakens is going to be the same fucking thing. Only with X-Wings instead of clone troopers.
>>
>>78028306
>probably europeans
I giggled.
>>
File: 1404146031063.jpg (165KB, 1400x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404146031063.jpg
165KB, 1400x980px
>>78031462
It's nothing to laugh about.
>>
>>78028182
>I h8 USA
>Then join ISIS
>Ok
>>
>>78028182
>Emojihad

This needs to be framed somewhere
>>
>>78005629
Normally I don't agree w/Kelly, nor do I like his cartoons, but how are we supposed to enjoy the holiday season when all we see on the news are stories of mass shootings and terrorist attacks? What happened to Peace on Earth, and Goodwill towards People, and all that stuff. It's hard to get into the holiday spirit when you're worried about getting killed by some crazy gunman or religious extremist.
>>
>>78021081
I see what you did there.
>>
File: Enemy Hair-itory.jpg (176KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Enemy Hair-itory.jpg
176KB, 960x672px
>>
>>78026976
Three out of over three hundred this year aren't great stats man.
>>
>>78031791
>Normally I don't agree w/Kelly
I think you're missing the point.
>>
File: Anon_Descartes.jpg (106KB, 572x365px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anon_Descartes.jpg
106KB, 572x365px
>>78027076
>>
>>78031150
>>78031195
Yeah, I knew it was dead when they went on tv to show off their direct democracy hand signals and turned down advice from actual civil rights leaders on how to capitalize on the attention they gained.
>>
File: massah.jpg (94KB, 630x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
massah.jpg
94KB, 630x441px
>>
>>78005629
Why isn't the sofa even facing the TV?
>>
>>78026976
because they go to /pol/ and forget it's satire like half of the users in there.
>>
>>78032588
When you have places like stormfront unironically link to /pol/ it's sort of inevitable.
>>
>>78027149
Essentially they set out to rile up protestors, were incredibly blatant about their plans, complete with messages, emails and videos. They harassed the protestors for days, then when things turned violent one night, one of them shot five protestors and got charged with a few felonies.
>>
>>78027076
Kratuchan and /pol/ in a nutshell
>>
>>78007277
>>78027069
Yeah, after they tried their absolute damnedest to not mention they were Muslims who shot up a Christmas party (!!!) and that they were fucking immigrants who had "Extensive Federal Background Checks" but somehow didn't take a look at their fucking twitters to see they'd been palling around with ISIS.

Fuck you White Guilt faggots.
>>
>>78027149
They were attacked by a bunch of nigs for being "white supremacists"...with a chinese guy. Punched and chased and then they shot at the group chasing them for 2 blocks in self-defense. If any of you wouldn't do the same, you deserve to have the shit stomped out of you, gorilla-style.
>>
>>78028182
this is actually what happens tho
>>
>>78032942
I don't know what news you listen to but NPR mentioned terrorism as a potential motive the day it happened and mentioned the ISIS connection the next day. It was in the news bit multiple times an hour.
>>
File: 1403764998600.jpg (602KB, 1800x1391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403764998600.jpg
602KB, 1800x1391px
>>78021081
>the stars make Loss
>>
>>78024300
No
Just go to Buffalo wild wings
>>
>>78024710
>I don't think it counts to go that far back in history.
The sixties?
>>
>>78034054
Over half a century ago. Yeah, that's a long damn time ago. You might as well be talking about modern military recruitment in terms there being an active draft, which we also had in the 60s.
>>
>>78034153
No, because that's a specific institution that doesn't currently exist. The culture of a country doesn't change hugely in 60 years.
>>
>>78033529
Haha, the creepy pervert is me!
>>
>>78034380
>The culture of a country doesn't change hugely in 60 years.

This was only true pre-1800's, mate.
>>
>>78026976
>Eliot Rodger, that church guy, and recently Shiv Sharma in Oregon
None of those people came to 4chan though
Rodgers trolled around on bodybuilding forums being a beta, Roof hung out on stormfront, and the stuff about the umpqa shooter being on /r9k/ was bullshit the "some of you guys are alright" post was just coincidental timing.
>>
>>78031941
Absolutely spot-on.
>>
File: 1449579975694.png (175KB, 822x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449579975694.png
175KB, 822x552px
>>78031962
>Three out of over three hundred
>Over three hundred
Quit getting your "facts" from the amazing atheist
>>
>>78034380
>The culture of a country doesn't change hugely in 60 years.
Ask your parents about the Soviet Union and the truly fucking serious the threat of nuclear annihilation was in the motherfucking 80's, and then get back to me on that.

More to the fucking point, ask about how likely it seemed that gay marriage would ever be passed within 50 years as of 2004.
>>
>>78024822

Why can't modern racists dress this swag?
>>
>>78034492
If you go by injury or death, yes. If purely death, then no. I don't see your point, though, either way the numbers are inhumanly high.

>http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/how-often-do-mass-shootings-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html
>>
>>78034974
>inhumanly high
You should see the death rates from the past.
>>
>>78035045
I have. It's even stated in that article. It doesn't make it any less tragic, nor our populous and less incompetent for electing congressmen who can't even pass basic gun control laws.
>>
>>78033103
>NPR
>not the most liberal, slanted, biased horseshit (besides MSNBC) on the air, radio or TV.

Yeah, because the terrorists we should all be afraid of aren't the people teaching and filming children to shoot people in the face, or blow themselves up in restaurants, or rosting people alive then slowly running them over with tanks...nah, not them, they're brown...it's WHITE PEOPLE!!! GASP!!!

