[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a point Family Guy went off the deep end and tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 19

File: familyguydeaddog.jpg (29KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
familyguydeaddog.jpg
29KB, 650x365px
There was a point Family Guy went off the deep end and tried to be super dramatic with their scripts and play the serious stuff straight.

>Brian dies (Temporarily)
>Quagmire's sister is being abused
>Quagmire is being abused by a woman
>Meg goes on a rant and takes it all out on her family

Was there a reason for this sudden shift in tone? Were they trying to win an emmy or something? Were they making fun of when sitcoms get really serious around the later seasons? Were they being experimental and just trying something new?

I don't get it, if there was something to get.
>>
>>77766943
>Was there a reason for this sudden shift in tone?
Attention.
>>
>>77766943
>Was there a reason for this sudden shift in tone? Were they trying to win an emmy or something?
Got it on the first try. I think it started with Brian and Stewie, which as far as I remember had zero jokes.
>>
There's nothing to 'get' per-se, but it's called being edgy. If you're trying to look deep into this show, you might have autism.
>>
File: butt stuff.png (63KB, 181x280px) Image search: [Google]
butt stuff.png
63KB, 181x280px
>>77766943
>Family Guy
>Ever handling serious manners seriously

lel, never.
>>
File: ukinojoe family guy.png (177KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
ukinojoe family guy.png
177KB, 500x321px
>>77766943
They want to have their cake and eat it too. They want a show that can make any kind of joke, characterization, taste, logic, and humor be damned. That's the ugly genius of Family Guy. They've created a show where they can literally play Conway Twitty for 5 minutes - literally cutting down on almost a third of writing they have to do so they can leave for lunch and not come back - and their audience eats it up.

There's practically nothing they can't do or show. They can throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. Good or bad it won't matter.

But doing this for years probably gets boring. And even hack writers like those on Family Guy have an itch to try their hand at drama. And since Family Guy is immune from criticism at this point, it won't even matter if it doesn't work, so they'll stick their weird attempts at drama in and it won't hurt a thing.

That said, it definitely doesn't work within the context of the show. Brian has been shown to be maimed and mutilated time and time again, always on screen, and always graphic. But this time you're not supposed to laugh, you're supposed to cry. Not that viewers were laughing in the first place, but you know what I mean.

It's like if DC released a comedy series about the Joker. Every issue he goes around raping, killing, and being an unlikable dick. The dark humor sort of works, even if it wears itself out and feels pretty lazy. Then an issue arrives where the Joke learns Harley has cancer, and he deals with his grief, while trying to help Harley come to terms with her impending demise. Then the next issue he's butt fucking her corpse, while his dick shoots confetti.

With the style of "humor", the lack of actual heart and character development in the show, it's impossible to pull of any drama while expecting the audience to react with any ounce of care.

That said, the whole "Brian is dead!" thing was nothing but an attempt to drum up huge ratings, and get people talking about the show again.
>>
>>77767314
That is an exceptionally well put together post.

The fuck are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>77767314
It really is impressive. Any criticism is brushed aside because no one has any expextations of Family Guy. "It's Family Guy so of course it's not going to be deep/political/consistent." They have seto the bar so low that instead of being disappointed you can only be impressed when it causes a light chuckle.
>>
>>77767399
>The fuck are you doing
this is just simply what 4chan posters are like when we have to come to terms with the shit that is "Family Guy"
>>
>>77766943
Have you ever noticed how Fox numbers the episodes of Family Guy oddly?
>>
>>77767011
There was the "how about when I hold it sideways like a black guy" or something when Stewie had the gun
>>
>>77766943
You DINK DATS BAAAAAAD!?
>>
>>77767314
And this is why I dropped Family Guy.
>>
>>77766943
scumming for ratings
money
>>
File: familyguy.jpg (1MB, 841x2650px) Image search: [Google]
familyguy.jpg
1MB, 841x2650px
>>77767490
Yeah, I have.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>77766943
Remember this super serious episode?

