[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever wish you could un-read a comic? Crossed Psychopath fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: psychopath.jpg (77KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
psychopath.jpg
77KB, 600x464px
Ever wish you could un-read a comic?

Crossed Psychopath fucked my shit up so badly I'm having trouble sleeping
>>
>>77630230
do a storytime then bro
>>
>>77630230

This pathetic edgy bullshit actually triggered you? Seriously?
>>
Circle of salt did me for a bit. Still don't read those pages when it's storytimed.
>>
>>77630783
Circle of salt is messed up, but at least the original series is about a group of generally likable people trying to survive, and there's a few genuine heartwarming moments.

Psychopath is about a fucking lunatic who's subverting the efforts of his group from within in an attempt to bring back the "soul" of a woman he had kidnapped and raped before the Crossed got to her. You spend so much time with a guy who's just so completely fucked in the head he makes the Crossed look tame.
>>
File: crossed_03_023-024.jpg (2MB, 2560x1999px) Image search: [Google]
crossed_03_023-024.jpg
2MB, 2560x1999px
Caceres art is fucking disgusting in the best possible way. I'll read anything that guy draws.
>>
original was the only one I liked desu. family values left a bad taste and psycopath is just sluggish and edgy to the max. is badlands worth reading
>>
File: Crossed - Badlands 078-006.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Crossed - Badlands 078-006.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>77632217
Not if you don't like Family Values or Psychopath. It doesn't get any less extreme or less exploitative, but there's still some decent material.

Spurrier's material is not bad. Lapham revisits the survivor of Psychopath in an arc. Ennis' arcs aren't bad but I'm not a big fan of the "origin" story at #50.

The most recent two arcs have been awful. (Wolfer, 80-85 and Bemis, 86-)

The Gillen arc from #75-#80 Is actually alright. It's a bit more restrained. Pic related.

+100 is good.
>>
>>77630495
Is it allowed on /co/? If someone can show me which board it "belongs" on I'll happily storytime some crossed.
>>
>>77632464
I'll probably give it a shot. I like the premise and the lore. The fact that the crossed look like normal people, and their smarter intelligent sadistic tendencies adds a fresh disturbing take on zombie stories.
>>
File: The-New-52-Futures-End-48-CV2.jpg (291KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
The-New-52-Futures-End-48-CV2.jpg
291KB, 900x1384px
Future's End: I read the whole thing for free thanks to /co/ storytimes and I still feel like I want my money back.
>>
>>77632815
One way to find out, just have at it so as long as you spoiler the appropriate pages.

Scratch that, just spoiler all the pages.
>>
>>77630230
Yeah, there's lots of shit I wish I could unread, and then put a label on it saying 'don't read this, it's shit', not because it makes it hard to sleep, but so I don't have the ravings of a sociopathic edgelord firmly lodged in my brain.
>>
>>77633314
If only it had an actual ending.
>>
File: Crossed - Badlands 029-010.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Crossed - Badlands 029-010.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>77633208
>their smarter intelligent sadistic tendencies
Well then I specifically recommend.
>Crossed: Wish You Were Here
>Crossed: Badlands #29 - #32, continuing in #93 in Feb
>Crossed: +100
These deal with more "unique" crossed than usual.
>>
>>77633558
Don't forget Six Bloody Fingers, which was probably the best/stupidest Crossed comic other than the original or webcomic. I'm not gonna lie, I legitimately enjoyed that one.
>>
>>77633966
Five Bloody Fingers. And yeah. I totally forgot about the...tattoos.....
>>
>>77634162
Honestly, I just loved how the Yakuza leader reacted in the beginning. I mean, he saw his lackey some into his office with his skin peeled off like a goddamn orange, followed by his rival gang in tow with guns and swords drawn. And the leader had two heads by their severed spines like he was The Predator. And all of which happened in less than 20 seconds at most. and his first response was "is that a tattoo on your face?!"
>>
>>77630230
Is that the one with the legendary line of

>I'll cut of your asshole and slide it on my cock next to your girlfriends lips
>>
File: crossed_05_017-018.png (2MB, 2560x1981px) Image search: [Google]
crossed_05_017-018.png
2MB, 2560x1981px
>>77630230
The kids all have grown-up faces.

>>77632125
The Paneling in this series was fucking great at times.
>>
>>77632464
Badlands #1-3 is easily the best of Badlands, probably the best of Crossed in general too.
>>
File: Crossed_zpsxn7buoj7.jpg (721KB, 1920x855px) Image search: [Google]
Crossed_zpsxn7buoj7.jpg
721KB, 1920x855px
>>
>>77632815
According to mods we're supposed to storytime shit like Crossed on /b/ of all places. I guess /trash/ would also be allowed.
>>
>>77633558
Why didn't the guard open fire?
>>
>>77630230
how are the kids not noticing the wood chipper at the bottom of the slide? None of them are crossed, how are they so chill about being shredded
>>
>>77638228

Maybe it's a "special" school.

Besides, Crossed covers are usually just supposed to be stupid fun. I recall a previous thread where somebody posted one that showed them fighting a dinosaur.
>>
I grew up tired of Crossed. Always the same plot : Survivors on the run, Crossed in chase or nearby. Loosing some survivors along the way until on the last panels the last survivor or none stands.

Besides Crossed WYWH. the rest is recycling the same old soup.

Had more interest in Stitched.
>>
>>77638220
deer-in-headlights syndrome
>>
>>77638284
That movie, The Signal, kind of did the same thing in a much more concise and entertaining story.
>>
So, do the 'crossed' rape and kill each other, or just go after the uninfected?
>>
>>77638325
Too bad about that last third of the movie.
>>
>>77638440

They'll fuck each other up if they get bored or provoked.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.