[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wünderwaffen #05 - Uncle Adolf's adventure time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 58

Has this been translated yet?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77975610
Expect the official English translation to be out next year.
>>
>>77975669
neat
>>
>>77975699
by the way, you happen to have any links to the unofficial translations?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77975949
oh look, another Putin cocksucker
shouldn't you be standing in a breadline this time of the day?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I really liked this series to begin with, but it's just developed into shit. 8 books in and the story doesn't seem even close to ending.

The Nazis just keep pushing everyone's shit in, and then you've got utterly retarded shit like Hitler being mind-controlled through his robot arm and Nazis digging up alien shit under antarctica and no explanations at all.
>>
>>
>>77976078
I think of this as the older brother of the "Commandos" comic-books.

and I like this because its a sort of beginning for balancing-out the enourmous amount of pro-allieds comics that have been mass-produced ever since the end of WW2.

I'm looking forward to see uncle Adolf's victory over allieds and comintern
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77976265
>>
>>77976160
You should read Block 109, it's far better than this.
>>
>>
>>77976078
Honestly you need that for the Germans to truly have a chance, at least if the US and USSR are both at war with them.
>>
>>77976293
can you give links where I can read it/download it?
>>
>>77976340
What's been scanlated:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0j4n3nna5ixi0/Block_109
>>
>>77976078
>The Nazis just keep pushing everyone's shit in, and then you've got utterly retarded shit like Hitler being mind-controlled through his robot arm and Nazis digging up alien shit under antarctica and no explanations at all.

Well, in order to make World War Two 'work out right', you have to somehow counterbalance the USA.

WW2 wasn't about how many soldiers you had or how brave you were. This is where all the Nazi fanboys and the Stalin cheerleaders miss the point.

WW2 was about INDUSTRY. As the first and so far only total war, the scale was so huge that the only thing that really mattered was how much you could place on the front.

I'm sorry if this hurts the fanboy's feelings, but it is true.

So being mad at the USA for taking relatively light casualties, for developing the atom bomb, all that shit, is irrelevant. It was all about the factories, and the fact that the USA was never touched.

Our industrial base was GIGANTIC compared to everyone else. We outproduced the entire world, by a serious margin, and the USA actually started easing up on war production in 1943. because the bean counters could see the trajectory of conflict, and we KNEW we had it won even that early.

Because we just buried everyone else in guns and bombs and planes and tanks and aircraft carriers and freighters and trucks and everything else.

Yes, individual courage and valor make for great stories, but the USA was never at risk of losing, even laying aside the utter advantage f the Manhattan project.

Admiral Yamamoto BEGGED the Japanese to leave the US out of the war.

They should have listened.
>>
>>
>>77976413
>projecting your autism this hard
>when nobody even asked you anything
ameriboos everyone
there's a containment board where you can sperg out as much as you want >>>/int/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77976413
I don't know how you went from that to a 'fuck yeah, America' comment.

I'm just saying, it gets incredibly boring when you read book after book of the bad guys dominating, you start to think when the fuck is anything going to actually happen to upset them.

A little like Uber, I guess.
>>
>>77976715
dont give him any more of (you) posts, that's what he wants, attention

he's that sort of mentally challenged burger who only wants an opportunity to compensate for his insecurities by spouting his pathetically bad education on history
>>
>>77976808
gonna take a break for 10 mins
>>
>>77976078
pretty sure it's gone full sci-fi now, someone told me there are Martians
>>
I can't read French because I'm a shitty unilingual, but how do they counter Russia?
>>
>>77976987
monolingual, excuse me
>>
>>77976575
He has a point though : Industry was 90% of World War II.
>>
>>77976987
They don't, Zhukov and most of his top men die in 1944 and there's basically a stalemate in the East, around the Caucasus, iirc.

Then you have the failure of the D-Day landings shown here with some presumably alien tech shooting lightning bolts up everyone and basically there's a stalemate on both sides because Germany has some sweet tech built by slaves in underground super concentration camps.
>>
Nope, this is not translated, only 1-4 are. And they are also getting official English releases as I recall, maybe they'll catch up to the latest release.
>>
aaaaand back

Heil Hitler
>>
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>77976715
For Uber, you are right that allies constantly failing because Germans always are one step ahead of them is getting boring.

Still, you can feel it is changing :

Russians effectively countered the Germans, with Kat setting a clear line.
And we see that, on the Eastern Front, panzermen have a far smaller impact against conventional forces.
So the Germans are effectively losing ground there.