By the way, black guy here. I'm sick to death of "racism". In quotes because the only reason it's an issue is because white liberals are too comfortable and too lazy to complain about all the non-issues they complain about constantly.
>>
>>78035239
Nah you're just an uncle tom race traitor
>>
>>78035239
>NPR
>liberal

Sorry, I guess reality just has a liberal bias.
>>
>>78034974
You missed the point
The overwhelming majority of victims of so called "mass shootings" are either suicides,gang related, or the result of justifiable homicide by cops.
If you cut out gang activity from the equation than american victims of gun related crimes fall well below the global average.
The idea that mass shootings are anything other than a rare occurrence is sensationalism.
>>
>>78035102
Define basic gun control. Seriously. That idea is a fucking buzzword. We HAVE gun control. If you mean a complete removal of guns, then say so. If you don't, then what exactly do you want to have happen?
>>
>>78005629

this is not even funny
>>
>>78035429
Ignoring the fact that you don't have a single fact to back that up, how is four a year a 'rare' occurrence?
>>
>>78035544
>"How are four people hauling off and going crazy out of a country of 300,000,000 a rare occurrence?"
>>
>>78035544
LIterally more people die every week by choking on their own vomit. We need politicians to pass sensible Binge Drinking legislation!
>>
>>78035102
>who can't even pass basic gun control laws.
Such as repealing the unconstitutional restrictions that have already been placed upon the people?
I agree politicians have been depressingly inefficient at doing that.
The last few decades of gun control has been a story of constant begrudging compromise at the expense of the pro-gun side with it never being enough for gun grabbers, no nothing short of a complete ban and confiscation will ever please you people and all that will happen then is you will switch gears to trying to get knives banned like what they are currently pushing in the UK.
So why should anyone even give you people a inch?
>>
>>78035472
I say 'basic' as in the standard every other developed nation has at the very least implemented, i.e. background checks, no semi-automatic weapons nor gun shows.
>>
>>78035544
>how is four a year a 'rare' occurrence?
>http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/13/opinion/117-deaths-each-day.html
Car crashes, motherfucker. And that was over a decade ago.
>>
>>78031251
Other than Ep. IV, I agree. The rest of the movies are toy and sequel bait with black and white morality for literal babies.
>>
>>78035635
This is the only first world nation where this happens. Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since 1997. Clearly something is up.
>>
File: 1445021089069.jpg (47KB, 500x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445021089069.jpg
47KB, 500x364px
>>78035429
>The overwhelming majority of victims of so called "mass shootings" are either suicides
Brother do you even know what the legal definition of a mass shooting is.

It is not three or more people shooting one person each and that person is themselves. That is literally the inverse of a mass shooting.
>>
>>78035684
>no semi-automatic weapons
You realize that would ban every single weapon in existence? The only that technically isn't semi-automatic are honest to fucking god Revolutionary War muskets, and percussion cap pistols used by cavalry men before the 1840s.
>>
>>78035764
No, because I'm not a gunfag. You know very well I meant the type that can shoot down 30 people in seconds.
>>
>>78035728
>The rest of the movies are toy and sequel bait with black and white morality for literal babies
>Excludes the most manichean one


Okay.
>>
>>78035821
No, I fucking don't. Those are already banned. You can't own those. We HAVE magazine restrictions. Automatic weapons have been banned for 30 years. Again, I have no fucking idea what you actually want.
>>
>>78035821
>People who don't know jack shit about guns (or even the existing restrictions) imposing restrictions on guns.

We ALREADY HAVE magazine restrictions, asshole.

See, this is why the gun nuts are mad
>>
>>78035868
Maybe he wants those gun show loopholes closed.

They're closed now, right?
>>
>>78035745
>Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since 1997
No, just a bunch of arson-based mass killings and baby bludgeonings.

>Cairns child killings
>Quakers Hill Nursing Home Fire
>Childers Palace Backpackers Hostel fire

And that's wrong anyways, there have been shootings there as well.
>>
>>78035868
Seriously?
>>
>>78035905
Nobody has ever explained to me what exactly those loopholes are supposed to be. I must be going to all the wrong gunshows, because I have never avoided a background check and waiting period.
>>
>>78035684
>I say 'basic' as in the standard every other developed nation has at the very least implemented,
Most of those other nations you are referring to have total gun bans and still have comparable or greater homicide rates by capita.
Meanwhile Switzerland has some of the most lax guns laws in the worlds and one of the lowest homicide rates per capita.
Another thing to consider is Mexico which has bar none the strictest gun restrictions in the world and also the highest death toll outside of the third world.
> i.e. background checks
Universal FBI background checks are already required by every state in the union
> no semi-automatic weapons
Why?
> nor gun shows.
Again why?
Do you have a actual issue with these things or did you simply hear someone say they are bad and started parroting them instead of thinking for yourself?
>>
>>78035956
But they didn't do it with a gun, so it was harder

But then it's not like the largest school killing in American history wasn't done with guns.

OH WAIT https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
IT WAS DONE WITH DYNAMITE 90 YEARS AGO
>>
>>78036002
Semi-automatic. You pull the trigger for every single round. And California has 10-round magazine restrictions. They have for years.
>>
>>78035759
We aren't talking about the legal definition though we are talking about the definition that certain websites are using to come to the "300+ mass shootings this year alone!" figure.
There have been 4 mass shootings in 2015 by the legal definition.
>>
File: 1449364514828.png (450KB, 668x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449364514828.png
450KB, 668x499px
>>78036009
>I must be going to all the wrong gunshows
Well yeah, probably.

What do you want me to say, that the loophole legislators have been discussing for months doesn't exist just because you personally haven't taken advantage of it?
>>
>>78035956
>And that's wrong anyways, there have been shootings there as well.

