[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAA (Marvel Avengers Alliance) General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

How is everyone doing in the spec ops?
Will we get a special Christmas lockbox like in past years?
>>
File: 1435991705914.png (459KB, 738x560px) Image search: [Google]
1435991705914.png
459KB, 738x560px
Have to wait till I can fight kingpin again...
stuck on that task
>>
>>77813371
>Got JJ
>5 covers with 2 duplicates
Now i just farm SO and hope i get some of those sweet beads.
>>
Next character when?
>>
File: jj.jpg (75KB, 553x551px) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
75KB, 553x551px
>>77816440

Same here, though with slightly more duplicates. Not a SINGLE E-Iso or A-Iso so far, which is deeply frustrating. The drop rate is pathetic. I've even subverted my usual principles and blown through 20 gold on respins, without any luck so far. It's been brutal.
>>
>>77817802
I want:
>Silver Surfer
>Namor (pipe dream)
>Rest of Young Avengers
>Rest of Squadron Supreme
>Some NuHumans, like Reader
>Singularity
>Sunspot
>Old Man Logan
>Kaine
>Shocker
>Polaris
>Jubilee
>Machine Man
>Jocasta
>>
>>77817802
I wouldn't be surprised if new PVP dropped this week.
>>
>>77818743
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

I can't take another one.
>>
What's the verdict on the current SO research gear? Anything worth grinding for?
Which SO mission is the best farm for Disassembled Weapon Parts?
>>
>>77822176
The LE weapon +WIF is going to shut down Precounter & Relentless Rapier teams
>>
>>77814408
I forgot to check the task list and killed 3 Kingpins that morning before I hit that task. I'm kicking myself now as I wait
>>
>>77814408
i feel you anon
>>
beetle box when?
>>
>>77823005
After Shocker boxes
>>
Doing gangbusters on lockbox on my sixth cover with no dupes
But i cant get past the pvp mission every other team is 10k stronger
>>
Polaris when???

Also, who sould i pair AMW? i have her suit and want to user her both on of and def, i have to use her before she is nerfed.
>>
>>77826975
AMW?
>>
>>77827141

Amazing spirder woman.
Mayday.
>>
>>77827227
any other spider or symbiote that is not named agent venon or superior or simply spider-man
>>
>>77827262

No other spiderman is pvp tier anymore m8.
>>
>>77827227
Star Lord
>>
>>77827365
antiV is top shit son

but if you want some "pvp viable" character then go for who, spitfire or some worthy and enjoy your one-team-killer team
>>
>>77827365
Anti Venom is a inch from god tier
>>
>join meme fb group name "eat" or something like that in shit language, to get allies and gb
>people in there begging ogling my gf
>cant comment or post anything since they all shitpost all day and post totally unrelated stuff and everyone else encourage them
>tag me on some stupid glasses sale or something
>they all white-knight the cunts on the group and treat them like their goddess
>told one of the admins about this and he didnt do fuck shit

no meme game is worth all that
>>
>>77827479
is spitfire really that good mine is still at a fairly low level
>>
>>77829061
really freaking good, im sure if she gets a a/e iso she will definitely be the best scrapper
>>
>>77829061
She's disturbingly excellent.
Like, she's a Quicklord team combined with exploit bleedings and able to kill at 20% of health easily.

With Spidey Noir, Rocket, or Starlord, she becomes the devil herself... with the proper setup, of course.
>>
>>77826975
>more mutie

the hell is wrong with you anon?
>>
>>77829061
She is the only hero i am pissed i don't own
>>
is jessica good? she feels kinda meh imo
and i dont feel like getting chase only for her
>>
>>77830340
I think she is a great character to play around with. In PVP I'd say she'd be a good or low great tier. She's great for setting up Oppurtunity exploiters and she can set up bleed exploiters, so she is perfect for Anti-Venom and Star Lord. She hits reasonably hard and thanks to her ability to gain Fatal Blow on her single attacks and she applies Targeted to enemies, which has a decent proc rate, and she has a Stealthy attack makes her a good assassin. She doesn't have much in the way of downsides.
>>
>>77830812
ok, thanks
>>
>>77828731

Do it for the boxes.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.