[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doomsday is just general Zod reborn/revived in the new movie??! Wow...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (289KB, 494x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
289KB, 494x767px
>>
>>77964402
>Implying Doomsday was a character
EVERYTHING from the superbooks from the 90s was fucking shit, Death of Superman was the worst offender
>>
>>77964402
Oh wow. It's almost like this movie is an alternate continuity in a multiverse that has INFINITE Earths and INFINITE possibilities!
>>
No. Doomsday is Zod's Bizarro

Both are big dumb gray idiots that are as strong/strong enough to kill Superman
>>
>>77964473
Just 52 anon.
>>
Why can't they just make a movie that follows the comics? Just once.
>>
Yeah, cause when Doomsday first appeared he was such a fleshed out and well-rounded character.
>>
>>77964500
Convergence brought back the infinite multiverse.
>>
File: image.jpg (334KB, 753x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334KB, 753x1024px
>>
>>77964553
Why the fuck would you ever want that? Let's even forget the fact that there are already dozens of characterizations of every major (i.e movie-able) character within the "canonical canons" - why the fuck would you want to watch something you have already read?
>>
>>77964553
The only people who say things like this are those who think comics are an inferior medium.

You can just read the story again if that's what you want. The last thing we need is a bunch of live action movies like the animated line that poorly copy stories I've already read.
>>
>>77964610
Morrison actually brought it back in Multiversity first. It's just that the local multiverse only has 52.
>>
>>77965023
Dc animated movies are great, man.
>>
>>77966926
All are inferior to the stories that they adapt. And they stopped being must-watch around 2010, ASS was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>77967065
>All are inferior to the stories that they adapt.

Just like all comicbook movies.
>>
>>77965023
90s and 2000s DC animated shows are much better than any live action adaptations.
>>
>>77965023
Wouldn't it be the opposite? The only people who don't want live adaptations closer to the comics are the ones who think comics are too cheesy to adapt as they are, and the adaptations must be mature and gritty.
>>
>>77964881

I'm guessing "people" like that are like the Lord of the Rings fanatics. Some of my friends are such fans and explained to me that they don't care that the Hobbit movies are horribly shitty movie movies (horrible scripts, horrible pacing, horrible action scenes). They just care that as much stuff from the books is faithfully in there (even if not chronologically faithful), in real-life form (or CGI form) as possible.

I'm guessing the people who want movies that follow the comics point for point think a bit like that, too. They don't want good movies, they want faithful adaptations.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.