That's a blatant lie, and even if it wasn't, your 'oh, now we should make knives and fire illegal' argument is something a 14 year-old would take out of this.
>>
>>78036158
No, but you could educate him instead of insulting him

You do know what the loophole is, right?
>>
>>78035821
>No, because I'm not a gunfag.
>I know literally nothing about this subject but let me try to talk from a position of authority anyway!
>>
>>78036158
No, I'm asking to know what the loophole even is in the first place. I hear people talk about gunshow loopholes and no background checks is the only thing I can even make a guess at, which is simply not true. So what is the loophole?
>>
File: ohshitstalker.png (57KB, 193x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohshitstalker.png
57KB, 193x200px
>>78036002
>front pistol grip
>>
>>78035841
I don't know much of the history of pre-A New Hope Star Wars. Was that one also marketed to shit and back with toys and other garbage before it even came out?

I just like that one because it's a complete story in one film.
>>
>>78036002
This is why you are retarded
>hurr they look like military guns so they have to be exactly the same
>>
>>78036083
It still killed 14 people. Oh, but they had to pull the trigger, so it doesn't count, right?
>>
>>78036192
>That's a blatant lie, and even if it wasn't, your 'oh, now we should make knives and fire illegal' argument is something a 14 year-old would take out of this.

But that's exactly what european countries are doing

Well, not fire. But you need a fucking chef's license in Britain to get large cutlery and you have to be 18 or something to buy a kitchen knife

You can SAY it's immature but since it's actually happening for realsies, I'm not sure that matters
>>
>>78036192
When the fuck did I even attempt to say something like that?

Also, the Monash University Shooting, 2002, and the Hectorville Siege of 2011.
>>
>>78035905
What gun show loophole would that be exactly?
Restrictions on certain firearms (automatics, those that have been banned for arbitrary reasons such as having "the shoulder thing that goes up" in a non-shoulder thing that goes up state) are still restricted at gun shows and all the legal requirements for buying or selling firearms are still in effect at a gun show.
Where is the loophole?
>>
>>78036153
What "certain websites"? It sounds like you're strawmanning, dude.

>There have been 4 mass shootings in 2015 by the legal definition.

What a completely incorrect statement you pulled out of nowhere. Seriously? You can only think of four events this year in the United States where three or more people get shot to death without a cooldown period?

http://www.shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015

Click "sort descending" on the arrow buttons to the right of "killed" and then shut up with your asspulled bullshit.
>>
>>78036257
You're arguing with someone who doesn't understand guns beyond "Guns kill people"
>>
>>78036038
You can buy guns at gunshows with background checks, normally. It's just a lot more expensive.
>>
>>78036002
OH NO SCARY BLACK AH SALT GUNS
THEY ARE DANGEROUS BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK!
>>
>>78036269
You know what guns are designed for right? Killing. We cann make them less lethal, but they are always a deadly weapon.
>>
>>78036269
I'm asking what you want. We have 10 round magazine restrictions. You pull the trigger for every round fired. What is the "sensible" gun legislation you want?
>>
>>78036223
You already said it, you get to buy guns without a waiting period or background check and then said "which is simply not true" except it is, you've just been to the wrong gun shows. Don't do the whole passive aggressive question thing at me man that's just annoying.
>>
Someone post the gun control comic where the one guy keeps asking the gun nut to share his pie over and over again until he's only got a tiny slice and the asking guy tells him to stop being so selfish
>>
>>78036002
Look how effective all that gun control was for california
>>
>>78036038
>Most of those other nations you are referring to have total gun bans and still have comparable or greater homicide rates by capita.

That's a fucking lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>>
>>78036380
Breachloading percussion capped rifles

Using black powder

That fire rubber bullets
>>
>>78035684
>no semi-automatic weapons
So... Only full-auto-only weapons, like heavy machine guns, and bolt-action rifles?
I don't know much about guns, but I think most things people actually use these days qualify as semi-automatic.

Anyway, I don't think gun control is really your problem. Your problem is that you have too many poor people, shit education standards and a completely useless prison system. Gun control is just the kind of simple issue that's profitable for politicians to talk about. Why would you treat an issue as complex, when instead you could imply a link between people dying and the too lenient/strict gun policies of the opposing party? Demonizing the opposition gets you way more votes than actually solving problems, and it's easier to boot.
>>
>>78036452
ding ding ding
>>
>>78036158
>If politicians mention that they want to fix a problem that problem must exist!
Yes because the gender pay gap and Trump's mexican splinter cell agents totally exist too right?
>>
>>78036421
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
Damn I didn't realize the virgin islands were such a deathhole
>>
>>78036391
>then said "which is simply not true" except it is
Which gun shows? In what states? Organized by who? I've been to a lot in the midwest. I go to the Tanner Gunshow every couple of months in Colorado. I have never once seen or heard of anyone avoiding background checks, screenings, and waiting periods.

