[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here more excited for Suicide Squad than for Batman v Superman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 27

File: 6nxdwqi.jpg (286KB, 1530x1394px) Image search: [Google]
6nxdwqi.jpg
286KB, 1530x1394px
Who here more excited for Suicide Squad than for Batman v Superman?
>>
>>77983918
Literally no one.
>>
>PG 13 tryhard edge fest
Haha no thanks
>>
File: Dick Eastwood.jpg (217KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Eastwood.jpg
217KB, 1200x900px
I'm not, but this would probably just make this more amazing than I could have ever hoped.

I will say, I expect SS to be the better movie of the two. I just don't care about anyone except Will Smith (because Will Smith, not Deadshot) and I'm absolutely hyped for Jared Leto's Joker. I believe most of the other characters will at least be good enough to keep my interest.
>>
>>77983918
From the thumb I thought it was a Mystery Men remake, and then you had to go and spoil my day.

Eat shit, OP.
>>
>>77983918
Considering that the director is good and he said that the Movie would be fun like hell, sure i am
>>
File: worry.jpg (23KB, 305x323px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
23KB, 305x323px
>>77983918
I am.

Because it's going to be a much better movie.

You can tell my how the cast interacts with each other.
In all the photos where you see the various crews interacting offset, like at award shows, conventions. and the like, the SKWAD guys are all smiles. Chummy as fuck. Just chilling.

The BvS guys look like they hate everyone minute they're associated with this crap.
Ben Affleck always looks like an Imam at a pork factory

People know when they're in a good movie and people know when they're in a bad one
>>
Well I am, but I'm still not excited for either overall.
>>
>>77984139
I just hope the next trailers don't kill my hype like the BvS ones did at each new trailer
>>
>>77984139
>Ben Affleck always looks like an Imam at a pork factory
To be fair, his Breakup took a hit on him
>>
>>77983976
The only reason I would want to watch a suicide squad movie is because it's rated R. If they announce it as PG13 I'm dropping that shit faster than a studio exec can say "market research"
>>
I was, not after the confirmation of it being PG13
>>
>>77984198
They already did
It just assures that it will do better than BvS
>>
>>77984198
They already announced that it's PG13
>>
File: huh.png (89KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
89KB, 640x1136px
>>77984178
Comic Con trailer was good while the New one was pretty much a marketing Campaign, cant really blame WB because everything that people said was "The movie is too dark, where are the jokes", and the funny part is that a lot of people somehow liked this trailer better of the tone.
pic related made me scratch my head
>>
>>77984198
>thinking Suicide Squad needs to be rated R

Damn you're dumb.
>>
>>77984226
Well, Slott is retarded. Superman saved the rocket in all trailers (teaser included), and he only noticed now?
>>
>>77984139
>The BvS guys look like they hate everyone minute they're associated with this crap.

Eh?
>>
>>77983918
I am. Batman vs Superman is a recipe for disaster on paper.
>>
>>77983918
i never research any of this movie beside the first trailer so i'm gonna guess the characters personalities.
the russian walrus, the bisexual whore, a black guy, the "i use swords" character (2nd token female), i got dishonorable discharge ex-marine after 1 deployment, rare pepe, and the life is hard emo
>>
>>77984266
That's just the effect of being around Cavil.
>>
>there are people in this thread who have never read a Suicide Squad or Justice League comic in their lives
>>
>>77984284
Wrong, right, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong
>>
File: No.jpg (142KB, 1249x684px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
142KB, 1249x684px
>>77984284
>i'm gonna guess the characters personalities.
>Never made any research about the comics
You can stop now
>>
File: tumblr_nrdrzqgkhR1sx679fo1_1280.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrdrzqgkhR1sx679fo1_1280.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>77984266
Counterpoint
>>
>>77984246
A suicide squad movie needs to be rated R. In order for a film adaptation to address the things that happen in that book, it would probably instantly be classified as "R." I'm not saying I want it to be edgy, just that making any sort of action movie that's at PG13 is going to mean that they're compromising on things.
>>
>>77984284
Australian asshole (redundant), lolsorandom whore, they keep pulling me back black guy, angry monster brute, I made wrong decisions in my life fire spic

The rest is accurate
>>
>>77984337
Everyone looks happy except Bin-al-Afleck, peace be upon him, and he's just mad thinking about thos Islamophobes.
>>
File: suicide-squad-tattoos_612x380.jpg (100KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-squad-tattoos_612x380.jpg
100KB, 612x380px
They all got tattoos.

