[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking about what if Batman and Spider-man shared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

I've been thinking about what if Batman and Spider-man shared the same universe? This would exclude all over crossovers; no marvel heroes beside Spider-Man and his immediate allies and enemies, and the same for Batman.

What interesting stories do you think would come from this crossover?

What villains would team up? Or outright hate one another? Would Batman and Spider-Man be equals, or would Batman be the main with Spider-Man as the sidekick.
>>
File: tumblr_mih3kkQOyj1rvkwl5o1_1280.jpg (538KB, 1024x1554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mih3kkQOyj1rvkwl5o1_1280.jpg
538KB, 1024x1554px
Would Spider-Man make for the best Batman sidekick?
>>
>>77544826
>What villains would team up?
I can see Mysterio and Kraven teaming up with Batty villains, but the rest of Spidey's more super powered villains...it'd probably be more a case of people like Croc and Clayface teaming up with them

>Or outright hate one another?
Venom would probably be a nuisance to everyone hero and villain alike

>Would Batman and Spider-Man be equals, or would Batman be the main with Spider-Man as the sidekick.
That would probably depend on how you look at it, Spidey is a jerk but he respects true heroes as he himself is a giant moralfag...so he'd probably play second banana but wouldn't be a true sidekick in the sense that he could outclass Bats in terms of power....insert cheesey scene where Spider-Man shows his crazy strength and Batman is humbled for a mere second here
>>
>>77544826
Would Punisher show up in his original context as an antagonist thinking one of the two heroes is a villain?
>>
>>77546930
OP mentioned not having that happen and having them stay in their contained universes. Unless...Punisher was originally from Spider-Man? I don't know.
>>
>>77546801
>That would probably depend on how you look at it, Spidey is a jerk but he respects true heroes as he himself is a giant moralfag...so he'd probably play second banana but wouldn't be a true sidekick in the sense that he could outclass Bats in terms of power....insert cheesey scene where Spider-Man shows his crazy strength and Batman is humbled for a mere second here

He is not humbled by Martian Manhunter.
>>77544826
Spiderman in the DC universe is a TITAN and problably met batman when he was 16. hell he probably shared an apartment with Dick.
Dick Grayson is really important, just like Wally growing up in the cave visiting dick, teenage Peter would be affected by Bruce more than by Batman. Especially confused dumb peter. He would probably have less economic problems.
>>
>>77547548
Yeah, his first appearance was being tricked into thinking Spidey killed Gwen Stacy.
>>
>>77544826
>What villains would team up?

Basil Karlo Clayface (assuming we're using the comic version, if it's BTAS, then Matt Hagen), Mysterio, and Chameleon team-up. Are there any other theatrical-based Spider-Man and Batman villains? I'm almost certain there were.
>>
>>77547548
Yeah Punisher was originally from Spider-Man. His early appearances were mainly in Spider-Man comics till like maybe the early 80's.
>>
Green Goblin would've probably killed the Joker out of spite.
>>
>Croc gets super-enhanced by the Lizard

>Joker gains Goblin Serum

>Harley becomes the new host to Carnage. Becomes Harnage

>Chameleon and Clayface make the ultimate transforming duo

>Riddler and Mysterio create the ultimate Riddle with amazing special effects

>Rhino gets a Venom upgrade

>Maxie Zeus becomes convinced Electro is now his new heir

>Black Cat and Catwoman....cat fight.

For some reason I see Ock and Freeze also getting along...
>>
>>77550536
>>Rhino gets a Venom upgrade

I can't believe it took me a while to realize you were talking about Bane's drug and not Spider-Man's villain
>>
>>77550574
>Venom gets a Venom upgrade

How come this was never done before?
>>
>>77550574
Heh. Well I was going to say

'Bane obtain Venom' and 'Venom gets venom' but that was too confusing.
>>
>>Harley becomes the new host to Carnage. Becomes Harnage

This, except Carny Quinn.
>>
>>77547627
Tensions would rise when Dick fucks Mary Jane
>>
>>77550667
Even better!
>>
>>77550670
At least it isn't Kyle Rayner.

