[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Vs. The Avengers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: JLA-vs-Avengers.jpg (104KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
JLA-vs-Avengers.jpg
104KB, 600x300px
Who would win?

Also I want this to be The Justice League from the cartoon, so let's have the teams be
>Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkgirl

>Avengers: Cpt. America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Hawkeye, The Hulk
and to even things out let's give them Spiderman

Now, I don't know much about Marvel so I was going to say let's get rid of Superman to make it fair; but I figured having The Hulk is basically like having a Doomsday right?

Ok, so the way I see the first part of the fight going is they all pair off with an opponent and it goes a little something like this

>Batman takes out Widow
>Hawkeye takes out Hawkgirl
>Iron Man takes out Green Lantern
>The Flash takes out Spidey
>Thor takes out J'onn
>Cap jobs to Wonderwoman
>Hulk and Superman fight to a standstill

What are your opinions on my take? Would you pair them differently? And who emerges victorious?
>>
>>77588508
Honestly I don't see how flash and superman wouldn't just obliterate everyone
>>
>>77588587
That's what makes them shit heroes, they can do everything, but they do nothing in comparison.
>>
If it's gonna be the DCAU team, why not just use the EMH team as well? Considering the power levels in that universe, they stand a reliable chance at beating them.
>>
If you mean at the moment
The Justice Gods vs The All New All Different Avengers it would be curb stomping
>>
>>77588587
Yeah I thought the flash would be a little OP for this too. But I do think The Hulk would be a good match for Superman. I mean from what I understand, he doesn't get hurt he just gets angry, and the angrier he gets the stronger he gets? Like I said idk too much about Marvel heroes so idk how accurate that is
>>
>>77588615
Who's on the EMH team? And what exactly is the EMH team?
>>
A very interesting question, you have an interesting take on this interesting subject.

I have a question of my own:

Is there a member of the Avengers or Justice League that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>77588634
Earths Mightiest Heroes. It's Marvel's best stab at the team in a cartoon so far.
>>
File: 2421746-avengersemh.jpg (148KB, 1554x874px) Image search: [Google]
2421746-avengersemh.jpg
148KB, 1554x874px
>>77588660
>>77588634
Actually, I found a picture.
>>
>>77588677
Also Captain Marvel I suppose.
>>
>>77588654
Martian Manhunter or Plastic Man for sure.
>>
>>77588677
Yeah we can use that team if you'd like, I'm not sure what the little bee girls powers are though; and I don't know what good Antman would do for anyone. Can't he just, you know, shrink? I haven't even seen his movie
>>
>>77588780
If you don't give a shit about half the characters then why even have this thread? What's the point?
>>
>>77588780
Wasp has bio energy shooters for gloves or something, dunno how lethal they are but apparently very annoying at the least.
Ant Man can also grow gigantic, control ants, which is mostly worthless for this fight, and is an engineer or scientist that can sort of keep up with Tony I guess, though why he doesn't have a flight suit, weapons, or anything else, dunno.
But I suppose for countering Superman their shrinking ability might be useful for getting close with kryptonite? Though I suppose his super sight and hearing would always find them... if you think about it too much you run into >>77588604
>>
>>77588818
It's not that I don't give a shit at all, I've gotten into some Marvel shit; I'm a long time fan of Spiderman. But I'm a huge fan of the Justice League, and I wanted to know what peoples take is on who's the stronger team. Why so mad?
>>
>>77588862
>for countering Superman their shrinking ability might be useful for getting close with kryptonite

That is exactly what a size changer does during Trinity War/Forever Evil.
>>
>>77588878
Because these types of arguments don't really have an answer. Both teams have had so many members and incarnations it's hard to compare them and it's made worse by using adaptations because adaptations frequently alter aspects of characters.
>>
File: DD.jpg (27KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
27KB, 313x334px
>>77588508
>Iron Man takes out Green Lantern
>Hawkeye takes out Hawkgirl

Pic related is how I imagine you
>>
>>77588943
Lol ok, Iron Man taking out GL is a pretty big stretch, but you don't think... Oh shit wait.. I got Hawkeye confused with falcon... Shit I have to rethink this whole thing
>>
>>77588508
>I want this to be The Justice League from the cartoon
literally faggot: the taste
>>
>>77588604
It's about context anon. You are pulling them out of a universe that they are balanced within. Obviously they look silly for a comparison, but no more silly than putting full powered Goku in Pokemon and calling him stupid.

I mean, the characters evolved based on the universe they grew up in. It reminds me of introducing an invasive species into a new area, the local animals have evolved no way to deal with them and get smashed.

It's the same in this scenario, the avengers exist in a different world, they haven't developed the required checks and measures to deal with someone from the DC world.
>>
>>77589283
Shit like Injustice shows how shit the writing and powers are. Supes and Flash are essentially the gods of the entire DC universe, but they don't ever want to kill because muh slippery slope.
>>
>>77589344
The point of injustice is to just be a silly non-canon 'what if' world. That shouldn't be your point of reference.
>>
>>77588508
JLA. It's even canon.
However if JLA had to fight Illuminati or Cabal, then they would lose
>>
>>77588624
The more stress, physical or emotional, that Hulk is put under. The more Gamma his body produces, he's a Gamma factory. However if it builds up too much, he can detonate. Not killing him, but the release of energy would kill most life on whatever planet he's on, since it is a GRB (Gamma Ray Burst) which fuck up shit. Seriously check that shit out.

>>77588508
Going by people in the Picture alone. Justice League, Wonder Woman and Aquaman are powerhouses, not including Superman who'd probably solo the entire team.
Flash would take out all the non powered in the first second alone. Then its just Thor and Hulk against everyone else.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.