Obviously to commemorate surviving such a shit movie
>>
>>77984337
Even Cavill prefered to chill with them
>>
>>77984400
Not all of them, read the article next time
>>
>>77984337
Look at that forced smile on Cavil, look at Batfleck's "I don't want to be here" face
>>
>>77984337
That was literally like a week after his divorce was announced, so he was probably just depressed as fuck. Everyone else was having a good time. He was also on Kimmel last week joking around.
>>
>>77984377
>to address the things that happen in that book
To be fair, Not a lot of stuff that happens on suicide squad are R rated worthy, maybe some head explosions but the rest is pretty normal
>>
>>77984226
Slott liking anything is sure as fuck sign that it will be total shit.
>>
>>77983918
Croc looks like his feet hurt.
>>
>>77984446
Well he hated the first trailer
>>
>>77984377
>In order for a film adaptation to address the things that happen in that book, it would probably instantly be classified as "R."

No it wouldn't. The only things that garner R ratings these days are excessive swearing, nudity and gore. None of which are in the source material.
>>
i will go watch both
BvS will make more money
but i think suicide squad will be the better movie
>>
>>77983918
By far, yeah.

It just looks like a better film, with better talent on it.

Dunno how people keep letting Snyder scam them into paying for to watch his consistently terrible films.
>>
File: film_ratings1.jpg (198KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
film_ratings1.jpg
198KB, 1024x1325px
>>77984422
Straight from the MPAA website. PG-13 is actually pretty restrictive.
>>
>>77983918
Wheres Slipknot
>>
>>77984456
The first trailer made the movie look much better than the second one did, so...
>>
Reminder that this movie is going to be GOAT.

>Sounds like David Ayer’s intensive rehearsal process for Suicide Squad paid off for the film’s talent with help from Will Smith.

>The filmmaker — known for requesting that his actors undergo weeks of rehearsals prior to shooting — gathered actors including Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje close to six weeks before principal photography commenced to rehearse.

>"When we got to the film, we were already a squad," Akinnuoye-Agbaje tells THR of the Warner Bros. project based on the DC Comics property. "We partied together, we ate together, we worked out together. What you’ll see in the movie, the relationships are very organic, and that’s David’s process. He wanted a real team of people that he handpicked to get along. It brought us together as a unit."

>But it wasn’t all work.
>Akinnuoye-Agbaje adds that Smith requested that a "rec room" be built for the actors so they could continue bonding offscreen in extracurricular ways courtesy of a ping-pong table, basketball hoops and even a deejay booth.
>>
>>77984450
>Croc looks like his feet hurt.
Well, Croc never had a happy life and everyone hates him because his Skin is pretty much a alligator skin, cant really blame him for felling depressed or tired
>>
>>77984516
Dead.
>>
>>77984422
It's hard to make the fact that they're criminals believable while maintaining a PG-13
>>
All of my casual friends who have seen both trailers think SS looks more interesting than BvS, especially after the last BvS trailer, which had a very negative reception.
>>
>>77983918
I'm excited for both.
But more for BvS obviously.
>>
>>77984516
All over the place
because he exploded, get it?
>>
>>77984603
>which had a very negative reception.
I wonder if it was because of the "It showed everything" or because it showed more than just one tone to the movie, that was the biggest complaint of all people though
>>
File: dude.jpg (93KB, 819x915px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
93KB, 819x915px
>>77983918
>>
>>77983976
BvS is also a tryhard edgefest though
>>
>>77984648
I don't think you guys know what edgy means.
>>
File: Killer-Croc.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Killer-Croc.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
>>77984640
Must be fun feeling the sharp teeth with your tongue
>>
>>77984622
>>77984569
Well that sucks, i wanted to see more of Le Rope Man
>>
>>77984246
SORRY for wanting violence to be presented as something bad and disturbing and not just as a Saturday Morning Cartoon
>>
Post behind the scenes stories about Jared Leto as the Joker.
>>
>>77984648
>BvS is also a tryhard edgefest
The latest trailer just showed you wrong though
>>
>>77984747
Actually, the trailer is even more tryhard edgefest with a few jokes thrown. They wanted the Fury Road audience.
>>
>>77983918
both look like shit along with capt america desu senpai
>>
>>77984768
Good. Fury Road was the best action movie in years.
>>
>>77983918
>Jai Courtney
pass
since he's boomerang that means he's going to be given a lot of screentime
>>
>>77984768
>even more tryhard edgefest with a few jokes thrown
tell me, what the fuck was Edgy about that ? Cuss words are edgy now ?
>>
>>77984801
I'm not going to enter on the merit of the movie, but it's just the style of the trailer, because Snyder isn't half the director Miller is.
>>
>>77984337
Affleck method-acting as Bruce.
>>
>>77984337
Is there any picswith arrowverse and the movie universe together?
>>
>>77984897
First good post itt. Honorable mention goes to >>77984801 for being true.
>>
>>77984450
>>77984556
>>77984640
>>77984673
Croc has never been on the Suicide Squad in the comics. Why didn't they go with King Shark?
>>
>>77983918