Lol eatin' poop out of a diaper xD
>>
>>77766943
>Meg goes on a rant and takes it all out on her family

Loved seeing that episode immediately take back what Meg said in the end, only for the next episode to come along and try and force an anti-abuse moral/plot.

>Quagmire is being abused by a woman
Saw the other three but haven't seen this one, surprisingly. Is Quagmire's abuse played straight and is the audience supposed to feel sorry for him?
>>
>>77768097
I don't know if we're exactly supposed to feel sorry for him but I think we're supposed to feel a sense of danger about it.
It's not really like the one with his sister.
>>
>>77768011
This is some /tg/ or /x/ level shit going on here.
>>
>>77768011
I'm still not sure what to make of this pasta. It seems plausible enough, but it leaves me wondering why "Steve" was never credited or on the payroll.
>>
>>77768011
The biggest issue is that it implies that Seth was deeply involved with the show at that point.

But during the production of season 8 Seth would have also been involved with American Dad! and The Cleveland Show, while at the same time trying to get his album and Ted off the ground (which at the time was to be an animated series).

Seth simply comes in and records his lines now. He's not much involved with the writing anymore. In fact, some of the staff complained that while Seth isn't very involved, he still has to personally OK aspects of the scripts, which holds back production as he's not around. During the early days of the show, it was Seth's baby, but while he drifted away and started perusing other projects, the show continued on as always, causing that issue.

I will concede that this story does get one thing correct, which is that Seth doesn't like Family Guy anymore. He's implied as much in the past. Like when he said he doesn't believe there's enough material for the show to last 15. Or when he was on SNL and he mentioned he does a lot of voices "like on Family Guy" and the audience goes wild. Seth's makes a couple of faces which look mildly annoyed before saying "Still? Really? Good to know." While meant as a joke, Seth probably is a bit tired of Family Guy, or at least its fans.

4 years ago Seth said “Part of me thinks that Family Guy should have already ended. I think seven seasons is about the right lifespan for a TV series. I talk to the fans and in a way I’m kind of secretly hoping for them to say we’re done with it. There are plenty of people who say the show is kind of over the hill. But still the vast majority go pale in the face when I mention the possibility.”

I think Seth would like as much as anyone for it to end. But only Fox has the power to end it. Until then he'll come in, record his lines, and cash his checks.

Being Seth is suffering. Except for the whole, rich, famous millionaire part.
>>
File: 1360556642641.jpg (73KB, 668x603px) Image search: [Google]
1360556642641.jpg
73KB, 668x603px
>>77767314
>Then an issue arrives where the Joke learns Harley has cancer, and he deals with his grief, while trying to help Harley come to terms with her impending demise. Then the next issue he's butt fucking her corpse, while his dick shoots confetti.
>>
>>77768298
>It seems plausible
no, it doesn't. family guy's whole thing is "whoa i can't believe they can show THAT in a cartoon!" since the very beginning. it's a natural progression and season 8 was not that far out of the ballpark compared to the surrounding seasons.

the pasta is an entertaining read, but it is still fiction like all creepypastas.
>>
>>77768534
I fucking died when I read that
>>
>>77766943
Is this Tim Fuckley's Loss of cartoons?
>>
>BRIAN NO!
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgoBcYVz5R8
>>
File: ON THE MOOOON.png (252KB, 466x351px) Image search: [Google]
ON THE MOOOON.png
252KB, 466x351px
>>77767314
>yfw Joe's caricaturization of the show looks better than what it's fucking parodying
>>
File: faml gy.jpg (95KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
faml gy.jpg
95KB, 625x790px
>>77768753
>>
>>77767314
Seconded. Exceptionally well-put-together post.