Give me some fucking facts.
>>
>>78036380
Idealy? No guns. But, in this day and age, I know that's not happening, so at the very least, as I've already stated, background checks, and the illegalization of these 'non semi-automatic' weapons that are used in these shootings, as well as gunshows.
>>
>>78020348
What's going on in this one? None of the characters are labelled so I don't know who these people are supposed to be.
>>
>>78035684
>no semi automatic
You know who are the only people who have semi auto weapons if you take then away from the general public? The cops. You really want that?
>>
>>78036445
Okay. Thank you. Even if you are being cheeky, that's more of an intelligent answer than I have ever received on this issue. I can respect that.
Won't fucking happen.
>>
>>78036509
Never trust a virgin, bro.
>>
>>78036374
You are a parody of yourself.
>>
>>78024590
Screenshotting this for future use.
>>
>>78036586
>someone posts guns that are no more dangerous than the average hunting rifle claiming they're military death machines
>someone shits on that person
>the person doing the shitting is the retarded one
okay buddy
>>
>>78036516
They can't give you facts

They hear these things but don't look it up. They just know they're true

>>78036554
>We don't need guns because we have cops
>Cops are racist powertripping nazies
Ah, the liberal dilemma

>>78036531
They're just supposed to be people in the future. Nobody in particular

>>78036567
Bitch I'm on your side. I was trying to be as archaic and stupid as possible without going back to the days of ramrods and matchlock
>>
>>78036269
You are aware that the majority of mass shootings have been done with pistols right?
Also magazine capacity and even action type do matter at all because the way the police handle these mass shooting situations a person could attack a school/hospital etc with a black powder blunderbuss and be completely unmolested until they either run out of ammo or give up because police by standard procedure do not enter the building until after the person has exited or has been confirmed dead.
>>
>>78036529
>illegalization of these 'non semi-automatic' weapons that are used in these shootings
My friend, that has been the case for decades. They've been outlawed since the Brady Bill which was fastracked after Reagan was shot in the 80s. There has never been anything used in a mass shooting that isn't semi-automatic.

Well, maybe the Hollywood Bank Heist of the early 90s if you want to stretch a definition, but that's it.
>>
>>78036678
>Bitch I'm on your side.
I know. Sorry, I was trying to sound amused. Did not come across.
>>
>>78036678
cops are power tripping nazis though, literally the one thing conservatitards and libtards can agree on. Only middle/uper class conservatives like the cops and many of them hate cops because they've even had bad experiences.
>>
>>78035892
Really. Not even into guns. Just reminds me of politicians with no clue talking about shutting down facebook so terrorists can't communicate.
>>
>>78036330
Not that guy, but I'm pretty sure he's talking of the certain websites mentioned in >>78034492.
Shootingtracker is one of them.
>>
>>78021832
All the beheadings really ruined my vacation in Sweden.
>>
>>78036840
And the problem is that ShootingTracker counts gang activity, which most people don't identify as a mass shooting. Gang violence accounts for almost all of our gun-related violence.
>>
>>78036330
>What "certain websites"?
See
>>78034492
>
What a completely incorrect statement you pulled out of nowhere. Seriously?
That is the FBI's statistic
> Seriously? You can only think of four events this year in the United States where three or more people get shot to death without a cooldown period?
That are not gang or crime related yes.
A a crip driveby shooting a bunch of bloods is not what anyone thinks of when they hear the words "mass shooting" and you know it.
>http://www.shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015
>Using shooting tracker
>First post in this conversation was a image showing exactly what is wrong with their numbers
Are you a goldfish or did you just not follow the thread?
>>
>Gunfags still exist

Amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOiOhxujsE&index=1&list=PLOKWcH1zBl2kfnCwyyZWk5MW28lgaNa7L
>>
>>78036421
>I don't know what "per capita" means
>>
>>78036516
The gun show loophole applies to private sellers, not just specifically an actual gun show.

The dude who did the Azana Spa shooting got his gun through such a legal private transaction.
>>
File: jesusLovesGuns.jpg (107KB, 630x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jesusLovesGuns.jpg
107KB, 630x459px
>>78036985
>>
>>78036771
Yeah that came out more irritated than I actually feel.

>>78036817
So if cops are powertripping nazies what can we do to protect ourselves from a jackbooted crackdown if they takergunz too?

>>78036836
I don't even own a gun and I get mad about gun control. It's stinks of fucking makework and diversions.

>>78036867
I heard of a stabbing in a Swedish Ikea where supposedly one of the victims was beheaded. Maybe that's what it was talking about

>>78036985
>Law-abiding citizens who like guns mad the goverment wants to take their guns because criminals and crazy people exist.
Crazy, I know
>>
>>78036985
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>78036945
>domestic violence excluded
That doesn't seem necessary to me, except for that you want to make mass shootings seem dramatically small instead of letting it at 61.
>>
>>78037034
In that case, it's an incredibly misleading term that is inappropriately applied. Most cases of that would involve shit like San Bernadino, where weapons are transferred for cash among a couple individuals.
>>
>>78037106
I'd post the picture of John Oliver saying it's 2015 infront of a theater full of dead bodies but it might get me banned

It's funny how months before the man said "France better take in asylem seekers because their population growth is down" and showed a picture of skeletons infront of the Eiffel Tower
>>
>>78037060
bur Jesus DID live in a time without gun control.
>>
>>78037075
>So if cops are powertripping nazies what can we do to protect ourselves from a jackbooted crackdown if they takergunz too?
hey man I'm not a takeurgunzfag.
Personally I'm going to suicide by cop when the jackboots come though. I firmly believe they're coming. USA will be a police state by 2076
>>
>>78037149
Domestic violence even when involving a gun can almost never be considered a mass shooting by anyone's definition Unless it's a mormon family except those desperate to demonize a inanimate object.
>>
>>78037175
What you described sounds like something that SHOULD be illegal despite the lack of loophole. Nobody should just sell a gun like it was some secondhand video game.

