[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: underrated cartoons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: batman0128.jpg (153KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
batman0128.jpg
153KB, 640x346px
ITT: underrated cartoons.
>>
Yes, I liked this show too. Joker was great also.

Also had a GOAT Clayface.
>>
>>77555689
clayface was particularly well written compared to many others. loved his character arc and development. loved the show over all.
>>
young justice. (season 2)
>>
>That fucking STRANGE
Was also a big fan of their manbat as well, though obviously there's only so much you can do with him.
>>
Opening 1 vs. Opening 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZHjkWfZ87w

What do you think, /co/?. I'm conflicted here.
>>
>>77556206
>1st theme song
>The Edge from U2
>>
>>77556206
>that spanish "BATMAN"
I got kind of hard
>>
Really liked Mr. Freeze's design in this show. Looked more menacing somehow. Tom Kenny is best Penguino.
>>
>>77555641
Around these parts, it isn't.
>>
>>77556206
Opening 1 is still the GOAT.
>>
>>77556976
I feel like there has actually not been a bad Batman cartoon. Okay, maybe an argument could be made for Beware the Batman but that had potential I think which unfortunately will never be fulfilled.
>>
>>77557107
>maybe an argument could be made for Beware the Batman

Nah, it was pretty OK. Just as good as the first seasons of The Batman, and yeah, it seemed like it could've gotten even better with more episodes.
>>
>>77557107
>I feel like there has actually not been a bad Batman cartoon.
You are wrong.
Because there has only been one that isn't bad.
>>
>>77556976
It's gotten more love in recent years.
>>
>>77560166
Which one, now?
>>
>>77555641
mynigga.jpg
>>
File: 220px-Batmanbatmite.jpg (18KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Batmanbatmite.jpg
18KB, 220x176px
>>77560300
>>
>>77555641
Alan Burnett went on record that Season 4 of The Batman is the season he's most proud out of all things he's done (think about it -- at that point he already had a most of DCAU behind him).

He's goddamn right to be proud -- it's an exceptional season with nearly no fillers and all episodes aren't just "solid", they're all geniunely great.

Too bad the rest of the show was pretty shitty. That amazing opening was by far the best part of the show in season 1 and 2.
>>
I felt like The Batman took a severe drop in quality when they introduced the sidekicks, mostly because Montoya was completely dropped from the show after.
>>
>>77562937
Montoya was never in this show. That was a completely different character.

Also you're wrong. Show doesn't get good until at least Season 3, which was mostly ok compared to the amazing Season 4.
>>
They made Cluemaster into a fat autist that lived in his mom's house.
kek
>>
File: latest.jpg (32KB, 314x844px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
32KB, 314x844px
>>77562937

You mean Ellen Yin.
>>
>>77563439
Someone must really hate Steph and did everything possible to prevent her existence.
>>
>>77563328
That's completely ignoring the Clayface arc though, and if I recall, everything after Robin's introduced is primarily Joker or Justice League episodes, which were bad.
>>
It had a great Joker and Clayface, GOAT Strange and Tom Kenny was fucking perfect as Penguin.
>>
>>77563932
They weren't gonna have Babs and Steph running around at the same time.
>>
>>77556206
Both theme songs are good, and appropriately fit each season. The first 2 seasons focused on Bruce and his rogues, thus had a nice secluded feeling as it was establishing those characters. The last three seasons focused on more out-there villians and Bruce's growing allies, therefore had a nice "brave and the bold" type of vibe.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.