Instead of being a bridged, Gwen would've been fridged.
>>
File: 1282126418171.jpg (97KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
1282126418171.jpg
97KB, 600x667px
Spider-Man can beat Batman in a fight, and actually has. Batman is still the better detective and has all the resources, so if they did form a permanent team-up, Spidey would be the muscle while Batman handles most of the detective work. Both would be capable of doing what the other does, but each would excel at one of the two roles.

Peter would probably be really good at trolling The Joker.
>>
Uncle Ben was killed in Gotham, and when an angry Peter hunts down his killer he finds him, but before he can do anything he is found by Gotham's Batman. The two fight and Bats is caught unprepared and looses the fight, hard. After figuring out who Spidey is, Bruce Wayne arrives in Queens to give young Peter a "scolorship" to Gotham University, but it's really just a front so that Batman can learn more about Spider-Man. The two spend a year togeather training and becoming friends. Batman had just lost Jason and Peter just lost Uncle Ben so they two manage to support one another before Peter moves back to NYC to help take care of his sick aunt May.

Norman Osborn is in a constant company war with Bruce Wayne and has sent a goblin to kill him on more than one occasion. Selina rescues a young Felicia Hardy from Roxxon's Project C.A.T (Clinically Alter Tests) and recognizes her as the daughter of her rival in crime, so, to show her fallen rival honor she adopts Felicia and takes her under her wing to teach her to be a great thief, just like her father was.

Mysterio and Clayface have a long history togeather, Mysterio did all of the Spica effects for the first 3 Clayface Movies. The two of them often team up to take down either Bats or Spidey, but their individual egos tend to make them fail.
>>
>>77550758
Why do I see the Joker Beyond fight with Terry?

Also Will Friedle would make a great Spidey voice actor.

>Wait...I like to talk too.
>>
Hey everyone, how you doing today?
All these discussions about "who's the best?"
Ignores what, to me are very simple ideas.
Like "who pulls the strings?"

However, I also think schemers have a place.
You should know it's the writers, eds, fans.
Decisions they all make seem to drive power.
Really it's less a power issue with "who wins?"
All it takes is popularity, it's a numbers game.
>>
>Aunt May and Alfred end up marrying.

I...never knew I wanted this.
>>
>>77550670
But only because Peter wasn't invited.
>>
>>77550857
If there was a big event comic it would be Osborn taking action against Spider-Man and Batman (and their alter egos), forcing the Spider and Bat families to join together while Punisher, Jason Todd, and Joker (who's upset at Osborn tried to kill him and prevented him from being a part of a "destroy Batman" plan) are wild cards.
>>
Would Jonah have a hate boner for Batman but love Bruce Wayne because he'd be one his major backers?
>>
Dick and Peter are like best friends (like how Pete and Johnny were) and often fight crime togeather as the Quippsters (they did not come up with that name).

Batman thinks of Spidey as that annoying neighborhood kid that he doesn't want in his house, but his kids like him, so he let's them all hang out.

Dick and Peter are friends, Babs is also a friend of his, Jason hates Spidey (big surprise their) Tim and Steph are spider-fans, Damian acts like he doesn't like him, but deep down he does, and Cass doesn't really care either way.

When Peter was younger Uncle Ben would take him to see the Flying Graysons any time they preformed in NYC, Peter was a hung fan of Dick's because they were the same age, but Dick was a star in an amazing show.

Barbara fucking HATES MJ because at a costume party MJ showed up dressed as Batgirl and everyone agreed that the costume never looked better than when MJ wore it.

Joker also fucking HAAAAAAAATES Spidey because of Spidey's banter, it actually made Harley and a few of his henchmen laugh. Joker is also dangerous to Spidey because his Joker Toxin numbs Spider Sense, and Joker is saturated in that crap.
>>
>>77550983
Jason Todd would find Punisher the father he never knew he wanted.