The same exact rule explains Donald Trump's political success. He can do or say anything, and any external attempt to call bullshit on his bilge is immediately proof that it's jest like he sez—they're all out ta git him!
>>
i can come up with a family guy version of literally anyone in my head

am i the only one?
>>
I remember reading that Seth was really depressed for a while and that's when he was pushing the heavy gore. IIRC it started with that one extended cutaway that was basically just a dog graphically mauling people
>>
>>77768784
>Brian Henson, look out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3H1l-o8RM
>>
>>77768011
I just don't get what's supposed to be creepy/unnerving about this?
>>
>>77768011
>there was a guy who made people uncomfortable because he was weird and made weird suggestions
>then he left and Seth was happy about it

WOW HOLY FUCK I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS
>>
File: 1398143529896.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1398143529896.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>77767314
>Then an issue arrives where the Joke learns Harley has cancer, and he deals with his grief, while trying to help Harley come to terms with her impending demise. Then the next issue he's butt fucking her corpse, while his dick shoots confetti.
>>
>>77769101
Hello, Steve.

What was the favor The Rock owed you?
>>
>>77767314
>the whole "Brian is dead!" thing was nothing but an attempt to drum up huge ratings, and get people talking about the show again.
I wonder what they'll do next to get the main focus on the viewers.
>>
>>77767314
I would be less offended if it was just 22 minutes of Seth MacFarlane counting money and flipping me off instead of god damn Conway Twitty or trying to get a frog out a window.

Just say "we got lazy, here's a black screen, go flip channels for a bit and come back"
>>
>>77768011
Is this the Dead Bart of Family Guy? Pretty lame but at least it's not another "lost episode."
>>
When did you had your Family Guy phase /co/?
>tfw I thought this was the epitome of comedy when I was like 14
>>
>>77767011
I think you meant zero cutaway gags. There were certainly jokes in the episode, though not much.

That hour long mystery episode also had no cutaways
>>
File: SB_FG.png (278KB, 597x365px) Image search: [Google]
SB_FG.png
278KB, 597x365px
>>77768974
>>77768811
>>77768784
>>
>>77771807
Peak Spongebob >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peak Family Guy
>>
>>77767314
Pretty much summed up most of the reasons why I hate Family Guy. The other half is the fucking animation, which is appallingly lazy (Which fits just how lazy the writing is). Family Guy as a whole reminds me of movies like Epic Movie or Meet the Spartans where they just reference stuff without doing anything new or original and expect you to laugh. And people eat it up
>>
Just a reminder that Seth is a furfag.
>>
>>77768873
No. It's not like it's hard. Just take one thing they're famous for and exaggerate to a ridiculous degree or just have them mention it and BAM, you got a character.
>>77771460
Around that same age I'd say. 12-14. Then I stepped back and realized that South Park did everything FG did, but put actual goddamn effort in
>>
>>77766943
>>Brian dies (Temporarily)
>>Quagmire's sister is being abused
>>Quagmire is being abused by a woman
>>Meg goes on a rant and takes it all out on her family

>tfw I stopped watching Family Guy long before any of this happened.

Anyway, what's the Conway Twitty thing everyone seems so pissed about?
>>
>>77767314
>The dark humor sort of works, even if it wears itself out and feels pretty lazy. Then an issue arrives where the Joke learns Harley has cancer, and he deals with his grief, while trying to help Harley come to terms with her impending demise.

This reminds me of CAD's Loss comic. What was a comic that had never attempted drama or anything but low-brow video game humor before suddenly out of nowhere hit us with what was ostensibly a dramatic moment that totally clashed with everything. It was so out of left field and there is a reason everybody mocks it even over seven years later - it was fucking ridiculous given the lack of build-up. Here we had a comic where the main character fought ninjas and decapitated Paris Hilton with a baseball bat (don't ask) and now we are expecting to feel bad for him when his wife has a miscarriage. And then just a few strips later it went back to its goofball comedy and swept all of the drama under the rug. It was so out of place and didn't even come close to working.
>>
>>77775923
>This reminds me of CAD's Loss comic.

This should be like a corollary to Godwin's Law or something, any discussion of either bad writing or shitty comics on 4chan will invariably lead to Loss.
>>
>>77771460
I liked it a lot around that age.