Nope. The last trailer for BvS really turned around my opinion on it and I'm pretty hyped now. I have seen literally nothing of Suicide Squad that has gotten me interested.
>>
>>77984968
King Shark is played by a guy in mocap. There's other characters in the movie, like whoever Common is playing.
>>
>>77984968
Good question, but hey, King Shark appeared on Flash, at least that
>>
>>77984995

He's tattooed man
>>
>>77983918
Joel Kinnaman looks like a crack addict... Well, everyone does, to some extent.
>>
>>77984995
I swear to god if he turns out to be Bronze Tiger.
>>77985069
Hopefully he is just Tattooed Man
>>
>>77984775
xd
>>
>>77984337
Look towards the camera Jesse you fucking autist
>>
>>77983918
Absolutely, really couldn't care less about BvS. Can't wait for the Squad.
>>
>>77984337
I love how the guy who plays Slipknot is there like he's not going to be the first to die demonstrating the bomb implants like KGBeast did in Assault on Arkham.

Also, Cavill looks cute.
>>
>>77984016
He's not.

But is there anyone else in the age range, acting chops and good looking enough to play Dick right now?
>>
>>77984178
The teaser was good
The comic-con trailer was great
The new one they released pretty much killed my hype.

I don't know what prompted them to release such a shitty trailer when the first two were pretty good.
>>
>>77985650
For MarvelFags and casuals
>>
>>77984384
>implying Batman should be smiling when in a room full of villains
>>
>>77985650
For casuals. It's gonna be in front of Star Wars, which is populated by children and normies.
>>
>>77985669
That's what I've been hearing, I guess it would make sense they'd want to debunk the stigma that DC 2edgy and no fun.
>>
>>77984337
This was literally a day after it was announced he sperated from his wife.

I really like the Suicide Squad cast. You can tell they'll actually be friends after this
>>
>>77986396
Will Smith made the studio build them a rec room so they could hang out in between shoots.
>>
File: 6AsEVRY.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6AsEVRY.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>77984998
The showrunners at Flash were still told not to use him. That and because of the budget his role on the series ended up being a 5 second long cameo more than a character itself.

But it was dope nontheless
>>
>>77984337
I'm sure Affleck is just thinking about his personal life in this picture.
>>
>>77987478

I think they said they might use him again since everyone loved his short appearance. The showrunners definitely seemed to imply that there's an Earth 1 King Shark running around.
>>
More excited? I don't know about that. I don't know if it's a fair comparison.

They look like two completely different films. And you know what? That's fucking awesome. A healthy amount of diversity among the DCEU's offerings will do some good. Especially compared to the MCU, which a lot of people have been saying is 'cookie cutter' lately.

All in all, I'm equally excited for each of these films, in different ways. If that makes any sense.
>>
>>77984381
>redundant

Kek

/int/ is certainly proof of that
>>
>>77984503
When's the last time there was an NC-17 film released anyway?
>>
>>77983918
Not.
Looking forward to seeing bats in Suicide Squad though.
I love bats.
>>
>>77983918
BvS will probably be full of "epic" moments but this one has more chances of being the better movie just by looking at Ayer's record.
>>
>>77983976
>Ends up being totally campy
>>
The 2nd trailer is already classified for some reason

When the hell they gonna drop it?
>>
>>77988461
Could be with Star Wars. I'm betting it'll go with Deadpool though.
>>
>>77988305
Ayer literally said the movie is full of humor (read funny or "gross" moments between characters), it's just that the entire setting and tone is pretty serious.
>>
>>77987935
>If that makes any sense.
Absolutely. I feel exactly the same.
>>
>>77984016
Is it bad I never want Dick to go back to being Nightwing? I mean, I know he will, but I've just loved spy Grayson so much.

