[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you love Harley, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: file.jpg (19KB, 236x344px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
19KB, 236x344px
Why do you love Harley, /co/?
>>
Because I want her to rail me from behind.
>>
File: image.png (368KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368KB, 500x389px
>>77886322
>>77886322
>>
>>77886308
because if joker can find some one to love him there's hope for the rest of /co/
>>
File: file.jpg (138KB, 894x942px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
138KB, 894x942px
>>77888657
just have to find the right girl to mindbreak
>>
File: brain problems.jpg (167KB, 1521x1097px) Image search: [Google]
brain problems.jpg
167KB, 1521x1097px
>>77886308
>>
I just think she's cute
>>
>>77886308
Cute lovable maniac who gets all the bitches
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1500x844px
>>77886308
Because depending on who's writing her storyline, she can be a smartass and cute or be absolutely nuts and a mess. You get the best of both worlds with her.
>>
>>77886308
She'd be fun to have as a therapist.
>>
>>77893876
In her ongoing she gave relationship advice like "want to know if your husband is cheating? Give him an identifiable scar! Then you can easily get descriptions of him when you call around!"
>>
she mai waifu
>>
post vocaroo
>>
>>77886308
She's a clown based villain and occasional hero of sorts you can still write stories about without everyone getting bent all out of shape about it not being dark enough or how her arch-rival totally should have seen that coming and had prepared to deal with it.
Or vice versa.

She can do dark though.
really I think the best possible outcome for nu52 Joker is for Harley to murder him then mindbreak someone into being the new Joker. Side effect of turning the Joker into a legacy villian, and possibly retconning the various Joker backstories as being the result of them being accurate to specific title holders aside.
Which frankly I wouldn't mind but I could see why some people might.
>>
>>77899389
>>77899389
That's... Actually a good point. People only get upset when she gets particularly whorish (like in AA) or does something super dark (like blinding or killing children.)

Other than that she's able to be treated in just about any way and nobody bats an eye.
>>
>>77898697
New52 Joker (and Joker's Daughter) just need total rewrites.

Joker's Daughter needs to be more like old Deula instead of whatever the fuck she is now. If they play up her multiple identities thing she wouldn't overlap with Harley too much.

Joker needs to go on vacation for a year or so then come back straight up 60's camp for a bit. Then things can go back to normal once edgy skullface Joker is pushed out of our memory. Let Penguin take over for a while.
>>
File: file.jpg (279KB, 1795x1447px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
279KB, 1795x1447px
>you will never be Billy

suffering
>>
>>77886308
I don't, she's a shit Jokerwank character.
>the Joker's so CrAaaaAZzzZzZzY he turned his psychiatrist into his equally insane cocksleeve
>>
File: hq.jpg (205KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
hq.jpg
205KB, 680x486px
>>
>>77900178
>New52 Joker (and Joker's Daughter) just need total rewrites.

Joker's Daughter could have worked as some kind of satire of fan characters, which there were elements of in her one-shot, especially in the scene with the ghost, where it's revealed that she's made up at least three different overly-angsty backstories for herself, with the implication being that she's nothing but an entirely mundane emo poser attention whore.

Unfortunately, they never bothered following up on that (except maybe in her last appearance) and almost always played her completely straight.
>>
>>77886308
We divorced. It still hurts.
>>
>>77900664
That panel is incredible.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.