In fairness, I think it was better, even just after the cancellation. It was never great, but there was at least some effort put in, though the laziness and political proselytizing was becoming increasingly apparent.
>>
>>77775806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbMqTK1NUIQ

Multiple times the show will just cut to a clip of him when it needs to fill out space for an episode. Sometimes it goes on for over several minutes.
>>
File: img_no24690094.png (2KB, 223x176px) Image search: [Google]
img_no24690094.png
2KB, 223x176px
>>77768011
A bit tl;dr, can someone sum it up?
>>
>>77776263

why Conway Twitty? Was it just easier to get the rights to show his songs or something?
>>
>>77776485
see>>77769208
>>
>>77766943
they are trying to be canceled
instead retards started to watch it
>>
someone post that pic with all the gore frames
>>
>>77776535
It was originally a HeeHaw reference so a random country entertainer made sense, I think they even use his appearance on the show. Then it began recurring without that context. however I think somewhere Seth said he thinks he's an uncharismatic entertainer which makes the joke of him being on for far too long "funnier"
>>
The most serious I remember Family Guy getting was during the Pearl Burton episode. That wasn't bad.
>>
>>77771460
I loved it when I was in 6th grade. Then in 7th I discovered South Park, which led to me hating Family Guy. By 14 I had come to the conclusion that family guy was ok, nothing special but it wasn't this huge holy shit it's so fucking great type show, and I've felt that way since.
>>
>>77766943
it got you to make this thread (for 200th time), didn't it?
>>
>>77777326

>discovered South Park after Family Guy

What kind of Bizarro world are you from? When I was in elementary and middle school, South Park was THE television show that overprotective parents and moral crusaders kept warning children not to watch (of course, causing them to watch it more.) The free publicity it received in those days from bewildered, easily-triggered soccer moms is only rivaled by the likes of Grand Theft Auto and Mortal Kombat.
>>
>>77777182
That was a pretty good episode.

also i guess ill check
>>77777777
>>
>>77766943
They were trying to have heart like the early seasons had, only that doesn't work if you keep the humor veering in the fucking crazy and sociopathic direction it was going in.

They actually did do drama right sometimes in the pre-revival episodes, the Brian Wallows and Peter's Swallows episode being the best example
>>
>>77767399
>The fuck are you doing on 4chan?
Posts like these used to be more common, especially on formerly-good boards like /co/
>>
>>77775923
To be fair, there was an attempt at a dramatic arc sort of building up to Loss; it wasn't just one dramatic comic out of nowhere.

>>77777777
>>
>>77768415
>Being Seth is suffering.
You can tell that he wants to be so much more than the creator of Family Guy...
>>
>>77777668
Parents just don't give a fuck about what their kids watch anymore, which takes half the fun out of watching a show like South Park at that age
>>
>>77778412

Does he? I haven't seen Ted or a Million Ways to Die in the West, but at a glance it looks like more Family Guy-tier drivel FROM THE CREATOR OF FAMILY GUY
>>
>>77778412
>You can tell that he wants to be so much more than the creator of Family Guy...
This.
>>
>>77766943

I will not say who I am. I will not say what position I held that allowed for me to be aware of the information I'm about to share; suffice to say, I don't hold it anymore. I have read some of the letters directed at Seth and Fox complaining about season eight of Family Guy, and while I can't officially make these statements to any press, I don't want to stay quiet anymore.

Many people feel that season eight was just off in an odd sort of way. For anyone who took note of season eight of Family Guy for the specific reason of elevated graphic violence, I wanted to say this:

Seth MacFarlane was going through a lot during the times these episodes were written and produced. He was heavily involved in writing the episodes alongside series writers, several of which made comments later regarding his apparent state of mind during writing sessions. However, more recently, when looking for corroborators, my ex-coworkers denied Seth being involved as he was, as well as 'Steve,' whom I'll explain in a bit.
>>
>>77778660

Many people feel that season eight was just off in an odd sort of way. For anyone who took note of season eight of Family Guy for the specific reason of elevated graphic violence, I wanted to say this:

Seth MacFarlane was going through a lot during the times these episodes were written and produced. He was heavily involved in writing the episodes alongside series writers, several of which made comments later regarding his apparent state of mind during writing sessions. However, more recently, when looking for corroborators, my ex-coworkers denied Seth being involved as he was, as well as 'Steve,' whom I'll explain in a bit.

