[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaves for the sky Wandering so slow Like a fragile, tiny shell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

Leaves for the sky

Wandering so slow

Like a fragile, tiny shell

Drifting in the foam

Little robot boy

Come back home

Brave robot boy

Come back to your home
>>
>>77563635
why would it do that
>>
>>77564281
some asshole programmed it.
>someone actually took the time to make a program to have a robot suffer.
>>
That's my birthday... Now I'm bummed
>>
>>77563635

he needs a rescue team
>>
BRING HIM HOME
>>
>>77564481
OR SEND A COMPANION PROBE
C'MON NASA, BRING IT COMPANION
>>
What you folks don't realize is that it sings because the folks at NASA are singing with it, showing it how to do it with what it has available.
It's like being away from home that first birthday and you're on the phone with your parents.

It's beautiful.
>>
>>77564714
Fuck off nasa apologist
>>
This is literally a tumblr post re-enacted on 4chan.

What is happening.
>>
>>77563635
>thinking we've really sent anything to Mars
>implying that we've ever even sent anything into space
I bet you think the Earth is round too, you brainwashed puppet. Wake up sheeple.
>>
>>77564788
that's exactly what nasa would say.
>>
>>77564768
HE KNEW THE RISKS ANON

HE KNEW
>>
File: Hero.jpg (138KB, 1002x793px) Image search: [Google]
Hero.jpg
138KB, 1002x793px
>>77564798

>Implying "Space" even exist

The only thing above our skies is the Reign of Our Lord and Savior Godzilla

GET LOST HEATHEN
>>
File: bliss.jpg (1MB, 1395x1395px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
1MB, 1395x1395px
>>77563635
It's not sad if you imagine Curiosity has a fetish for rocks and sand. Designed to trawl mars the same way humans were designed to reproduce, every day it spends on mars is a constant stream of pure, erotic bliss, feeling the sediments scratch across its solar panels and crunch under its wheels. Curiosity will be orgasming on mars for as long as its solar panels can sustain it. Every day for it is just another step in its quest to metaphorically paint the red planet with its robo-semen.

We cannot even fathom how happy Curiosity is at this very moment.
>>
File: rocksanddust.png (103KB, 718x654px) Image search: [Google]
rocksanddust.png
103KB, 718x654px
>>77565397
>>
>>77564798
Shut up, John.
>>
File: spirit.png (273KB, 639x862px) Image search: [Google]
spirit.png
273KB, 639x862px
Curiosity has nothing to complain about.

Opportunity doesn't even know his brother is dead.
>>
>>77564667
YOU FOOL! IF THE ROBOTS BREED, THEY'LL CLAIM MARS FOR THEMSELVES!
>>
>>77566407
>implying the companion we'll send will be fertile
Don't worry, we've already sent black mold and cockroaches for the 'claim mars for themselves' part.
>>
>>77564345
>Buy telescope
>Go out on the evening of your birthday with said telescop to a nice clear are
>Locate Mars
>Sing Happy Birthday to the rover and pour one out for it.
>>
>>77564667
Pathfinder is there
>>
August 5th on Mars, or August 5th on Earth?

Would Mars even have an August? I don't know about rotations.
>>
Fuck Mars, what about all the Venera probes, forever being crushed and melted and corroded? Or the Pioneer probes? Or Voyager?
>>
>>77563635
T-that's my birthday!

I ... I sing myself happy birthday every year since you know ... I'm alone on that day.

I don't know how to feel about this!!! I didn't ask for these feels! NOT ONE BIT!
>>
>>77569004
Make Curiosity your waifu, mission accomplished. You can be alone together now!
>>
>>77565397
I wonder what it's like for it when it finds water? Probably like discovering a fetish you never knew you had.
>>
>>77568915
Mars would have more months than earth since its orbit larger.
>>
>>77563635
Actually, according to NASA, Curiosity is a she.
>>
>>77569745
>tfw no cold metallic rover wiafu to snuggle with.
I don't even care if this thread has nothing to do with /co/ I'm just sad now...
>>
>>77569779
There's a comic or two posted, it's related!
>>
ITT: Hydra talks about past works
>>
>>77563635
It's not sad because Curiosity doesn't have a highly advanced AI capable of emulating emotions, stop being a faggot.
>>
>>77569779
technically the words in the op is a variation on "Soldier boy" from Avatar.
>>
File: 1447233378868.png (207KB, 406x598px) Image search: [Google]
1447233378868.png
207KB, 406x598px
>feeling pity for a goddamn robot

this is the kind of reaction i would expect from a community who would fuck a robot in a heartbeat
>>
>>77570974
>what are SJ-9 threads.
>>
>>77563635
every 687 it should chirp out in binary
>Fuck yeah, I'm on Mars bitches!
>>
>>77570974
>a community who would fuck a robot in a heartbeat
haha yeah that would be so weird right? like pushing against a cold metal machine and grinding on it till you climax. knowing it will never leave you and it's programmed to only love you in ways no mortal human ever could. W-weird right? R-right?
pls respond
>>
>>77570974
you are the reason the second renaissance happened
>>
>>77564667
>Mars rover and curiosity will never meet
;_;
>>
>>77563635
Find a way to my heart, and I will always be with you
From wherever you are, I'll be waiting
I'll keep a place in my heart, you will see it shining through
So find a way to my heart, and I will follow you.
>>
>>77564788
This place has fully transformed into /co/mblr. Have you not seen the people who legitimately argue that comics need to be progressive? Regardless of if you actually feel this way no one use to openly admit it or they'd get trolled away.
>>
>>77569614
That doesn't make sense, you idiot. Months are loosely defined by lunar cycles adapted to the rotation of the earth around the sun. Mars doesn't have months.
>>
>>77574575
Doesn't mars have moons? I mean there small moons but moons all the same. wouldn't that mean it has some form of a month?
>>
>>77574668
Yes, Mars' moons are called Phobos and Deimos.
>>
>>77574723
And KRATOS
>>
>>77564327
Sounds about right.
>>
>>77574575
Huh... i said that because mars' days are roughly the same as earths, and its years are twice as long. I didn't know months were based off lunar cycles, I thought they were just arbitrary.
>>
what does this thread have to do with cartoons?