Maybe they'll compromise in a future movie or show by giving him a suit with his comic insignia on it and making his codename Nightwing.
>>
>>77983918
BvS but still hype for SS
>>
>>77985650
It's interesting that the tone and style would actually completely fit SS (but without spoiling things). I hope the first full trailer for SS is more like that. Even though I think the SS teaser is great, it seems like completely different than what the movie will actually be.
>>
>>77987935
Yeah, as "just okay" as Man of Steel was, I was happy to see it be completely different than any Superman film we've seen before. It could've used a bit more script polishing, so maybe that's a bad example? I dunno.

As much as I love the MCU, I love how the DCEU seems to be comics not necessarily brought to life, but well-known characters through the lenses of well-known directors. Each director gets to bring a new interpretation to a character, which is what DC has always been about ever since Dark Knight Returns, Flash of Two Worlds, etc. DC has always been about having characters with unchangeable basic elements and sort of having writers remix every thing else to tell new stories.

I can see why a lot of fans don't like this, but I'm excited to see where it goes. Maybe I'll get proven wrong and this whole thing will be a disaster, but I'll still defend the concept.
>>
>>77985227
Shit, I would too knowing this is likely going to be the biggest gig I'm ever going to get.
>>
After that last BvS trailer I definitely am.
>>
>>77989254
The DC Extended Universe is not the DC Cinematic Universe. The closest we'll ever get to a cinematic universe is probably the CWverse built with Green Arrow, Flash, and Constantine's related characters.

I see the DCEU as more of a DC Elseworld Universe.

What if Superman existed in our world? What if Batman never met Superman until later in life? What if Lex Luthor was a young tech mogul? What if Wonder Woman was active during World War I? What if the Joker was more "punk"?

Obviously, not everyone will respond well to these changes (still on the fence about DAMAGED, especially if it is actually What if Jason Todd was the Joker), but I can still respect what they're doing.
>>
>>77989451
>What if Jason Todd was the Joker

Only redeeming possibility for me, and even that is a bit meh.
>>
>>77983918
Have any scenes with El Diablo controlling fire been released yet?
>>
>>77989451
wut
MCU does the exact same thing
What if Hank Pym was a supherhero before the Avengers?
What if Black Widow and Hawkeye were original Avengers?
What if Yellow Jacket was Hank Pyms apprentice?
What if Civil War started over different causes?
What if Baron Zemo was a government tool as opposed to a nazi/the son of a nazi in a pink sock?
So does the CWverse
What if the Flash knew Green Arrow before he was a hero?
What if GL never existed?
>>
I think there's a big chance SS will proportionally outperform BvS

Ignoring the budget rumors, BvS has a budget around $250 millions, 2.5 times the budget of SS.

So they must perform at least 2.5 times better than SS at the box office.

If SS makes $500 millions at BO, BvS must make $1.25 bi

Of course it doesn't mean much to the actual box office, but the SS teaser is already more popular than the BvS trailers. The gap at BO might be smaller between the two movies.

If the rumors about the BvS budget being $410 millions are true, it's LIKELY that it will underperform against SS.
>>
>>77985631
There really isn't. ;__;

>>77989016
No, it's not bad, man. I'm with you, I prefer Dick the spy over anything else.

If they choose to use Nightwing in anything other than flashbacks, then I really do hope it's because it's his codename.
A friend suggested this though, which I actually wasn't opposed to:
>Dick was adopted by Batman when he was a kid.
>Bruce would push Dick away, as he didn't want him finding out about Batman.
>Eventually Dick does find out, and rejects Bruce, thinking Bruce is crazy.
>Dick grows up caring about Bruce, but simultaneously avoiding him.
>Once he's old enough, he joins the army.
>For whatever reason, he ends up around in Suicide Squad.
>He sees how crazy these criminals are, and then Batman shows up later and saves his life.
>After looking more into Superman, and thinking back to Bruce, he comes to realize that the world is getting a little too crazy.
>Dick decides that, maybe, he shouldn't be thinking about things so black and white, that maybe Batman and Superman are truly necessary for the world, that there needs to be heroes, that there needs to be symbols of hope, all that stuff.
>Dick eventually returns to Wayne Manor, goes down to the Batcave, meets Superman in time for the Justice League movie.
>At the end of it, Dick speaks to Superman. Superman tells Dick about the Nightwing and the Flamebird.
>Nightwing was "The Great Rebuilder," the "Catalyst of Change."
>Dick takes Superman's words to heart, and inspired by Batman, becomes Nightwing.

