[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park Episode 1910: PC Principal Final Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 78

File: image.jpg (316KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 960x540px
SOUTH PARK TITLE: PC PRINCIPAL FINAL JUSTICE
Episode #1910 Air date: December 9, 2015
Kyle has chosen a dangerous alliance over his friendship with Stan.
>>
am i an ad?

Powered by Intel.
>>
>Kyle and Stan's friendship is dead

Kind of sad, it's something I always enjoyed about the show.
>>
>>77997889
>dangerous alliance

Cartman, or Leslie?
>>
>>77997954
Yes because they've never fought before.
>>
But I'm not ready to get off this ride
>>
>>77997922
>Powered by Intel.
>not doing it in subscript like those /g/ faggots mocking windows 10
You tried
>>
>>77998050
Dude shut up.
>>
>Stan gets NTR'd again
>>
>>77997889
inb4 pewdiepie again
>>
>>77998172
Who is going to c uck him?
>>
>>77998210
Leslie
>>
>>77997889
Kinda surprised nobody has commented on Liane pulling a fucking gun on Eric.
>>
>>77998266
They probably just both think the other is an ad.
>>
this episode better be double length otherwise itll be rushed and shit
>>
>>77998408
>Implying Trey Parker and Matt Stone aren't a couple of lazy chucklefucks who put zero significant thought into story structure prior to churning out a multi-part South Park story.

Seriously, listen to the DVD commentaries (Imaginationland trilogy springs to mind instantly), they make the shit up as they go along.

Last season they thought maybe they'd need an extra episode to wrap it all up and were gonna call Comedy Central and see if they could but then they just went "Fuck it" and hence we got the shitty, nonsensical mess that was "#HAPPYHOLOGRAMS".

They know how to tease the audience and build up hype and they know how to be funny, but when it comes to story telling, they're not exactly masters at delivering a satisfying payoff.
>>
>>77998448
I think they might have got the story structure finished for this one since the Leslie thing has been there since the beginning
>>
>>77998448
There wasn't much to wrap up last season, the continuity was anecdotal.
>>
There are way too many unresolved plotlines for one 22-minute episode.
>>
>>77999244
Like what?
>>
File: PCprincipal.png (180KB, 458x533px) Image search: [Google]
PCprincipal.png
180KB, 458x533px
>FINAL JUSTICE
Think you can check me? Well, go ahead on brah. It's your move.
>>
>Final Justice
Isn't that from MvC or something?
>>
>>77999250
I'm guessing Creek. Like they're going to let go of that sweet sweet ambiguosity.
>>
>>77999431
It's Cap's ult.
>>
>>77999460
That was just one episode joke, kind of like Token and Nicole relationship which was never mentioned after Cartman Finds Love. South Park is satirical comedy not romantic comedy, even the relationship between Stand and Wendy is hardly relevant except when they're breaking up.
>>
>>77998050

What are you gonna do, advertise a website that shows you how to do it? Because by the time you even link me, I could be enjoying a cool, refreshing Mountain Dew from the comfort of my Holiday Inn resort and

OH SWEET MERCY, I'VE BECOME AN AD
>>
>>77999250
Not him but so far we have got...

>Garrison's presidential campaign with Jenner
>Craig and Tweek's fake relationship
>Explaining exactly what the fuck happened to Principal Victoria
>Advertisement conspiracy
>Stan and Kyle falling out
>Barbrady and his dog
>ISIS wiring the kids money
>Butters and his Canadian GF
>Gentrification making the cost of living in South Park unaffordable for Randy
>PC Principal's disappearance
>Leslie betraying Jimmy, leaving him with Nathan and then going after Kyle.

If they're gonna slap a bow on this puppy they've got a lot to cover.
>>
>>77998448
>they make the shit up as they go along.

You got it half right.

When they take their writers on the retreat, they come up with episode ideas, then plan out about half of the story before moving on to the next one.
>>
>>77999528
Most of those are completely irrelevant to the main plot, just like most things happening in South Park in general. We most likely won't see ISIS anymore and Butters will suffer in the end like he always does.
>>
>>77999528
Just a thought:

Last episode aired twice in a row because the show that used to come after it was moved to another time slot. Do we know if that is still the case? It'd give South Park enough time for double length episode.
>>
>>77999528
Doesn't matter
>Stan and Kyle
Self explanatory
>barbrady and his dog
World building
>ISIS money
joke
>Butters
Self explanatory

Everything else will get explained. It isn't that hard f/a/m.
>>
>>77997963
PC Principal.
>>
>>77999479
I understand that. Shippers don't.
>>
>>77997954
It's setting up for the Civil War parody anon.
>>
>>77999479
to be fair, craig and tweek have been seen together since episode 6

probably just to make the shippers happy tho
>>
>>77999631
It doesn't matter because aside Stick of Truth Tweek has been irrelevant character for years, Craig hasn't been much better either.
>>
>>77999487
This really is /co/mblr.
>>
>>77999631
>probably just to make the shippers happy tho
You can't seriously believe this. It's making fun of you weirdos. They compared you to creepy debased chink kids and that makes you happy?
>>
Will tweek and craig go back to being straight after the PC cancer is cured?
>>
>>77999796

If they were doing it purely to make fun of shippers they wouldn't have made the interactions between tweek and craig so genuine
>>
File: butters wat.jpg (25KB, 229x233px) Image search: [Google]
butters wat.jpg
25KB, 229x233px
>>77999611
> Civil War
> Fractured But Whole
It's like pottery.
>>
File: 1447374485135.png (135KB, 275x256px) Image search: [Google]
1447374485135.png
135KB, 275x256px
>>77999808
>they wouldn't have made the interactions between tweek and craig so genuine
>so genuine
>>
>>77999797
what does dealing with paid content have to do with the magic spells woven by giggling Asian girls?

I remember one time a yaoi fangirl shipped me and another kid at my anime club. Thankfully, she was white and did not have any powers over men to get them gay.
>>
Looking forward to this
Never really watch South Park but gave this season a watch since I saw it around and it's been pretty damn great. Didn't know they really bothered with an overarching plot but I was surprised to learn there's only one episode left this season. Wonder how they'll wrap it up.
>>
>>77999844

This is the first season they've tried an overarching plot. Last season had some basic episode by episode continuity, but in general it's a new thing they're trying out because stick of truth got them interested in making longer stories
>>
>>77999796
never said i shipped them m8
>>
>>77999655
Oh look. An ad trying to use reverse psychology to get you to visit a different site.

You would never see this garbage while browsing the hilarious boards on Something Awful.
>>
>>77999861
Fuck off, you're an ad too.

We all know Facepunch Forums is the only good site anyway, right guys?
>>
>>77999859
Neither do you deny shipping generally. My question still stands.

It truly perplexes me how tumblr and to a lesser extent /co/mblr can watch SouthPark, have the shit ripped out of them then ask for more because they've rationalised it away as if there was no possible way the criticism could be truly on them.

It is unreal.
>>
>>77999888

you don't deserve those dubtriptrips
>>
>>77999888
yeah, its pretty clear that tweek x craig made fun of shippers, but their appearances since then have just been as background characters so you can't really put any "message" behind it

also your hate of shippers seems a bit extreme m8, i mean they're weird but you're acting like their hitler or something
>>
>>77999888
Dude, did shippers kill your family?
>>
>>78000000

I don't know man. Shippers can be really weird. Like, creepy obsessions.
>>
>>77999361
JOE DON BAKER IS AN AD

OH GOD

OOOAAH GOD

F O L L O W T H E W H I T E R A B B I T
>>
>>77999908
That my friend is a get of truth. Shipper faggots are and will forever be delusional and obnoxious. Worse if they're fujo or yurifags.
Tumblr lacks all self awareness and can't hack that Mat and Trey would rail on them and a large portion of /co/ (I dunno probs like 10-20%) are tumblr-core

>>77999932
I'm going to assume you've never been into some niche that has a heavy shipper following. They swallow up all real conversation with their bullshit and derail everything while dragging ever more attention and drama onto themselves.

Before the pilot and just before the second episode gravity falls threads were actually decent. Look what happened to them. Tumblr, shipping and general induced circle jerking. The unholy trinity of content related cancer.

>>77999962
Yes incredulous shipperanon, they did. Doesn't that make my derision seem out of touch and shippers less retarded by comparison?
>>
>>77999976
>shippers are crazy and obsessed
>FUCK SHIPPERS I HOPE THEY FUCKING DIE PIECES OF SHIT
You're just as bad as the people you hate, anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtEwhJmazOE look that lol good job for terence and philippe
>>
>>78000006
He's not even saying that at all though. Bit of an exaggeration m8
>>
>>77999562
>Everything else will get explained
Satisfyingly in 22 minutes while still being fun to watch? That's a high mountain to climb.
>>
>>77997889
>final
Fuck, man. I wanted him to be a permanent addition to the cast.

>>77998448
I enjoy the story arcs, though. I'm hoping they have one next season.

>>77998467
>implying that wasn't a joke they decided to bring back
>>
>>78000022
I think you just expect too much from their explanation. All that's need for like 50% of those is a minute or two, some even a line, principle Victoria and Garrison election come to mind.
>>
>>77999796
You can't seriously not believe this. You think they're paired up in the background to piss off shippers?

>creepy debased chink kids
Don King pls
>>
>>78000032
M-Maybe he'll still be a recurring character?
>>
>>77999976

The episode wasn't relentlessly bashing shippers though
They definitely made fun of them but it wasn't the ultimate purpose of the episode
more time was spent focusing on tweek and craig (including tweek never actually denying he was gay) than making fun of the asians
>>
>>78000040
>You think they're paired up in the background to piss off shippers
You think they're there to please you? They've turned up together for a long time. It's not like they've changed up the formula in response to the episode. You're just being irrational and delusional again butting in with irrelevant subtexts not present in the source material.
Yes they made a funny episode about it but it is in no way some sort of offering to shippers.

