[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MCU Spiderman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>MCU Spiderman
>>
>>77978792
>will look something like this 99% of movie
>adopts regular spidey costume in last 30 seconds
>MAYBE only before final battle, but no earlier than that

calling it now
>>
>>77978792

No

EW or some news media shitters such as that caught a glimpse of the suit on set when they visited the production

he has a normal Spider-Man suit
>>
>>77979013
Either they show pics, or they need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>77979058

Feige had also described it as "classic Spidey" in another interview a few months back
>>
>>77979058
Anon please, if there is one thing not to be messed with, it's Spidey with a full mask, everyone knows that.
>>
>>77979013
>he has a normal Spider-Man suit
Doubt it, at least he won't for the majority of his Civil War appearance.

Like >>77978973 said. He'll have him homemade suit on for most of the film, and he'll be gifted the real suit. We won't see him wear it until either the final fight or his 2017 solo film.
>>
>>77979098
Feige is not exactly super trustworthy about these kind of things

>KF: "This movie gon be good"
>everyone: "awesome!"
>movie is eh
>everyone believes Feige again next time

I don't blame him, it's not like he's gonna say "fanboys are gonna be pissed"
>>
>>77978792
>Most of face exposed
>Fingerless gloves, leaves finger prints everywhere
>Naruto shirt
This is terrible.
>>
>While visiting the set for EW, there was a particularly large battle going on involving many different characters from the film. Most of them, you know about already. But one, standing off to the side, was a stuntman wearing a very familiar red and blue suit that covered him from head to toe.

>“Listen, if there was a cosplayer running around that set when you were there, I don’t know what to tell you,” Feige said.

>Fair enough. But then, during the very same battle sequence, just hanging around off-camera, Robert Downey Jr. comes strolling by. He’s laughing and talking with his arm slung over the shoulder of a young man who, if Feige is right, is doing some pinpoint Tom Holland cosplay – and wearing a full Spider-Man suit, except for the mask.

source: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/03/spider-man-captain-america-civil-war
>>
File: spider-man_151pyxurz.jpg (183KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man_151pyxurz.jpg
183KB, 1600x1200px
>>77979236
I still don't think he'll be wearing the classic Spider-Man suit until the final battle.

It'll be a homemade suit for most of it, kinda like The Human Spider.
>>
File: Fuck my Spider-life.jpg (650KB, 1122x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck my Spider-life.jpg
650KB, 1122x1920px
>>77980033
>Sam Raimifags

fuck your meme suit
>>
>>77980098
I'm not saying that it'll be an exact copy. I'm saying that it'll be homemade like that suit.
>>
>>77978792
He will be wearing the usual costume in Civil War somehow. And we will see it in the promo material (Trailers or even poster)

Why? Because you can bet it will be everywhere in the marketing the months before the premiere. It's Spidey what secures the film to go beyond 1 billion and even more.
>>
>>77978792
That looks kinda sexy. But it aint Spiderman. Where did it come from
>>
File: Ted_Kord_0011.jpg (43KB, 330x566px) Image search: [Google]
Ted_Kord_0011.jpg
43KB, 330x566px
>>77980098
You need glasses dude. Seriously i don't think you can miss the point in the previous post so hard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.