>>78037197
>It's funny how months before the man said "France better take in asylem seekers because their population growth is down" and showed a picture of skeletons infront of the Eiffel Tower
I don't see how that's funny considering most of the people involved in the attack in question were French or Belgium nationals.
>>
>>78037246
Oh good. I plan to be dead by then.
>>
>>78037216
They had bow control

You weren't allowed to string a bow unless 5 miles from the nearest settlement and they banned assault bows
>>
>>78037297
>What you described sounds like something that SHOULD be illegal despite the lack of loophole
Yeah. I agree. And I love me my fucking guns.
>>
>>78037294
>Only Mormon families have four or more people for someone to shoot
Are you trying to be funny? Because you just come across as really stupid.

Have you never heard of cousins. Or aunts, or uncles.

Or hell even in a small incident there could be people who got shot just for being in the general area.

Those 50+ events were counted because four or more people were killed. They were excluded only because it was also considered a domestic dispute, and you're clinging on to that technicality because you want to act like it's unreasonable to be upset at that kind of wanton murder.
>>
>>78037298
could be sooner I just think there's gonna be an attempt at revolution at the tri-centennial which will trigger a police state
>>
File: 1449112117280.jpg (66KB, 326x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449112117280.jpg
66KB, 326x411px
>>78037405
Okay I'm glad we've reached a mutual consensus on the topic.

>mfw finding out the Aurora shooter just bought a shitload of ammo off the internet like it was candy

Am I the unreasonable one for thinking that's fucking absurd?
>>
>>78037419
Revolution from who, though? The military?

Gun nuts?

Corporations don't have to revolt, they can just keep tossing money at government stooges
>>
>>78037216
It did have gun control in a way.
For most of human history the average person could not own weapons which were the sole domain of nobility owning or learning to use a weapon was a symbol of status and a means to keep the poor and the downtrodden as such forever.
The advent of firearms marked the change to this however because they were mass produced and anyone could learn to use them with minimal practice in comparison to a sword and anyone armed with a gun was equal in a fight a pregnant woman stood as much chance of coming out of a life or death struggle victorious as a 200lb athletic man.
God made men but Samuel Colt made them equal
>>
>>78035239
Of course NPR is liberal, that was my fucking point.
The news talked about the shooters as being muslim all fucking day. Even NPR, a decidedly liberal news service, brought up all of the points you (or whoever I replied to) claimed the "tried their absolute damnedest to not mention"
>>
>>78037297
>Nobody should just sell a gun like it was some secondhand video game.
Why?
I want your reason
>>
>>78037408
Nigger, you can't be serious.

6/10, I believed you for a minute.
>>
>>78037216
>Pax Romana
>no gun control
Come on, anon. Even a sheep like you should know better than that.
>>
>>78036985
CURRENT
YEAR
>>
>>78035745
America is also the only first world nation with 300000000 people.
>>
>>78024955
>what a classy looking racists
>did they kill anybody?
yes, indeed. the California police force has murdered countless people since then, why do you ask?
>>
>>78037408
If you asked a million people to define what they think when they hear the words "Domestic Violence" and "Mass Shooting" I guarantee you would have a hard time finding people that considered them synonymous.
Also you assume all of those are domestic violence?
It could also be armed robbery, criminal incidents that are not drug or gang related and "single incidents in public places".
You're reaching so far they should call you Reed Richards
>>
>>78037506
>Am I the unreasonable one for thinking that's fucking absurd?
Yeah, you are. Sorry, but it's true. He fired 76 shots. It's almost impossible to buy a single box of ammo for any normal caliber that comes in less than 30. That's 30 rounds in a single box. Also, ammo is fucking heavy. You can own over a thousand rounds, you won't be able to carry more than 100 without being obvious in public, at best.
>>
>>78037506
Pray tell how do you think people should acquire ammunition?
Also what if I was to tell you that I and many other people make our own ammo in our house and that it is perfectly legal?
>>
>>78037624
Not him, but I really don't think it's a good idea to have guns passing through dozens of hands without a paper trail. You have to license and register a car even if you buy it from a regular person. Granted, it's easy to avoid that licensing with guns so I don't know how you'd enforce anything, but still.
>>
>>78037864
BAN ASSAULT RELOADING
>>
>>78037864
Some guy gave me five dollars for my spent .357 casings at a range one time. It was neat. I'm sure he could have gotten them for free, though
>>
>>78038337
Probably, but it's always polite to offer.
>>
>>78037921
>You have to license and register a car even if you buy it from a regular person.
Only if you want to own it legally.
Trying to create a paper trail with guns isn't going to prevent anyone from using them to hurt people if that is their intent any more than registration of automobiles will stop a person from driving drunk into a crowd of people.
>>
>>78038376
Is it like the southern hospitality thing where he's supposed to offer to be polite, then I'm supposed to decline to be polite in return?
Because I bought two Coca Colas with that money instead
>>
Turns out threatening gun grabbing might be counter-productive

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/stunning-over-100-million-guns-sold-in-us-since-obama-became-president-video/
>>
>>78038378
I completely agree. Like I said, I have no clue how you'd even attempt to enforce such a thing. I just kind of get where that first guy was coming from on a naive level.
>>
>>78038438
Anyone who offers without being prepared to have their offer accepted should learn his lesson
>>
>>78038438
No, I'm pretty sure he lowballed you with $5, depending on how many casings you had. The amount was to test the waters. You politely decline if you wanted to keep them for yourself.
>>
>>78038448
All this is looping back around to the fact that this situation has nothing to do with gun shows in the first place, though, making all the pearl clutching about loopholes and oh won't someone think of the childrens completely meaningless
>>
>>78038520
I don't know how or have any desire to reload spent ammunition, and it was a full box plus a little extra. In the end that was five dollars I didn't have that morning so I chalked it up as a win
>>
>>78038526
True. I'm so fucking sick of hearing guns being discussed as if they mean anything in the scheme of things. For fuck's sake, 10 people on average drown every single day, and that's entirely outside of boating. Show me a politician fighting for sensible pool and bathtub legislation.