That took a while to type. I'd actually prefer it to be Dick going to Hudson University, and then becoming a cop. But, assuming Dick really was Eastwood, he won't be, will he? ;__; then he would have needed to have join the army some how.
>>
>>77983918
Yes. Because ayer is a good director and Snyder a hack.
>>
File: KING SHARK.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
KING SHARK.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>77987478
>>77987775
>>
>>77989451
There is never going to be an slate of movies that are replicas of the comic book stories/characters.
And dont even imply the CW teen romance cringefests can qualify as that.
>>
>>77988116
Blue Is the Warmest Colour.
>>
File: Imasharkww3.jpg (71KB, 629x589px) Image search: [Google]
Imasharkww3.jpg
71KB, 629x589px
>>77987478
>>
File: IWantItINeedIt.png (143KB, 276x301px) Image search: [Google]
IWantItINeedIt.png
143KB, 276x301px
>>77983918
Who the fuck is that guy meant to be? the one that looks like Will Smith trying to look like Stefan Burnett.
>>
>>77984226
Didn't Slott notice that the rocket scene was already in a previous trailer?

Also didn't the people going "is that how Wonder Woman shows up lol" notice she had scenes in civilian wear with Bruce? He is either just ignorant of Diana's alter ego or is playing dumb.
>>
File: Deadshot.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Deadshot.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>77990108
Deadshot
>>
File: 1429471399125.png (123KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1429471399125.png
123KB, 326x226px
>>77990206
Goddam.
>>
>>77990206
hilarius
>>
>>77983918
Hol up
>>
More excited, yes, but I'm not going to pay for either one.
>>
>>77988461
Technically it's the first trailer. The one they already released was supposed to be just for Comic Con, but it got leaked so they said fuck it and released it online.
>>
>>77990206
One of the only series where I've read every book. I fucking love the Secret Six.
>>
>>77988611
That's what Digger's for.
>>
not scaremonger, but this movie may very well warp the mind of teens, driving them to do something haircurling......don't tell me you didn't know what happened in the releasing of Dark knight rise in Colorado
>>
>>77984337
Affleck was going through a divorce in the midst of this.
>>
>>77989646
Really grasping at straws here. Also, nice goalpost moving, that guy was referring to the DCEU.
>>
>>77992382
He's implying that the MCU is faithful, when it's not. They've taken for more liberties with their source material than DC has so far.
>>
>>77992382
Yes, I was referring to solely the DCEU, but I have to admit >>77989646
>What if Hank Pym was a supherhero before the Avengers?
>What if Yellow Jacket was Hank Pyms apprentice?

are pretty interesting What Ifs.
>>
>>77992476
>They've taken for more liberties with their source material than DC has so far.
Eh, wouldn't go that far. Both deviate the same amount, but in different directions.
>>
File: 14494423987011.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14494423987011.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>77984337
>>
>>77989451
>>77989646
>>77992382
>>77992477
The MCU has done some pretty good What Ifs, I will admit

>What if Tony Stark was involved in the Iraq conflict?
>What if Jarvis was an AI?
>What if Captain America knew Tony's dad?
>What if Lance Hunter was an agent of SHIELD?
>What if SHIELD was a hidden in plain sight HYDRA operation?
>What if Jessica Jones killed Luke Cage's wife?
>>
>>77983918
I'm skeptical, i just hope that they don't push the joker down our throat. Its not his movie
>>
File: arrowofsteel.jpg (99KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
arrowofsteel.jpg
99KB, 612x612px
>>77984931
I only have this but it's from 2013
>>
File: JakeG.jpg (47KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
JakeG.jpg
47KB, 565x800px
>>77985631
Gyllenhaal, bu he'd never do cape movies, especially as a character that would never be a lead in a movie.
>>
>>77984931
You know it.
>>
>>77984551
>yfw the SKWAAD'll feel more like the League than the actual League
>>
>>77994068
bull shit he never do cape he did POP he'll do it cape
>>
>>77984897
oh allah, someone check on his parents.
>>
>>77984837
Everything is edgy now. That buzzword hasn't meant anything in years.
>>
>>77994068
Bro, he tried out for both Batman and Spider-Man. He wants to do one, he just keeps getting unlucky.
>>
>>77994139
>>77994300
That was before he started doing a lot more dramatic and non big studio movies. I'm sure he gets offers all the time for cape movies now, but he doesn't seem to want to do them.
>>
Man, Batfleck's a real handsome fella
>>
>>77992705
To be fair, they still haven't done

