[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A character gets dropped into a series/story halfway through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1360812204807.gif (420KB, 266x326px) Image search: [Google]
1360812204807.gif
420KB, 266x326px
>A character gets dropped into a series/story halfway through or towards the end of an arc
>They literally have no idea what they fuck anyone is talking about or who anyone is
>They just go along with whatever's going on and hope it starts making sense
>>
>>77857626
>A character gets shoehorned into the series
>He's not FLINT LOCKWOOD
>>
>>77857626
I do that a lot IRL.
>>
>>77857626
Isn't that Rocket in the season finale of Young Justice?
>>
>>77858919
I was trying to think of examples where this would even apply, so thanks for that one.

Though I don't remember Rocket even really doing anything. Like they didn't even have time to give her some kind of role. She was just there.
>>
>>77860070
The only reason she seemed to suddenly show up without comment was so that Aqualad wasn't the only person without a bf/gf to kiss in the season finale.
>>
>>77860650
I remember that but she was still just kind of around in the next season and they never gave her anything to do.
>>
We already have a trope thread up.
>>
>>77860070
At least she managed to do something useful when they fought some of the League
>>
Can anyone tell me why Myers is not in hellboy 2
>>
>>77863218
Because he only existed in the first movie to justify all the exposition.
>>
>>77863340
Also, he would've gotten in the way of the movie's "humanity hates and fears everything not like it and will never accept anyone not human who fights on their behalf" thing.
>>
>>77863218
Because we all hated him and he served no purpose besides an audience surrogate

If you think you liked him, you're wrong
>>
>>77860070
toph is probably a good example

>who is this chick riding a lizard shooting lightning?
>oh that's zuko's sister
>zuko?
>prince of the fire nation
>the fire nation is after you?

obviously that conversation never happened, but they must have spent like 3-4 hours clueing her in to what the fuck was going on
>>
>>77860070
>>77860732
>>77860650

She was what's his face's sidekick, so when he joined the league she got added in too
>>
>>77857626
Jenna Dapananian
Her dad was really sick.
https://youtu.be/NBcbZ_z-g7o?t=188
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.