[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrow/Flash Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: ar315c_atom_0001_w2-v.jpg (244KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ar315c_atom_0001_w2-v.jpg
244KB, 1000x1500px
Its sad when you remember this guy was supposed to be Superman. He's like the anti-Chris Evans.
>>
Mark Hamill used to be relevant.

John Wesley Shipp used to think he had a career outside of Flash tv shows.

John Barrowman used to have a character that was fun to watch instead of an annoying douche canoe who's overstayed his welcome.

A lot of people used to be a lot of things.
>>
>>77599013
Routh was never my superman. Looked too small and skinny. Superboy, he'd be great, but never superman.
>>
How much did Routh get paid for paying Superman? I recall it was quite low.
>>
>>77599013
And now he is the lead in a show, doesn't sound that bad to me
>>
i like him more as the shrinko than as mr. steel
>>
>>77601001
He is the lead in legends of tomorrow? That's stupid.
>>
File: Sir Diggle.png (665KB, 706x575px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Diggle.png
665KB, 706x575px
>>77599118
I wish Felicity hadn't stolen brave Sir Diggle's role in the Arrow.
>>
I like Brandon Routh. He gets too much flak for Superman Returns. An actor can only do so much with the script he has to work with. This film confirmed to me that Bryan Singer is an overrated hack.

Anyhow, I like Routh as the CW interpretation of Ray Palmer. I do hate the power armor, but hopefully he'll focus more on shrinking feats like the comic version does. He's a pretty charming guy on-screen ever since I saw him in Chuck.
>>
>>77602728
Yeah. Besides Returns was screwed by the studio since it made money but not enough to offset the bill of all the failed Superman movie attempts after IV.
>>
>>77599152
>man of murder is a big guy
>>
>>77599013

It's really not that big of a deal when you remember that he also played Todd Ingram and Dylan Dog. I see a guy who seems to like a lot of comic roles. That's cool by me.
>>
please superman always been sucking wasnt this fault... Superman 2 was the only good movie...
>>
>>77599013
I miss Moira
I miss Walter
I miss murder
I miss Tommy
I don't miss Summer Glau
>>
>>77601998
I feel really bad for Diggle this season, He was fighting so hard to not to give his brother the benefit of the doubt.
And Oliver and the Team Arrow just pushed him to give him the benefit of the doubt, only to find out that in the end, Diggle was right about Andy

Being Diggle is suffering.
>>
>>77606033
>hating on Female Slade
Bitch.
>>
>>77606077
That Ravager getup was retarded. Worse than Huntress.
>>
File: 1397687777668.jpg (25KB, 320x191px) Image search: [Google]
1397687777668.jpg
25KB, 320x191px
I dunno about Arrow this season. I mean, it's good and it's lightyears better than S3, but it doesn't really grab me the way S2 did.

But maybe that's just nostalgia.
>>
>>77606048

>>77606048

Brother still alive.... wow they just really trying to make Diggle and Deadshot BFFs for some reason..
>>
File: one could say im the reverse.gif (1022KB, 281x243px) Image search: [Google]
one could say im the reverse.gif
1022KB, 281x243px
Are we ever gonna see RealEobard again?

Are we ever gonna see RealEobard and WellsEobard in the same room?

Reverse Flash + Zoom team-up/fight when?
>>
>>77606153
Because it's fun.
>>
>>77606033
Oh me dear sweet Moira
>>
>>77606033
>I miss murder
There's no way some of these guys survive what happens to them
>>
>>77599013
What a huge demotion. He's much more enjoyable as Ray though. Glad he's getting more screen time on LOT.
>>
>>77606166
>Reverse Flash + Zoom team-up/fight when

They're teasing us with the idea, with Wells wearing the Reverse Flash outfit last episode.

Reverse Flash vs. Zoom is all I want now.
>>
>Tommy
>Mommy
>Commie

;_;
>>
File: NEVER EVER.jpg (28KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.jpg
28KB, 390x310px
>>77606153
I dunno.
Can Diggle be best friends with chunks of meat?
>>
>>77599118
>John Barrowman used to have a character that was fun to watch instead of an annoying douche canoe who's overstayed his welcome.
But that's every character Barrowman has ever played.
>>
I'm still hoping for a side-arc where Roy Harper is hanging out with Jason Todd and Rose Wilson.
>>
>>77606527
Don't be like that. I think they can afford to make Starfire a metahuman instead.
>>
>>77606527
He's for the movies anon
>>
>>77599013
>"He's like the anti-Chris Evans."