http://www.cdc.gov/HomeandRecreationalSafety/Water-Safety/waterinjuries-factsheet.html
>>
>>78038575
He probably did too. A box of .357 starts at $20. You both made a good deal.
>>
File: blacks swimming.png (566KB, 634x772px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacks swimming.png
566KB, 634x772px
>>78038620
>For fuck's sake, 10 people on average drown every single day, and that's entirely outside of boating

Gun deaths and swimming deaths have the same root cause
>>
File: mySeids.jpg (19KB, 200x243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mySeids.jpg
19KB, 200x243px
>>78038733
God damn it.
>>
>>78038733
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
Good thing they told us they were black or I would never have guessed
>>
File: 1404152496020.gif (16KB, 320x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404152496020.gif
16KB, 320x288px
>>78021081
>moot
>it actually looks like him
>>
>>78021081
ftfy senpai
>>
File: gun rights.jpg (813KB, 750x3200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gun rights.jpg
813KB, 750x3200px
>>78036403
it's a pretty cool comic
>>
>>78041294
that last panel reads like he's going to shoot someone, which would ironically lead to more gun control
>>
>>78021565
>since 06
>06

God, I was trying to convince other anons I wasn't too much of a newfag IN 06. Why am I still wasting my time on this site?

What the fuck have I done with my life? That was nine goddamn years ago and I'm still posting the same shitty macros.

Pic related, I saved it in 06.
>>
File: 1346462348402.jpg (20KB, 170x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1346462348402.jpg
20KB, 170x204px
>>78041352
I just don't fucking understand you people.
>>
>>78038378
yet, more people die from guns than from people intentionally running them over with cars every year
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (82KB, 640x932px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4chan.jpg
82KB, 640x932px
>>78041403
You're stuck here forever, like all of us.
>>
>>78041419
people who don't want to get shot?
>>
I don't get how people can look at the usa as having a mass shooting almost daily and think "more guns'll help!"
>>
>>78041419
stop shooting people and stop claiming assault rifles are for 'home defence', and maybe we'll stop treating you like deranged lunatics
>>
>>78041424
>yet, more people die from guns than from people intentionally running them over with cars every year
Yeah. Intentionally. Funny you have to use that fucking term. Intentionally, as in actually court-proven vehicular homicide is about 300 per year. Takes a lot of fucking room and a lot of fucking opportunity to really pull that off in the first place. Take the word "intentional" out of the equation and you aren't even in the same fucking solar system, as cars ridiculously outweigh gun deaths.
>>
>>78041294
except it's a cake that fucking kills people and you shouldn't have it at all
>>
>>78041557
how many people intentionally die from guns each year :^)

maybe it could be less??????????

idk just thinking outside the box here
>>
File: yep.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yep.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>78041532
>assault rifles
I want to pinch your cute little cheeks.
>>
never change, Kelly threads
>>
>>78041597
Numbers vary. I'll go ahead and give a rough average of 11,000 per year over the past decade.

So, basically 30 people a day.

Again, as has been mentioned:
10 people drown in their swimming pools every day in the same time period.
120 people die in car crashes every day in the same time period.

And the sources for those numbers are already posted in this thread, from the NY Times and the CDC.
>>
>>78036531
I think the kid represents democracy and the father represents oil companies.
>>
>>78041532
>everyone who owns a gun is a mass murderer
>everyone who drinks and owns a car is a drunk driving maniac
>everyone who smokes is a cancer giver
>everyone who's black belongs in a gang
>everyone who is mexican beheads people and strings them up on overpasses
>all white people are racists
>all men hate womyn
We need more SJW to protect us from everything
>>
File: 1447733931757.png (260KB, 480x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447733931757.png
260KB, 480x368px
>>78041532
>people still don't understand that assault rifles are just tacticool versions of hunting rifles
>>
>>78041597
>how many people intentionally die from guns each year
How many people drown?,Die from drug overdose?,Stabbing?
>>
File: assaultMusket.jpg (124KB, 400x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
assaultMusket.jpg
124KB, 400x333px
>>78041532
>>78041734
>Assault "rifle"
I need a bigger version of this.
>>
>>78037075
>make it harder to get guns
>less people are killed by guns over stupid reasons
>the people willing and able to go through all the effort of getting a gun have better thing to do with it than invade random homes or shoot up schools
even terrorists prefer to use homemade bombs rather than guns, and they're not gonna try and blow up some random house.
>>
>>78041796
BOY

IT SURE WOULD BE NICE IF WE PREVENTED SUSPECTED TERRORISTS FROM BUYING GUNS

WOULDN'T IT
>>
File: Let Them Eat Kale.jpg (157KB, 960x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Let Them Eat Kale.jpg
157KB, 960x672px
>>78041575
Fuck you. Let me eat what I want.
>>
>>78041575
If I can't kill you with my cake then I'm just going to go find a cookie to stab you with.
>>
>>78041844
BOY EVERY STATE ALREADY HAS A MANDATORY FBI BACKGROUND CHECK!
If you're good at hiding your terrorist desires, you're going to pass the background check, and the only way to avoid that is to go full big brother.
>>
>>78041926
House and the Senate literally just rejected a bill to prevent people on the terrorist watchlist from buying a gun
>>
>>78041911
it's easier to treat cookie wounds than cake wounds, and it's easier to fight back even if you've no desert yourself.
>>
>>78041844
Like the muslims in Cali who got their guns from a neighbor?
>>
File: musketsComparison.jpg (532KB, 864x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
musketsComparison.jpg
532KB, 864x720px
>>78041755
Google exist, you know?
>>
>>78041926
BOY, GOOD THING OBAMA JUST WANTS TO FUCK AROUND ABOUT GUN CONTROL AND STILL WANTS TO LET ALL THOSE COMPLETELY INNOCENT REFUGEE WOMEN INTO THIS COUNTRY!!!!
>>
>>78041926
just jack up the price of guns
>>
>>78041963
Shit, thanks. I swear I googled but it didn't come up. Of course, I never have the slightest problem sourcing my porn. Google clearly knows me.
>>
>>78025878