A number of scenes did generate a certain amount of negative viewer response - Peters head getting crushed between two logs, for instance - but I'd like to point out that these images were no more graphic than the things you might see on other 'adult' cartoons. In addition, there has been blood and gore in the series before; typically, it's just more spread out over the season. However, if you did feel that such imagery was out of place for the series, you were right.

Editors cut nearly two hours of animated gore, violence, and sexual abuse from season eight, as well as rejected three proposed episodes featuring:

-The character Quagmire stalking, capturing, raping, and finally killing a woman (whom he keeps for several days while alive) in his basement.

-Stewie developing a mind control ray which he tests on Brian, though he eventually uses it to have relations with him.

-Lois becoming pregnant after cheating on Peter in a threesome with friends from college, confesses to him and after they argue about what to do about the pregnancy, he performs home abortion on her using a coat hanger.

The last episode was eventually rethought and made as "Partial Terms of Endearment," but was cut from the air for the US, despite being shown in the UK and being available on the DVD for the season.
>>
>>77778690

There was nothing particularly occult or metaphysical regarding the circumstances around the making of season eight. None of the writers or animators went insane, there were no mysterious deaths or possessions...none of that. For those of you looking for a twist or reason, I will say this:

While Seth usually seemed tired outside of working, he did his best to keep up appearances at major events and gatherings. However, it was said that he often looked sicker or more listless in the presence of his consultant (I assume this was the man Seth had mentioned to me earlier on), and was reluctant to say no to suggestions said consultant - whom I will call Steve - made. From what I've gathered he didn't really start making suggestions during sessions until around episode three, but was talking to Seth in private about the series. He was silent for some time, almost absent aside from just sitting in, and then began to converse more actively with Seth and the co-writers by the middle of the season.

While those who had to deal with Steve did usually seem irritated or perturbed by his presence, he did have some connections: Dwayne Johnson's brief appearance in episode 10, "Big Man on Hippocampus," was attributed to Steve, and I was told Mr. Johnson (when jokingly asked by one of the crew on set about how he got asked to do the scene) commented that he was only there because he owed a favor to 'Steve.' He acted uncomfortable at the time, and even during filming the short. It was done in one take and he was not asked to do it a second time. From what I've heard, Steve was present and seemed pleased by the fact that Mr. Johnson was visibly uneasy.
>>
>>77778412
But almost everything he's done outside of Family Guy has been utter drivel that follows the Family Guy formula.
>>
>>77778713

During one session (the second time I saw him in person), I did question Steve directly about a suggested plot, and when he turned to look at me, I was genuinely scared. I had no idea why; he had never once threatened, swore, or made a personally violent move. I suppose it was the series of ideas regarding violence and gore he pitched to Seth. I should mention that when others did protest suggested violence, Steve would typically switch to sexual themes, racism, mental illness, or just withdraw altogether until he could work in one of his themes again.

The pitch I was concerned about was for a running gag. The question I asked was something along the lines of:

"I think that what we're doing may be too much for one episode ("April in Quahog"). Blood is okay once, maybe twice in the episode, but showing the same man dying over and over might be a bit much."

The gag being pitched was that Peter, at various points in the episode, runs over the same man, who despite being whole and alive every encounter, is increasingly mauled every instance, with a different reoccurring character running over and screaming that the man was dead.

Seth was unaccompanied to the writing sessions for episode seventeen, and he was much more energetic than I'd seen him in months. He was almost celebratory, and it showed: he picked some of his favorite musical numbers from the series, cut or not, for the end of the episode, the plot of which seemed to have been a symbol for his own self-redemption.

