[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 24 days until Knishmas, /co/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 99381.png (712KB, 565x468px) Image search: [Google]
99381.png
712KB, 565x468px
Only 24 days until Knishmas, /co/!
>>
Holy shit you're right.
>>
I already built my shmingerbread house. Can't wait for Knish Kringle to come and fuck my brains out.
>>
This shit scared me
>>
File: C007S062_013.jpg (39KB, 403x452px) Image search: [Google]
C007S062_013.jpg
39KB, 403x452px
The one thing I remember about this episode: Panini's costume is the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen
>>
>>77829485
Thank you for reminding me what to wear this year.
>>
>>77829809
church
>>
I miss this show. I wish it could've lasted as long as Billy and Mandy did. If only it had been made a few years earlier, it could've lasted.
>>
>>77829889
The show would have lasted longer even at the time it was made, but Stuart Snyder happened.
>>
You can't say Knishmas on T.V. anymore, you have to say Knappy Knolidays
>>
Why do so many shows have to invent their own holiday borrowing elements from Christmas, even so much as to make the day itself a pun on Christmas in some cases?
>>
>>77830000
Because sometimes it doesn't make much sense to just have actual Christmas in the show, and other times it's funner to just make your own spin on it.
>>
>>77830000
Everything in Chowder was a pun.
>>
>>77830000
Because jews run the media and want to downplay christmas in general
>>
>>77830000
Not a whole lot of shows do that plus on chowders terms, everything in this show is made up to be silly
>>
>>77830038
>Because sometimes it doesn't make much sense to just have actual Christmas in the show

On second thought, that's a good point. I guess it'd be kind of silly to mention Christmas in a show that doesn't try to acknowledge the real world too much.

>>77830054
I could've sworn there's been a few other shows that have done this, can't think of alot of them off the top of my head.
Ruby Gloom did something like that
>>
>>77830000
Chowder did this with everything. Most notably food. (Strawberries = Slawberries, Potatos = Growtatos, Bubblegum = Grubblegum, etc.) They had their own wacky currency system (Dollaps, Schments) and even the damn days of the week were weird (Onesday, Twosday,Threesday, etc)

Carl had to have been taking some huge doses of LSD to come up with this shit
>>
>>77830054
I'm watching through this show now, and I love that about it. The meta humour on top makes it perfect.

Truffles: We don't have air-conditioner, we have air-CORNditioner.
Pan to machine spitting out corn on the cob.
Truffles: Stupid food puns.
>>
>>77830462
Yeah, this show was comedy gold.
>>
>>77830462
>>77830543
One of my favorite jokes was literally one of the episode names was "Field Tournament Style Up and Down On the Ground Manja Flanja Blanja Banja Ishka Bibble Babble Flabble Doma Roma Floma Boma Jingle Jangle Every Angle Bricka Bracka Flacka Stacka Two Ton Rerun Free For All BIG BALL"
>>
File: Chowder-ComedyGold.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Chowder-ComedyGold.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>77830543
>>
>>77830145
>Carl had to have been taking some huge doses of LSD to come up with this shit
Why do people who have never been on any hallucinogenic drug once in their life feel the need to call anything that is wacky "le so trippy, le must have been on acid xD"
>>
File: awaywithye.jpg (202KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
awaywithye.jpg
202KB, 717x880px
>>77831140
>le
>>
>>77830854
>free for all
>there are teams
>>
>>77829485
I never got why Gazpatcho of all characters was the Creator's Pet. Like he had a cameo in almost every damn episode. I'm pretty sure I can count all the episodes he didn't appear in on one hand.
>>
>>77831400
>awaywithye.jpg
>a cancerous place where you should stay
>>
File: 14250087028412.png (57KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
14250087028412.png
57KB, 271x288px
Bah-humbug. Christmas is just an excuse for people to leech off my cash.
>>
>>77832713
At least it's not
>le
>>
>>77832765
I don't get it

Is Scrooge mad about having to give a paycheck or giving a holiday bonus?
>>
>>77832905
He's mad about letting his worker(s) have a Christmas break because it means his income will slow down
>>
>>77833037
Silly Scrooge, no one ever goes out or does anything on Christmas time.
>>
>>77830123
Homestar Runner had Decemberween, which is basically Christmas in all but name.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.