>all over the country

which one?
>>
What if we took all the guns and pushed them somewhere else?
>>
>>78042003
So make everyone else pay for crazy people?
>>
>>78042003
I'll give up food, clothes, soap, furniture, and rent for my guns. And if you think I'm being a ridiculous whiny fucker, consider the fact that millions of fucking people still smoke in this country. You will never fucking win based on a price war, you will only create impoverished people.
>>
>>78042003
Why not make lethal ammo illegal?
>>
>>78042041
Aren't there more gun than people in America at this point?

>Text captcha
I'd forgotten what it was like
>>
>>78041953
Well then I would just send you a letter cupcake to blow you to kingdom come.
>>
>>78042067
Nobody is allowed to have hands anymore.
>>
>>78041951
you guys really should lynch your senate already. They sure as hell won't let you subsidise or otherwise create incentive for small business loans. Big Bucks are just gonna keep destroying entry level jobs otherwise.
>>
>>78041739
I like this infographic
Note the handgun section though.
>>
>>78041951
>terrorist watchlist

You mean the fucking No-Fly list? The one anybody can end up on for any-or-no reason or even completely by accident with practically no oversight or accountability? That's what you think should determine who should have their constitutional rights stripped with no due process?

The same list liberals have been (rightfully) bitching is arbitrary oppressive racist bullshit for years?

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>78042083
yeah but there's a good chance that by the time you finish baking it, you've calmed down and reconsidered.
>>
>>78042138
also most of those rifle death are probably just .22s
>>
>>78042066
Australia is already winning a price war on cigarettes. It's $27-$30 for a 40 pack and the number of smokers is in steady decline
>>
>>78042254
And fucking over addicts in poverty on the process.
Shit or get off the pot. Ban it or make it fair.
>>
>>78042138
Look, I'm a gun guy, but yeah the handgun thing right fucking there in the graphic just makes anyone trying to use this as an argument look like a fucking retard.

Of course, more important than anything else is to consider that in 2012, we hit a milestone of 2.5 million deaths PERIOD in the United States. Basically a reflection of the Boomers finally getting too old:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/us-mortality-rate_n_1953215.html

12,765 FBI documented homicides out of 2.5 million deaths. For 2012.
That means murder caused by literally anything accounts for 0.5% of all US deaths in 2012.
>>
File: tt.jpg (254KB, 701x728px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tt.jpg
254KB, 701x728px
>>78041852
>filename
>>
>>78042183
The same list that the fat drunk murderer Ted Kennedy was on for years?
>>
>>78042066
congrats, you're now a starving hobo with a gun. Now what you gonna do?
>>
>>78042254
What are your vaping/e-cigarette numbers? I'm willing to bet they are high as shit. You will never change human behavior, you just make people find/invent alternatives.
>>
>>78042353
Probably kill someone. Which is what you were trying to avoid.
>>
>>78042183
Let's not forget that babbies with the same name as people on the no-fly list were refused flight

Yes

The braindead TSA stopped suspected terrorists babies from boarding planes
>>
>>78042353
Shoot at road signs and probably murder people (with a knife, because bullets are expensive) that I never would have before.

Alcohol Prohibition, 1920s. Yeah, they stopped a lot of fucking drinking and a lot of fucking crime thanks to that.

This shit never works.
>>
>>78042413
So you're just a deranged retard who would give up literally everything for "muh gun!" and go on to murder just because you have nothing left but your gun and say that guns don't hurt people.
You hurt yourself for your gun and you would hurt others because you were too stupid not to hurt yourself.
>>
>>78042447
Also, there were about 73 suspected ISIS terrorists in the US that were found working for the TSA in July. And that's coming from the motherfucking DHS.
https://www.oig.dhs.gov/assets/Mgmt/2015/OIG_15-98_Jun15.pdf
>>
>>78042254
Man, Australia really is a shithole.
>>
>>78042413
so you admit you'd rather murder someone than just not have a gun

these are the people asking for more deadly weapons, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>78041953
> it's easier to fight back
oh ho ho
Enjoy getting injured like a chump

>>78042313
I was actually using that as an argument for gun control or anything. Like this graph, it's just a cool tidbit of information and shows how people get upset about the wrong things.

I'm a no-guns person, btw, but I support gun rights and yadayadayada. Just because I don't see the point for them doesn't mean I dictate what others should get, especially when they don't affect me or others.

