[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen Titans Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
With their combine costumes who would be the strongest?

Starflash
Cyborgreen-Lantern
DickBats
Beast-boy-Hunter
Wonder Raven
>>
>>77714223
Cyborgreen-lantern. they canonically have the power to destroy entire planets. also, Starflash wouldn't be familiar enough with her abilities to take full advantage of the speed force. But she'd make a close second.
>>
>>77714361
Counting Nu52
Cyborgreen-Lantern
Wonder Raven
Starflash
>Nothing changed.
Beast-boy-Hunter
DickBats
>>
>>77714361
Why do you apply the limitation of familiarity on Starflash but not on Cyborgreen lantern?
>>
Is someone streaming the new episode of #TeenTitansGo?
>>
>>77714522
Because Green Laternfags gonna fag.
>>
>>77714522
not that anon, but one takes training to push the momentum where you want it to go to do most of the flash's big tricks where with the ring all you have to do is think it.
>>
>>77714223
Starflash would dominate just about any one-on-one fight, simply because of super-speed AND flight. That's a very potent combo.

Green Cyborg would be the best in terms of general purpose strength.

Martian-Boy and Wonder Raven are rather unremarkable simply because one of the two in both pairs is stronger than the other. At least theoretically, anyway.

And Robbats is taking a guy with no powers and giving him even more no powers. Is that different in the episode, by any chance?
>>
>>77714223
what ep is that image from?
>>
>>77718102
Two Parter, it airs tonight at 6
>>
Anyone got a web-dl folder for the old show?

I just realized the pack I got backlogged is an awful size > quality rip.
>>
>>77716322
It takes creativity and willpower to use both to their full extent.
>>
>>77718140
:30. a LEGO Scooby-Doo special is airing right now
>>
File: pool.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>>77714223
>>
>>77718903
>2 piece for starfire
Nice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.