[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to a gag dub of "The Rat who Came to Dinner"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (302KB, 1024x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302KB, 1024x561px
Trying to a gag dub of "The Rat who Came to Dinner" and the audio is of quite good quality unlike all the other youtube Arthur gag dubs. All the voices are pretty standard, except DW who has a gravelly "Mercedes McCambridge" voice.

Also, Arthur thread
>>
File: 1445832643539.jpg (9KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1445832643539.jpg
9KB, 206x206px
<style>
body p { color:#4E8EF5; }
</style>

>It's a Mr. Frensky
>>
File: Buster_clusters.png (365KB, 425x477px) Image search: [Google]
Buster_clusters.png
365KB, 425x477px
>>77839228
>That episode when Buster ate all the candy bars he was supposed to sell for a school fund raiser, and then replaced them with homemade chocolates laced with his own feces
>>
>that episode where a pedophile stalks buster and literally nobody cares
>>
>>77839228
Make or find?
>>
>>77839410
Find.

Musta forgotten to type that word
>>
>>77839228
FANSOIVACE

Unfortunately I seem to have lost the link and the original is long gone from YouTube
>>
>>77839502
The original uploader took that and some others down because he'd rather have people shw up to his patreon streams than put out complete videos.
>>
>>77839502
>>77839533
What was it called though?
>>
>>77839675
I forget, the video is gone, obviously I can't check. soulbrothanumbuh3 is the channel, though. Video still exists, but it's private now.
>>
>>77839690
>soulbrothanumbuh3
Found it after searching that name and Arthur in YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWEj4IUYKJA

Thanks!
>>
>>77839829
Too bad this one has ARTHUR THE MISSING EPISODE plastered all over it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnRJW23DgsxPcJzBwbSoPaJ-uTszw32E8
He'll unlist them at the weirdest fucking times. You can check them all here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.