>>78000054
>than making fun of the asians
Not all shippers are asian /senpai/ just like progressive losers aren't all university frat boys. Point is shippers weren't made to look good. They were the butt of the joke but not the focus itself. The focus was as you said, based around the fact that the two characters were often animated near each other and a big forced gay plot for some absurdist good measure.
Don't go trying to put more meaning into than there is and don't think that a lack of total derision is the presence of acknowledgement
>>
>>78000054
The Asian girls weren't made fun of. The other South Park residents were, but they were also depicted as having sympathetic motives, like the mayor coping with her friend's death.
>>
>>78000144

That was meant to be her husband wasn't it?
>>
>>78000090
You think them turning up together in every episode has always happened? Here:
>You're just being irrational and delusional again butting in with irrelevant subtexts not present in the source material.

>don't think that a lack of total derision is the presence of acknowledgement
So now you're claiming they didn't even acknowledge shippers' existence in an episode about shipping.
>>
>>78000169
I don't think we got any clues to who he is, just that he's someone she loved.
>>
File: 4chan9gag.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
4chan9gag.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>
>>77997963
Leslie obviously. I can't decide if I want her to manipulate him into becoming her pawn or tie him up helplessly as bait for his friends.

Anyhow, this episode better have some Leslie.
>>
>>77998408
I'd like that, but wouldn't they have said it in the press release?
>>
>>78000178
So turning up together is reasonable enough grounds to start some gay ship theory pre-ship episode? Come on.

Admittedly acknowledgement was clumsily worded, rather, the lack of utter admonishment isn't suddenly praise. Does that add some clarity for you?
>>
>>77997963
Did you not watch last week's episode? It's Leslie.
>>
>>78000249
>start some gay ship theory pre-ship episode
I have no idea what this means.

>the lack of utter admonishment isn't suddenly praise
Who said they were praising shippers? They just don't dislike them like you do. Let me borrow your words: The lack of utter praise isn't suddenly admonishment.
>>
I wonder if there will be a cliffhanger.
>>
File: tumblr_nygsqejjRg1rzfnw1o1_1280.png (675KB, 1280x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nygsqejjRg1rzfnw1o1_1280.png
675KB, 1280x707px
So, /co/, is their relationship an ad?
>>
>>78000309
>Tweek without crazy hair
No.
>>
File: 1421128690645.png (107KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1421128690645.png
107KB, 469x469px
>>78000269
And yet they did admonish the shippers. They were invasive and destructive in the lives of two characters who'd done nothing to them previously not to mention displaying a whole bundle of personal faults like being weird gay-loving school girls who are so detached from reality they can't understand or acknowledge that they're making people uncomfortable at best and hurting them at worst.
No they were totally normal. Shippers weren't laughed at in the slightest.

Fuck me man. Be square with me, please, are you a fujo?
>>
>>78000309
They were playing Assassin's Creed together.
>>
>>78000323
>And yet they did admonish the shippers. They were invasive and destructive in the lives of two characters who'd done nothing to them previously not to mention displaying a whole bundle of personal faults like being weird gay-loving school girls who are so detached from reality they can't understand or acknowledge that they're making people uncomfortable at best and hurting them at worst. No they were totally normal. Shippers weren't laughed at in the slightest.
Are you talking about the Asian girls or the parents? Can you tell them apart?

>Fuck me man. Be square with me, please, are you a fujo?
Looks like by your definition everyone who doesn't think shipping is of the devil is a fujo, so I guess so.
>>
>>78000291
I hope not.
>>
>>78000361
>completely dodges the question with some passive aggressive swipe
Ayyy
Why even answer man? You aren't even saying anything really, why bother?
>>
>>78000390
>completely dodges the question with some passive aggressive swipe
That's what you're doing, dude.

>You aren't even saying anything really, why bother?
So instead of asking for clarification, I should just stick words in your mouth, like you do.
>>
Preview clip
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/avmpq6/go-up-to-bed

Can't watch it. Summary, anyone?
>>
>>78000406
>trying to turn this on me
You literally responded to whether you were a fujo with:
>Looks like by your definition everyone who doesn't think shipping is of the devil is a fujo, so I guess so.
How aren't you passive aggressively dodging questions. There is no equivalence between us. Nice try at deflection though.
>>
>yfw this seemingly pointless bickering is just an ad
>>
>>78000438
>There is no equivalence between us.
Correct, ou're dodging questions and I'm not.

>Are you talking about the Asian girls or the parents? Can you tell them apart?
I asked this, and you didn't answer.

You asked if I was a fujo, and I answered.

You're also making another a false equivalence because you not understanding the episode is relevant, unlike me being or not being a fujo.
>>
>>78000435

cartman is told to go to bed, he doesn't want to, he gets mad and pulls a gun on his mom
cartman starts telling his mom to go to bed and leave him watching a movie
cartman's mom pulls a gun on him
'woah mom what the hell?'

that's it
>>
>>78000480
Thanks anon. That seems like a pointless scene, but we'll see.
>>
>>78000498

The episode description makes it sound like a b-plot of the episode will be about having guns for self defense
them both having guns and using them to casually threaten each other is likely a part of that
>>
>>78000513
>b-plot
Jesus Christ, the story is crowded already.
>>
>>78000191
She was looking at a framed photo of a man earlier in the episode
>>
NOT ALL ADS ARE BAD. PC principal is going to save everyone! because being a liberal person is what society needs.
>>
>>77999528
The following of these can be ignored completely because they are irrelevant to the main plot/ were one episode jokes

>ISIS
>Barbrady and his dog

Then you can narrow it further by selecting which of these is so closely related that they can be explained simultaneously with the plot

>Principal Victoria
>Advertisement conspiracy
>Stand and Kyle
>PC Principal
>Leslie betraying Jimmy

Leaving the final 2 points to be quickly wrapped up in short jokes or automatically wrapped up thanks to the resolution of the main plot.

>Garrison
>Gentrification

Honestly it's far from too much to fit into an episode. You're just splitting it up way too much when most of it is so inter-related that it can all be explained at the same time.
>>
>>78000480
That sounds really stupid
>>
>>78000630

Garrison won't be wrapped up, they're likely saving that for the actual presidential election next year
>>
>>78000650
So does Ads evolving and taking human form, yet here we are
>>
>>78000547
Yeah, but it could have been a husband, boyfriend, friend, family member, etc., though I guess the romantic context makes husband most likely.
>>
Don't fuck up like last year, M&T.

Otherwise I'll write you both a letter reminding you that you made this in 1995: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1R8OjLU9g
>>
>>78000729
I admit, I am going to be butthurt if they fuck up this landing.
>>
>>78000702
>Not understanding that ads are humans nowadays
Just look at the internet stars shilling products all the time, yet not outright stating that they are getting paid to do so. Heck, they even refuse to talk about it to journalists.
Even worse, is the shilling done by people of their own volition. There isn't a day where shit like In-n-out or whatever gets hundred thousands of free views on websites like 9gag, Reddit etc.
>>
>Leslie is a red herring
>PC Principal "trying to help" was a red herring
>He's the real villain all along

I can see this happening, but I hope not. Leslie is a better final boss and PC Principal needs to stay alive so he can make cameos occasionally.
>>
>>78000249
Hey you know how you were just complaining about how shippers devour a topic?

Look up, dude.

Can we go back to speculating about the episode please.
>>
inb4 after stan and kyle make up after fighting they're made fun of for being gay
>>
I'll be disappointed if it's just an ad for the new game. Once is funny. Twice, and after all this great build, would be a let down.

But if they pull something great out this will be a god tier season.
>>
I didn't watch Tweek x Craig because it seemed gay and I don't want to fall in that trap like some anons claimed to

Am I missing out?
>>
File: cartmenmidgetlaugh.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cartmenmidgetlaugh.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>78000230
>Matt and Trey go full redpill and reveal it was actually Kyle and the Jews manipulating the ads the whole time
>>
>>78000970
Yes - it's fucking hysterical
>>
>>78000928
>season premiere
>focus on Kyle's persecution by the PC frat
>motivates Cartman to fight

>season finale
>focus on Kyle's capture by Leslie
>motivates Stan to (TBA)

So basically this is a Kyle+friendship season.
>>
>>78000970
Yeah don't watch it, it will give you the gay cooties
>>
>>78000970

you are missing out
>>
what does it mean?
>>
File: sat on a banana.png (465KB, 446x713px) Image search: [Google]
sat on a banana.png
465KB, 446x713px
>>78000970
>I don't want to fall in that trap
if a south park episode makes you gay you were already gay t︂b︂︂h f︂︂a︂m
>>
>>77999528
Most of those already got tied together last episode
>>
>>77997922
Perhaps you are an ad.

Maybe we should all go out shooting and think on it for a bit. I'll use Gamebore cartidges. They're a respected world leader in sporting ammunition with a diverse and high-performing range of shells and cartridges filling every sportman's needs.
>>
>>77999840
>PC stands for Paid Content

Oh god, it's TRUE #
>>
Calling it now, the whole show was an ad for cheesy poofs.
>>
>>77998448
Err...the Imagination-land trilogy was originally a movie script that they split into 3 episodes.
>>
File: 1350355627274.jpg (12KB, 155x199px) Image search: [Google]
1350355627274.jpg
12KB, 155x199px
>jimmy
>you are thinking with your dick
>>
>>77999528

You forgot:

>South Park becomes PC literally overnight.

It's sad that some nonsensical "advertisment conspiracy" plot is slapped on top of these episodes instead of lampshading the ridiculousness and hypocrisy of policital correctness harder.

I expected more from Trey & Matt
>>
>>78002620
South Park is designed to consistently sit in the neutral of political spectrum. So when the society as a whole shifts left, it does.
>>
File: inb4_funnyjunk.jpg (6KB, 154x194px) Image search: [Google]
inb4_funnyjunk.jpg
6KB, 154x194px
>>78002647

>So when the society as a whole shifts left, it does

The US can't have gone THAT far left, could it? South Park got pretty far up that PC asshole, this would imply that it's only the beggining
>>
>>78002620
Nah, this plot is better
South Park has never taken one side too long
>>
>>78002620
>Implying they aren't related
>>
>>78002620
It changed but the whole town didn't really become PC. Only the fratbros seem to care about bullshit like affirmative consent, microaggressions, slurs and privilege etc.