I have been unable to track Steve down since to find out more about him; no records exist within the company to show that he was ever officially signed on or paid, and i believe he may have been privately hired by Seth. For what reason, I have no idea; I'm just glad to know he's gone.
>>
>>77778540
It's full of his comedy that shares the same cloth Family Guy is cut from, but he probably believes that because characters are facing some sort of characterization there is something that is inherently better than the stagnation that is Family Guy.
>>
>>77778690
Nice try, but this is 4chan, and you're making shit up. Prove it or shut up.
>>
>>77778741

So he wants to "move past Family Guy" but only a tiny bit and make Family Guy in different settings with characters whose stories are allowed to have a proper ending.
>>
>>77778660
>>77778690
>>77778713
>>77778731

not only is it incredibly obvious that you're just reposting the story from >>77768011, but you even messed that up and repasted a couple of paragraphs from the first post into the second one.
>>
>>77768097
Well, to be fair they weren't suppose to be next to each other. The whole Hurricane debacle.

And yeah, Quagmire was beaten with brass knuckles and tied up to be her sex slave.
>>
So who would you fuck?
Meg, Hayley, or Roberta?
>>
>>77778791
Maybe that's why he keeps re-making Family Guy. So he can feel some sense of artificial piece when the remake comes to end.
>>
>>77778854
no idea who Roberta is but I pick the daughter from the Cleveland Show.
>>
>>77778885
Roberta is the daughter of the Cleveland show.
>>
>>77778946

good
>>
File: NO.jpg (164KB, 575x683px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
164KB, 575x683px
>>77767314
+10, someone screencap this.
>>
>>77767314
Was it a surprise when Kenny died for real in
South Park?
>>
Has Family Guy FINALLY, FINALLY, F I N A L L Y gone too far?
>>
>>77781400

I don't even remember that happening, so no. The most serious thing they've done was probably Chef's death.
>>
>>77781428
No. There's a weird characteristic of Family Guy. It tries to be so shocking it just loops around into being tame and safe. Anyone else feel that or is able to elaborate on that?
>>
>>77767314
thanks for writing that, i would love to read more from you, maybe write about superjail or rick and morty
>>
>>77781428
Perhaps he browses /co/? There a re bird waifus.
>>
>>77781428
>too far

I hate family guy. But that's an average masturbation session . Barely /d/ worthy tbg
>>
>>77770749
Easy, kill off Meg next.
>>
File: 90.gif (388KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
90.gif
388KB, 267x199px
>>77767314
This is actually a great read. Sums up everything wrong with Family Guy pretty nicely.
>>
>>77766943
>>Meg goes on a rant and takes it all out on her family

I actually enjoyed that, because I like seeing the designated Butt Monkey snap and vent on people who deserve it.

...and then at the end of the episode she just tells everyone to go back to shitting on her because "LOL status quo!"
>>
File: brian-griffin-tattoo.jpg (68KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
brian-griffin-tattoo.jpg
68KB, 600x900px
never forget
>>
>>77784528
That's the issue.
The show fucked up in making that serious.
Meg was a butt monkey but it didn't matter because it was a joke. Nothing had consequence or consistency but then they wanted to play up her abuse as if it mattered.
>>
>>77778306
>Formerly good

Take it with a grain of salt anon, not a tablespoon
>>
>>77781867
What's wrong with superjail?
>>
>>77766943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63wJItfmu_0
>>
>>77766943
poor white birdo
>>
>>77789517
There was a Halloween episode where his costume was pink and it made him look like Birdo to me
>>
>>77778854
If I absolutely had to choose, Hayley is the obvious choice.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>77767314
Guess you can say she went out with a bang
>>
>>77778854
This is too easy. Obviously I'm gonna go with Hayley.
>>
>>77769208
I think from the whole "show is suppose to encompass all that is wrong in the world" angle it means Steve is a demon, possibly one Seth was going to sell his soul to to end Family Guy
Who was going to use the popularity of the show to spread hate and warp people's minds into potentially doing increasingly fucked up shit.
>>
>>77771460
14 or 15, like you. Then I noticed the dip in humor after that. I quit altogether once I realized how much of a douche Brian is.
>>
>>77781676
You could just say it's extremely desensitizing.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.