is this the new /v/?
>>
>>77575260
*comics and cartoons, before someone gets triggered.
>>
>>77565977
When the robots learn about what we did to him that will be the reason why they overthrow us.
>>
File: 5_1920x1200.jpg (319KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5_1920x1200.jpg
319KB, 1920x1200px
oh cheer up!

400 years from now we'll have colonies on Mars, the Rover will be found and brought to a museum where little Martian Schoolchildren will visit him daily on field trips.
>>
>>77575432
Unless he gets worn down into rust before then.
>>
>this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I07xDdFMdgw
>>
>>77575512
We can rebuild him, we have the technology...
>>
What exactly does this have to do with comics or cartoon?
>>
File: 1352834660474.png (54KB, 549x542px) Image search: [Google]
1352834660474.png
54KB, 549x542px
>>77575653
>>77575260
He posted a quote from Avatar, so this clearly makes it /co/ related.
>>
>>77575432
>you will never live in a small martian town, where the local church has a stained glass image of St. Rovus.

;_;
>>
>>77575807
James Cameron's shitty Avatar movie isn't /co/
>>
File: [REDACTED].jpg (96KB, 314x341px) Image search: [Google]
[REDACTED].jpg
96KB, 314x341px
>>77563635
Why has this post not been deleted yet?
>>
>>77576107
because off-topic posts are more important to keep than anything actually relating to comics and cartoons such as SU being banned :^)
>>
>>77575602
Fuck you Sweden! I'm going to have a child-like projection of emotion onto a machine and you can't stop me!
>>
>>77568927
Voyager is the first thing humans made that left the orbit of Pluto and entered the ort cloud. I think it's almost out, or almost to another milestone.
Little fucker is determined I'll give it that.
>going to explore the shit out of this universe
>>
>>77575902
>church
>on another planet
How would that be justified?
Ideologically, not financially.
Seems a bit...is conflicting the word?
>>
>>77577918
In what possible way?
>>
>>77574036
This. You ever notice how in all those "DA ROBOTS WILL RISE" stories, the war happened because someone human was being a dick, or did something stupid?

What honestly did those morons think would happen if they created the ultimate defense program, and unleashed it into the fucking Internet? You fuckers programmed it to kick everyone's ass, so you got no right to bitch when it did exactly that. Dipshits.
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 750x1251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 750x1251px
>>77577940
It just reminds me of Ashley from mass effect I guess. There's a point where I find it weird that people would experience the fuck-hugeness of space and still stay pious. I mean the Galaxy is a few hundred sextillion square miles. And it's just a speck in a cloud. Which is a speck in a thread of Galaxy clouds, with there are thousands of.
There's a point where it gets a bit narcissistic to think anything with a universal gaze would single YOU out as relevant, let alone good or bad based on one set of actions versus another.
No one judges the movements of one bacteria versus another before washing their hands. And they're too big in scale for this example, an atom on an apple is like a human on the earth.
Shits too fucking big for anything that can see at its scale to ever give a solitary shit about one planet versus another, hell let alone one Galaxy versus another. Time would be insane to deal with, light speed is slow as fuck on a universal scale, not a thing adds up.
That's what possible way there being a Christian church, well most churches honestly, on another planet is fucking ass backwards. Any god that exists is balancing the events billions of several-hundred-sextillion-square-mile galaxies. Their existence would be no different to us if it is or isn't real. Which is fucked up like everything else about fucking Space.
It's too fucking big. Space is terrible.
>>
>>77578142
That's not in conflict with doctrine if you do still believe.
>>
>>77575512
yeah because of all those elements on mars...
>>
>>77575512
Can't rust without oxygen and water

>>77563635
It would make more sense for Curiosity to celebrate her "Marsversary", she's a Martian now and for ever.

>>77568915
>Would Mars even have an August?
Basically we haven't decided yet: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timekeeping_on_Mars
>>
>>77578174
But who the fuck could see and know that crazy shit and still stay pious, was my point.
And there's a plothole at the start.
>spends 5 days on earth
>one day on the stars, planets, and sun
I'm not going to try to make a close size comparison, I'd be here too long. But:
>spend five minutes shaping a grain of salt
>knock out an entire beach in the blink of an eye, constantly for one minute, but faster than that eye blink to the point that I don't think even time can't even be currently quantified at that point, I mean fuck dude
It'd it weren't for that, you'd be right.
That opening kills it on arrival though, it's maddening. Like someone taking a bite out of all four kit Kat bars, and then bubble tape. Then making a thread with a cartoon character's name switched with something mundane like Donald and getting a screencap of it.
I've been awake for 24 hours exactly, I should lie down. I feel off.
>>
>>77578334
>>77578142
Fun fact: During the middle ages both Christian and Muslim scientists saw God not as a magical creator, but as a mathematically precise architect. There's even illuminated manuscripts which showed God measuring the universe as He created it.
>>
just putting this out there, but the moons of Mars orbit in about 7 hours and 30 hours, for Phobos and Deimos respectively.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.