They're overly supportive of gay people but that's hardly new. There have been episodes about that since like season 6.
>>
>>78002620
Fratbros are already the perfect analogy for the PC Community. That's all that needs to be said.
>>
>>78002724
The US is shifting right in everything aside from pot, sex and diversity.
I swear no leftist in your whole God-forsaken continent has any idea what to think about any issue outside of those 3 pointless issues.
>>
File: 1430277763514.gif (140KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430277763514.gif
140KB, 600x450px
>PC Principal actually tried to fix the problem but his PC bros wanted to crush puss
>mfw

I'm really going to miss this character. For some time I forgot Principal Victoria was a character. Sure he was an asshole and he seemed like he was trying to do good, just a really bad execution.
>>
File: output_AL97GB.gif (58KB, 458x533px) Image search: [Google]
output_AL97GB.gif
58KB, 458x533px
>>78003331
>>
>>78003331
Isn't that what the ads want them to see instead real issues, whether you're left or right or even center
>>
>>78002620
If they keep PC Principal around that might give them some opportunities to continue mocking PC culture over the next several years.
>>
>>78003343
Should have used Linux
>>
>>78003331
Do right and left even exist anymore in the western world outside of extremists?
Socialist, liberal, democrat, republican. What the fuck do these words even mean? They don't even mean the same thing in different western countries (that's why US added "libertarian" to the list.

When I look at people in my country, it seems like most people have "leftist" ideas when it comes down to people's rights and social issues, but "right" ideas when it comes down to economics and immigration.

But there's a huge void in the political world for any movements or parties that reflect that middle ground.
>>
>>78001176
B-Bane?
>>
>>78003503
They only exist in USA, which is why Americans constantly need to stick their nose in other people's business like removing al-Assad from power and helping terrorists because they can't see that not all countries work the same way.
>>
>>78000665
I'd be surprised if they carried that thread over into next season. Maybe Matt and Trey are waiting to see who the nominees are, at the very least.
>>
>>78003503
The more people from diverse backgrounds a country has, the more it has extreme sides. America is known as the "melting pot" and people in such place will never get along so they have strong labels like that. Smaller countries such as Iceland or Finland have more similar people so they can have something like liberal conservative parties in the lead. The more multiculturalism there is in Europe the more it causes extremism. That is why imported multiculturalism isn't good, and enjoying different cultures in their own countries is the best way to consume it.
>>
Something that's really confusing me is that with most three-parters/arcs South Park does, by the end of the second episode they usually have built up to an end-game, with the last episode being centered around it.

>Imagination Land leading into the Big Battle/Nuking Imagination Land
>Coon and Friends vs Cthulu/Why is Kenny immortal?
>Black Friday finally arriving

Here, I feel there's still more setting up to do. The direction has changed from the initial PC Culture into Ads taking over the World, but there's still so much that needs to be explained or set up in the space of 22 minutes.
>>
>>78003619

You'd really be surprised? It's a presidential thing and the president doesn't happen until next year
>>
>>78003695
If Wednesday's episode is not double length I will record myself eating a whole bottle of mayo in one sitting.
>>
>>78003695
What if it ends in cliffhanger like S1, except then we must wait 9 months + one Terrance & Phillip episode.
>>
>>78003779
I'd rather get that than a rushed finale t͏͏b͏͏h
>>
>>78003695
it will either be at least a partial cliffhanger, with a lot of the themes continuing into next season.

even if the main plots are self contained in this next episode, i'd be really surprised if it completely wrap everything up. M&T are really into continuity since they made that video game
>>
>>78003779
South Park isn't nearly as popular as it was then. Nobody would care. I mean, we would, but normal people wouldn't care.
>>
>>78003750
Wouldn't that be announced and hyped, or at the very least show up on TV schedules? What's in the next time slot, they can't just preempt it at the last minute.
>>
Jimmy's always been glad to be an ad when he's got a need. First it was freemium games, now it's adware trim.
>>
>>78003233
Mr.Garrison's comment about gay rights was weird, come to think about it. Did they forget he's gay?
>>
>>78002620

Holybshit, how could you misa the point harder?

> nonsensical "advertisment conspiracy" plot

A lot of the stuff in those episodes, like sponsored content, is real. Even adblock sold out and had to be supplanted by ublock.

And secondly, they are still lampooning sjws. Do you seriously think that people with misguided sjw ideals are twirling their mustaches, looking for the next opportunity to ruin your fun? They think they are doing the right thing, which is why it makes sense for PC principal to be an unwitting stooge rather than the guy pulling the strings.
>>
>>78004142
Garrison has always been a gay who hates gays.
>>
>>78004142
He's always been a huge hypocrite. He tried to get gay marriage declared illegal in South Park to prevent Mr. Slave from marrying someone else.
>>
>>77999528
>Garrison's presidential campaign with Jenner
>Barbrady and his dog
>ISIS wiring the kids money
irrelevant
>>
>>78001176
>PC Principal joins Super Adventure Club
>>
>>78004226
Garrison's campaign is relevant....but what if it continues into next season? The election is next November anyway
>>
File: fractured-whole-2.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fractured-whole-2.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>77999528
TO BE CONTINUED IN THE South Park™ Fractured But Whole® game, coming to PC and consoles Spring 2016! Pre-order today and receive a limited edition DLC of Mr. Hanky as a playable party member, at participating GameStop locations while supplies last!

>this is not an ad
>>
>>78003343
That is the ballad of PC culture.

Well intended aims, undercut by poorly thought out solutions and self defeating methods.
>>
>>78001176
who are these people anyway? they look too old to be pc bros

are they the newspeople in league with the ads then?
>>
>>78004300
I'll take it.
>>
>>78004430
Mr. Hanky sucks.
Can I just get two Butterses for my party?
>>
So what do you think will happen with Creek?

http://strawpoll.me/6204617
>>
>>78004434
It's more like well-intended aims appropriated and twisted by people who don't really give a shit about the original issue and just want a socially acceptable excuse to beat down other people.
>>
>>78004434
Or alternately
>One well meaning, yet oblivious, leader and a bunch of sycophants just in it for personal gain.
>>
>>78004531
Already did one of those.
http://strawpoll.me/6168065/
>>
>>77999479
Have Token and Nichole been together in the background?
>>
>>78004625
I know.

Because I was the one who did it, I just wanted to see a second opinion
>>
>>77999528
What if they just continue it in the next season?
>>
>>78004648
Then how come you went from spelling ambiguous right to spelling it wrong?
>>
>>78004759
Because I had to google how to spell ambiguous last time.

I just typed out that poll without really thinking about it.
>>
>>78004691
The problem is that memories of this season would have faded and the references would be stale one year later.
>>
>>78004787
Ah. Well, don't let me stop you.
>>
>>78004790
Clearly the only correct way is to make it an extended episode....

Which won't or could never happen.
>>
>>78004226
qt boys love is always relevant
>>
>>78004226
>boyzu ravu
>irrelevant

lol, no.
>>
>>78004865
>>78004901
I wonder if they have any idea what passions they unleashed with TweekxCraig.
>>
>>78004940
TweekxCraig as always had a fanbase due to shippers.

The main difference however is that it has caused other people to be aware of it and realize how much of a qt couple they are. Basically south park as made lots of people gay.
>>
>>78004901
You're right, Cartman's hate boner for Kyle has never been irrelevant. Everything else is.
>>
>>78004999
>implying any boyzu ravu is irrelevent

Anon pls.
>>
>>77998448

yeah pretty much this.

only real cop out episode that just flat gave up was crab people though
>>
>>78004999
Cartman is too fat to be boyzu ravu
>>
>>78000593
>implying matt and trey are liberals
>implying they would push a liberal agenda

Please, anon.
>>
>>78005022
South Park is Gay has been hit hardest by the passage of time as well. It really does feel like an artifact of the last decade.
>>
aside from pandering to an internet subgroup, was tweak x craig a very good episode? like did it even get the message across to people who don't know about shipping/yaoi (if anyone these days)
>>
>>78005155
Yeah because it had good comedy and for once it was about the kids
>>
>>78005155
a lot of people hated the episode because normies forgot who creek and craig were or don't give a shit about them.
>>
>>78005155
It had everything that made it classic South Park episode, agreed by Cartman.

>See that?! That's emotional character development based on what's happening in the storyline! Not at all like Family Guy.
>>
>>78005231
simpson's did it.
>>
>>78005155
I don't think it was really a message. It basically delivered an enjoyable emotional rollercoaster, but kept it lighthearted by making it clear that all the dramatic events weren't real.
>>
>>78000480
It could be something having nothing to do with the episode because matt and trey are trying to keep it secret. that's something they would do right?
>>
>>78005231
That poor Craig. What was he so sad about exactly?
>>
>>78005264
I'm being overly paranoid because I really want a good finale, but if the scene is just Cartman family hijinks it doesn't bode well to waste time on it.
>>
I like seeing reading comments from douchebag reactionarybros who think that Matt & Trey are also hardcore edgy trolls and wouldn't utilize the literary tool known as AMBIGUITY in the Tweek x Craig episode.

All neo-reactionaries should open their eyes, maybe check Matt and Trey's wikipedia page. They wrote a TONY-AWARD WINNING MUSICAL, anons
>>
>>78005457
>from douchebag reactionarybros
>neo-reactionaries
Why are you trying to cram political buzzwords into a post about a non-political episode?
>>
Also they're in relationships with People of Color sooooooooooo yeah

Maybe they aren't the mainstream heroes you wanted to wail on muh strawman sjw
>>
>>78005457
They also won an Emmy and scored an Oscar nomination for Blame Canada.
And reading too many forum comments will rot your brain. Just like browsing /tv/.
>>
>>78005508
>People of Color
>P
>C
>mainstream
>heroes
>wail
>ai
>strawman
>sjw
>s
>j
>w

nice bait.jpg
>>
File: Kyle.Broflovski.full.304454.jpg (217KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle.Broflovski.full.304454.jpg
217KB, 800x600px
I love this season but
>tfw no Kyle almost at all
>tfw only one episode left
>>
>>77999479
They call Nicole token's girlfriend in hobbit episode
>>
>>78005623
The premiere and the final trilogy all have tons of Kyle.
>>
They updated the press release.

PC PRINCIPAL IS BACK WITH A VENGENCE (sic) IN THE 19TH SEASON FINALE OF “SOUTH PARK”

The citizens of South Park feel safer when armed in the 19th season finale titled [etc.]