Red Hood and Punisher team up!
>>
Man-Bat and Lizard were lab partners working on the base of their transformation formulas, this is why they are so similar, only one used Bats and the other Lizards.
>>
>>77551118
>Kirkland can you hand me the neurotransmitter?
>Kirk?
>Kirkland!
>KIRKLAND! YOU DEAF SOB. NEUROTRANSMITTER!

>What Conners? Do you need a hand with something?

The two just stare at one another hatefully.
>>
There is actually a lot of fighting between the two separate rogues galleries, the most noteworthy of which is the gangwars between Cobblepot and Fisk.
>>
>>77550632
The Venom drug isn't that great. It gives the user above peak human strength, but the Rhino suit can bench 50+ tons.
>>
File: Metropolis2001.jpg (125KB, 639x456px) Image search: [Google]
Metropolis2001.jpg
125KB, 639x456px
>>77551671
So is this version of Gotham in New Jersey or is New York and Gotham one and the same (Gotham being just a nickname)?

Or is it like this alternate take on Metropolis, and everything from New York City to wherever Gotham is, is merged into one large city called Gotham City?
>>
>>77551003
Wouldn't Peter and Dick get into a scuffle since bitches love them? I can easily see Starfire and Raven do a threesome with Petey. Plus Babs can enjoy suspended sex thanks to webbing. She can really put her gymnastic skills to good use in foreplay.

I can also see Peter and Dick challenge each other over feats of acrobatics like gym buddies do to one another.

I wonder if Harry gets hooked on Venom, which causes him to undergo a mental breakdown and be a pawn of Bane's?

Black Mask would serve as Spidey's criminal underworld boss like Kingpin did.

Roderick Kingsley bought out Black Mask's cosmetics company in alliance with Daggart. He vows to take down both.

The Vulture and the Penguin would collaborate with one another. Toombs steals the stuff that Oswald hocks. They also depose one another and think each other is a poser. Adrian ridicules Cobblepot's moniker of a penguin compared to his bird of prey.

The Shocker and Beetle gave up crime
After getting busted by Batman. Thanks to an early release vouched by Bruce Wayne, Schultz and Jenkins have a start-up tech outfit. Batman also pockets their tech and used it on occasion.

Sandman reformed as a villain and gives advice to Clayface about putting crime behind him. Sandman volunteers at Leslie's Tompkins' clinic and scares away thugs.
>>
>>77552372
NYC would be Metropolis for this universe since Superman doesn't exsist within it, the two cities are separate by some distance.
>>
>>77552621
I see Dick and Peter being more of friendly rivals then anything else. And yes, Babs would seduce the fuck out of Spidey, probably mad that his girlfriend Cosplayed as Batgirl at a party.
>>
>>77552723
>MJ caches Peter and Babs in costume while fucking
That would be glorious...

Even more so if MJ wants to join while Dick shows up to watch
>>
>>77552621
Fuck I didn't realize how much of a gang war there could be in the Bat/Spider universe You have Kingpin (I'm still counting him in cause he was originally a Spider-Man villain for a long time before Miller used him for Daredevil), The Rose, Black Mask, Penguin, Hammerhead, Tombstone, Roderick Kingsley, Rupert Thorne, Great White Shark, Jigsaw (since we've got Punisher included in this universe) and others I can't remember right now.
>>
>>77553037
Seeing as how Punisher is included, would we also include Daredevil? What about other street level people that might be Batman's allies?
>>
>>77553088
Punisher's included mainly because he was primarily a Spider-Man antagonist from his first appearance to the early 80's. I'm not sure if Daredevil could be included though.
>>
>>77550531
But then Joker would survive... somehow and go after Osborn.
>>
>>77544826
Breaking news: Jim Gordon unmasked as Hobgoblin! claims memory lost.
with the GCPD in shambles turf war between Twoface and Kingpin escalates.
In other news half of arkham inmates killed in fail escape attempt by Carnage.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.