What if Cyclops was wrong?
>>
>>77994478
4u
>>
>>77994470
He was on Howard Stern when he was promoting South Paw and said he'd still like to do one if the right one came along.
>>
>>77984337
>>77985227

Cavill looks so pleasant and genuine in this photo it almost makes me forget BVS looks shit.
>>
>>77984266
Holy shit moors in bvs?
>>
I'm only in it for Boomer

The rest is going to be boring generic Will Smith Action movie featuring a cameo by the Joker (who also looks like a complete faggot and gets keked by a black man)
>>
File: he's a shark.jpg (127KB, 902x960px) Image search: [Google]
he's a shark.jpg
127KB, 902x960px
>>77989996
>>
>>77993920
Ahh, yes. The time when stupid people thought Arrow would be part of the movieverse.
>>
>>77988116
they almost never happen because NC-17 is like a death warrant for a film. theaters will very rarely pick them up and they won't make much money. filmmakers making R-rated movies are basically scared shitless that MPAA will fuck them up with an NC-17
>>
File: faggotron.gif (463KB, 268x150px) Image search: [Google]
faggotron.gif
463KB, 268x150px
Had high hopes for BvS until this guy.

Hyped for SS.
>>
>>77984377
>A suicide squad movie needs to be rated R.

Then it would flop big time because just about nothing makes any money on R rating anymore.
>>
>>77983918
Not me, I keel forgetting it exists
>>
>>77983918

Don't want to watch either of them to be honest
>>
I am, it's the only "Superhero" movie I'm going bother with. I was impressed by the Civil war trailer, but I doubt I will be seeing it.
>>
>>77983918
Suicide Squad by far. That last BvS trailer really left a bad taste in my mouth. Warner shouldn't have let the not muh MCU whiners push its shit.
>>
>>77984296
true. that guy is amazing in anything. made the man from uncle amazing.
>>
>>77983918

Yea, I do. Batman v Superman looks pretty dope, but its coming 3 years too late for me... Im too saturated by traditional cape-movies now. Skwad on the other hand tries finally something new and fresh (for a movie based on funnybooks), its basically what Guardians should've been without the stale MCU-formula.
>>
>>77984446
He liked all of MCU.
>>
File: 1427822391573.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427822391573.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>77998996
Stop proving his point.
>>
>>77984337
>My feet hurt
>I miss Matt
>These guys probably haven't even seen Daredevil
>>
>>77983918
Kinda. I wouldn't say I'm excited for Suicide Squad, but I still might go see it in theatres. It has my curiosity I guess.

Batman v. Superman I'm really not looking forward to at all.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-28-14h13m41s995.png (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-28-14h13m41s995.png
1MB, 1920x800px
>>77984801
Eh, I preferred Dredd 3D to Fury Road. Both are great movies though.
>>
As a native Japanese speaker, I'm really looking forward to the super cringey dialogue Katana will inevitably have in which she'll randomly drop Japanese words into English sentences when speaking to a non-Japanese speaker, or better yet, explain Japanese words that mean the same thing in English or have no need to be translated.

Yes I am butthurt about weebs/noble savage shit ruining my culture
>>
>>77999586
Noble savage isn't the right word, but fuck it, I'm tired and cranky.
>>
>>77999586
>>77999605
I hope she calls someone a baka just to piss you off.

you baka
>>
>>77999881
*baka means idiot in Japanese
>>
>>77983918

I wouldn't say I'm very excited for either, but I am more excited for this than BvS
>>
>>77984323
What if i told you that comic book movies can be very different from the source material themselves see iron man 3 mandarin and comic book mandarin
>>
>>77983918
Honestly I keep forgetting that's a thing.
And when I do get reminded it seems to look more retarded than the last time.
>>
>>77990206
>i gave muh pops da cancer boss
>based af deadshot
Kekkles me shrekkels
>>
File: killercroc-birthday-copertina.jpg (242KB, 624x625px) Image search: [Google]
killercroc-birthday-copertina.jpg
242KB, 624x625px
>>77984450
>>77984556
I have a lil treat for both of you.
>>
>>77983918
>Jai Courtney
Count me out.
>>
>>77987478
http://comicbook.com/2015/11/23/king-shark-is-returning-to-the-flash/
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.