The gentrification of South Park is pricing Randy right out of town. Meanwhile, Kyle’s distrust of Stan has broken their friendship and thrown Kyle into a dangerous alliance.
>>
File: bigshow.gif (2MB, 380x291px) Image search: [Google]
bigshow.gif
2MB, 380x291px
>>78004430
>The entire season is an ad for the new game.

I fucking knew it.
>>
File: 2191.jpg (875KB, 1920x1484px) Image search: [Google]
2191.jpg
875KB, 1920x1484px
>>78005892
I have a feeling this episode might piss off gun nuts.
>>
>>78005892
>Dealing with gun control

Sounds like the finale is going to be shit.
>>
File: orearry.jpg (10KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
orearry.jpg
10KB, 441x408px
>>78006000
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a gun nut.
>>
>>78006036
To anyone outside America they are
>>
>>78006036
Let me guess, you think gun control is "anti-PC side" and the moment YOU get some banter it's not funny anymore? Well too bad, that's what South Park has always been about.
>>
>>78006064
Wanting weed to be legal doesn't mean you're a pothead.
>>
Tweek X Craig is bloody hilarious, can't believe I skipped it

I'm totally not turning gay either
>>
>>78006107
Nice strawman, but I never said that.
>>
>>78006095
That's not what he said. He was talking to and about another anon, not Matt and Trey. To be fair he was reading into the other anon's words too.
>>
>>78006123
Then my comment doesn't apply to you.
>>
>>78006145
But you have to admit that
>be American
>get shot
is pretty funny
>>
>>77999528
I hope Nathan is secretly a good guy that somehow knew all of this was coming and infiltrated the ads to save Jimmy. The ads treat him as if hes super slow but hes actually autismo genius and saves the town.
>>
>>78006177
>be American
>get shot
>is pretty funny

So is
>be French
>get shot
>>
File: Creek.jpg (457KB, 1090x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Creek.jpg
457KB, 1090x1004px
>>78006119
One of us, one of us.
>>
>>78006177
It's funny because it's true
>Be American
>Get shot
>Go to the movies
>Get shot
>Go to church
>Get shot
>Go to school
>Get shot
>Have autism
>Get shot
>>
>>78006238
>Have autism
>Get shot

That just sounds like standard procedure.
>>
>>78006227
The price of imperialism
>>
>>78004500
>not liking free shit
Pleb.
>>
>>78006232
Did they get all the art produced just for that episode? Or did they just pull it from the internet
>>
>>78006328
Some produced, some from the internet.
>>
>>78006328
They asked fans for it on social media. The storyboard team made half of it.
>>
The hell? Didn't Cartman's mom love his son more than anything else?
Why is she pointing a gun at him?
>>
File: Leslie wut.jpg (375KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Leslie wut.jpg
375KB, 1280x1440px
>>
>>78007582
>That Leslie
I would.
>>
This is gonna be an hour long episode because South Park now has two time slots in the schedule.
>>
>>78007703
This would surprise me, but I would not be disappointed
>>
File: final justice.png (12KB, 513x217px) Image search: [Google]
final justice.png
12KB, 513x217px
>>78007703
Hmm you're right
>>
>>78007803
Didn't they repeat the same episode twice the other week? It will probably just be that desu
>>
>>78007833
Doesn't Moonbeam City air 10:30? It airs 1:00 this week.
>>
>>78006238
>Have autism
>Get shot

Whereas in Mirror America (or 'Murrica for short), it's
>Get shot
>Have autism
>>
>>78008011
Moonbeam City is shitty anyways.
It can be moved out of the way easily enough.
>>
>>78008037
Well if I remember right it aired 1:00 last week already so they most likely did show South Park twice.
>>
File: ss (2015-12-07).jpg (144KB, 867x771px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-07).jpg
144KB, 867x771px
I guess they couldn't get anything else to replace Moonbeam City.
>>
>>77997954
Isn't it odd how Stan sounded EXACTLY like Cartman when he lunged at him in the last ep, shouting "Screw you, Kyle!"?
>>
>>78008140
huh, guess it isn't double length then
>>
>>78008140
I really really wish Trey and Matt notice this. In the commentary for last season they mentioned that they were about to ask Comedy Central for an extra episode in the season.

Maybe they can take advantage of free slots after 10, they might be able to extend the episode for a better finale
>>
>>78008194
I'm sure they have a bunch of cut scenes already, with more time they can add more to make it flow better
>>
>>78006064
no
>>
>>78008181
It's not that odd
Stan = good Trey Parker
Cartman = evil Trey Parker

Both have special bond with Kyle(Matt Stone).
>>
File: 21312320312.png (136KB, 275x209px) Image search: [Google]
21312320312.png
136KB, 275x209px
>>78008181
that was the joke you imbecile.
>>
>>77997889
Anyone who doesn't know the last EP, Jimmy's interactions with Leslie were all a reference to the movie Ex Machina. I just strongly recommend anyone to watch it, it's good.
>>
>>78008527
The "Does she know" part...is that part from another movie? Blade Runner or something with artificial humans? I remember that from a SciFi movie, and I never saw Ex Machina.
>>
>>78008140
Geez, at least air Nathan For You or something.
>>
>>78008628
Not sure. But practically the whole scene with Jimmy and Leslie conspiring against the news men for a brief moment when their monitor gets a pop up is from Ex Machina. Also the "you're thinking with your dick" is practically the whole point of Ex Machina. Dude talks with the "first" AI womyn and wants to fuck her by helping her escape.

You should watch that movie man. It's a mind fuck.
>>
>>78008181
It was a joke anon
>Kyle calls Stan another Cartman
>Stan gets mad
>Kyle calls him Cartman again
>Stan's next line sounds like Cartman
>>
>>78008697
yeah, after watching ex machina i felt visceral or something... i have no idea what that even means but it sounds right
>>
File: mums against canada.png (277KB, 1024x262px) Image search: [Google]
mums against canada.png
277KB, 1024x262px
Who is the best mother?
>>
File: Cart-stan.png (166KB, 1174x676px) Image search: [Google]
Cart-stan.png
166KB, 1174x676px
>>78008716
Why Craig and Tweek were looking at them?
>>
>>78008716
God what if Stan starts dressing like him?

Jesus, captcha thinks an artichoke is a cactus...
>>
>>78005274
Evry one thinking he's gay
>>
>>78008779
that scene where he cuts open his wrists was fucking disturbing, and it wasn't even that gory.
>>
>>78008859
Reminder that in the original script for the movie, the boys get captured in their attempts to free Terrence and Philip and the General orders them to be executed for treason and Kyle's mom agrees.

Kyle's mom really was a big fat bitch
>>
>>78008914
Man I got the wrong idea about the movie from the trailer since that scene was in it. I just assumed like so many other trailers they had just spoiled the plot twist.
>>
File: students of south park.png (3MB, 8000x3421px) Image search: [Google]
students of south park.png
3MB, 8000x3421px
Which character out of these should get their very own episode? Bearing in mind Pip, Butters, Stan (Stanly's cup), and Wendy (Stupid spoiled whore) already had episodes with just them in it.
>>
>>78009064

Jason, his campy voice always cracks me up.
>>
>>78008859
From left to fight
Fat obnoxious jew
The obviously choice
Got shit on in german scat porn
Poor alcoholic crackhead
Nigger
Gypsi looking hag with bad genes
Second best
Dont know who that is
Dead
Kinda meh
>>
>>78008865
why is craig a worm
>>
>>78009104
>Dont know who that is

Mrs. Tweak.

>>78009064
Not a single specific character, but Craig/Token/Clyde/Tweek/Jimmy.
>>
File: 06.png (259KB, 740x847px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
259KB, 740x847px
>>78009064

Clyde or Damien
>>
>>78007582
Only puss he'd crush
>>
File: 49764602_p0.png (231KB, 500x950px) Image search: [Google]
49764602_p0.png
231KB, 500x950px
>>78009064
The other fatass. I don't think Lice Capades counts.
>>
>>78009162
>Not a single specific character, but Craig/Token/Clyde/Tweek/Jimmy.
yeah, there should be an ep where they replace the main cast and have to save the world

and they ask cartman, stan, kyle and kenny for help because they're experienced with that kinda stuff

and they're just like "fuck no, finally a day off"
>>
File: kim.jpg (64KB, 1275x715px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
64KB, 1275x715px
>>78009064
I want an episode centered around unhooded Kenny
>>
>>78009216
Craig doesn't want to save the world ever again, he'd probably rather watch it burn down
>>
>>78009211

There should be an ep where Cartman and Clyde become step-brothers, what with Lian and Roger hooking up
>>
>>78009249
this this this this this this this this.

I like how they sometimes unhood him but don't make a big deal about it, like in the MJ parody episode. They need to make an entire episode where he's unhooded but just go along like it's no big deal.
>>
>>78009064

Didn't the "mole" die in the movie?
>>
>>78009375
Nah, he came back to life at the end along with everyone else.
>>
>>78009346
i managed to watch the whole michael jackson episode without realising it was kenny
>>
>>78009335
that would be pretty cool, actually
>>
>>78010425
Even though Stan says 'oh my god, he killed Kenny?'
>>
File: 1449534411794.jpg (70KB, 751x329px) Image search: [Google]
1449534411794.jpg
70KB, 751x329px
>yfw everything is an ad
>>
>Going through all of the seasons.
>It's a Cartman episode
Every fucking episode, it's such a pain in the ass to watch these.
>>
>>78008859
Wait, isn't that with the orange skirt Jimmy's mom? Jimmy was introduced after the movie
>>
File: 1447488817531.png (697KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1447488817531.png
697KB, 1366x768px
>>78013525
South Park reuses characters.
>>
>>78004438
They look like Ugly Ukrainians. So is to say Ukrainians.
>>
File: dyslexia.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dyslexia.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
>>78004430
I read it as Fractured butt hole
>>
>>78003779
>next season will just focus on South Park being a destroyed wasteland
>>
>>78013224
If you don't like Cartman's Incredible Gift or the Death of Eric Cartman your taste is questionable
>>
>>78013991
Both of those were alright, Incredible Gift was better than the Death.
>>
>>78014048
>>78013991
Cartman Sucks was superior
>>
File: 1353127438678.jpg (30KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
1353127438678.jpg
30KB, 452x339px
>>78013801
>>
Oh boy, I can't wait! You just can't beat the biting satire of two rich white men mocking people who want to make a difference and asking what the problem is because THEY feel equal though!
>>
>>78014523
it's ok, just think of the previews as trigger warnings. You don't have to watch it.
>>
>>78014523
>mocking people who want to make a difference

people who go about it the wrong way.
>>
>>78014917
>go about it the wrong way
Or even want to go about making bad differences in the first place.
Like destroying individual human rights and civil liberties so your narrative never has to be confronted with dissent or reality.
>>
>>78004430
fuck that shit i want mr. hat as DLC he kicks ass!
>>
File: scene.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scene.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
Is there any significance to Leslie having brown hair in this shot rather than black? That's definitely meant to be her with that hairstyle and logo on her shirt.

