[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey remember the time in korra where they went "okay, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: brown slut.jpg (94KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
brown slut.jpg
94KB, 875x1000px
hey remember the time in korra where they went "okay, so you know how there are 4 elements, with 1 extension for each for REALLY powerful and skillful benders? yeah fuck that, now they can bend anything even slightly related, fuck it."

wasn't that the BEST?
>>
Hey Autismus Maximus, ever heard of progress
>>
>>77591295
>Wearing slutty clothes that obviously can't keep you warm in freezing conditions.
It triggers my autism when artists do this.
>>
>>77591310
Ever heard of question marks?
>>
>>77591310
fuck you, it was actively ruining the set up lore of the first show
>>
>>77591295
>autism
>>
>>77591328
The first show where soneone learned to bend metal?
>>
>>77591326
I have??
>>
File: 1381305747200.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1381305747200.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>77591295
ITT
>>
>>77591295
>>77591328
So much autism.
>>
>>77591346
Have you???
>>
>>77591344
yes, metal, blood, lightning. these were all the specified ONE extension that was established. then they were just like lel, spirit bending, lava bending, combustion bending, whatever its fine.
>>
>>77591347
This should be a banner.
>>
>>77591328
>>77591344
or to bend blood

or air cumbustion

advanced Bending didn't fucking start with Korra, that was series 1 stuff, all Korra added was Lava and spirit bending
>>
>>77591365
...But combustion was in the ATLA. Combustion-Man? Huge villain?
>>
>>77591365
Combustion and spirit bending were in the first show you twat. I don't like Korra either but you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>77591365
>I didn't actually watch ATLA
>>
>only one extension for each element

>healing and bloodbending
>Combustion and lightening bending
>Metal and lavabending

yes, they were all in Airbender, though i think the only one to lavabend was that kyoshu avatar
>>
>>77591295
People get better at shit as time goes on, benders of the past don't have the skills of a modern bender.
>>
>>77591528
Don't forget mass communication and education instead of the previously mostly small-scale oral transmission of bending.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.