[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scott Tenorman Must Die wasn't that great of an episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Scott Tenorman Must Die.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Scott Tenorman Must Die.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Scott Tenorman Must Die wasn't that great of an episode
>>
OP wasn't that much of a faggot.

Oh, wait.
>>
>>77663452
the entire episode was foreplay
and the ending was worth the build up
>>
it was less great and more shocking. back then cartman never did anything so extreme in the pursuit of revenge.

now though it loses replay value when cartman has done things that are similarly awful.
>>
when you know the ending it takes some of the fun out, but goddamn I still remember the first time I watched it and it was like a comedy bomb going off in my face.

loved it.
>>
The ending was God-tier. But it's lame that there wasn't any actual resolution, Cartman just got off Scott-free
>>
I hate is, cause in High School, kids kept going "Did you see the episode where Cartman forced the kid to eat his parents?" It is amazing how deaf people are to what would ruin an episode.
>>
File: 1357529527261.jpg (25KB, 283x420px) Image search: [Google]
1357529527261.jpg
25KB, 283x420px
>>77663499
>>
>>77663499
>Scott-free
Kek
>>
My older brother was only bothered by two moments in all of South Park. This, and Butters getting the Shuriken in the eye.
>>
File: 38458345893.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
38458345893.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>77663499
>>
>>77663529

Ooooh, the shuriken was bad, yeah. I'm not good with eye injuries.
>>
>>77663529
The shuriken can either go one of two ways

You either find it hilarious because of how much of a sudden swerve it was from them being cool anime characters one second and children who just wounded their friend in the next.

Or you could find it disturbing because of how genuinely freaked out everyone is and how Butters just stares in shock for a second before he starts to cry.
>>
>>77663591
well, the fact that he seemed to have fully recovered from such a thing suggests that either he was incredibly lucky not to get hit straight in the pupil, or he was but didn't end up developing visual defects and issues later on because >no continuity

would you be able to recover from such a thing if you got hit in the white though? I heard of this guy who got a glass shard stuck deep into his eye once and he felt nothing but minor discomfort, he didn't end up losing the eye or anything and it was just a matter of relatively simple surgery.
>>
>>77663499
>Scott-free

Ummm episode 200 and 201...
>>
>>77663529
stuff like that skeeves me out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.