[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck This Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 2588.png (333KB, 411x563px) Image search: [Google]
2588.png
333KB, 411x563px
Fuck
This
Guy
>>
yes, yes she did
>>
>>77757098

why?

because he was the most well adjusted character on the show????
>>
Bojack, pls.
>>
>>77757098
Don't mind if I do.
>>
>>77757172
>well adjusted
He stole a D another guy stole to steal his already-fiance's heart.
He then humiliated said guy on TV and tore him open for some shit way back when.
>Inb4 bringing up Bojack's faults to deflect
That is not the point here, Mr.PB is still an asshole of his own regard like everyone else. I don't care if he's garbage hiding in a pile of shit to make himself look better. OP's right, fuck him for that especially.

He was willing to defend a fucking repeat rapist against his own wife just because he's a fanatic and didn't want his job to hurt. I don't care what his reasons are, when the tough moral questions creep up he made his choices in life. That's who he is.
>>
>>77757612
Well, he did say "most well adjusted character on the show." They're all pretty horrible people.

That being said, I think Princess Caroline is the one I'd pick. Even if she's both manipulative and easily manipulated out of desperation.
>>
>>77757824
She was literally so certain she'd never find happiness that she deluded herself into believeing she had a perfectly functional and adult relationship with a kid sitting on another kids shoulders.
>>
>>77757894
The best part is, there's a one-second throwaway gag when she calls him and then quickly hangs up, and it goes to a split screen of Vincent sitting at a desk in an office, working.
>>
>>77757098
no, fuck you!
>>
>>77757098
I hated him during season 1 but he was the best character in season 2, 10/10 doggy bf would snuggle everyday.
>>
File: 1420085501149.png (120KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
1420085501149.png
120KB, 550x375px
>>77757098
How could you hate him after season 2?
He's god tier in S2
>>
I really turned against both PB and Todd in the game show episode. They both suddenly decided to go full douchebag mode out of seemingly nowhere in the worst way possible
>>
Welcome to bad opinion town pop: OP
>>
>>77758532
not god tier, more like "just a dog" tier.
>>
>>77757098
go to bed diane, you know deep down he's better than you.
>>
>>77757098
>Fuck This Guy
If he was real, anon, if he was real...
>>
File: obscene.jpg (16KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
obscene.jpg
16KB, 196x250px
>>77762270
>deep down
you were just waiting to use that one, weren't you
>>
>>77762257
yeah well dog is just god backwards
>>
>>77757098
I would if I could
>>
File: 245119_1.jpg (86KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
245119_1.jpg
86KB, 630x630px
>>77757098
>>
>tfw you will never pat mr. peanutbutter's head, rub his tummy, and take him for long walks in the park

it hurts, end me /co/
>>
File: BH dianne phone.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
BH dianne phone.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>you will never have a friend who will love you unconditionally no matter how badly you treat them
>>
Paul F Tompkins should do more voicework :)
>>
>>77766175
i'm glad this webm exists and this scene singlehandedly redeemed all the dislike I had for Mr. P that built up over the first three quarters of the show.

but some anon put forward the idea that maybe he actually isn't joking and he actually does think it's a lookalike in the restaurant, and it's just a small corner of my mind but it hurts to think it might be true, no matter how unlikely
>>
File: 1427349950726.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1427349950726.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
>what are you thinking about?
>oh just how good things could have been if you had chosen this life
That hit way to close to home. Its like someone is trying to assassinate me through a cartoon
>>
>>77766381
what hurt more was when Bojack finds out how her life is actually going and that even his fantasy of how their lives could have been together was nothing more than his own fake, hollywood idea of what a simpler life is like.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.