[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read Preacher,Fantastic four (the hickman series),Batman dkr,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1446782717024.jpg (394KB, 990x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1446782717024.jpg
394KB, 990x1271px
I read Preacher,Fantastic four (the hickman series),Batman dkr, the dark knight, knightfall, killing joke, ultimatespiderman (the whole fucking series) , Batman Hush, Red hood....Justice league..most of it, i want to read sth that will really catch my eye...but that will last for more than 2 nights... I just finished reading the whole ,,League of extraordinary gentlemen,, stuff... so please /co/ Recommend me something
>>
Which of those did you like the most?
What genres would you prefer? Any writers? Heroes? Give us something.
>>
>>77739640
I love gaiman. Read Sandman too...and some other stuff. Loved Hitman, Preacher was awesome...read the bonuses with arseface, I sometimes dig Alan Moore...but it depends on the way it's been drawn. I liked watchmen too and v for vendetta. I might be a casual retard...but...as far as i can tell...i like it funny with a bit of punch.. Gaiman is my favourite writer...
>>
>>77739533
All of Frank Miller's Daredevil in order of release.

Alan Moore's Swamp Thing.

Tom Strong and the related spin-offs.

All of the Badger in order.

All of Nexus in order.

Ennis' Punisher.

Planetary.

The first volume of Dark Horse's Conan.

Hitman.
>>
>>77739712
Thanks dude. Read all of them except all of Miller's Daredevil. I read man without fear and 2 other series i can;t really think of... And i will check out Conan. I remember getting an issue of some sort of compiled dark horse comics. I live in romania..and sice it did not sell at that time...it got bankrupt after 2 issues or so. never got to buy the second one tho... It had Conan, Alien and something else...they were all black and white and i like that.
>>
Is transmetropolitan any good?
>>
>>77739707
In fact, Gaiman is my favorite writer, too. I've read pretty much anything he's written.
Anyways, since you read Vertigo stuff, I'll have to recomend Y:The last man, which I'm pretty sure that you'd LOVE.
Also Moore's Swamp thing.
All of Hellblazer, maybe even Lucifer, The Invisibles....
>>
>>77739876
I read them all. It's really hard to make a thread with everything i read and i am sorry that ppl bother writing it down... I read everything you gave me here...except for The invisibles...I feel like an asshole...but i really need sth new
>>
>>77739928
The Invisibles is quite a long read, but it stays great most of the time. You should also check Morisson's Doom Patrol.
Maybe check some Image stuff, like Chew, Saga, or Invicible.

If you're looking for something different, you could try some drama comics like Persepolis, Blankets or Asterios Polyp.
>>
>>77739990
Read invincible and Chew. I think i downloaded Saga once..but after that i lost all of my data. I'll try those ,,drama comics,, tho'. Thanks a lot
>>
>>77739821
yes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.