SOME WOULD CALL HIM THE REVERSE
>>
>>77599013
poor guy
>>
>>77606089
Only the mask looked bad, you have shit taste if you say otherwise
>>
>>77606128
It's not nostalgia. Go watch season 1 and 2 again and see how different the quality is.
>>
>>77606166
>Reverse Flash + Zoom team-up/fight when?

Nah, it's gonna be Flash family vs. Zoom with help from Reverse Flash.
>>
>>77606527
They'd have to make an appearance for Jason Todd first. But that means retroactively, they'll need Batman as well. Maybe even Dick.

The stupid thing is: remember when Merlin lied to Thea about a 'mystic shrine somewhere in the Himalayas that would cure her bloodthirst?' That's EXACTLY what Jason had to go through after being lazarus'd. I was half-hoping Thea would become Red Hood/Arrow
>>
File: excite.jpg (44KB, 520x315px) Image search: [Google]
excite.jpg
44KB, 520x315px
>>77606048

Anyone else think the Speedy vs. Andy fight was really fucking drawn out and long? I kept expecting /redrge/ to kick in but she managed to not fuck up by killing him. The way the scene was shot though, it was certainly making you think it would be. Infact, given how increasingly volatile she became during the episode I think it would have made more sense for her to come to this revelation after Dahrk fucked up on her like

>gets caught
>escapes
>fights Andy
>finds to her surprise that she's in control
>oshitson
>>
>>77607142
That would have been better.

The part that confused me?

Speed has Andy. Speed asks for help to carry him.

Speedy walks away from Andy for no reason and gets caught.

Meanwhile shit-Canary is now with Andy waiting for help to carry him.

What the hell?
>>
>>77608968

They wanted an excuse for Atom to come in and be relevant to the scene.

Which, in my opinion worked out. I did like seeing him just swooce right in and start decking out niggas with GA.
>>
>>77606153
>based CW deadshot was killed off so casuals wouldn't get confused by a will smith movie

FUCK DC
>>
>>77607027
I want Earth 2 Dickbats and Powergirl
>>
>>77610308
Still fucking pissed about this. Deadshot was so good. "Dead to Rights" is one of the best Arrow episodes.
>>
what happened to anarky?
>>
>>77610577
He fucked off for a while. He'll come back after the midseason break
>>
>>77610337
i'm still pissed about michael jai white being killed off.

Best fucking martial artist the show has seen, and they don't make any fucking use of him because the fight choreographer has somehow made it with 4 seasons of spinning while a camera tracks, dubbed smack sounds, poor explosions and the backs of stunt doubles who don't even do any worthwhile stunts.

Huntress hasn't even showed up again yet, besides being a fantastic character, black canary hasn't finished the arc of becoming one of the best CQC fighters in the DC universe, Roy is completely forgotton about, poorly executed and a waste of a perfect character, Diggle's costume and transformation is fucking retarded, Ra's al ghoul permadied, speedy is a girl, there's no artemis. God bless constantines actor, but with what he has to work with it's fucking abysmal. Felicity is the most two dimensional character who exists on the show because she's sort of hot and has yet to be killed off. Captain Atom is the second best actor on the show next to john barrowman and they both exist as plot devices. And most importantly, green arrow only half anything like green arrow. He hasn't had any humour, shown any real stunts or parkour since season one, hardly any gadget arrows, no homoerotic workout scenes in ages and still hasn't sung his theme tune.

Meanwhile daredevil blew the shit out of arrow's fight scenes and is famous for a one take shot that was well choreographed but badly executed which they didn't even bother to improve in post.

But what pisses me off the most, is that the question hasn't shown up.

It could be worse though, it could always be supergirl.
>>
>>77601998
Sir Johnson Digglesworth III
>>
>ape city

THEY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN
>>
>>77611273
That version of Ra's was complete shit anyway.
>>
File: 1447795945829.jpg (11KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1447795945829.jpg
11KB, 250x214px
>>77611273
>Huntress hasn't even showed up again yet, besides being a fantastic character
What?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.