. part 1 .
>>
>>78042558
Gee wilikers, replace "muh gun" with "my Koran" and you sound really fucking racist.
>>
>>78042598
Replace "my Koran" with "muh baby parts!" and you'll sound real fucking Christian.
>>
>>78042630

Replace "muh baby parts!" with "gndfjgan fdalgknfh skagnfsa" and you'll sound real fucking like everyone in the tread
>>
>>78042660
Pretty much this.
>>
>>78042660
Replace "gndfjgan fdalgknfh skagnfsa" with "gndfjgan fdalgknfh skagnfsa" and you get a faggot who has no argument.
>>
>>78042588
I'm more pissed off at the lockout laws. If you leave an inner-city nightclub after 1 AM you're not allowed back in, and the venue has to kick everyone out at 3 AM, even though the trains don't start until 5 AM and everyone is clearly too drunk to drive and likeley don't have over $50 to burn on a taxi all the way home.
>>
>>78007024

White shootings are news worthy because of the rarity. If we reported black shootings it's all the would be on every channel, every hour, every day
>>
>>78042737
Yeah, but nobody wants to admit that, because it would be upsetting.
>>
File: gun gangs.jpg (43KB, 960x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gun gangs.jpg
43KB, 960x344px
>>78042594
part 2

America's problem isn't that there are too many guns, it's that it has a gang problem... at least, if what this guy said is true, but it makes sense given how handguns are so prevalent and popular with gangs, since they're easier to hide and such.

Gangs were a huge huge problem in the 70s, 80s, and even early 90s, and it matches up with how violent crime in general was on a rise back then.
Things like homicides won't be solved by banning shit, it's solved through social activism, community support, better jobs, and better medical care (includes mental care).

But that's expensive, takes too long and idiots believe in easy fixes like prohibition
>>
File: 1268024847448.jpg (24KB, 350x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1268024847448.jpg
24KB, 350x263px
>>78031941
>Anthrax
>Explosives
>PBR
Just the fucking best.
>>
>>78042766
4chan screencaps aren't proof of jack shit. Post the websites/studies/news articles he's pulling those numbers from.
>>
File: broccoli.gif (2MB, 460x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broccoli.gif
2MB, 460x460px
>>78041575
>except it's a cake that fucking kills people
So... regular cake?
>>
>>78041575
Name something that has never killed anyone.

Do it.
>>
>>78042893
Me
:^)
>>
>>78042925
50/50
>http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/having-sons-can-shorten-a-woman-life/
>>
>>78042456
>Alcohol Prohibition, 1920s

Thanks feminism
>>
>>78043052
>>
>>78042594
If you seriously pull a knife on someone, you'd better be willing to kill them, because that's what pulling a knife means- you're willing to kill the person you're fighting, because you're using lethal force.
'I accidentally stabbed him to death' still means to fucking death.
This goes for any lethal weapon.
>>78042976
>The physically heavier sex requires more energy to sustain
Thanks, scientists.
>>
>>78029020
I don't know, I borrowed my dad's rock CDs as a kid and he had to explain cocaine to me
>>
File: Fd6XTWd.jpg (61KB, 552x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fd6XTWd.jpg
61KB, 552x377px
>4chan discussing gun control
>>
>>78042893

Nobody has ever died as a result of 61 Cygni, a binary pair of K-type dwarf stars located roughly 11.4 lightyears from earth.
>>
>>78037506

it's mostly sold in bulk, it's a small quickly expendable item, if you shoot a lot than you run out a lot, and ammo is pretty expensive if you buy it in small quantities, so even your average gun owner who just shoots for fun or for practice is still going to buy 200+ rounds at a time online (if said ammo comes in boxes that big)

I mostly shoot skeet but I always buy at the very least 50-100 shells at a time. with smaller ammo you'd buy higher number of rounds at a time, and that's just average ammo sells, nothing unusual.

honestly the biggest problem is enforcement, how do you stop someone with mild mental problems form easily getting firearms. and how do you stop felons for getting access to them. currently there is no real solution, both sides of the argument are mostly retarded gun nuts want everyone armed, libs want to make existing restrictions harsher, both options make no difference. I would rather see all the loopholes closed first and make private gun sales MUCH more difficult (I personally know at least three people that have done private sales to known felons, it's not hard to get away with at all when it's just one on one and a small number of arms)

secondly, and every psycho gun nut hates it, but we need some sort of registry to keep track of who is responsible for what so the feds or police can enforce said private gun sale laws.

I don't do dumb shit with my firearms, I'm not worried about how many background checks, or if I'm on a list. but paranoia runs very very very deep in the gun nut world.
>>
>>78042976
My mother is still alive last I checked
also when she's had 3 sons so I'd only be 1/3 to blame
>>
File: what.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>78043102
You motherfucking hypothetical destroyer.
>>
>>78043102
you cant prove that the radiation from them hasn't been enough to push someone into getting fatal skin cancer
>>
>>78043102
>Stars don't kill people
>I don't believe in astrology
*tip fedora*
>>
>>78020628
You're confusing Lore with mechanics
And besides, the people that care are such a minority its stupid to pander to them
>>
>>78043176
>BAN ASSAULT STARLIGHT!
>>
>>78042893
Trilobites
>>
Does anybody have the "Disney buys Marvel" Kelly comic?
>>
>>78043209
If we're splitting hairs.
http://lolprofile.net/summoner/na/Trilobite
>>
>>78026928
wings
>>
>>78043205
>>78043176
NAIVE STARGAZERS
TODAY'S NO-GOOD STARS

Kelly quote: Star Wars
>>
>>78043209
my google search history:
>Trilobites death
>Fossil dig site accidents
>Fossil dig site fatal accidents

Im going to not be able to buy a gun if this keeps up
>>
>>78043228
>>
File: 1200.jpg (237KB, 1200x872px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1200.jpg
237KB, 1200x872px
>>78043228
>>
>>78043327
I'm relatively certain that paleontologists are still allowed to buy guns.
>>
>>78043337
Fuck my cunt, thank you >>78043340
>>
File: 1388434768909.png (25KB, 303x223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388434768909.png
25KB, 303x223px
>>78043308
My sides
>>
>>78016407
That white people are fucking stupid.
>>