The new key in warfare is now manpower and more specifically demographics, as only 1/50.000 of the population is uber material.
USSR has a 2:1 advantage over Germany.
USA has a 4:1 advantage over Germany.
UK and the other allies have about 1:1 if taking only the europeans and it goes up to 10:1 if Indians, Africans, Asians and Arabs are included (which they decided not to do because of revolt potential in colonies but that can change)
The only way to affect that is through the discovery of Battleships, Cruisers and so forth, which are very rare trump cards.
The Germans still have an advantage there but we saw how easily this could change :
One of them lost an arm, another one was crippled, the third one nearly got killed twice on the Eastern Front.
It's only a matter of time before any of these get killed and then, the Reich will have to find replacement.

Last issue could mean the USA are going to take a blow but, much like the attack on London, it's a one-time strike.
It can do a lot of damage but, without proper support, it will not be sustainable. And each each german ubermensch that die cannot be replace as easily as the USA can build a bomber or a factory.
>>
>>77977360
>being this bumhurt about comics
>>
>>
>>
never before has americans been rekt this hard
>>
File: wolfenstein-3d.jpg (61KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein-3d.jpg
61KB, 640x400px
>>77975610
Death in the family, apparently.

I mean the translator's.

Plus the series takes a serious dive into the shitter because instead of giant flying cyborg Hitler we got psychic Hitler.
>>
>>77977601
>Feel
>>
File: mfw.jpg (76KB, 1118x398px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
76KB, 1118x398px
>>77975949
>he does not even heil Doktor Mabuse who saw the dawning of the age of the Ubermensch and built his city upon the hill with the corpses and souls of Jews
>>
>>77977601
RIP Alice's brother

pls return, scanlator waifu, save us from sosich
>>
>>77977518
So... last page or got more ?
>>
>>77976160
Most people read them as military aviation comics, I presume. It's a big genre, but Luftwaffe '46 material like the stuff in here's pretty rare. The downside of Luftwaffe '46 material is that you have to come up with reasons why the Germans didn't get crushed, and those will always tend towards the fantastic.
>>
>>77977913
sorry, had to switch proxies
>>
>>
>>
>>
There are 3 Wunderwaffen comics series:
- Wunderwaffen

- Zeppelin's War

- Space Race

Like them all. Wish I would find some good links - non torrents- for a manga called Luftwaffe 1946 (?).

Read it once, big plane battles.
>>
>>77978454
>Zeppelin's War

Honestly 100x better than the main series, wish they'd focus on that
>>
>>77978352
>>
>>77975610
It's "Wunderwaffen". Why would you needlessly add an Umlaut, OP?
>>
>>77978696
WW1 aviation is kind of the stepchild of the genre, which is a shame.
>>
>>77978823
>>
>>77979073
>>
>>77979092
>>
>>77979128
>>
>>77979254
aaaand done

Heil Hitler
>>
>>77979289
>Heil Hitler

So edgy, fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>77979820
No, your asshurt fills me with pleasure, so I am going to hang around.

True talk tho; Hitler should have won. Enjoy your degeneracy, rise of leftists, economical depression and increasingly tyrannical political-correctness and power of media as the world tensions slowly escalate towards another world war or economical collapse.
>>
>>77980069
And this is the kind of person that enjoys this dogshit series.
>>
>>77980202
nah, I just use the combination of words that'll trigger

you're insecure loser afraid of anyone whose views differs from yours
>>
>>77979820
>>77980202
>edgy
You're mentally challenged to fall for that bait.
>>
>>77980240
>I am an edgy 12 year old that gets off on posting controversial idiocy and having people call me out on it

I just was passing by the thread and wanted to pop in and say you're both immature and valueless as a human.
>>
I think book 7 of this is out in digital form next Tuesday, I'll probably buy it, but I don't really know why, I don't even enjoy the series anymore, I just want to see the story actually move forward.

I guess at the very least, some frogs might appreciate it.
>>
File: 1404332590028.png (190KB, 398x422px) Image search: [Google]
1404332590028.png
190KB, 398x422px
>>77975610
>>
>>77980369
>tfw Hitler-kun loses his arm and gets his face fucked up

RIP in pieces, husbando
>>
>>77976078
Not gonna repeat other Anon's talk about industry, but if you want to see Nazis get close to not losing and not break suspension of disbelief, FICK DIR I HAS NICHT ZU EXPLAIN SCHEISS may well be best.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.