It's probably just an oversight from the animators, but could this also mean that ads can shapeshift?

Why yes, I do have a lot of free time.
>>
File: Sp-1910-press-art-image-02.jpg (302KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sp-1910-press-art-image-02.jpg
302KB, 960x540px
Are things gonna be okay with PC Principal?
>>
>>78017898

he's gonna die
>>
>>78005155
>aside from pandering
Ar you fuckers really that ironically blind?
>>
>>78018170
They seriously can not comprehend that they were the joke here. Mere acknowledgement gives them the fuzzies even if it's as a freak fringe group. Anything is fine as long as they get to watch two little boys suffer and get pressured into acting gay.
It's as amusing as it is dismaying.
>>
>>78018389

The episode was not anti-shippers
It made fun of them but the message was not that people shoulnd't ship
>>
>>78018482
>the message was not that people shoulnd't ship
You really missed the fucking point. Rewatch the episode, specifically the part with Craig's dad, and Tweek's parent's response to their children's sexuality.
>>
>>78018734

They had a message about PC culture blindly encouraging gayness when people weren't gay
that's a separate matter to shipping. They had genuine moments of tweek and craig caring for each other and craig's dad coming to terms with and accepting craig's apparent gayness. There was a layer of irony on the whole thing but they were ultimately portraying the relationship relatively positively
>>
>>78018734
I think Stan and Kyle's reactions best represent the show's views on shipping from that episode. They found it kind of weird and confusing, but they weren't particularly bothered by it.
>>
>>78019387
Stan seemed pretty bothered, but he didn't have a negative opinion on it
>>
>>78019551

Stan was more just questioning sexuality in general
he's going to be gay for kyle once they make up after fighting and give each other friendship bracelets
>>
>>78008865
Wow I didn't know Clarence had a south park parody.
>>
>>78019551
Stan was bothered by it not because they were gay, but because he thought that they weren't gay and then Asian girls drawing yaoi of them actually made them gay.
>>
>>78020072
Unless the show literally tell them they're a joke they'll think circles around the obvious anon. Just let them stew in their delusion. As long as they don't shit up threads it's fine, if they do though they need to be dressed down.
>>
>>78009216
Better yet, previous episode would have the boys going out of town for something.

General problem arises that begins to fuck the town up.

Then Jimmy or Token notices that this problem isn't going away like it normally does, then they go fix it.
>>
>>78020133

this is bait
are you triggered by little boy love?
>>
>>78002401
Nope! Imaginationland was M&T's IDEA for a movie that they had for a while and they ended up using the premise in season 11 when they were struggling to think of something to do that week. At the end of their rope they went "Fuck it, we gotta do Imaginationland". (Source: DVD commentary).

They had no script beyond the premise. The DVD movie version that came out later just has a few extra scenes added that they couldn't fit into 22 minutes. They outright state in said commentary that they had no idea what was gonna happen the following week when people were freaking out about the wall coming down that kept the good and evil sides of Imaginationland apart.
>>
>>78014523
Are you that anon who always wildly misinterprets the episodes to twist them into persecution of good and noble oppressed people?

>>78020133
Are you that anon whose family was killed by shippers?

Why don't you two hook up and stroke each others' delusional persecution complexes?
>>
>>78013525
I believe it is Clyde's mom.
>>
>>78020986
Clyde's mum is second from the right.
>>
>>78000309
>they get, and stay, together solely because they think it's what everyone wants even when they're both actually straight
>everyone just goes along with it, supporting them

>you will never witness this in real life with two girls
Why even live?
>>
>>78006232
>Bradley is still missing
>>
>>78009064
Scott malkinson
>>
>>78009335
Actually, that would be pretty great. Cartman and Clyde both want to fight against it, but it happens anyway, and Lian gets married to Roger, at which point Cartman declares a bloodfeud upon Clyde, promising to make him suffer like no one else, until the cold and bitter end that he will bring upon him.
When asked why he's that mean to Clyde, he'd simply answer: "That fucking son of a bitch killed my Step-Mom."
>>
>>78014523
They were doing it even when they were poor
>>
>>78014523
As opposed to Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, who are 100% Cherokee and scrub floors for a living.
>>
>>78009064
Scot malcomson
>>
Who's going to die next episode?
>>
>>78022100

PC principal
>>
>>78022115
If it happens, I hope it will be glorious too. Some sort of Green Bird moment at least.
>>
>>78022340

They've started to make PCP a little more sympathetic, I could see him doing a heroic sacrifice in the end
>>
>>78017800
Either an animation error, or it's an older model of Leslie that was never used, but was accidentally placed in instead of current Leslie.
>>
>PC Principal turns out to be a kid so Barbrady shoots him, thus saving everyone
>>
>>78009249
That's the worst idea. It's like you guys don't understand how some things are only good because they're used sparingly.
>>
>>77999528
>yfw plotline continues next season
>>
>>78009346
He's unhooded the whole time in the little league ep.
>>
>>78022611

It's like you think one episode out of 250 is something other than sparingly
>>
>>78022649
It's like you don't think that 22 minutes of a joke that only works because you don't do it all the time is too much.
>>
I'm kinda hoping Jimmy isn't done completely for this story. Him being so involved in the first two parts and getting roughed up afterwards only to not appear in the finale would be lame.
>>
>>78022765
Seconded hard. He should either be one of the people to deal the final blow on Leslie or artenatively hook up with her. Screw Creek goddammit, I want Leslie x Jimmy to be endgame.
>>
>>78008859
>mums
Brit/ausfag.
>>
>>77999528

>>Garrison's presidential campaign with Jenner

That's pretty quick to solve, because they're main characters in the plot right now

>>Craig and Tweek's fake relationship

Irrelevant. It built up drama for the ongoing plot, and it can be sorted into two seconds

>>Explaining exactly what the fuck happened to Principal Victoria

Irrelevant. She got "replaced"

>>Advertisement conspiracy

Yes

>>Stan and Kyle falling out

Yes

>>Barbrady and his dog

Pretty quick really

>>ISIS wiring the kids money

Irrelevant

>>Butters and his Canadian GF

>>Butters
>>Relevant

>>Gentrification making the cost of living in South Park unaffordable for Randy

Yes

>>PC Principal's disappearance

Yes
>>Leslie betraying Jimmy, leaving him with Nathan and then going after Kyle.

Yes, but these are all connected
>>
>>77997889
Darq sent me the pass episode...now I'm catching up with the whole season..
>>
>>78004142
>Did they forget he's gay?

Wasn't he a lesbian before he became a man again?
>>
Reminder that South Park just hammers down morals:

https://youtu.be/QOBYEIxqyW8

>Jeff Dunham is very popular in Islamic Saudi Arabia.
Face it; some things just fail to be funny.
>>
>>78023938
As opposed to buddhist Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>78022684
I just want Kenny unhooded so we can understand him better
Is THAT too much to ask?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6211886
>>
I haven't watched a single episode this season, but I understand there seems to be some sort of overarching plotline.
Can someone fill me in or direct me to some episode DLs?
>>
>>78024384
Just go to putlocker and watch S9 from the beginning m8. The first 4 episodes are meh compared to the rest of the season but they're still pretty good.
>>
>>78024413
*S19, sorry

I also watch Doctor Who and that's on Series 9 atm so I got confused.
>>
>>78024106
Yes. You can understand every other kid just fine, let Kenny be a little foulmouthed mf that's hard to understand.
Besides there's already mysterion episodes for that.
>>
>>78004430
This is the only logical ending to this season.
>>
>>78023938
Not only is he an insufferable brony fag, he also has shit opinions. Great video.
>>
>>78013224
>going through all of the seasons
>it's a Cartman and Butters episode

They're all the same thing
>>
>>78009180

Why is he the best sp boy?

> slightly fat
> crybaby
> loves attention
>>
>>78002724
You have to remember that US left is really just central right compared to the rest of the world.
>>
>>78004142
He was last known to be attracted to women (season 11 300 parody). After changing back into a man in season 12 they never addressed his sexuality, but I think the joke is that he's gone right back to where he started (homophobic straight man/closeted gay).
>>
>>78013224
Why would you watch a show where you hate half the episodes?
>>
god free hat is fucking hilarious
>>
>>78013525
One thing I've always wondered: has Jimmy retroactively been living in South Park for years, or did he move in from out of town sometime between Cripple Fight and the episode where Cartman can't laugh at the missing kid, which would mean he's been there for less than a "year"?
>>
File: trashman.jpg (78KB, 398x503px) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
78KB, 398x503px
>>78023938

>Likes nostalgia critic
>>
>>78005274
>>78008903
Actually, at this point in the episode it was more like:
Everyone thinks he's gay AND a cheating, heartbreaking bastard.
>>
>>78025836
>Everyone thinks he's gay
To be fair, he was the one who suggested Plan "Let's tell everyone we're gay".

> AND a cheating, heartbreaking bastard.
Even if they don't come clean, Tweek better tell everyone the Michael thing was a misunderstanding.
>>
File: dooge.jpg (40KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
dooge.jpg
40KB, 600x685px
>>78025466

Sounds like all the girls that I end up with
>>
>>78025919
>To be fair, he was the one who suggested Plan "Let's tell everyone we're gay".
I feel like he didn't think that one through very well.
>>
>>78026142
It had no way of working. I'm not even sure either of them even tried telling anyone other than the Asian girls that they weren't gay.

