[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supergirl Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: supergirlposter.jpg (294KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
supergirlposter.jpg
294KB, 1365x2048px
Femanons what do you think of this show so far? Do you relate to Supergirl?
>>
File: Skomonster.png (583KB, 720x880px) Image search: [Google]
Skomonster.png
583KB, 720x880px
>>77638561
I relate more to the shoe monster, since it appeals to my vapid female interests and it panders to my opinions.
>>
File: 1408194277596.jpg (100KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1408194277596.jpg
100KB, 854x859px
>>77638561
>Supergirl
>Superman's bland cousin has a TV show now
>they made a show about a character with no personality or interesting traits whatsoever
Waifu-fags must die in all of the fires.
>>
I think the show is starting to find its footing.
>>
>>77638587
>shoe monster

Was this a real thing?
>>
>>77638623
Yes, it is a grand tale of a worn out hero shunned by a society that continually strives to trade up!
https://vimeo.com/5511888
>>
I watched the first episode which was complete garbage and gave up in disgust

Also
>attractive black Jimmy Olsen who goes by James
kek
>>
>Not loving Strong Female Character who always fucks up
>Not loving Bull Olsen
>Not laughing at tiny needledick beta white guy in the friendzone
>Not accepting that Supergril deserves respect because she's a GIRL and the whole poisoning the bay was the fault of cis scum

Well its back to /pol/ for you.
>>
Gonna binge during off season. So no opinion.
>>
File: DDEVIL.jpg (66KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
DDEVIL.jpg
66KB, 1366x768px
>Anons what do you think of this show so far? Do you relate to Daredevil?
>>
>>77639021
No I relate to the damaged red headed girl who like all of us is a victim to circumstance and doing what she can to get by.
>>
>>77639084
thank god, i was worried you might not be able to relate to someone in every work of fiction
>>
>>77639144
As a white right handed male I can relate to characters regardless of gender or skin color. You see us white males are morally superior andand we have super power levels of empathy and compassion.
>>
>>77638561
The show is horribly written, though the actress looks the part.
But she must have to bite her tongue often having to spout the shite the writers demand of her.

The clichés were crowding for space and the whole premise is idiotic. Shame.
>>
File: daredevil.jpg (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
14KB, 640x480px
>>77639021

daredevil coming attractions.
>>
Is this Hypercrisis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk9Mzu4vDxY

This show was weird.
>>
File: supergirl qt.jpg (131KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl qt.jpg
131KB, 1024x1325px
>>77638561

I dropped it...shame because Melissa Benoist is a qt.
>>
My gf and her mom thought it was pretty bland. Didn't watch past the pilot though
>>
saw it with my gf didn't like it all I'm just waiting for the live action teen titans series at this point desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.