[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I realised that E-2 Wells memories are starting to merge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: CANT DOOM THE ZOOM.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CANT DOOM THE ZOOM.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
>mfw I realised that E-2 Wells memories are starting to merge with E-1 Eobard's just like it happened with Barry and the new timeline in Flashpoint
>>
But that doesn't make any sense at all seeing as how Wells and Thawn aren't the counter parts of each other from Earth's 1 and 2. That's one of the main things that's bothering me this season of Flash, they keep blaming everything on Dr Wells knowing full well that the Reverse Flash was just someone wearing his face.
>>
>>77550357
His face and his DNA
>>
>>77550411
Yes, and? At the very end of season 1 they see Thawn's real face, earlier they found the real Dr Wells' body, they know they aren't the same, but they keep treating them like they are. All I want is a line where someone says "Dr Wells killed your mother Barry!" "No, a man pretending to be Wells killed her, that's an important diffrence."
>>
>>77550305
>E-2 Wells memories are starting to merge with E-1 Eobard's
And where are you getting this from?
>>
>>77550636
remember when he just happened to know exactly how to talk to Grodd and what Eobard told him?
>>
>>77550783
Could that be Grodd, even unintentionally?
>>
>>77550783
How do you get merging memories from that? Did you see the scene where cisco was coaching him on how to talk like E1 Wells? And he never acrually said anything solid he sounded like a kid trying to give a presentation he didnt study for
>>
>>77550305
Wells and Eobard aren't the same person and Eobard never existed.

E2 Wells knew about Gorilla City and likely was approached by the General to experiment on Grodd the same way Eobard-Wells was in E1.

This Wells has nothing to do with Eobard. He's Johnny Quick, not Reverse Flash.
>>
>>77550305
but E-1 wells was dead as fuck, Eaobard Thawne wasn't E1 Wells.
>>
>>77550888
He said "I know the promise I made you, that I intend to keep it" or something along those lines. It could have just been a very lucky guess, but I think anon was implying that he shouldn't have known that without memories of Eobard
>>
>>77552446
"I have bigger plans for you" stuck out. Didn't we SEE Eobard tell Grodd that in s1?
>>
yfw this was all part of Eobard's plan and he escaped into the speed force before he was erased

yfw Zoom didn't kill Barry because Eobard stopped him at superspeed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.