They should have said they were bi-curious but it wasn't working out as they realized they weren't gay. Or that they were bisexual but they didn't work as a couple.
>>
>>78026344
>I'm not even sure either of them even tried telling anyone other than the Asian girls that they weren't gay.
They told PC Principal. Maybe they just gave up after he said that didn't matter. They probably should have at least tried to tell their parents though.
>>
>>78004999
>>78005027
Anything other than KylexCartman is a shit ship and should be eliminated.

Btw anyone know any good fanfic or fanart that are similar to pic related?
>>
>>78026570
God damn it, anon. God fucking damnit it. Every fucking time.
>>
File: tumblr_nnf2u9v1zY1qej0yho1_1280.jpg (229KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnf2u9v1zY1qej0yho1_1280.jpg
229KB, 700x500px
>>78026607
What's wrong anon? Do you not enjoy the best ship on this show?
>>
>>78026659
>What's wrong anon? Do you not enjoy shit on this show?
FTFY
>>
>>78026570
>KylexCartman
why

they fucking hate each other
>>
>>78026712
Cartman canonically can't live without Kyle and would chase Kyle to the ends of the Earth in order to have his balls sucked by him.
>>
>>78026744
Hell, he'll even chase him into San Francisco, or a Hippie Rock Festival!
>>
>>78026744
yeah, but they still hate each other
>>
File: KymanPair.png (216KB, 587x404px) Image search: [Google]
KymanPair.png
216KB, 587x404px
>>78026712
This >>78026744
From the hate, spawns love. It's like pottery. How you can watch South Park and not see them as a couple is beyond me.
>>
Why was tweek x craig a thing before that episode anyway? They're just side characters who never interact or talk to each other but it was apparently popular enough to warrant an episode about it.
>>
>>78026798
There was an episode in Season 3 where they fought each other. If two characters appear in the same episode then some sad lonely weeb will decide to ship them.
>>
File: kyman3.jpg (383KB, 851x600px) Image search: [Google]
kyman3.jpg
383KB, 851x600px
>>78026798
Have you watched Tweek vs Craig? That's all it takes to create a ship.

Plus they couldn't use main characters like Kyle x Cartman/Stan for obvious reasons.
>>
File: tumblr_nmdfbgkbOu1twh5zjo1_1280.png (296KB, 1280x910px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmdfbgkbOu1twh5zjo1_1280.png
296KB, 1280x910px
>>78026785
They have a hate/love relationship. Those are the only kinds of relationships that are worth shipping you tasteless fuck.
>>
>>78026798
Matt and Trey asked people to send in Tweek/Craig art for that episode, so some (most?) of it may not have existed before that.
>>
File: 1441841436541.jpg (160KB, 828x686px) Image search: [Google]
1441841436541.jpg
160KB, 828x686px
>>78026864
Where did they get all those sad breakup pictures though? There is no way that was all already drawn by fans.

Do Matt and Trey secretly draw anime fanart?
>>
>>78026798
Shippers, man. They don't need a good reason. I guess people thought their personalities would work well together or something.

>>78026864
Nah, man. It's been a big thing for ages, I imagine since season 3. I was really involved in SP fandom like 10 years ago and even back then it was the third most popular pairing.

>>78026919
Storyboard artists drew them.
>>
>>78026798
>Tweek vs Craig
>autists noticing that they're sometimes near each other in crowd shots
>Craig is generally portrayed as either deadpan or hotheaded, which provides a nice contrast with Tweek
>people wanting to ship something outside the main characters, and the only other secondary boys are handicapped (which Japan hates), black (which Japan hates), and Clyde whose personality has never really been defined and is typically shipped with Bebe anyway

The original most popular ship that didn't involve the 5 main boys was Damien x Pip so that should tell you how desperate fujoshits are when it comes to secondary/tertiary character ships.
>>
>>78026344
>>78026447
Why not just not do anything?
The entire reason the yaoi thing bothered them is that it gave to people an inadequate image of them (as gay together).
Pretending to be gay and breaking up (or even pretending to be bi.curious and not working out) only solves people thinking they're together, but reassures them that they're gay.

And by people I mean a whole lot more than the japanese girls. Beforehand the yaoi seemed to affect only a handful of kids because it's silly speculation, after the breakup it's the whole town because it's "official".

Their plan (and lack of honesty towards their parents) was retarded, but I don't mind, it made for a fun episode.
>>
>>78026712
>2015
>people still believe Cartman hates Kyle
He is a flaming tsundere. Have you never watched anime like Trey has?
>>
>>78026798
>>78026864
Craig x Tweek have been one of the most popular pairings in the fandom since Tweek vs Craig aired over 13 years ago. They have the most fanfiction after Stan x Kyle.
>>
I'm just catching up with this season, how did you girls react to Cupid me being product of Cartman's supressed homosexual tendencies?
>>
File: tumblr_nv5c63lwQy1u9o6ypo1_1280.png (200KB, 887x845px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv5c63lwQy1u9o6ypo1_1280.png
200KB, 887x845px
>>78026964
Remember: they're children and everyone in the school believed they were a couple. Doesn't matter what's true when rumours spread like that in elementary school.

Their plan was very qt.
>>
>>78026959
>>Craig is generally portrayed as either deadpan or hotheaded, which provides a nice contrast with Tweek
I've noticed a lot of shippers think Tweek is the more vulnerable one, but after that episode I think it's the other way around.
>>
>>78026798
Being side characters actually helps, since it's less likely that canon will sink your ship. It's not likely we would have gotten a "Craig's girlfriend" story that would have invalidated the ship.

Although saying that, side characters like Butters, Token, Clyde, Jimmy and Ike actually did get a "girlfriend" story have been more or less firmly established as straight, so I guess Craig and Tweek was about all that was left.
>>
>>78026984
I think the gay aspect was intentional and will be brought up again someday, but most people seem to think Cupid Me is purely a product of Cartman's narcissism / insanity.
>>
>>78026984
It was funny. You could also see it as narcissism instead of repressed homosexuality.

>>78027004
>everyone in the school believed they were a couple.
The boys said pretty much verbatim "they aren't actually gay".
>>
>>78026798
They are also the only memorable boys that haven't had a named girlfriend or a crush. Clyde has had 3 girlfriends and he is seen reading Playboy, Token has had two girlfriends, Butters has his bitches, Charlotte, Lexus, Kim Kardashian, and Paris. Jimmy had Nutgobbler, and his girlfriend in the steroid episode, and now Leslie.

Tweek and Craig have only liked Bebe that one episode. Craig seemed to have a crush on the boy with Tourettes. Craig broke up with a girlfriend in the SoT because she slowed him down so that doesn't confirm his heterosexuality much either.
>>
>>78027065
>It's not likely we would have gotten a "Craig's girlfriend" story that would have invalidated the ship.
Craig actually did have a girlfriend in Stick of Truth. Although the only thing we know about her is he broke up with her because thieves work alone or something.
>>
>>78027065
One or two "girlfriends" in elementary school wouldn't make a real kid straight, so it's not really that big a problem for fictional characters.
>>
>>78027094
He's never expressed clear romantic feelings or sexual longing for another character, male or female. Yes Kyman guy, I'm sure you're taking offense with me saying that.

It was pretty clearly established he isn't into women, but beyond that it gets a lot murkier.
>>
>>78027178
He was in love with Wendy and had a crush on Patty Nelson.
>>
>>78027178
Well no shit he hasn't said anything clear. Why do you think that rules out him being gay?
>>
File: southpark.jpg (1MB, 1152x1800px) Image search: [Google]
southpark.jpg
1MB, 1152x1800px
Did they do this intentionally?

Are Kyle and Cartman portraying Matt and Trey's own homosexual relationship?

Do you think they ship it?
>>
>>78027209
>He was in love with Wendy
That's a bit too far, but he did seem to be genuinely sad when she wasn't interested in him anymore.
>>
File: tumblr_nq8pviFNcA1tofgyoo1_1280.png (282KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq8pviFNcA1tofgyoo1_1280.png
282KB, 500x350px
REBLOG IF U LOVE KYMANAND WANT KYLE TO SUCK THAT DICCCC‼️ STYLE GET OUT OF MY FACE U AINT EVEN STYLISH KYMAN ️️ALL THE WAY I WANT KYLE TO HOE UP ON THAT DICK I WANT CARTMAN TO FUCK A JEW IN THE MOUTH WHAT DO U SAY MY FELLOW HOMIES⁉️⁉️BRE AK THE INTERNET™‼️WITH YOUR KYMAN LOVE BAXK OFF H8⃣TERS U DONT KNOW LIKE IF YOU ARE ANTI STYLE STYLE IS RACIST️️ AND PROBLEMATIC? WHY???? WELL YOU WILL finD OUT‼️‼️‼️
>>
>>78027133
Butters was also one of the sexually obsessed kids or wtv it's called with the picture of the nice lady with the handkerchief and her BUSH. He also likes J.Lo.

>Craig seemed to have a crush on the boy with Tourettes
If that's true he also had a crush on Cartman in that same episode.

>>78027138
Jimmy fucked a grown woman to get rid of his boner.
Anyway to shippers nothing can make a character definitely straight or gay, they could always switch sides. See: Korra.
>>
>>78027209
>He was in love with Wendy
Disputable.

>had a crush on Patty Nelson.
Oh yeah.

>>78027211
>Why do you think that rules out him being gay?
I don't, that's not what I said. I said
>he isn't into women, but beyond that it gets a lot murkier.
>>
>>78027209
It was a crush on Wendy and in love with Patty. But you're right, he's been into girls. On the other hand, his innocent crushes involve girls and his perverted thoughts and actions involve guys. The second one is usually a better sexuality predictor.
>>
>>78009064

>It turns out Bill and Fosse are brothers
>Their dads are in a gay relationship
>>
>>78027334
Then what are you taking issue with?
>>
>>78009064
I want to see more of the Mole.
>>
>>78027292
>If that's true he also had a crush on Cartman in that same episode.

He never touched Cartman's shoulder and asked to do his laundry while soft and gentle music played despite him having lots of opportunities to do so. He probably found him Cartman unattractive regardless of him swearing. Thomas seems to be more his type (blond boy that twitches).
>>
Kyle is generally superior to Stan, but why is he being such a douche?
>suspects stan of preventing them from uncovering the truth about pc because of randy
Yeah, because Stan has always been supportive of his dad's trend of the week?

At least Stan assumes Kyle's heart is in the right place, he just thinks he's afraid of the consequences.
>>
File: anger_by_thandav.jpg (463KB, 1092x1342px) Image search: [Google]
anger_by_thandav.jpg
463KB, 1092x1342px
>>78011708
Pffft, that can't be real, I mean jesus chri
>IT'S FUCKING REAL
>>
>>78027361
I'm just saying there isn't much to support him being particularly gay, since the only male character he's expressed attraction towards is a tiny winged version of himself.

That doesn't mean he can't be gay, just that we haven't really been shown things that indicate that he is.
>>
>>78027292
>If that's true he also had a crush on Cartman in that same episode.
They're talking about him asking that kid to hang out and wanting to do his fucking laundry.

That's not explicitly a crush, but it's creepy levels of admiration at the very least. He never showed that for Cartman at all.
>>
>>78027389
Jesus dude, I'm tired of arguing this exact thing with you every fucking time the topic of Creek comes up.
As I said before, this is subtext of one scene that has a very clear and different textual meaning. Matt and Trey don't do subtext, shippers do.

If you want to make retarded mental gymnastics out of 2 seconds of show, fine, just don't pretend there's any objectivity to it.
>>
>>78027429
He didn't express attraction to Cupid Me either. It just depends on what you count as support. I grant you that almost everything he does is a joke, deluded, or both, so it's easy to blow off.
>>
File: butters.gif (1MB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
butters.gif
1MB, 500x305px
>>78027416
If it's Butters' fault I'm going to be EXTREMELY upset. I might even write a strongly worded letter to Matt and Trey.

Butters hanging out with Stan and the rest of them was the best thing they could've done for this show. Butters is the best character on this show by far.
>>
>>78027495
>Matt and Trey don't do subtext
Seriously? Shipping aside, you're not giving them enough credit. They often leave the message of a scene/episode unsaid and let the audience figure it out.
>>
>>78027467
>it's creepy levels of admiration
It's not creepy, it's clumsy.

It's just they make it very clear the whole damn episode what Craig likes: saying shit and getting away with it. How this gets forgotten to be replaced by "he likes him romantically and/or finds him attractive" because of an ambiguous background music and a hand gesture is completely stupid.
>>
File: 1449260796692.gif (134KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1449260796692.gif
134KB, 500x513px
The yellow jester does not play.
But gently pulls the strings.
Se smiles as the puppets dance.
In the court of the crimson king.
>>
>>78027511
I think it's mostly a joke but wouldn't get surprised if he comes out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxgnVnNou_c
>>
>>78027527

>Professor Chaos devised a scheme to bring ads to south park
>Clicked on an ad and then left the computer on
>Butters thinks nothing of it and forgot he was the catalyst.
>>
>>78027563
You're now deliberately ignoring the "asking to his laundry" part.
>>
>>78027511
What, you masturbate to people you don't find attractive?

>>78027541
Really? Literally the
>I learned something today
guys?

I like them but subtlety isn't exactly their M.O.
>>
>>78027563
>"he likes him romantically and/or finds him attractive" because of an ambiguous background music and a hand gesture is completely stupid.

It might be stupid, but TV writers will have a man and a woman hook up based on much less.
>>
>>78027616
I didn't say he wasn't attracted to Cupid Me/guys/girls, I said he didn't express it.
>>
>>78027599
Someone made a 15-minute montage of Cartman gay scenes and it doesn't even include everything.
http://vimeo.com/125403450

>Cartman dancing and pretending to Britney Spears
He also made out with the Timberlake cutout according to Butters.
>>
I'll never understand shipping
>>
>>78027610
No, that's his clumsy way to show admiration.
Here's what's I guess my headcanon on this scene.
>Craig thinks Thomas is a super cool kid because he can say asslicker to Chris Hansen and get away with it
>Craig wants to hang out with this kid who he thinks he's awesome, because that's what kids do
>Craig thinks he has to prove his worth to the cool kid so that he'd let him hang out with him, because that's what kids do
>Craig has the idea to make himself useful by doing one of Thomas' chores

Well I didn't think it as thouroughly before, because it seemed self-evident to me, but there you go. Yeah it's a bit clumsy, but it's way less far-fetched than "he wants to do his laundry to smell his underwear" or however you justify that as implying romance.
>>
File: bunny.jpg (64KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.jpg
64KB, 468x750px
>>78027603
kek, that would be a pretty good lead in to their new game too.

but I don't like seeing Butters get bullied so that shit better not happen
>>
>>78027416
Wasn't he just reacting to Stan being a douche first?
>>
>>78027065
>Implying biscum doesn't exist
>>
>>78027775
And you accuse me of over-analyzing that scene...
>>
>>78027791
>>78027775
Whoever's arguing that Craig had a crush on the kid with Tourettes is stupid as fuck. Just wanted to let you faggots know.

This is such a pathetic argument to be having.
>>
>>78027623
But Matt and Trey aren't hacks.
And yeah, I'm aware you're making a double standards argument, but like it or not the double standard is there, you have to be a lot less subtle to signify gay attraction than straight attraction simply because it's not the norm.

>>78027646
How is masturbating to it not expressing attraction?
>>
>>78009064
I'd love to see a Timmy-centric episode where he mostly interacts with other similarly-disabled kids who also only say their names.

>Timmy timmy, TIMMY timmy timmy
>Jason, JASON JASON jason
>Timmy?
>Jason.
>>
>>78027791
He's not overanalyzing at all, he's just explaining how he took it in more detail in the hopes that you get it.
>>
>>78027831
most people here are retarded senpai
>>
>>78027776
Are Butters and Kenny an actual ship? Is their ship name actually called Bunny? lmao is it because they're both blonde?
>>
>>78027563
Dude, wanting to do a stranger's laundry is like stalker behaviour.

I don't think the point of that scene was to actually suggest he was attracted to the tourettes kid. It was just a funny culmination of his "If I could _____ I would be sooo happy".

Still, man, when you're compiling evidence of when minor characters have shown interest in someone, there's no harm chucking it in. It makes for a funny coincidence looking back after this Tweek stuff.
>>
>>78027864
if it moves someone ships it m8
>>
>>78027834
>And yeah, I'm aware you're making a double standards argument, but like it or not the double standard is there, you have to be a lot less subtle to signify gay attraction than straight attraction simply because it's not the norm.

I agree with you, but I can't fault someone for not thinking in double standards.
>>
File: bunny2.jpg (134KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
bunny2.jpg
134KB, 640x823px
>>78027892
>>78027864
i think it's because of that one Hawaii episode. literally takes just one episode or one scene to start a ship
>>
>>78027864
yes, yes, and I'm pretty sure it's a case of pairing the spares for people who mainly ship Style
>>
>>78027864
http://southparkfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Pairings

I'll never understand the purpose of ship names that make your shipping activities stupid-sounding and ungoogleable.
>>
>>78027931
>pairing the spares for people who mainly ship Style
So Cartman can just die alone, huh?
>>
>>78027567
SHUT THE FUCK LESLIE I'M TRYING TO ENJOY MY DELICIOUS MOUNTAIN DEW AND DORITOS SPONSORED BY XBOX ONE AND BAD DRAGON
>>
>>78027791
Jesus fuck, as I said I never had to make that train of thought before, but since I apparently need to argue with you something that was evident to me, I try to put it into clear words.

And shit, the first 2 points are not overanalyzing, they're not even analyzing.
>it's clearly shown and said in the episode that Craig admires the trait of "saying shit and getting away with it", he says it right then and there
>he literally says "can I hang out with you?"

Again, what's your explanation for the laundry evoking romance?
>>
File: tweek.png (180KB, 516x300px) Image search: [Google]
tweek.png
180KB, 516x300px
>>78027922

Is there a ship for Tweek and Not-Craig?
>>
File: kyman.png (275KB, 495x405px) Image search: [Google]
kyman.png
275KB, 495x405px
>>78027935
>http://southparkfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sheric

NOTHING on Earth will convince me that someone actually fantasizes about Shelly and Cartman getting together. N O T H I N G.

Also 12 pages of shippings? Jesus christ, what's the point when Kyman and Creek are the only real ships?
>>
>>78027955
Yes
>>
>>78027884
>wanting to do a stranger's laundry is like stalker behaviour.
Nigga it's kids
>>
>>78027955
he's a fat racist, thus not cute enough to ship
>>
File: tumblr_n6yyznD42j1tvjya8o1_1280.gif (453KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6yyznD42j1tvjya8o1_1280.gif
453KB, 272x200px
>>78028008
Shut the fuck up, Style is absolute garbage compared to Kyman.
>>
>>78027416
Kyle has always been an ungrateful bitch to Stan
>>
>>78027988
of course:

http://southparkfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Tokeek
http://southparkfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Carteek

are just some
>>
>>78028109
the fuck?

shippers are fucking weird, i swear they just pick two random characters and decide they're in love
>>
>>78028133
>i swear they just pick two random characters and decide they're in love

Isn't that literally the definition?
>>
>>78027848

Every time they've done an episode centered around the disabled kids it's been a shitty looney tunes/hanna barbera parody

Nathan is a great character on his own btw.
>>
File: tumblr_nz057nItjk1ufscsqo1_1280.jpg (437KB, 702x538px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz057nItjk1ufscsqo1_1280.jpg
437KB, 702x538px
>>78028133
They're mostly crack ships. The only actual popular ships are StanxKyle, KylexCartman and CraigxTweek. Anything after that has a minuscule fanbase.
>>
>>78028109
>>78028133
>This pairing is extremely obscure, and there are no known fanfictions that include this pairing.

A lot of these pairings seem made up to act as filler to justify a wiki. Why else would they even bother making a page if people don't seem to give a fuck?
>>
>>78028210
Are there Kenny/Token and Clyde/Token shippers? i was wondering if those jokes were shoutouts.
>>
>>78028271
If you ever want to know if something is shipped, go on tumblr and write the ships name in. If there isn't even ONE piece of fan art it's not real.
>>
>>78028206
How?
I'm tired of every damn side character in SP being called great or underused by /co/ when they have basically the characterization and consistency of an oyster.
So sorry but you're that guy, explain how Nathan is a great character.
>>
File: sp.jpg (506KB, 964x580px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
506KB, 964x580px
>>78028271
also, no they don't seem to exist
>>
File: 49075950_p1_master1200.jpg (165KB, 812x660px) Image search: [Google]
49075950_p1_master1200.jpg
165KB, 812x660px
>>78028271
Clyde/Token is a thing
never heard of any Kenny/Token

Stan/Kyle and Kyle/Cartman are the only ones worth caring about though imo
and Kyle/Cartman sucks
>>
>>78006210
Nathan despises Jimmy, it would be completely out of character for him to help jimmy in any way.
>>
File: tumblr_npcw1kMfEF1qej0yho1_1280.jpg (174KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npcw1kMfEF1qej0yho1_1280.jpg
174KB, 630x400px
>>78028402
I can't even find one piece of fan art for Clyde/Token, can you? A couple crack fics don't count for much.

Also SHIT F U C K I N G TASTE MY FRIEND
>>
>>78028271
Clyde x Token is somewhat a real ship. It's mostly done by people who need to pair off everyone or who pair off characters that stand in the way of their actual ship.
>>
File: smug.png (847KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
847KB, 1280x720px
Why all the South Park threads always end up in shipping?
>>
File: 35313103_p1_master1200.jpg (45KB, 348x512px) Image search: [Google]
35313103_p1_master1200.jpg
45KB, 348x512px
>>78028462
hollycomb did a clyde/token fic. I haven't read it but that semi-legitimizes it in my eyes

KYLE WILL NEVER LOVE CARTMAN
>>
>>78028416
>it would be completely out of character for him to help jimmy in any way.
Yeah, he'd never, like, help him win a sports competition and 1000$ or anything like that.
>>
>>78028554
Because /co/ sucks.
Of course /aco/ wasn't the solution, the issue is not the actual smut.
>>
File: tumblr_nn9xllfSFD1u4q30fo1_1280.png (294KB, 839x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn9xllfSFD1u4q30fo1_1280.png
294KB, 839x600px
>>78028580
You should know by now that Cartman always gets his way. It doesn't matter what the Jew wants, he'll learn to love it.

Real talk though, I read this long ass fanfiction that advertised as a Kyle/Cartman fic. Turns out in the end, Kyle leaves Cartman and gets with Stan. I've never been so pissed in my fucking life, why do they do this?

I like this Kyle/Cartman fic though if anyone is interested: http://archiveofourown.org/works/420889
>>
>>78028554
its a satirical/comedy show about a bunch of 10-year-olds

i've never got it either
>>
File: 36483101_p0_master1200.jpg (83KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
36483101_p0_master1200.jpg
83KB, 600x360px
>>78028664
This is actually a little subgenre of Stan/Kyle fics, where Kyle ends up with Cartman after stan goes into his depressive alcoholic phase (or it can be some other scenario), then eventually ends up with Stan, his TRUE love. Personally I can't read them because I hate the idea of Kyle being with Cartman at all.
>>
File: 1427961743615.png (376KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427961743615.png
376KB, 800x600px
>>78028700
I've never watched something and not shipped at least one couple. I'm a giant faggot.

Doesn't matter if they're bears or nonhuman. If they're both two males that talk to each other they are shippable.
>>
>>78028633
>Selling bad steroids to Jimmy that make him emotionally unstable before their rivalry
>Generally al liar and/or a dick towards everyone he ever came in contact with
To you, this adds up to:
>Generally a hoopy frood who knows where his towel is, and would be happy to help out Jimmy, even after trying to get him raped by a shark and blown up in a race

I'm not sure if you just have a horrible memory, haven't watched all the episodes, or are baiting, but there is something very wrong with this picture.
>>
>>78028664
>implying Cartman wouldn't turn into the sub he is if something happening became even a remote possibility
Look at how he acted with Wendy and Cupid Him. A dom/top he is not.
>>
File: tumblr_nptmeuOf7i1tofgyoo1_1280.png (228KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nptmeuOf7i1tofgyoo1_1280.png
228KB, 500x475px
>>78028822
Kyle is a twink and Cartman is a big guy who likes to bully Kyle. That's pretty much the justification for Cartman being top. I don't think I could possibly read a fic where Kyle is top.

>>78028806
Emphasis on "little". But I wish I knew that before I started reading that fucking fic. It sucks because Kyle and Cartman were adorable together before Stan's whined his way into Kyle's pants.

You'd have to be pretty fucking basic to actually ship Stan and Kyle together t b h. But I guess it's your opinion or whatever.
>>
>>78028814
I don't think you understand how steroids work, and they literally made him win the olympics.
And I'm not implying Nathan's all cool with Jimmy, just refuting that "it would be completely out of character for him to help jimmy in any way.". He has helped him in that one past occurence, when he had something to gain too.

Not sure why you need to be such a dick about being wrong. Nice H2G2 reference though.
>>
File: pip.jpg (90KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pip.jpg
90KB, 480x360px
Is she the most evilest character ever to appear on South Park?
>>
File: ass.gif (490KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
ass.gif
490KB, 500x323px
>>
File: 37997697_p0.png (655KB, 1961x1441px) Image search: [Google]
37997697_p0.png
655KB, 1961x1441px
>>78028920
Kyle/Cartman is the basic 'two characters who hate each other and do horrible things to each other in canon but actually they wanna fuck' thing that 14-year-old fujoshi love. Only thing preventing it from being a total crack ship is that they tolerate each other's presence and Cartman seems to actually like Kyle.
>>
>>78028920
Right now he can safely bully Kyle sexually with ballsucking and Jumbotron confessions because he subliminally knows Kyle won't see it as real attraction. If either of them ever copped to Cartman having actual feelings, it would be a whole different ballgame.
>>
>>78028554
I'd take shipping arguments over the political/SJW arguments on /tv/ SP threads any day.
>>
File: tumblr_n3ptcrpIaL1qmu9x9o1_1280.jpg (115KB, 638x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3ptcrpIaL1qmu9x9o1_1280.jpg
115KB, 638x324px
>>78029071
Not nearly as basic as the "two close childhood friends" angle. Aren't you sick of that yet, anon?

Seeing Kyle and Cartman do cute stuff is more more enjoyable in my opinion of course. But i-it's not like I respect YOUR opinion or anything.
>>
i think /co/ should start a fucking ridiculous ship and try to make it popular just to fuck with tumblr
>>
>>78029071
"Crackship" is usually two characters who barely interact. If they're always together it's not really a crackship, compatibility aside.
>>
>>78029174
>implying all South Park ships aren't fucking ridiculous
>>
>>78029144
Fair enough.
>>
>>78029174
You mean like two background characters who had their only scene together in 1999?
>>
>>78027922
It was actually a somewhat popular ship before that episode.
>>
>>78029174
Kyle + Ike = Kike = )
>>
>>78000309
thats kinda cool and i'm pretty homophobic

who made it?
>>
>>78029269
Less ridiculous than Ike x adult teacher, which acrually happened.
>>
File: h135.jpg (39KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
h135.jpg
39KB, 500x366px
>>78029150
>"two close childhood friends" angle. Aren't you sick of that yet, anon?
never ever
>>
>>78029174
Every ship besides Style, Kyman, Standy, Cutters, and Candy is ridiculous.
>>
>>78029421
>Candy
Oh fuck for a second I thought that was Cartman and Randy.
>>
File: 1444367543280.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444367543280.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
>>78029421
What the fug anon? Are Standy and Candy really what I think they are?

Style, Kyman and Creek more like it.
>>
>>78029421
>Cutters
Cartman/Butters? Craig/Butters? Cupid/Butters?

>Candy
Cartman/Wendy? Cartman/Randy? Craig's dad/Randy? Cartman/Stan/Wendy?

Goddamn ship names.
>>
>>77997954
Stan and Kyle will reconcile in the most homoerotic manner there is. It may not happen during that episode. Yet it will happen.
>>
>>78029474
Oh shit I thought it was StanxRandy and CartmanxRandy here >>78029476 jesus

>>78029504
CartmanxButters, CartmanxWendy, StanxWendy
>>
File: 1402941479596.jpg (17KB, 142x326px) Image search: [Google]
1402941479596.jpg
17KB, 142x326px
>>78029476
Stan/Wendy and Cartman/Wendy
>>
>>78029421
>Standy
i'm assuming you mean stan/wendy because stan/randy would be very fucked up anon
>>
>>78029474
Well, between
>adult men
>girls his own age
Cartman has only had sex with one of these.
>>
>>78004430
>>78005956
The whole season isn't an ad, just the end. The whole season was the ads turning South Park into an ad.

And it was all planned by someone higher up than anyone else int he world of South Park: Matt and Trey
>>
>>78028952
Well, maybe we just have massively different definitions of "help".
For example, I wouldn't call the guy selling me a food which stops me from dying, a person who "helped" me.
Even less so, if said bread - no matter how important to me not dying - would also have the side effect of me having difficulty keeping my hormones in check. (Which is what happened in the episode.)

In retrospect, I get what you mean, but I still wouldn't call selling Jimmy something "help".
>>
File: monopoly.png (1MB, 1280x879px) Image search: [Google]
monopoly.png
1MB, 1280x879px
>>78029582
When did Cartman have sex with an adult man? The only person I remember him fucking are Snooki and Cupid me
>>
>>78029687
Ben Affleck and semen guy, might be forgetting some.
>>
>>78029549
Stan/Sharon would be fine tho tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 650x427px
>>78028554
I just noticed that scuzzel butt thats some attention to detail
>>
>>78029713
Leonardo Dicaprio, but Cartman was in a head trauma-induced alternate personality scenario in which he thought he was a Vietnamese prostitute named Ming Lee, so maybe it doesn't count.
>>
>>78029770
>Cartman was in a head trauma-induced alternate personality scenario in which he thought he was a Vietnamese prostitute named Ming Lee
does anyone ever stop to think how utterly ridiculous everything in this shows sounds?
>>
So, there's at least one boy in South Park who is actually straight?
>>
>>78030171
Ha
No
>>
>>78030171
Kenny and Butters are by far the straightest
>>
>>78029029
I ship her and Pip.
>>
>>78030296
>>78030296
>>78030296
time to move folks
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.